Closed thread
  Tools
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,186

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derelict View Post

Let's be honest, storm should have won that by 12+, but either way they made for a good finish haha.

storm will get thrashed in the finals if they continue to play like that, gutted, but sharks looked decent against a former good team.
as gall said we need to play for 80 minutes not 79
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
Chharge +

Summer is coming

Times thanked
< 1,913
fucking slater.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pEAkeR_hAT View Post

Any sex enthusiast should whore it up at least once in their life IMO,
Its the oldest profession in the world.
Are you calling everyone wrong?.

Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Times thanked
< 5,286

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

storm will get thrashed in the finals if they continue to play like that, gutted, but sharks looked decent against a former good team.
as gall said we need to play for 80 minutes not 79

They dominated the play there was just an abundance of handling errors. Pretty easy to sort out. Add in the denied try plus take away the wrongfully awarded try and the score line would have read a lot different. If the Storm can fire up and play the way they did in those 3 minutes for a full match, they'll easily go all the way. The pace and skill of their play makers is immense - when they can hold on to the footy.
Zodiac +

What do you mean we aren't going to the Superbowl?

Times thanked
< 3,291
Melbourne V Manly GF again please. I'd love to see Derpy crying purple tears.
"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,186

Quote:

They dominated the play there was just an abundance of handling errors. Pretty easy to sort out. Add in the denied try plus take away the wrongfully awarded try and the score line would have read a lot different. If the Storm can fire up and play the way they did in those 3 minutes for a full match, they'll easily go all the way. The pace and skill of their play makers is immense - when they can hold on to the footy.

its not that easy to sort out, storm wont do it this year, they are an injury away from falling over
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
Dero13 +

Roar Roar Brisbane Roar!!!

Times thanked
< 1,284

Quote:

Storm have to rise above.

Winning in the final minutes shows determination but you got to remember it was Cronulla not a top side.
BigGroovyFcuker +

Gurnstroker

Times thanked
< 2,249

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

I've heard his name mentioned so I suspect they've talked to him at least.
We'll probably end up with Kearney but. Replacing a coach with a 35% record with one with a 25% record... FML.

i can see the potential benefit of having the national coach coaching the "national" club. one would think they would be inspired to play well at club level to strive for a test jersey, but who knows..

as for folkes, i just think he would be a good fit. he's a fitness freak so you know the players will be well-conditioned, and he used to coach a forward-oriented game which would suit the warriors because you have the best forward talent coming through.

you know what's crazy? the sharks look like they'll have to travel to canberra to play the raiders in the first week of finals. who saw that coming? that is CRAZY. who would want to play the raiders first up? and down there.....

Quote:

there is an overreliance on the storm's big 3 that i can see it being their undoing if one or more have a bad day. that's why i think manly are such clear favourites.. threats and gamebreakers all over the park - quality halves, the stewart brothers, killer, t-rex, choc..

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonPrice View Post

ITM is, as far as I can see, the institute of trolls and memes. Alas and alack---it's time for my evening meal.

Infringing on copyrights since 1999

ITM 2012 NRL SC Champion
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,286
Bgf it wasn't our big 3 that stood out last night. OK slater and cronk had good games, but Waqa, Hoffman and Lowrie had big ones too.

As for that injury comment, hopefully it's that useless **** Quinn that gets injured.

Also a third of our errors last night came from Manu, so many drops and bad passes.
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,186
my little bro is a raiders fan, if we lose, im going home seperately, he will be unbearable
BigGroovyFcuker +

Gurnstroker

Times thanked
< 2,249

Quote:

Bgf it wasn't our big 3 that stood out last night. OK slater and cronk had good games, but Waqa, Hoffman and Lowrie had big ones too

yeah sure those blokes had good games but come on.. cam was man of the match, marginally ahead of cronk while billy set up like 2 tries.

Quote:

ITM is, as far as I can see, the institute of trolls and memes. Alas and alack---it's time for my evening meal.

ITM 2012 NRL SC Champion
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,286
I didn't think cam stood out that much, just a typical game for him. They don't call him the best player in the world for no reason
CheelWinston +

not a cop

Times thanked
< 1,988

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post

Melbourne V Manly GF again please. I'd love to see Derpy crying purple tears.

Listen to your friend Cheely Zane
He is a cool guy...
Chharge +

Summer is coming

Times thanked
< 1,913
I am not sure who it was but if you watch the highlights a cronulla guy scores and cameron smith throws the shoulder into him after the fact.

this is a good representation of who Cameron Smith is.

a ****

Quote:

Originally Posted by pEAkeR_hAT View Post

Any sex enthusiast should whore it up at least once in their life IMO,
Its the oldest profession in the world.
Are you calling everyone wrong?.

Ragedmachine +

Times thanked
< 74

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chharge View Post

I am not sure who it was but if you watch the highlights a cronulla guy scores and cameron smith throws the shoulder into him after the fact.

this is a good representation of who Cameron Smith is.

a ****

Exactly my thoughts. He did it earlier in the season and it went argy bargy....grub

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lambretta View Post

Well fuck me with a roll of barbed wire and dip my bleeding anus in a vat of vinegar

jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,186
stapleton, cam smith is a piece of shit like the rest of the team
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,286
BigGroovyFcuker +

Gurnstroker

Times thanked
< 2,249
derps why don't you make yourself useful and find out whether that **** cameron is being rested this week

Quote:

ITM 2012 NRL SC Champion
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,286
Seeing as our match is on at the same time as the doggies match, I doubt they will rest anybody. Unless of course they are happy to settle for second place.

Man I would love to see north Qld win and manly lose this weekend.
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,186
sharks had their development approved, we are saved!
BigGroovyFcuker +

Gurnstroker

Times thanked
< 2,249

Quote:

Seeing as our match is on at the same time as the doggies match, I doubt they will rest anybody. Unless of course they are happy to settle for second place.

Man I would love to see north Qld win and manly lose this weekend.

hmm good point young padawan, though i don't think the coaches care that much about the minor.. you's are guaranteed 2nd and bellamy has already said he's thinking about resting some players

definitely don't want manly to drop out of the top 4. first week final between them and the dogs would be bruising.. hope they bash each other up real good.

Quote:

sharks had their development approved, we are saved!

time for a speccy on 'nulla to finally break the drought next season methinks..

Quote:

ITM 2012 NRL SC Champion
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,286
You make a good point re manly vs canterbury. I just don't want storm to face manly first up.

Times thanked
< 2,001

Quote:

I didn't think cam stood out that much, just a typical game for him. They don't call him the best player in the world for no reason

Jesus Christ.

Quote:

You make a good point re manly vs canterbury. I just don't want storm to face manly first up.

Manly v Bulldogs game is looking so much better than Manly demolishing the Storm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheelWinston View Post

Enlightened, morally strong sports fans follow the NRL.

Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,286
Does 26 - 22 ring any bells Scotty?
little_brad +

Times thanked
< 4,975
40-0 does
Mindfull-1 +

Times thanked
< 153
Storm Vs Rabbitohs would be the 2nd gayest grandfinal of all time (after Dragons vs Roosters).
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,286

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigGroovyFcuker View Post

hmm good point young padawan, though i don't think the coaches care that much about the minor.. you's are guaranteed 2nd and bellamy has already said he's thinking about resting some players

Smith just confirmed on the radio that they're going for the minor premiership

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post

PM derelict for manual labour shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

I think you obviously dont understand what i'm trying to say.

Times thanked
< 2,001
Watched that game the other day. Good stuff.

Quote:

Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,291
40-0. So good.
"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league

Times thanked
< 2,001
I love the crowd on that game as well. 79500 people supporting Manly, 500 n00bs supporting Melbourne.

Quote:

big_fazz +

Times thanked
< 46

Quote:

Smith just confirmed on the radio that they're going for the minor premiership

I dont think it would be up to the players. Slater was rested last year and the Dally M was line ball.
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,286
Gonna rip a wiki quote here because I couldn't quite remember the sequence of events:

The Storm defeated Manly 34–8 in the 2007 Grand Final but lost to in the 2008 re-match in a history-making 0–40 loss. To add to the rivalry, Melbourne beat Manly 40–12 in the opening final of the 2009 finals series, ending their bid to be back-to-back premiers.

Also 26-22 was the score when we beat your team at home earlier this year. See you in the finals

Quote:

Quote:

Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,291
40-0 in the centenary year. We win brah.
big_fazz +

Times thanked
< 46
Cant wait for the game on saturday nite @Leichhardt v Storm.

Tim Moltzen, Matt Utai, Blake Ayshford, Beau Ryan, Marika Koroibete, Chris Lawrence, Benji Marshall, Aaron Woods, Masada Iosefa, Keith Galloway, Adam Blair, Gareth Ellis, Chris Heighington, Interchange: Junior Moors, Ben Murdoch-Masila, Matt Bell, Tom Humble

Im glad Sheens has again opted to switch our fullback, 5/8th and hooker and centre combinations AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

I have had enough with him this year. Yep the last 2 years we were competitive but we are an absolute rabble. Fucking joke

Times thanked
< 2,001
'07 and '09 don't count brah.

Quote:

big_fazz +

Times thanked
< 46

Quote:

Gonna rip a wiki quote here because I couldn't quite remember the sequence of events:

The Storm defeated Manly 34–8 in the 2007 Grand Final but lost to in the 2008 re-match in a history-making 0–40 loss. To add to the rivalry, Melbourne beat Manly 40–12 in the opening final of the 2009 finals series, ending their bid to be back-to-back premiers.

Also 26-22 was the score when we beat your team at home earlier this year. See you in the finals

Yeah but you played a team spending approx $1 million less per year than you guys...
big_fazz +

Times thanked
< 46
Fuck you Sheens
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,286

Quote:

Originally Posted by avatar_karma View Post

'07 and '09 don't count brah.

So why does 06 or 08 count?

Quote:

Quote:

Lambretta +

Now Aussie....STILL dodgy

Times thanked
< 884

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

Strong rumour doing the rounds at the moment that Warriors management are throwing big $$ at Craig Bellamy to move to Auckland next year. Would be fucking stoked if it happened, considering what a master he is at turning unproven or average players into stars, imaging what he could do with the potential in our roster (particularly the juniors). I'm definitely picking a big name coach to be signed for next year considering that our current owners have a lot of money to invest int he club.

Bellamy is off contract at the end of 2013 from what I hear

This is the main reason the Roosters haven't paid Smith out - they want to lure Bellamy to Easts for the start of 2014 so they'll hold Smith for one more season (and use Taylor if they have to) in the hope Bellamy comes to Bondi rather than Bro Hi.
Never mind the bollocks
Here's Lambretta
Lambretta +

Times thanked
< 884

Quote:

Originally Posted by avatar_karma View Post

Congratulations Parramatta: Wooden Spoon 2012!

Takes the clubs total to 12 out of 63 seasons. Not bad.

Only one during the past 40 years though, so Souths piss on them in that regard
Never mind the bollocks
Here's Lambretta
Lambretta +

Times thanked
< 884

Quote:

fuck i am genuinely flabbergastered that Rothfield didn't stick the boot into us a few more times in that list

No Roosters?
No Brian Smith?
No Bwaith?

We wuz fucking robbed - Slothfield you beetroot faced ****
Come back here with your lazy, ill conceived boot and start sticking it to us proper
Never mind the bollocks
Here's Lambretta
little_brad +

Times thanked
< 4,975

Quote:

So why does 06 or 08 count?

Because they didn't cheat on the salary cap

Cheers
CheelWinston +

not a cop

Times thanked
< 1,988
fuck the footy

that Roosters game was like eating a bad prawn, I'm not going to feel like prawns for a long long time
Listen to your friend Cheely Zane
He is a cool guy...
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,186
word is storm are looking to rest some of their cheats this weekend
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,286

Quote:

word is storm are looking to rest some of their cheats this weekend

Word is we already discussed that yesterday.
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,186
but now with added quotes from coach angry bellend
b_bop +

Times thanked
< 234
They can't rest the big 3. They lose when they even have one out and that's not how you want to go into the finals.
Wats clubing by yourself like and dose enyone do it
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,186
they did it last year and got thrashed by the rooters
_nick_ +

Times thanked
< 184

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_fazz View Post

Fuck you Sheens

Another new Halves combination

He's just taking the piss now
DJ_PK +

Regulator

Times thanked
< 217
Anyone think that Barba isn't a shoe-in for the Dally M?

I think Cronk might be making a late push.
Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,291
Who were the top 3 in voting before it went silent?
Closed thread

« Previous Thread Next Thread »