Numark V7

Tools
stubs +

0.o

Times thanked
<
Numark V7
http://www.storedj.com.au/products/product.php?id=3043

Anyone used this yet? Not having a midi compatible mixer and looking to finally go all digital this seems like a good idea.

Why has this taken so long though?

Denon have something similar with the DNHS5500. I thought Pioneer were going to do something like this with the 2000 but instead just made the 1000 look prettier. Surely Pioneer will jump on this band wagon and do the 2-deck-in-one controller... don't you think?

Any comments?
Catdog69Kool +

Registered Awesome

Times thanked
<
the two in one deck idea has been around for a while now, (denon has been doing it) and more will probaly go with it, but really wont catch on for anything outside of the bedroom IMO

would just get too confudling with just one deck there for me
"I see myself as having an .aiff format shlong; its there, just nobody wants it"
ShuffleStuff +

paris is for losers

Times thanked
<
Thanked 2,244 Times in 1,423 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catdog69Kool

the two in one deck idea has been around for a while now, (denon has been doing it) and more will probaly go with it, but really wont catch on for anything outside of the bedroom IMO

would just get too confudling with just one deck there for me

I have the denon. It's rad and i love it. But cd69k is spont on. Bedroom awesome, club fail, it's very very easy to hit a button for one channel when it was supposed to be the other, play and cue being the most prevalent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRP

I don't need to know how tough I am to know how tough I am.

stubs +

0.o

Times thanked
<
http://www.storedj.com.au/products/product.php?id=3115

Pioneer?
dazthedominant +

rapmaster 3000

Times thanked
<
man i pondered on getting them for ages, had a look at them in JB Hifi, they look really nice but in the end I figured fuck paying that much for a big midi controller honestly. I went and bought some turntables a mixer and traktor scratch, think i made the right choice...
but they do look very nice and i could imagine how easy they would be to rock.
toilet trained +

Mr thunderbox

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShuffleStuff

I have the denon. It's rad and i love it. But cd69k is spont on. Bedroom awesome, club fail, it's very very easy to hit a button for one channel when it was supposed to be the other, play and cue being the most prevalent.

totally...also have the 5500, is awesome & perfect for bedroom use (as uses less space, and obviously is cheaper than buying 2 decks) could be ok for mobile DJ use for casual parties, but you really have to stick to a routine when you mix so you dont fuk up and stop/pitch shift the wrong track.
hang on a minute, im on the potty doing poo

http://soundcloud.com/moth-hunter

« Previous Thread Next Thread »