The Main Room

Boston Marathon Bomb Explosion

Reply
  Tools
Vital +

Registered User

Vital's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 105
Thanked 81 Times in 57 Posts
Posts
5,882
Boston Marathon Bomb Explosion
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/15/us...on-explosions/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22159004

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/201...ston-marathon/

2 explosions near the finish line and 1 explosion at JFK library; 2 dead 23 injured so far.

Nobody has claimed it yet but when asked in a media conference whether it was a terrorist attack, the police commissioner said 'you can reach your own conclusions.'

My money is pissed off white guy.

Let the conspiracy theories begin.

Last edited by Vital: 16-Apr-13 at 07:04am

Astro-Boy +

Astro-Boy's Avatar
Joined
Oct '03
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 29,245
Thanked 23,515 Times in 10,717 Posts
Posts
40,871
Live updates from Boston redditors here: http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/co...ounded_as_two/

EDIT: Top post in this thread has better updates: http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/co...64_injured_as/

Last edited by Astro-Boy: 16-Apr-13 at 09:05am

Bracko +

Bracko's Avatar
Joined
Apr '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 1,524
Thanked 2,799 Times in 1,577 Posts
Posts
42,172
I have no idea why but I thought home grown as well when I read reports.

God damn animals.
Gruso +

Gruso's Avatar
Joined
Aug '04
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 9,098
Thanked 20,931 Times in 6,226 Posts
Posts
37,568
Some kind of incident at the hospital too. Not an explosion, possibly an arrest.
Fewsion +

Registered troll

Fewsion's Avatar
Joined
Oct '03
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 634
Thanked 104 Times in 89 Posts
Posts
3,663

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vital View Post


Let the conspiracy theories begin.

Do you mean, "let the theories that two or more people conspired to organise this attack" begin?
phoneyhuh +

3o~

phoneyhuh's Avatar
Joined
Jul '01
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 16
Thanked 208 Times in 131 Posts
Posts
8,070
Religion of peace IMO. The arrest at the hospital was a Saudi national.
custaro +

Thirsty Critter

custaro's Avatar
Joined
Jun '01
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 898
Thanked 743 Times in 229 Posts
Posts
7,544
^ The Boston police have confirmed there are no suspects being held in relation to the bombing.

I see you're still getting your news updates from Andrew Bolt, who in turn is getting his news from the NY Post, which has already wrongly reported about 3 things related to the bombing in the space of a few hours.

you're in my hut now
gravyishot +

this stupid facebook bar at the bottom is for ****s

gravyishot's Avatar
Joined
Mar '06
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 364
Thanked 934 Times in 525 Posts
Posts
3
doesn't really seem like the kind of target islamic terrorism would go for. more crazy right wing gun nut - boston is the place of the original tea party, apparently it's tax day in the US, and that race was being run in honour of the newtown families, some of whom were apparently there.

or could be false flag.
phoneyhuh +

3o~

phoneyhuh's Avatar
Joined
Jul '01
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 16
Thanked 208 Times in 131 Posts
Posts
8,070

Quote:

Originally Posted by custaro View Post

^ The Boston police have confirmed there are no suspects being held in relation to the bombing.

I see you're still getting your news updates from Andrew Bolt, who in turn is getting his news from the NY Post, which has already wrongly reported about 3 things related to the bombing in the space of a few hours.

I read it in the Huffingtonpost actually, you need to get over your little obsession with Bolt, but yeah:

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/boston-police-no-arrests-have-been-made-in

Possibly a gun nut

Last edited by phoneyhuh: 16-Apr-13 at 08:40am

Jehovahs Fitness +

GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jehovahs Fitness's Avatar
Joined
Nov '12
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 3,416
Thanked 5,621 Times in 2,333 Posts
Posts
4,694
People are speculating already? Sheesh.

Should we perhaps wait for evidence or just spin the wheel to find out which demographic/race/religion should be prematurely persecuted?
Astro-Boy +

Astro-Boy's Avatar
Joined
Oct '03
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 29,245
Thanked 23,515 Times in 10,717 Posts
Posts
40,871
Update 83 (6:57 PM ET): A user just messaged me this: For what its worth a family member of mine (who works at MGH) believes the death toll is going to go up. She/he believes there are 8 dead in the ER at MGH.

I hope that's not true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heraclitus

Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

SpaceMonkey's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 515
Thanked 6,687 Times in 3,877 Posts
Posts
35,173
My boss is running, hope he's ok. He would have finished a fair bit earlier though I think, he's gone under 3hr before and apparently the blasts happened as the 4hr group were crossing the line.

I think it smells more like a homegrown attack, just because of the timing and location- but really it could anyone at this point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

watsakerring +

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

watsakerring's Avatar
Joined
Oct '04
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 841
Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,317 Posts
Posts
13,366
Apparently the bombs are shitty quality... definitely home grown IMO
gotamangina +

o.O

gotamangina's Avatar
Joined
May '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 13,750
Thanked 9,243 Times in 4,157 Posts
Posts
11,496
Amazing.

"The 5 Worst Media Reactions to the Boston Marathon Bombing"...

http://blog.skepticallibertarian.com...b_source=pubv1

"In an unusually appalling display of cynicism, pundits and commentators are already trying to turn this tragedy into a political talking point, while there is still blood on the streets and no one could possibly have any information about what really happened. BuzzFeed reports the disturbing #falseflag tag started trending almost immediately after the news broke, while various unsupported accusations are being hurled at domestic right-wing and foreign Islamic groups."

Last edited by gotamangina: 16-Apr-13 at 09:35am

Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Dubz's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 36
Thanked 573 Times in 356 Posts
Posts
7,730

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jehovahs Fitness View Post

People are speculating already? Sheesh.

Should we perhaps wait for evidence or just spin the wheel to find out which demographic/race/religion should be prematurely persecuted?

Of course they are!

Remember the Newtown shootings where the guy had killed his Dad, who then promptly turned up at the house a few hours later without the faintest clue what had happened?

24 news cycle + rush to have the most clicks = bullshit reporting.
I doubt we'll get anything like concrete evidence for a day or two.

Last edited by Dubz: 16-Apr-13 at 11:42am

Bracko +

Bracko's Avatar
Joined
Apr '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 1,524
Thanked 2,799 Times in 1,577 Posts
Posts
42,172

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

My boss is running, hope he's ok. He would have finished a fair bit earlier though I think, he's gone under 3hr before and apparently the blasts happened as the 4hr group were crossing the line.

I think it smells more like a homegrown attack, just because of the timing and location- but really it could anyone at this point.

One person I knew posted up her times about unbeknownst to what had just happened.
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Hdb2's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 3,147
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,212 Posts
Posts
8,292
My family live over there at the moment, relieved to hear they are okay after chatting with them. Sad, sad news.

How anyone can think the answer to ANYTHING is the death of people, including an eight year old child, is truly sickening. I feel extra saddened by this one after spending a month in Boston this year, I met some truly great people living there.
20
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Dubz's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 36
Thanked 573 Times in 356 Posts
Posts
7,730

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubz View Post

Of course they are!

Remember the Newtown shootings where the guy had killed his Dad, who then promptly turned up at the house a few hours later without the faintest clue what had happened?

24 news cycle + rush to have the most clicks = bullshit reporting.
I doubt we'll get anything like concrete evidence for a day or two.


For example, it's now 3 dead and 130 injured. About 4 times previously reported numbers of injured.

Dunno why they can't just say "unknown numbers of people injured"
gonefishin +

Registered User

gonefishin's Avatar
Joined
Mar '11
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 442
Thanked 391 Times in 250 Posts
Posts
1,633
It goes without saying these attacks are ugly and cowardly in the extreme-but i would like to make a post mainly to express my disgust with the commercial media, they know no bounds when it comes to exploiting these types of incidents for their own gain.prepare for round the clock coverage of pathetic speculation and chinese whispers by a bunch of professional shit talkers
Police kicked down the back door and cornered the man in the bathtub.
"What?" he is alleged to have told police. "I'm having a bath."
However, police will allege the suspect was still wearing shorts.
ravelikespastic +

Registered User

ravelikespastic's Avatar
Joined
Apr '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 6,455
Thanked 1,299 Times in 753 Posts
Posts
4,295
Daily Mail says bomber planted 7 devices only 2 went off..
This is such sad news.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
Bracko +

Bracko's Avatar
Joined
Apr '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 1,524
Thanked 2,799 Times in 1,577 Posts
Posts
42,172

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubz View Post

For example, it's now 3 dead and 130 injured. About 4 times previously reported numbers of injured.

Dunno why they can't just say "unknown numbers of people injured"

Because it looks incompetent and people will want to get their news/information from elsewhere.

As much as MSM is blamed, they're only filling a perceived requirement of their customers.
ChemicalJames +

GREEN EGGS AND HAm

ChemicalJames's Avatar
Joined
Feb '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 433
Thanked 418 Times in 201 Posts
Posts
7,408
Why is it important we create a whole thread for this, 2 people dead, when i haven't seen a mention of this on inthemix:

http://rt.com/news/iraq-election-attack-killed-876/

46 dead
fffffffff
gotamangina +

o.O

gotamangina's Avatar
Joined
May '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 13,750
Thanked 9,243 Times in 4,157 Posts
Posts
11,496
Because fuck off.
Jehovahs Fitness +

GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jehovahs Fitness's Avatar
Joined
Nov '12
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 3,416
Thanked 5,621 Times in 2,333 Posts
Posts
4,694

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChemicalJames View Post

Why is it important we create a whole thread for this, 2 people dead, when i haven't seen a mention of this on inthemix:

http://rt.com/news/iraq-election-attack-killed-876/

46 dead

Because one is easy to relate to and one is not. It's a sad fact of life. Doesn't make any one situation worse than the other, but it does make it easy for middle class white people to empathise when we can instinctively think "that could've been me".

Heck, even look, we have people in this thread who have friends and family in Boston!
gravyishot +

this stupid facebook bar at the bottom is for ****s

gravyishot's Avatar
Joined
Mar '06
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 364
Thanked 934 Times in 525 Posts
Posts
3

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChemicalJames View Post

Why is it important we create a whole thread for this, 2 people dead, when i haven't seen a mention of this on inthemix:

http://rt.com/news/iraq-election-attack-killed-876/

46 dead

http://www.theonion.com/articles/54-...anymore,26766/
Astro-Boy +

Astro-Boy's Avatar
Joined
Oct '03
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 29,245
Thanked 23,515 Times in 10,717 Posts
Posts
40,871
Update 154 (1:20 AM ET) Eight year old boy identified as Martin Richard, was the son of William and Denise Richard of Carruth Street in Dorchester. His Mom and sister are in the hospital with grievous injuries; another daughter was unharmed. https://twitter.com/BostonDotCom/sta...25711214080000 https://twitter.com/BostonDotCom/sta...25932513939457

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heraclitus

Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

phoneyhuh +

3o~

phoneyhuh's Avatar
Joined
Jul '01
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 16
Thanked 208 Times in 131 Posts
Posts
8,070
The image of the mystery man in black has been enhanced..

Spoiler:
Griggle +

If it is prophylactic and emphatically didactic, then it's not tactic."

Griggle's Avatar
Joined
May '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 3,222
Thanked 1,726 Times in 830 Posts
Posts
8,724
Scathing but fair.
Broadband speeds will always be lower under a Coalition Government.
Balls Deep +

Registered User

Balls Deep's Avatar
Joined
May '10
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2,280
Thanked 7,917 Times in 2,020 Posts
Posts
6,873
I'm craving a snickers for some reason
It's over you BASTARDS!
TrainsPillsBreaks +

Registered User

TrainsPillsBreaks's Avatar
Joined
Apr '09
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Posts
443
Hopefully Islamic terrorism despite all signs pointing to useless whitey.
Jehovahs Fitness +

GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jehovahs Fitness's Avatar
Joined
Nov '12
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 3,416
Thanked 5,621 Times in 2,333 Posts
Posts
4,694
wat
Balls Deep +

Registered User

Balls Deep's Avatar
Joined
May '10
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2,280
Thanked 7,917 Times in 2,020 Posts
Posts
6,873
De derk his jerb
It's over you BASTARDS!
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Dubz's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 36
Thanked 573 Times in 356 Posts
Posts
7,730

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrainsPillsBreaks View Post

Hopefully Islamic terrorism despite all signs pointing to useless whitey.

Comment sense no make

"If there's going to be terrorist attacks, it'd better be a brown fucker!"

Nice.
base615 +

base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave

base615's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2,600
Thanked 2,589 Times in 1,167 Posts
Posts
7,990

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrainsPillsBreaks View Post

Hopefully Islamic terrorism despite all signs pointing to useless whitey.

I'm astonished

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaVeR_SpIkE View Post

all i can say is fuck you ref you fuckhead

gonefishin +

Registered User

gonefishin's Avatar
Joined
Mar '11
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 442
Thanked 391 Times in 250 Posts
Posts
1,633

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

Because fuck off.

its a valid point [deleted], Im sick to death of being expected to have sympathy for american victims of terrorism whilst their government metes out death and destruction on a scale beyond any comparison...
Police kicked down the back door and cornered the man in the bathtub.
"What?" he is alleged to have told police. "I'm having a bath."
However, police will allege the suspect was still wearing shorts.

Last edited by Gruso: 16-Apr-13 at 08:13pm

Reason: Personal attack removed. Infraction unocked.

The3rdPlumpDj +

Registered User

The3rdPlumpDj's Avatar
Joined
Jun '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Posts
186
no its not a valid point. he is quite welcome to start an new thread or alternatively add it to the existing one on Iraq. you think this ok? you just automatically assume that they probably supported their governments actions so they deserve to die?
gonefishin +

Registered User

gonefishin's Avatar
Joined
Mar '11
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 442
Thanked 391 Times in 250 Posts
Posts
1,633
^ that's not what I believe no. It's disgusting the way events are portrayed by the media, it seems many folks have been conditioned to accept that when brown people are killed in the middle east etc they are "collateral damage" and that's all ok or its muslim on muslim and that's fine also. The bias can't be denied and is evidenced by the media frenzy which occurs whenever innocent westerners are killed.
Police kicked down the back door and cornered the man in the bathtub.
"What?" he is alleged to have told police. "I'm having a bath."
However, police will allege the suspect was still wearing shorts.
horst +

Registered User

horst's Avatar
Joined
Sep '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 239
Thanked 506 Times in 291 Posts
Posts
5,774
okay, so this is one of those extraordinary situations which calls up a spectrum of different emotions and responses, which are not necessarily invalid, so let's go easy on the fucktard calls for the moment, it's not helping.
gotamangina +

o.O

gotamangina's Avatar
Joined
May '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 13,750
Thanked 9,243 Times in 4,157 Posts
Posts
11,496

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post

its a valid point [deleted], Im sick to death of being expected to have sympathy for american victims of terrorism whilst their government metes out death and destruction on a scale beyond any comparison...

Would you turn up to a funeral & ask some little widowed grandma what made her husband so deserving of all the fanfare? You could tell her about all the war atrocities that make her tragedy seem irrelevant?

No, because that's insensitive, uncivilised & self righteous.

Make your political points when they'll be better received, not for the purpose of provocation.

Because fuck off.
Stebby +

Registered User

Stebby's Avatar
Joined
Aug '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Posts
70
gotamangina is spot on.

I don't see the point in coming into a thread titled "Boston Marathon Bomb Explosion", and asking why there isn't a similar topic for the horrible bombings in Iraq. This is an Internet forum. The users (that's YOU) create the topics.

If you want to discuss the Iraq tragedy and the deaths there - create the thread. Don't come bumbling into this topic about the Boston tragedy asking "Why the USA tragedy get their own forum topic huh? huh? Such bias omg" ... Shut the fuck up and create the fucking topic yourself if you believe it should be talked about on this forum.
TrainsPillsBreaks +

Registered User

TrainsPillsBreaks's Avatar
Joined
Apr '09
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Posts
443

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubz View Post

Comment sense no make

"If there's going to be terrorist attacks, it'd better be a brown fucker!"

Nice.

Well, can't undo it - may as well hope it contributes to a discussion on the US role in world affairs. Domestic looney gets it quickly shelved to American violence.

Also...

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

Would you turn up to a funeral & ask some little widowed grandma what made her husband so deserving of all the fanfare? You could tell her about all the war atrocities that make her tragedy seem irrelevant?

No, because that's insensitive, uncivilised & self righteous.

Make your political points when they'll be better received, not for the purpose of provocation.

Because fuck off.

Really bad analogy.
gotamangina +

o.O

gotamangina's Avatar
Joined
May '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 13,750
Thanked 9,243 Times in 4,157 Posts
Posts
11,496
Explain how.
base615 +

base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave

base615's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2,600
Thanked 2,589 Times in 1,167 Posts
Posts
7,990

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrainsPillsBreaks View Post

Well, can't undo it - may as well hope it contributes to a discussion on the US role in world affairs. Domestic looney gets it quickly shelved to American violence.

Are you kidding? The very worst scenario is that this is an attack by Islamic terrorists. Retaliation to Islamic terror causes thousands of innocent casualties in volatile countries turning yet more people to a fundamentalist death to America mindset which then results in attacks in the US, Europe, Africa etc which then results in more retaliation becoming a self perpetuating cycle of violence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaVeR_SpIkE View Post

all i can say is fuck you ref you fuckhead

Jehovahs Fitness +

GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jehovahs Fitness's Avatar
Joined
Nov '12
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 3,416
Thanked 5,621 Times in 2,333 Posts
Posts
4,694

Quote:

Originally Posted by The3rdPlumpDj View Post

no its not a valid point. he is quite welcome to start an new thread or alternatively add it to the existing one on Iraq. you think this ok? you just automatically assume that they probably supported their governments actions so they deserve to die?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post

^ that's not what I believe no. It's disgusting the way events are portrayed by the media, it seems many folks have been conditioned to accept that when brown people are killed in the middle east etc they are "collateral damage" and that's all ok or its muslim on muslim and that's fine also. The bias can't be denied and is evidenced by the media frenzy which occurs whenever innocent westerners are killed.

Here, have a rant I published on Facebook. I said it briefly earlier in the thread, but it should probably be emphasised:

Are you genuinely angry that people care more about the tragedy in Boston than they do about the even greater death toll in the Middle East or sheer amount of terrorism in comparison, or even the media coverage bias?

It's because no western person can look at what happens in the Middle East and relate to it. It doesn't inspire instinctive empathy and only does on a logical level after we've witnessed the images and media of the Middle East for ourselves. Our inner westener witnesses what's occurring and whispers "That could've been me or someone I know".

Here's an exercise: Close your eyes and, just for a few minutes, imagine you're in the middle of a warzone in downtown Baghdad as an Iraqi citizen. What do you see yourself wearing? What do you think your name is? Who is your family? Describe your terrain and your environment to me. How many cars are on the street? IS there a street? Where is your nearest food supply or shelter? What do you own? Can you answer any of these questions within 3 seconds?

Now picture yourself in downtown Boston as a middle class westener, before the bombs happened: What are you wearing? Do you think you could find the nearest 7-11 or Mcdonalds easily? Are there cars on the street? Do you instinctively have your name or a different one? What public transport do you have available to you? Describe the surrounding environment to me. I can guarantee you found each of those questions easier to answer than the previous situation.

It's a sick, sad fact of the world and the media portrayal and stereotyping that's been done of the Middle East in the media only furthers any instinctive empathy we as westeners will ever feel for what's happening. We can watch all the ABC news and four corners we want, but we can never understand truly how it must feel to be a part of what's going on in the Middle East.

No one tragedy is greater than another. Stop comparing each, and instead of trying to police other peoples feelings and telling them how to prioritise their emotions, do something positive instead. Offer support, make a donation, give blood or just take some inspiration from the tales of heroes that made a difference today and make a positive impact yourself.

Being aware globally is a great thing, and something we should all be. But it does not give you the right to downplay and condescend those that are actually moved by what happened in the western world today.
TrainsPillsBreaks +

Registered User

TrainsPillsBreaks's Avatar
Joined
Apr '09
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Posts
443
A private funeral and public discourse are different so it doesn't work at all and further to that, if it were to work, the old man and woman would have to be directly responsible for murdering many, many people.

Quote:

Originally Posted by base615 View Post

Are you kidding? The very worst scenario is that this is an attack by Islamic terrorists. Retaliation to Islamic terror causes thousands of innocent casualties in volatile countries turning yet more people to a fundamentalist death to America mindset which then results in attacks in the US, Europe, Africa etc which then results in more retaliation becoming a self perpetuating cycle of violence.

Nonsense, that is your worry wart idea of retaliation that worked a decade ago. We just skip all that now and shoot them with expensive remote controls.
base615 +

base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave

base615's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2,600
Thanked 2,589 Times in 1,167 Posts
Posts
7,990
Not a bad troll

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaVeR_SpIkE View Post

all i can say is fuck you ref you fuckhead

silverspoon +

new and improved!

silverspoon's Avatar
Joined
Feb '03
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2,266
Thanked 1,883 Times in 868 Posts
Posts
7,207
Apparently using shrapnel in your bomb is a hallmark of the Taliban and Iraqi insurgent weapons.

Thanks Herald Sun, now I know how to blame.
MadMike +

MadMike's Avatar
Joined
Mar '01
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 698
Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,305 Posts
Posts
16,512
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|
Jehovahs Fitness +

GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jehovahs Fitness's Avatar
Joined
Nov '12
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 3,416
Thanked 5,621 Times in 2,333 Posts
Posts
4,694
OK Obama. Day one. Let's solve who the culprit is and get back in time for supper.
claude glass +

Registered User

claude glass's Avatar
Joined
Jun '10
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 25
Thanked 760 Times in 454 Posts
Posts
4,157
Speaking of trolls, Alan Jones was trolling hard this morning apparently...

http://www.smh.com.au/national/alan-...417-2hz8y.html
Reply

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts