Sydney

Future Music Festival 2013

All About:

All About

+Follow

Add Follows

Stay informed about your favourite artists and events. We'll email you whenever there is new events, news or content posted about your favourite things. Simply select those you want to be notified about View my Follows |  Follow Settings

  • Randwick Racecourse
  • The Prodigy
  • Azealia Banks
  • Hardwell
  • Rudimental
  • Zeds Dead
  • Nervo
  • Timmy Trumpet
  • Cosmic Gate
  • Dizzee Rascal
  • Ricardo Villalobos
  • The Stone Roses
  • Richie Hawtin
  • A-Trak
  • Sven Vath
  • Andy Moor
  • DJ Fresh
  • Bloc Party
  • Magda
  • Tydi
  • Tenzin
  • boys noize
  • Super8 & Tab
  • Ben Gold
  • Steve Aoki
  • - The Stafford Brothers
  • Kill The Noise
  • Seth Troxler
  • W&W
  • Zane Lowe
  • Borgore
  • Feed Me
  • Madeon
  • Bombs Away
  • Alesso
  • Ellie Goulding
  • PSY
  • Rita Ora
  • Future Music Festival
Cancel Finish

Description:

It’s the ‘Day Of The Dead-Set Awesome’ and this year Future Music Festival is set to rock your skulls off!

Future Music Festival 2013 is going to kick harder than a Tijuana donkey on peyote! Where else would you want to be? Our Casa is your casa muchacho! With the...

Reply
  Tools
Scott_FUTURE +

Registered User

Scott_FUTURE's Avatar
Joined
Sep '09
Times thanked
< 182
Posts
1,828
Future Music Festival 2013


Media Player
Warrior's Dance Arena / Future Music Australia & Malaysia - YouTube

Festival Video >> https://vimeo.com/51070572

Tickets on sale now >> http://www.futurefans.com.au/p/23910?f=1


See you all in March

Whats On Pending
FUTURE ENTERTAINMENT
scott@futureentertainment.com.au
www.futureentertainment.com.au

Last edited by Scott_FUTURE: 10-Oct-12 at 06:44pm

Seamus Ryan +

Resident Perve

Seamus Ryan's Avatar
Joined
Jul '05
Times thanked
< 8
Posts
4,015
Your ec2 instants needs some fine tuning!
ARMIN

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors

hardstyle does have melodies they're just really retarded

wilsonrob +

I am not bored

wilsonrob's Avatar
Joined
Apr '08
Times thanked
< 340
Posts
2,797
I'm stoked that tickets are on sale now. I had 150 bucks that I didn't want to do anything with for 6 months.
Seamus Ryan +

Resident Perve

Seamus Ryan's Avatar
Joined
Jul '05
Times thanked
< 8
Posts
4,015

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonrob View Post

I'm stoked that tickets are on sale now. I had 150 bucks that I didn't want to do anything with for 6 months.

i lol'd irl.
ARMIN

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors

hardstyle does have melodies they're just really retarded

Wowk +

Has got special powers and he's got lots of friends

Wowk's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 512
Posts
7,688
Already calling it: Stone Roses and Ricardo sideshows pls. Can't say anything else interests me enough to warrant the ticket price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyentist

More than 23 Australians like techno (and I can prove it)...
http://soundcloud.com/groups/techno-fans-australia

Velociravetor +

Open the door, get on the floor, everybody do the dinosaur!

Velociravetor's Avatar
Joined
Oct '12
Times thanked
< 320
Posts
553
I'm wondering how much money they are wasting by booking Psy, by the time March comes around everyone will have forgotten who he is.
special ed +

spesh

special ed's Avatar
Joined
Sep '02
Times thanked
< 2,994
Posts
10,776
gangnam style is 4 lyf. not just for christmas
soundcloud
mixcloud
jarrardscott +

jarrardscott's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 4,647
Posts
27,468
psy seems like such a stupid booking.

who the fuck is going to care about him in march?

anyway, hoping theres shitloads of sideshows cause i have a wedding this day

prodigy have a new album so loads of new material.

wanted sideshows:

1. prodigy

2. cocoon @ ivy pool with all of them in the day. would be bloody awesome. alot of those guys on the cocoon stage play boring in clubs but awesome @ day events/festivals.
http://soundcloud.com/jarrardscott
callumedmonds +

Registered User

Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
20
Cocoon Heroes Party at The Metro on the Friday night please.
james223 +

Registered User

james223's Avatar
Joined
Sep '09
Times thanked
< 153
Posts
665
Tbh the style that cocoon play doesn't really suit the metro.. An open space like Ivy Pool in the sun would be
Hasaparty +

Registered User

Joined
Apr '10
Times thanked
< 152
Posts
1,804

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

psy seems like such a stupid booking.

who the fuck is going to care about him in march?

anyway, hoping theres shitloads of sideshows cause i have a wedding this day

prodigy have a new album so loads of new material.

wanted sideshows:

1. prodigy

2. cocoon @ ivy pool with all of them in the day. would be bloody awesome. alot of those guys on the cocoon stage play boring in clubs but awesome @ day events/festivals.

They got more publicity and talk genrerated by psy today then Any other act .... Music ability aside etc he already paid for himself in free marketing
jarrardscott +

jarrardscott's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 4,647
Posts
27,468
you got a really good point there. And i guess as a "special appearance" means he is performing 1 or 2 songs, so much cheaper booking and massive publicity.

Sure nobody will really care by march but it was a clever business strategy as you pointed out.
http://soundcloud.com/jarrardscott
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

davecw's Avatar
Joined
Apr '09
Times thanked
< 516
Posts
5,639

Quote:

Originally Posted by james223 View Post

Tbh the style that cocoon play doesn't really suit the metro.. An open space like Ivy Pool in the sun would be

I'm not sold on the idea of a Cocoon party working at the Ivy in the sun. The styles of the DJ's booked would be suited to a bigger more open club i think.

Some questionable bookings but the line up is not that terrible but there is no one on the line up i "HAVE" to see !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

Mike-O-Sito +

cowbell

Mike-O-Sito's Avatar
Joined
Aug '05
Times thanked
< 381
Posts
3,138

Quote:

Originally Posted by davecw View Post

I'm not sold on the idea of a Cocoon party working at the Ivy in the sun. The styles of the DJ's booked would be suited to a bigger more open club i think.

Agreed.
After going to Cocoon Heroes in Ibiza this year I really couldn't see a Cocoon Heroes sideshow working at Ivy Pool. Doesn't suit the sound/vibe imo.

I still want a sideshow tho
Mike BigFX - Soundcloud page http://soundcloud.com/mike-bigfx

Breaks in all its forms!
Progressive | Oldskool | NuSkool
jarrardscott +

jarrardscott's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 4,647
Posts
27,468
you dont think vath, troxler, villalobos, magda and hawtin would suit a day party @ the ivy pool (or courtyard?).
even greenwood hotel. (minus gay siderooms)
http://soundcloud.com/jarrardscott
kzzy +

Saturday October 29th..

kzzy's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 145
Posts
1,233

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike-O-Sito View Post

Agreed.
After going to Cocoon Heroes in Ibiza this year I really couldn't see a Cocoon Heroes sideshow working at Ivy Pool. Doesn't suit the sound/vibe imo.

I still want a sideshow tho

After going to Circoloco parties in Ibiza do you think the one in Sydney works too? lol..

Both are different - no one really knows shit. You could put all those artist anywhere and people will still be the same.
Boom Boom
Boom Boom Says DJ Qu (Strength Music, NYC) - Saturday October 26th
More info: http://boomboom.net.au
Mike-O-Sito +

cowbell

Mike-O-Sito's Avatar
Joined
Aug '05
Times thanked
< 381
Posts
3,138

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

you dont think vath, troxler, villalobos, magda and hawtin would suit a day party @ the ivy pool (or courtyard?).
even greenwood hotel. (minus gay siderooms)

Hmm, Maybe I should reword...
I don't think a "Cocoon Heroes" party would suit a day party. Definitely not at the Ivy Pool. Potentially the Courtyard, yes and even Greenwood if they set it up like they did for Diggers would probably work too. All those DJ's are more than capable of playing in any setting to any crowd. That said... I know this is not Ibiza, but after experiencing Cocoon Heroes @ Amnesia this year. I don't think you'd be getting the most out of a "Cocoon Heroes" sideshow if it was a day party anywhere in Sydney.
Either/or I'm not going to whinge and moan about venue or times if we get a sideshow and if it turns out to be an amazing gig then I'd happily admit I was wrong...
Mike BigFX - Soundcloud page http://soundcloud.com/mike-bigfx

Breaks in all its forms!
Progressive | Oldskool | NuSkool

Last edited by Mike-O-Sito: 11-Oct-12 at 10:13am

Mike-O-Sito +

cowbell

Mike-O-Sito's Avatar
Joined
Aug '05
Times thanked
< 381
Posts
3,138

Quote:

Originally Posted by kzzy View Post

After going to Circoloco parties in Ibiza do you think the one in Sydney works too? lol..

Both are different - no one really knows shit. You could put all those artist anywhere and people will still be the same.

Wasn't a fan of Circoloco in Ibiza... Haven't been to the one in Sydney so I couldn't tell you. Anyway, It's just my 2 cents... I'll still be there regardless to venue or time of day.
Mike BigFX - Soundcloud page http://soundcloud.com/mike-bigfx

Breaks in all its forms!
Progressive | Oldskool | NuSkool
callumedmonds +

Registered User

Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike-O-Sito View Post

Hmm, Maybe I should reword...
I don't think a "Cocoon Heroes" party would suit a day party. Definitely not at the Ivy Pool. Potentially the Courtyard, yes and even Greenwood if they set it up like they did for Diggers would probably work too. All those DJ's are more than capable of playing in any setting to any crowd. That said... I know this is not Ibiza, but after experiencing Cocoon Heroes @ Amnesia this year. I don't think you'd be getting the most out of a "Cocoon Heroes" sideshow if it was a day party anywhere in Sydney.
Either/or I'm not going to whinge and moan if we get a sideshow. I'll still be there!!

Agreed. The Pool can be fun. But I don't think the set up there suits the sound the Cocoon guys push - it's not loud enough and becomes boring IMO. The courtyard could be different... It's just undergone a massive renovation that should be finished by the Saiz & Warren gig I think (they've lost that tree that was in the middle of the courtyard/brining in a massive Ibiza style LED screen etc etc)

Surely they will do another Vath/Hawtin style party at the Metro the night before Future as pre previous years?

That or a ONO with Hawtin or Ricardo would go down mighty fine.
kzzy +

Saturday October 29th..

kzzy's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 145
Posts
1,233

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike-O-Sito View Post

Wasn't a fan of Circoloco in Ibiza... Haven't been to the one in Sydney so I couldn't tell you. Anyway, It's just my 2 cents... I'll still be there regardless to venue or time of day.

Circoloco/DC10 is shit. Full of fucking minging italians off their chops. I don't like it either..

Media Player
Error: unsupported media type.

Future Music - next year defo should get this guy! He has so many Youtube hits!

Remember when a festival was about music - and not about how many likes the artist had on FB?
Boom Boom
Boom Boom Says DJ Qu (Strength Music, NYC) - Saturday October 26th
More info: http://boomboom.net.au
Jerry +

Disciple of Jebus

Jerry's Avatar
Joined
Apr '02
Times thanked
< 32
Posts
1,952
Besides the Cocoon arena it’s all pretty meh, I really think that these big festivals have jumped the shark…
pomrocks +

Does it Deep

pomrocks's Avatar
Joined
Sep '04
Times thanked
< 989
Posts
14,021

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

psy seems like such a stupid booking.

who the fuck is going to care about him in march?

Doesnt matter if people remember psy in march, future are very clever.....its all about selling a bucket load of tickets NOW not in 6 months time
Playing at;


Gigs & stuff - Dave Stuart - DJ Page


SHRUG
JovanS +

Registered User

JovanS's Avatar
Joined
Jan '08
Times thanked
< 108
Posts
1,443
Stick Vath, Hawtin & Villalobos in a dark, grungy club which holds 300-500 people & let them go as long as they like. Which venues in Sydney have 24 hour licenses these days?
Mickstah +

"Science needs to be applied to beds"

Mickstah's Avatar
Joined
Jun '02
Times thanked
< 3,438
Posts
24,900
They should book SNSD while they're at it.
ಥ_ಥ - - - - - - - - - - - -ಠ_

"She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable."
Dean Learner
Trase Love:
O Mick you are so cool
More cooler than a dolphin
Let's hug me


Jerry +

Disciple of Jebus

Jerry's Avatar
Joined
Apr '02
Times thanked
< 32
Posts
1,952

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrocks View Post

Doesnt matter if people remember psy in march, future are very clever.....its all about selling a bucket load of tickets NOW not in 6 months time

Future Music 2020 - Headliners - One Direction, tickets on sale now. All their fans should be 18 by then...
kzzy +

Saturday October 29th..

kzzy's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 145
Posts
1,233

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrocks View Post

Doesnt matter if people remember psy in march, future are very clever.....its all about selling a bucket load of tickets NOW not in 6 months time

Future are not clever. If anything they are really digging the bottom end of the barrel..

Good example of their amazing booking skills can be seen with Paul Oakenfold..

Any fucking blind person with any taste in music could of told you how much fail this would of been but it seems like there are a few people behind the wheel who aren't on the ball..

Throwing bucket loads of cash into events and booking shit artist eventually will take there toll..
Boom Boom
Boom Boom Says DJ Qu (Strength Music, NYC) - Saturday October 26th
More info: http://boomboom.net.au
Mickstah +

"Science needs to be applied to beds"

Mickstah's Avatar
Joined
Jun '02
Times thanked
< 3,438
Posts
24,900
Ke$ha?
ಥ_ಥ - - - - - - - - - - - -ಠ_

"She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable."
Dean Learner
Trase Love:
O Mick you are so cool
More cooler than a dolphin
Let's hug me


Zodiac +

What do you mean we aren't going to the Superbowl?

Zodiac's Avatar
Joined
Dec '07
Times thanked
< 3,302
Posts
16,239
I'm disappointed there's no One Direction.
"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league
Jerry +

Disciple of Jebus

Jerry's Avatar
Joined
Apr '02
Times thanked
< 32
Posts
1,952

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post

I'm disappointed there's no One Direction.

Spice Girls would have been better, there performance at the Olympic was AMAZING and the gash that would go would be more Cougeresque than the jail baity one direction fans...
Scott_FUTURE +

Registered User

Scott_FUTURE's Avatar
Joined
Sep '09
Times thanked
< 182
Posts
1,828

Quote:

Originally Posted by kzzy View Post

Future are not clever. If anything they are really digging the bottom end of the barrel..

Good example of their amazing booking skills can be seen with Paul Oakenfold..

Any fucking blind person with any taste in music could of told you how much fail this would of been but it seems like there are a few people behind the wheel who aren't on the ball..

Throwing bucket loads of cash into events and booking shit artist eventually will take there toll..

Thanks Kzzy for your wise input as always ... Paul Oakenfold had over 3,000 in the Hordern so not the best example to draw on.

Given we sell out FMF every year I think we have some idea of what we are doing
FUTURE ENTERTAINMENT
scott@futureentertainment.com.au
www.futureentertainment.com.au
special ed +

spesh

special ed's Avatar
Joined
Sep '02
Times thanked
< 2,994
Posts
10,776
eagerly awaits kzzy's successful string of festivals...
soundcloud
mixcloud
Vote Quimby +

Mr Canada

Vote Quimby's Avatar
Joined
Feb '04
Times thanked
< 2,011
Posts
8,644

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott_FUTURE View Post

Given we sell out FMF every year I think we have some idea of what we are doing

And millions of people blindly buy an iphone. Doesn't mean it's a good phone.
Scott_FUTURE +

Registered User

Scott_FUTURE's Avatar
Joined
Sep '09
Times thanked
< 182
Posts
1,828

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vote Quimby View Post

And millions of people blindly buy an iphone. Doesn't mean it's a good phone.

Not going to get drawn into that as it's a stupid argument.

The lineup is pretty huge and broad in its offering across a number of large stages. There should be enough stuff on there for everyone so that if at any point in your day you don't like an artist you can walk to another stage and find one that you do.

If there is nothing on there that you like, please accept my apologies and simply don't buy a ticket. We will try harder next year for you
FUTURE ENTERTAINMENT
scott@futureentertainment.com.au
www.futureentertainment.com.au

Last edited by Scott_FUTURE: 11-Oct-12 at 11:32am

Mickstah +

"Science needs to be applied to beds"

Mickstah's Avatar
Joined
Jun '02
Times thanked
< 3,438
Posts
24,900
Compare the first FMF lineup to this and you'll understand what people are talking about.
ಥ_ಥ - - - - - - - - - - - -ಠ_

"She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable."
Dean Learner
Trase Love:
O Mick you are so cool
More cooler than a dolphin
Let's hug me


jarrardscott +

jarrardscott's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 4,647
Posts
27,468
cant please everyone, should try either.

anyway, dont do the sideshow the night before the festival again, i still wont be able to go with a wedding on the 9th.
http://soundcloud.com/jarrardscott
weekender +

Registered User

weekender's Avatar
Joined
May '02
Times thanked
< 501
Posts
5,614
The Roses on the bill will ensure a sell out. Every Brit I know of a certain age (and there are fucks loads of over 30s Brits here) will be tempted to bob along just to see them. In reality, Future could have just put locals on all the other stages, all day and still shifted the tickets.
"Old enough to know better"
Underdog +

meh

Underdog's Avatar
Joined
Jul '01
Times thanked
< 33
Posts
4,114
Roses will surely do a sideshow ^^
Scott_FUTURE +

Registered User

Scott_FUTURE's Avatar
Joined
Sep '09
Times thanked
< 182
Posts
1,828

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickstah View Post

Compare the first FMF lineup to this and you'll understand what people are talking about.

No point comparing a lineup from 5 years ago to a lineup for next year, the market changes at such an incredibly fast rate these days ... This is 10x the lineup that we started with and each year we evolve and grow whilst still staying true to our roots.

Im very excited about this lineup. The Cocoon Heroes stage alone is a big step up for us and one we have invested heavily in
FUTURE ENTERTAINMENT
scott@futureentertainment.com.au
www.futureentertainment.com.au
turkman +

khlav kalash

turkman's Avatar
Joined
Sep '02
Times thanked
< 1,434
Posts
17,459

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry View Post

Spice Girls would have been better, there performance at the Olympic was AMAZING and the gash that would go would be more Cougeresque than the jail baity one direction fans...



Quote:

Originally Posted by mashedman

if you stroke your chin hard enough i heard a genie comes out and gives you 3 track ids

Mickstah +

"Science needs to be applied to beds"

Mickstah's Avatar
Joined
Jun '02
Times thanked
< 3,438
Posts
24,900

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott_FUTURE View Post

No point comparing a lineup from 5 years ago to a lineup for next year, the market changes at such an incredibly fast rate these days ... This is 10x the lineup that we started with and each year we evolve and grow whilst still staying true to our roots.

If you consider your roots to be the 3rd year of FMF then yes, I would strongly agree with you.
ಥ_ಥ - - - - - - - - - - - -ಠ_

"She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable."
Dean Learner
Trase Love:
O Mick you are so cool
More cooler than a dolphin
Let's hug me


Scott_FUTURE +

Registered User

Scott_FUTURE's Avatar
Joined
Sep '09
Times thanked
< 182
Posts
1,828

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickstah View Post

If you consider your roots to be the 3rd year of FMF then yes, I would strongly agree with you.

My dance music roots go back 16 years
FUTURE ENTERTAINMENT
scott@futureentertainment.com.au
www.futureentertainment.com.au
BuRNZ +

Registered User

BuRNZ's Avatar
Joined
Aug '03
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
6
Hey Scott what does the VIP ticket give you over the stock one?
There is no right and wrong. There's only fun and boring.

Last edited by BuRNZ: 11-Oct-12 at 02:32pm

JovanS +

Registered User

JovanS's Avatar
Joined
Jan '08
Times thanked
< 108
Posts
1,443

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickstah View Post

Compare the first FMF lineup to this and you'll understand what people are talking about.

Times change & unfortunately with it, the commercial side of EDM has grown big time.
You can't expect a festival full of house/prog/techno artists anymore, festival organizers need to get a broader lineup to be able to sell the tickets.

Much as I'd love a festival full of Underground artists, it's not realistic to expect it, because you will struggle to sell half the tickets future sell at the moment.

EDIT. I think Future took the right step a few years ago by putting all the Prog/Tech artists at the 1 stage, instead of spreading them around. Keeps the lil shits that want to see people like Guetta etc away.
Scott_FUTURE +

Registered User

Scott_FUTURE's Avatar
Joined
Sep '09
Times thanked
< 182
Posts
1,828

Quote:

Originally Posted by JovanS View Post

Times change & unfortunately with it, the commercial side of EDM has grown big time.
You can't expect a festival full of house/prog/techno artists anymore, festival organizers need to get a broader lineup to be able to sell the tickets.

Much as I'd love a festival full of Underground artists, it's not realistic to expect it, because you will struggle to sell half the tickets future sell at the moment.

EDIT. I think Future took the right step a few years ago by putting all the Prog/Tech artists at the 1 stage, instead of spreading them around. Keeps the lil shits that want to see people like Guetta etc away.

It's all about finding the right balance
FUTURE ENTERTAINMENT
scott@futureentertainment.com.au
www.futureentertainment.com.au
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

jdoodle's Avatar
Joined
Nov '01
Times thanked
< 2,231
Posts
16,953
that poster makes it look like prodigy and stone roses on at the same time
which would blow dogs
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
Scott_FUTURE +

Registered User

Scott_FUTURE's Avatar
Joined
Sep '09
Times thanked
< 182
Posts
1,828

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

that poster makes it look like prodigy and stone roses on at the same time
which would blow dogs

You will be happy to here they are not on at the same time. Billing order does not = set times
FUTURE ENTERTAINMENT
scott@futureentertainment.com.au
www.futureentertainment.com.au
Instant Sam +

Registered User

Instant Sam's Avatar
Joined
Jan '02
Times thanked
< 21
Posts
2,164

Quote:

Originally Posted by JovanS View Post

EDIT. I think Future took the right step a few years ago by putting all the Prog/Tech artists at the 1 stage, instead of spreading them around. Keeps the lil shits that want to see people like Guetta etc away.

So this 1 stage - this year it would be Cocoon Heros, right? Which one of them is playing Prog?
JovanS +

Registered User

JovanS's Avatar
Joined
Jan '08
Times thanked
< 108
Posts
1,443

Quote:

Originally Posted by Instant Sam View Post

So this 1 stage - this year it would be Cocoon Heros, right? Which one of them is playing Prog?

None of them on the Cocoon Heroes stage do, but in past years they have mixed Prog/Tech.
pomrocks +

Does it Deep

pomrocks's Avatar
Joined
Sep '04
Times thanked
< 989
Posts
14,021
prog's just melodic techno now anyways
Playing at;


Gigs & stuff - Dave Stuart - DJ Page


SHRUG
m_xt +

3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781640628620899862803

m_xt's Avatar
Joined
Sep '07
Times thanked
< 1,488
Posts
4,245
Set Times?
Will there be dogs?
etc etc.

Seriously though Psy! I understand the marketing appeal but talk about lowest common denominator.

Also Magda sideshow pls. havent loved her latest stuff but have wanted to see her for a while.
Check it ****s.
Soundcloud

LAZE
Reply

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts