Entertainment and the Arts

Survivor thread: Outwit, Outpost, Outlast

Tools
patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,292
Spoiler:
yeah they're either a bunch of cowards or they're just plain dumb!

big ups troyzan for staying alive for another week. hopefully he can keep on winning those immunity challenges i love him (no homo). was so proud of him blowing all his money on the advantage in the immunity challenge at the auction.

not sure what tarzan's strategy is. he should have teamed up with troyzan but instead he is doing what the girls tell him to. he's going to be sent home next week if troyzan wins immunity again. hopefully he comes to his senses and they can turn the tables on the 4 girls

carn troy
budoo +

Times thanked
< 241
Collectively, this has to be the dumbest season of Survivor yet. Can anyone confirm this?
TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

Times thanked
< 5,844
theres definitely a lot of dead weight. leif has to be up there with the most nothing contestant of all time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQgd6MccwZc
wilsonrob +

I am not bored

Times thanked
< 339
Yea but he's really short.
BMoney +

What's on YOUR mind?

Times thanked
< 1,088

Quote:

Originally Posted by budoo View Post

Collectively, this has to be the dumbest season of Survivor yet. Can anyone confirm this?

Pretty much, but still shits over any other 'reality' show by about 1,000,0000 Leifs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerry2234 View Post

People need to learn how fucking dance rather then playing with there phones rocking side to side

dow_ney +

Times thanked
< 56
Tarzan voting for Leif was pretty cowardly/retarded if you ask me. For a plastic surgeon who is driving around in a car with rooted shocks, I am thinking the latter. If the 3 guys stuck together it would have been 3 votes each to Kim, Leif and Tarzan.

Remind me again what happens then? Do all 9 vote again and can only pick one of those 3?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogan Josh

My dad's old fuck buddy, my mum, just sees my dad as a buddy these days.
Which suits me tbh.

TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

Times thanked
< 5,844
tbf to tarzan...

troyzan + leif + tarzan + christina + alicia = 5 for kim. with the girls splitting their vote 2/2 for the boys.

troyzan + leif + christina + alicia = 4 for kim, 2/2 for the boys (+1 for leif). so theres no difference if tarzan votes for kim if the girls were on board.

troyzan + leif + tarzan = 3 votes for kim, 3/3 for the boys. means they revote and there being no idol, means its basically a 50% chance tarzan is going.

i think him voting for leif was a very smart move. because either way it means he's safe.
patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,292
Spoiler:
how was it a smart move? he's just delaying the inevitable. he's gone next week if troyzan wins immunity. he had the chance to try and shake things up but didn't have the balls
dow_ney +

Times thanked
< 56

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

tbf to tarzan...

troyzan + leif + tarzan + christina + alicia = 5 for kim. with the girls splitting their vote 2/2 for the boys.

troyzan + leif + christina + alicia = 4 for kim, 2/2 for the boys (+1 for leif). so theres no difference if tarzan votes for kim if the girls were on board.

troyzan + leif + tarzan = 3 votes for kim, 3/3 for the boys. means they revote and there being no idol, means its basically a 50% chance tarzan is going.

i think him voting for leif was a very smart move. because either way it means he's safe.

I did think about this and it is why I also suggested his vote for Lief could be seen as cowardly. I'm not convinced your summation were his thought processes either. But let's say it was, what is he hoping that it achieves (apart from delaying his departure by a couple days)? He is essentially admitting that he is in with the girls if all else fails, but right at the bottom of the pecking order.

If he was smart enough to think it through as you have described, then he should also have been smart enough to realise his only way forward in the game was to make a move with Troy.

Quote:

Which suits me tbh.

dow_ney +

Times thanked
< 56
Oh and re the whole spoiler issue, the Lost thread worked well with no spoilers but a big fuck off warning of exactly where the discussion was up to as per the downloaders (i.e. EPISODE x DISCUSSION BEGINS NOW)

Quote:

Which suits me tbh.

Punk in Drublic +

Can I get a hell yeah?

Times thanked
< 88
Has anyone else mentioned the fact that Troyzan travels around the world as a photographer for Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition? The guy is already winning at life.

Hope he wins!
TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

Times thanked
< 5,844

Quote:

Originally Posted by dow_ney View Post

I did think about this and it is why I also suggested his vote for Lief could be seen as cowardly. I'm not convinced your summation were his thought processes either. But let's say it was, what is he hoping that it achieves (apart from delaying his departure by a couple days)? He is essentially admitting that he is in with the girls if all else fails, but right at the bottom of the pecking order.

If he was smart enough to think it through as you have described, then he should also have been smart enough to realise his only way forward in the game was to make a move with Troy.

well. if theres anything we've learnt from that last episode, its that survivor is edited like a motherfucker. we dont see so much of what goes on behind the scenes. tarzan might have an alliance with the chicks. who knows.

i can only speculate, but perhaps he saw how fucking retarded the guys were. and decided to change his plans and go renegade solo. hoping to survive long enough that at some point to be the swing vote when the girls alliance splits?
borrisGLOWSTICK +

Shinra Rocket no.26

Times thanked
< 7,246
^ Didnt he go solo a few episodes back? When he had that blow up with Jonas?
Crazy people are ace doorslammers.

Full dark, no stars.
daverh +

zou bisou

Times thanked
< 478
Kim's a serious player. Dangerous woah.
Punk in Drublic +

Can I get a hell yeah?

Times thanked
< 88
Lief and Tarzan both deserve to get voted off for being so damn stupid and spineless when it comes to the game
borrisGLOWSTICK +

Shinra Rocket no.26

Times thanked
< 7,246
Spoiler:
Oh man, I have a feeling poor Kat is going to be very upset when she watches the show with how she appears/is. "I'm not a follower...people don't think i'm calling the shots"
Sure you are.

Sucks that Troyzan couldnt pull that off, would have been great to see their reactions.

Definitely in the bag for Kim but really with how clueless they all seem to be this season it's not a surprise. Also stumped as to why asian chicks always get the short end of the stick in this game, no idea why.

Full dark, no stars.
Punk in Drublic +

Can I get a hell yeah?

Times thanked
< 88
Oh my god this episode was so frustrating....i am super pissed with who they managed to vote off. Kim is looking very strong, but i think we will still see a few more twists and turns before this game is over.

Maybe Kim can buy herself a cheeseburger if she wins the million, sooooooooo skinny. Chelsea was looking damn fine all oiled up for that challenge
patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,292
kim is cute as fuck imo. she is now my favourite person left in the game. hope she wins, she deserves to.

Spoiler:

hnnnnnnnnggggg.

Last edited by patrickbateman: 30-Apr-12 at 03:47pm

patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,292
Spoiler:
LOL kat

i wonder if she thought that blindside was 'fun and exciting'
BMoney +

What's on YOUR mind?

Times thanked
< 1,088
You know, I really hope
Spoiler:
Tarzan wins now. That'd be fucking rad. An oddball for sure but he's underestimated imo and would mos def win jury votes all over the place.

Quote:

People need to learn how fucking dance rather then playing with there phones rocking side to side

special ed +

spesh

Times thanked
< 2,990
Spoiler:
fuck kat was stupid, so fucking dumb. had no idea how to play the game

Spoiler:
chelsea
is my pick to win
soundcloud
mixcloud
borrisGLOWSTICK +

Shinra Rocket no.26

Times thanked
< 7,246
Spoiler:
Damn it, Kim is just too clever at the social game! Tarzen would have had a good thing going I think.

I'm lovin the butthurt from the jury...until they go and vote for someone like Christina or Alicia due to their hurt feelings.

Full dark, no stars.
special ed +

spesh

Times thanked
< 2,990
yeah,
Spoiler:
kim is playing this game really well. she's got everyone wrapped around her finger, shes gonna be hard to beat actually
soundcloud
mixcloud
BMoney +

What's on YOUR mind?

Times thanked
< 1,088
Least awesome series yet. Kinda hope
Spoiler:
Chelsea
does win and the next season can start soon please.

Quote:

VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,818
Spoiler:
I am really hoping Christina wins for the lolz.

And cos she had great new york bewbs
"My biggest mentor is myself because I’ve had to study, so that’s been my biggest influence"

#BRTG
borrisGLOWSTICK +

Shinra Rocket no.26

Times thanked
< 7,246
Just a reminder, the final 2 hour episode and reunion should be out now for those who could have forgotten.

Full dark, no stars.
BMoney +

What's on YOUR mind?

Times thanked
< 1,088
On it.

Cheers!

Quote:

TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

Times thanked
< 5,844

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanBuurenisGod View Post

Spoiler:
I am really hoping Christina wins for the lolz.

And cos she had great new york bewbs

Spoiler:
TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

Times thanked
< 5,844
Spoiler:
as for the finale. i guess kim did deserve it the most. cant say it was an incredibly entertaining season though. so many players that were clueless. from giving up immunity to vote one of their own off. to believing the chicks when it was obvious they were voting the guys out. to dudes like leif who had no fucking clue what was going on. to christina who couldnt string a sentence together to save her self. i mean, how the fuck did they think they had a chance with kim in the final three? i dont get it. i really dont get how they could get a group of people that were that shit at the game.
patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,292
Spoiler:
happy for kim. she deserved the win. glad she didn't take that fat bitch alicia to the final 3
borrisGLOWSTICK +

Shinra Rocket no.26

Times thanked
< 7,246
Spoiler:
Well thank fuck that season is over. I cant remember if there was a season as boring or with that many clueless people.

WHAT THE FUCK was with Alicia at the final jury, my minions...you know if I was sitting up there I would win. Fuck me dead what a stupid vapid bitch she is.

Happy Kim won it, only one who really did anything, was a little surprised Sabrina got 2 while Chelsea got none, would have thought it would have been the other way around. Also surprised by the lack of butthurt from the jury...the sob stories were fucking gay though.
Bring on the next season.

Full dark, no stars.
BMoney +

What's on YOUR mind?

Times thanked
< 1,088
Spoiler:
Kim deserved to win, hands down. the most surprising thing, probably of the whole season though was Kat's speech... Holy crap, I was absolutely not expecting that!! I was ready for a smack down of junior fury, but jeez man... big props to her!!

Quote:

VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,818
Spoiler:
kim absolutely deserved the win, everyone else was heinous (except maybe troyzan).

Colton and Alicia are disgusting humans, and I am glad Jeff took the time to embarrass and humiliate them.

Nothing less than they deserved.
sickbuoy +

ill floating device

Times thanked
< 106
so i've just caught up with the episodes on free to air.

pretty sure someone is going to murder colton for being a massive **** at some point in the future

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism

Already got a Blasian. He knows hip hop, collects sneakers and could probably tell you things about basketball. Not black enough though.

DTrancer +

I don't know how to change my user title?!1

Times thanked
< 176
Next season, they bring 3 ppl back who had been airlifted out of the game previously. perhaps colton???

Gee, the guys were a bunch of useless dumb muzzas this season. To think that there are all immense 'fans of the game', why dont they have a clue? Too busy checking out chelseas plastic boobs perhaps.
borrisGLOWSTICK +

Shinra Rocket no.26

Times thanked
< 7,246
Totally unrelated but I only just found out Jen the hottie from season 10 died a couple years ago. Apparently there was a tribute to her...not sure how I missed that.

Also beers and sunday afternoon alone showed me that and one other thing, NSFW. All the nude survivors including Jeff Probst for some strange reason. Link below

Full dark, no stars.
patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,292
and we're back!
borrisGLOWSTICK +

Shinra Rocket no.26

Times thanked
< 7,246
Thought it was a great episode!

Very happy with the returning players.

Spoiler:
Sucks about Zane, really would have loved to see what happened between his getting "everyone on board" and then tribal, i'm guessing some scrambling had to happen for him to get voted out, not that he did really push his staying very hard though.

How anyone would want to make an alliance with the Brazillion and black haired chick is beyond me, you could tell straight away they were/are trouble.

Jonathon, Michael and the girl who picked out the baseball player are my picks this season

Also, I had good chuckle at a black dude called Artis, seeing as that is a very traditional and popular Latvian name.....not that anyone else will appreciate that I guess.

Full dark, no stars.
DTrancer +

Times thanked
< 176
the obligatory hottie. *fap fap fap*

patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,292
there is a serious lack of good looking girls on this season. ^ she goes alright though. the fat banker chick pisses me off
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,177
banker chick has a big rack
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
borrisGLOWSTICK +

Shinra Rocket no.26

Times thanked
< 7,246
All paid for and offset by her annoying personality.

Have to agree with the no hotties this season, the chick above is cute but nothing special.

Natalie from Samoa is still my all time favourite survivor chick, for sure got hotter towards the end of the season...or maybe malnoiurished blondes do it for me?

Spoiler:

Full dark, no stars.
wilsonrob +

I am not bored

Times thanked
< 339
^ she doesn't look Samoan.
"...and I know that I haven't always been an easy guy to get on with. And I know that given the choice I probably wouldn't have chosen you as friends but I just wanna say that over the years I've come to regard you as........ people I met."
- Arnold Rimmer, Red Dwarf.
BMoney +

What's on YOUR mind?

Times thanked
< 1,088
Nono, he wants to make her sa moan.
TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

Times thanked
< 5,844
Spoiler:
godDAMn it. roxy's gone. she was the hottest chick on the island. a fiesty black nun? i havent been this turned on since sister act 2. on the plus side, the second hottest chick on the island is still in the game. small mercies.

shaping up to be a solid season. drama unfolding in each three tribes.

i fucking LOVE survivor!
borrisGLOWSTICK +

Shinra Rocket no.26

Times thanked
< 7,246
Spoiler:
Geezus what a cluster fuck of a tribe the purple team is, can't seem to get anything right.

Have to disagree with the nun, I liked her until tribal and then she came across as a wank to me, the crying about how hard it was with the jesus talk also bothered me. Glad she is gone, just hope there are no more serious bible thumpers left.

But she was spot on with that dude being blinded by the boobs...but for real no matter how nice the boobs are (and they are nice) anyone who has seen a season with Parvetti should know to steer well clear of the cute flirty girl.

This season is shaping up to be a good one, i'm guessing there will be a school yard pick for two tribes either next episode or the following.

Full dark, no stars.
TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

Times thanked
< 5,844
BMoney +

What's on YOUR mind?

Times thanked
< 1,088
HominaHominaHominaHominaHominaHominaHominaHominaHo minaHominaHominaHominaHominaHominaHomina

Quote:

TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

Times thanked
< 5,844
DTrancer +

Times thanked
< 176
Spoiler:
Yeah I was a bit worried that boobie trap was gonna get kicked out, which would suck because then there would only be two episodes worth of fap material as opposed to.. so much mooore..

Is it just me or is there a lot of weak ****s in this season's survivour?? Crying about the rain, not enough water, no church, too lonely blah blah blah why did they audition in the first place for fuks sakes??

« Previous Thread Next Thread »