The DJ Booth

Printing Labels in Itunes

Tools
powmow +

Times thanked
<
Printing Labels in Itunes
I apologise in advance for posting a new thread on a subject that has been talked about a whole heap in the past.

I have always made cd labels through Microsoft Excel, but am just totally sick of the time it takes me. I am trying to print them from itunes but want to know how to make all the info fit onto the page so i can slip it straight into my cd wallet.

I searched for this a couple of days ago and found a thread that sort of explained how to do it, but now after over an hour of searching i can't for the life of me find it. So if anyone can point me in the direction of this thread, or explain how i can scale the track info, artist name etc to fit, that would be much appreciated. i think it said something about putting the info into another program or something? Can't remember

Thanks for the help.
synick +

Times thanked
<
The way I done it before I was just buring one song per CD, was adjusting the margins in iTunes printing. It took some trial and error but eventually got it at the right size.

The good thing is that iTunes remembered the margins so each time I printed a playlist it was the same size.
kasper_flip +

;_;

Times thanked
<
Thanked 2,497 Times in 705 Posts
1. File -> Print
2. CD Jewel Case Insert
3. set theme to Single side (Black & White)
4. press ok
5. ?????
6. PROFIT!
powmow +

Times thanked
<
Thanks guys

One more thing from an itunes noob, is there any way you can make the artist appear first, then the track name?? i cant seem to do it in the music folder or when i print.
Tripura +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by kasper_flip

1. File -> Print
2. CD Jewel Case Insert
3. set theme to Single side (Black & White)
4. press ok
5. ?????
6. PROFIT!

Sweet, thanks for that.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »