Gaming, Computers, Phones, and Gadgets

GCP&G Chat: Let's Build a Goddamn Derptronics LSB1 Derpstep Machine!

Closed thread
  Tools
Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Derelict's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 5,444
Posts
27,574

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I introduced them.

Do I get a button?

That was nanotek, I've known mark n for about 3 years.
gotamangina +

o.O

gotamangina's Avatar
Joined
May '07
Times thanked
< 8,975
Posts
11,170
Luckily they all sound the same & won't be offended by my indiscretion
NismoR31 +

NismoR31's Avatar
Joined
Feb '02
Times thanked
< 9,250
Posts
31,134
I'm from newcastle. does that give me mark n cred too?
trAse +

He'll never be an old man rafter

trAse's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
< 13,968
Posts
22,916
> Distracted
> Need to rebuild a Blade
> Hastily find credentials for iDrac
> Connect, hard boot, that bitch ain't coming back and I'm not given her a graceful farewell
> Launch into RAID config, breeze through settings with ease
> My fingers dance across the keyboard, I am majestic
> ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO ERASE VOLUME 1
> You betcha
> Suddenly 20 emails
> All the VM's are down for the host in another data center?
> Check offline host with the window I'm connected to
> They match; heart stops
> Miliseconds away from blowing away 20 customer servers
> MFW...

ヽ༼ʘ̆ںʘ̆༽ ノ
ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

ianwil1976's Avatar
Joined
Oct '04
Times thanked
< 13,094
Posts
37,198

Quote:

Originally Posted by NismoR31 View Post

I'm from newcastle. does that give me mark n cred too?

I'm pretty sure it just gives you AIDS.
big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,857
Posts
50,278

Quote:

Originally Posted by trAse View Post

> Distracted
> Need to rebuild a Blade
> Hastily find credentials for iDrac
> Connect, hard boot, that bitch ain't coming back and I'm not given her a graceful farewell
> Launch into RAID config, breeze through settings with ease
> My fingers dance across the keyboard, I am majestic
> ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO ERASE VOLUME 1
> You betcha
> Suddenly 20 emails
> All the VM's are down for the host in another data center?
> Check offline host with the window I'm connected to
> They match; heart stops
> Miliseconds away from blowing away 20 customer servers
> MFW...

There's no HA for fat-fingers

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,899
Posts
24,677
so I looked up Mark N and he's some shitty hiphop DJ who ruins tracks by scratching over them endlessly?

must be pretty cool to know someone like that
THE COOLEST HOBBY
big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,857
Posts
50,278
Media Player
Nasenbluten - Fuck Anna Wood - YouTube

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,899
Posts
24,677
oh he's one of those guys

*clap*

*clap*

good, that's still working
THE COOLEST HOBBY
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343
LE UPBOATED

Quote:

Easily impressed redditors nostalgia'd hard about The Fairly Odd Parents.

And "I just watched this on sunday after christening the new pipe"ism.

also /r/gaming fucking blows. MARIO. GABEN. PORTAL. ZELDA.
trAse +

He'll never be an old man rafter

trAse's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
< 13,968
Posts
22,916
It's like /r/trees, but instead of smoking bongs they all smoke Gabe's fat chode.
ヽ༼ʘ̆ںʘ̆༽ ノ
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343

Quote:

Originally Posted by trAse View Post

It's like /r/trees, but instead of smoking bongs they all smoke Gabe's fat chode.

Check out my Portal themed wedding cake and my brothers Mario art canvas! I'm totally not a fucking dork at all!
big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,857
Posts
50,278
I'm really glad its not just me that finds reddit really fucking painful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_e_de View Post

Check out my Portal themed wedding cake and my brothers Mario art canvas! I'm totally not a fucking dork at all!

Ahahaha the CAKE is a LIE
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

I'm really glad its not just me that finds reddit really fucking painful.

LE UPBOAT GOOD ATHEIST SIR

~Neil degassi high Tyson Gabe~
Fledz +

Royal Astrological Metaphysician

Fledz's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 5,626
Posts
15,467

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

I'm really glad its not just me that finds reddit really fucking painful.

Great content. Terrible layout. Shits me too.
big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,857
Posts
50,278

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fledz View Post

Great content. Terrible layout. people Shits me too.

Even if I might agree with their issue/cause I just find the particular brand of internet activism and the general smell of oh god I just want to belong overpowering.

I do however look at the chicks who get their tits out sometimes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

gotamangina +

o.O

gotamangina's Avatar
Joined
May '07
Times thanked
< 8,975
Posts
11,170
Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Derelict's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 5,444
Posts
27,574
I just can't wrap my head around Reddit :/
Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Derelict's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 5,444
Posts
27,574

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post

so I looked up Mark N and he's some shitty hiphop DJ who ruins tracks by scratching over them endlessly?

must be pretty cool to know someone like that

He's more known for being a hardcore/hard dnb dj with incredible skills. One of the only blokes around that only uses vinyl and mixes hip hop tricks into hardcore sets.
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343
Mark Ntricate Layers
Griggle +

If it is prophylactic and emphatically didactic, then it's not tactic."

Griggle's Avatar
Joined
May '02
Times thanked
< 1,726
Posts
8,726

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

I'm really glad its not just me that finds reddit really fucking painful.

Every time I go there, I scream "My eyes! My eyes!" then go to the "post an amusing reddit picture" thread in general instead.
Broadband speeds will always be lower under a Coalition Government.
crabman +

I might be a **** but I'm not a fucking ****.

crabman's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
< 8,299
Posts
14,127

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I don't think you deserve one, do you?

A punch in the face maybe.



Likes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiron View Post

How about you people actually learn a little thing called having a fucking conscious and not being heartless sociopath you piece of shit.

الاستماع إلى ... ال التنفس المدينة.

اسم اللعبة هو ضوء يعمل.
Fledz +

Royal Astrological Metaphysician

Fledz's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 5,626
Posts
15,467

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

Even if I might agree with their issue/cause I just find the particular brand of internet activism and the general smell of oh god I just want to belong overpowering.

I do however look at the chicks who get their tits out sometimes.

Depends which forum you go into I guess. Science forum is (was?) always sweet because they absolutely tear religious and conspiracy theory nuts to pieces, but in an intelligent and information overload type of way.

Some wicked space, nature and physics related discussions too.
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,899
Posts
24,677
yeah some of the niche ones can be alright, i remember i used to love reading the news articles posted in /r/netsec back in the day (HACK THE PLANEEEETTTT)

also all the cool-photography-without-tex-on-imaeg ones like the whole network of subreddits like /r/spaceporn if you can get past the fact that reddit spergs are so obsessed with objectifying women at every possible moment that they give a board based around false colour pics of pretty nebulae a name that makes it unsuitable for use in a professional environment

(also don't get spaceporn confused with spacedicks, lol)
THE COOLEST HOBBY
TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

TRZA's Avatar
Joined
Oct '06
Times thanked
< 6,085
Posts
14,572

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

Even if I might agree with their issue/cause I just find the particular brand of internet activism and the general smell of oh god I just want to belong overpowering.

I do however look at the chicks who get their tits out sometimes.

so basically its general s&f gcp&g itm but with chicks?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQgd6MccwZc
MadMike +

MadMike's Avatar
Joined
Mar '01
Times thanked
< 3,941
Posts
16,283
eddie... bulk nutrients preworkout powder nt
absolutely wired, smashed my workout, probably going to be up till 4am vacuuming my curtains
wtf is this
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|
Astro-Boy +

Astro-Boy's Avatar
Joined
Oct '03
Times thanked
< 22,955
Posts
40,421


Dem curtains.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heraclitus

Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

Fledz +

Royal Astrological Metaphysician

Fledz's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 5,626
Posts
15,467
"Vacuming my curtains"

Oh my god
cuddlebear +

Registered User

cuddlebear's Avatar
Joined
May '12
Times thanked
< 586
Posts
943

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMike View Post

eddie... bulk nutrients preworkout powder nt
absolutely wired, smashed my workout, probably going to be up till 4am vacuuming my curtains
wtf is this

I use this stuff in the capsule form. Is good.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derelict View Post

It's the every part of existence part that I'm annoyed by. I talk about shit I like all the fucking time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

It's like you're a philosopher.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

I Derp therefore I am.

trAse +

He'll never be an old man rafter

trAse's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
< 13,968
Posts
22,916

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_e_de View Post

Ahahaha the CAKE is a LE

FTFY; Upboats to the left.
ヽ༼ʘ̆ںʘ̆༽ ノ
NismoR31 +

NismoR31's Avatar
Joined
Feb '02
Times thanked
< 9,250
Posts
31,134
i modified a couple of those cases with a hammer and some pliers

didn't have a hacksaw handy at work & needed to fit a standard psu in instead of the ever so slightly different hp one
Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Derelict's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 5,444
Posts
27,574
Funny you mention that, a friend of mine goes on cleaning sprees whenever he hits the pipe and I'm pretty sure he has actually vacuumed his curtains before
V-Tron +

hmmm

V-Tron's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 2,698
Posts
5,678

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derelict View Post

I just can't wrap my head around Reddit :/

"It was like he was being given a tabasco enema."
trAse +

He'll never be an old man rafter

trAse's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
< 13,968
Posts
22,916
Welp, Reddit and WoW are both down.

Could use this time to study and clean.

Nope, smashin' F5.
ヽ༼ʘ̆ںʘ̆༽ ノ
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,899
Posts
24,677

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derelict View Post

Funny you mention that, a friend of mine goes on cleaning sprees whenever he hits the pipe and I'm pretty sure he has actually vacuumed his curtains before

i've got a mechanic mate (lol tradie) who throws a rave in his workshop every year for his birthday. he always gets plenty of help on the saturday to set things up for the party but then it's always a big stress on the sunday arvo as nobody is in a state to help him get it all suitable for business to resume on monday morning

but one year i got burned and ended up with the wrong shit and so ended up deciding to get a head-start on the cleanup
THE COOLEST HOBBY
Morphee +

Everybody recognise rastaman to show them some knowledge

Morphee's Avatar
Joined
Feb '03
Times thanked
< 3,987
Posts
16,626
I've heard that story before. Still shit the second time around

2/10

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

hiphop mixing is where its at. 30 second snippets. 100+ tracks an hour. just scratch the shit out of a record between em and smash the cross fader like OJ treats a white girl.

Mickstah +

"Science needs to be applied to beds"

Mickstah's Avatar
Joined
Jun '02
Times thanked
< 3,525
Posts
24,964

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morphee View Post

I've heard that story before. Still shit the second time around

2/10

Don't worry, I'm currently working on a Mario redux version of it that you're going to love the shit out of.
ಥ_ಥ - - - - - - - - - - - -ಠ_

"She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable."
Dean Learner
Trase Love:
O Mick you are so cool
More cooler than a dolphin
Let's hug me


trAse +

He'll never be an old man rafter

trAse's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
< 13,968
Posts
22,916
Why do people have themed weddings? Don't they have family members to slap some fucking sense into them? Seems like there's 10 Dr.Who or Mario themed weddings every day on Reddit.



Gays want the right to be able to do that? Fuck it, let them have it. billmurray.jpg
ヽ༼ʘ̆ںʘ̆༽ ノ
Mickstah +

"Science needs to be applied to beds"

Mickstah's Avatar
Joined
Jun '02
Times thanked
< 3,525
Posts
24,964

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickstah View Post

Don't worry, I'm currently working on a Mario redux version of it that you're going to love the shit out of.

I'm actually not.
ಥ_ಥ - - - - - - - - - - - -ಠ_

"She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable."
Dean Learner
Trase Love:
O Mick you are so cool
More cooler than a dolphin
Let's hug me


Funkedub +

"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help."

Funkedub's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 3,946
Posts
21,147
ok ... which one of you did this : http://www.reddit.com/r/ITM/
For all of your musical needs*

funkedub dot com



*musical needs most likely not met
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,899
Posts
24,677

Quote:

Originally Posted by trAse View Post

Why do people have themed weddings? Don't they have family members to slap some fucking sense into them? Seems like there's 10 Dr.Who or Mario themed weddings every day on Reddit.



Gays want the right to be able to do that? Fuck it, let them have it. billmurray.jpg

well judging by the size of that cake it seems they don't have any friends or family members who care about them





Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkedub View Post

ok ... which one of you did this : http://www.reddit.com/r/ITM/

its u
THE COOLEST HOBBY
trAse +

He'll never be an old man rafter

trAse's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
< 13,968
Posts
22,916

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkedub View Post

ok ... which one of you did this : http://www.reddit.com/r/ITM/

#InTheMotherhood
ヽ༼ʘ̆ںʘ̆༽ ノ
Morphee +

Everybody recognise rastaman to show them some knowledge

Morphee's Avatar
Joined
Feb '03
Times thanked
< 3,987
Posts
16,626

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post

well judging by the size of that cake it seems they don't have any friends or family members who care about them

Its bigger on the inside.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

hiphop mixing is where its at. 30 second snippets. 100+ tracks an hour. just scratch the shit out of a record between em and smash the cross fader like OJ treats a white girl.

gotamangina +

o.O

gotamangina's Avatar
Joined
May '07
Times thanked
< 8,975
Posts
11,170
Tard
Spoiler:
is
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,899
Posts
24,677

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morphee View Post

Its bigger on the inside.

THE COOLEST HOBBY
Heist9000 +

Life of Riley

Heist9000's Avatar
Joined
May '02
Times thanked
< 1,905
Posts
8,629

Quote:

Originally Posted by trAse View Post

Miliseconds away from blowing 20 customers

dbb618 +

md5sum < /dev/urandom

dbb618's Avatar
Joined
May '06
Times thanked
< 1,753
Posts
14,861
some sweet Wednesday morning electronica (Dj Hell, FAZEmag mix)

Hopped in the car and torpe'ed to the shack
Of Shaheed, "We gotta go back" when he said
"Why?" I said, "We gotta go
'Cause I left my wallet in El Segundo"

http://twitter.com/derekbradley
http://untappd.com/user/dbb618

https://plus.google.com/117630500124...73/posts?hl=en
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

Luckily they all sound the same & won't be offended by my indiscretion

yeah nice reverse racism bro

w-w-whaaaaaa?
Funkedub +

"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help."

Funkedub's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 3,946
Posts
21,147
For all of your musical needs*

funkedub dot com



*musical needs most likely not met
Closed thread

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts