House, Techno and Progressive

Peter van Hoesen / Time to Express (debut album out March 2010)

Tools
jerry2234 +

Times thanked
<
Anyone ID the track at 73? Lush vocal. I'll take you to another world.
primalstatik +

Just call me p-statz.

Times thanked
<
Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,288 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acperience 1 View Post

Wata Igarashi – Live @ Dommune Tokyo (09-05-2013)
MP3: http://uploaded.net/file/nxsf8ivw

Peter Van Hoesen – Live @ Dommune Tokyo (09-05-2013)
MP3: http://uploaded.net/file/o7w592u8

PVH -
[000] ?
[025] Raiz, Jeff Derringer - Deceit (Edit Select Remix) [Electric Deluxe - EDLX 026]
[028] ?
[038] Egor Boss - Inversion 1.2 [Indeks - 031]
[041] Terence Fixmer - Psychik [CLR - 065]
[044] Emika - Chemical Fever (Re-Edit) [Ninja Tune - ZENDNLS 319]
[049] Rennie Foster - Switch Stance [Nice & Nasty - NANO 78]
[053] ?
[057] Bogger - Joana [Digital-Gadget / Front - DGF 2]
[060] ?
[064] Claude Young - The Sleeper Awakens [Djax Upbeats - DJAX-UP-219]
[069] Shifted - Sektor D [Avian - AVN 008-9]
[071] ?
[077] Mike Parker - Forward The 5am Mix [Prologue - PRG024]
[081] Stephan Bodzin vs Marc Romboy - Mab (Speedy J Remix) [Systematic - SYST 0013-2]
[083] ?
[092] Petar Dundov - Lily Wasp [Music Man - MM 162]
[099] ?
[104] Emmanuel Top - Generation [Attack - ET 003]
[112] ?

Video replay of the night -
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joptc_eCBDU
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv1jhxEvwHU
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgqhJS1M1GU

On this like a fat kid to Mcdonalds.
Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
<
Some pretty cool news

--------------------------------------------

The 'Receiver' series presents six remixes of tracks from Peter Van Hoesen's acclaimed 'Perceiver' album. All six interpretations showcase the best that contemporary techno has to offer. 'Receiver' also marks the start of Time To Express' new triple series.

The first Receiver release sees Donato Dozzy reworking Attribute 39. The Italian maestro steers the original into a blissful, emotional domain. It's the perfect recipe for coming down after a long night on the dancefloor. Sigha also chooses an atmospheric approach to enhance the original of 'Attack On The Reality Princicple'. The British producer injects crackling electricity into the track, supported by a huge booming kick.

t2xS101
Release Date: June 4 2013
A Peter Van Hoesen: Attribute 39 - Donato Dozzy remix
B Peter Van Hoesen: Attack On The Reality Principle Sigha remix

The second Receiver release presents two solid interpretations, by Scuba's SCB alter ego and Ø [Phase]. SCB brings out the groove on his edit of 'Seven, Green and Black', giving priority to the warm square bass sound of the original. Ø [Phase] lands a tough as nails rework of 'To Alter A Vector'. The mid-track breakdown has already proven its value during Peter own recent DJ sets. Tested and approved.

t2xs102
Release Date: June 24 2013
A Peter Van Hoesen: Seven, Green and Black - SCB edit
B Peter Van Hoesen: To Alter A Vector - Ø [Phase] remix

The third Receiver release teams up Berghain resident Marcel Fengler with Italian producer Neel, also known Donato Dozzy's partner in Voices From The Lake. Fengler brings his trademark Berlin sound to the table, deftly reworking 'Inspection In Solitude'. He strips down the original and builds it from the ground up, using shuffling percussion and an insistent melody. Time to jack. Neel's remix brings a deep and dark tunnel to mind. It builds and builds and builds until the original loop from 'Objects From The Past' appears out of the fog, bringing this stunning remix to an epic end.

t2xS103
Release Date: July 15 2013
A Peter Van Hoesen: Inspection In Solitude - Marcel Fengler remix
B Peter Van Hoesen: Objects From The Past - Neel remix

Limited to 400 vinyl copies per release. Mastered by Artefacts Mastering Berlin. Distributed by Clone.

Listen to the 6 tracks here -
https://clone.nl/all/artist/peter+van+hoesen
or here http://www.delsinrecords.com/release...dxRelease=3588

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area.. I don't need big breaks, a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons.. I'm just going for the music.

debaser86 +

Times thanked
<
Sick
MitchhctiM +

Times thanked
<
PVH coming back! Looks like I'll be coming down to Syd again.

Friday 27th September. Melbourne, New Guernica
Saturday 28th September. Sydney, Abercrobmie
Sunday 29th September. Perth, The Likes of You
Instant Sam +

Times thanked
<
Sydney date clashes with Robert Hood. Farken Hell
debaser86 +

Times thanked
<
Melb date?
debaser86 +

Times thanked
<
Probs after lab hey.
Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
<
Horrible timing for me. Best mates wedding on the Saturday. Would fly interstate if he played the wkd before or after.
Bitterly disappointed
jootsiejuice +

I'm a cowboy...

Times thanked
<
PvH at New Guernica? LOL.
AS001

AS002
andyk1 +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by jootsiejuice View Post

PvH at New Guernica? LOL.

New Guernica is surprisingly not that bad. I saw Cosmin TRG there recently and the sound was really good. Better than him playing at shit Brown Alley or the shoddy Liberty Social.
Bruno from Burwood +

Times thanked
<
Any chance of eking a like set out of this?
My mixes:

Bruno Orso’s Sunrise Over Tocumwal, 28 January 2012
Track list

Orso's Sounds of the Tunnel Vol 1, December 2013
danjuan +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyk1 View Post

New Guernica is surprisingly not that bad. I saw Cosmin TRG there recently and the sound was really good. Better than him playing at shit Brown Alley or the shoddy Liberty Social.

We had limited venue options for PVH. We wanted to do something different than BA. Keep the show limited capacity and intimate, Liberty was booked . we will be bringing in extra Nexo stack for new guernica

we stopped trying to please everyone as its just not possible whereever you go.

wearenovel.com.au
facebook.com/weareNovel
facebook.com/letthemeatcakenyd
facebook.com/summerseries
facebook.com/strangerthantechno
jootsiejuice +

I'm a cowboy...

Times thanked
<
It's a good venue.... but the crowd is just too damn young. Won't be going.
AS001

AS002
debaser86 +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by jootsiejuice View Post

It's a good venue.... but the crowd is just too damn young. Won't be going.

Welcome to techno in Melbourne these days creg. Won't bother me in the slightest however.
jootsiejuice +

I'm a cowboy...

Times thanked
<
Listen to me, I sound like a grumpy old man. Maybe I should go and creep all the young kids out lol.
AS001

AS002
danjuan +

Times thanked
<
Sort of depends on the act, regardless of the venue. Derrick May last year at NG, am sure i was the youngest or in the top 10%.

PVH will be a mixed crowd as our events tend to get younger audiences. Im going to rope off a "old timers" section, you're more than welcome to join me JJ.

wearenovel.com.au
facebook.com/weareNovel
facebook.com/letthemeatcakenyd
facebook.com/summerseries
facebook.com/strangerthantechno
jootsiejuice +

I'm a cowboy...

Times thanked
<
Maybz I will, 27th will come around quick I'm sure.
AS001

AS002
debaser86 +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by danjuan View Post

Sort of depends on the act, regardless of the venue. Derrick May last year at NG, am sure i was the youngest or in the top 10%.

PVH will be a mixed crowd as our events tend to get younger audiences. Im going to rope off a "old timers" section, you're more than welcome to join me JJ.

A lot has changed in Melbourne since that Derrick May gig. The kids have stopped listening to house and are now smashing out the technoes. But I do agree the Detroit guys will still draw the more mature crowd.
Bruno from Burwood +

Times thanked
<
Hose's new album Life Performance is quality raw tekkers showing an even greater depth of sound than his productions previously have.

Had an obligatory read of the RA review and couldn't disagree with the criticism more. Whereas Fengler's album saves the inspired sound design for ambient pieces and interludes, and otherwise includes some of the most disappointingly bland and listless "techno", Life Performance draws from the rich, dubby atmospheres of traditional Hose and combines it with the rougher finish of more recent works, such as Transitional States EP and Perceiver LP, and even that classic raw attitude of what I can only really describe as rave.

It may well be 13 club tracks but it is also a combination of varied and high quality techno crafted by a fucking good producer.

Full support.
My mixes:

Track list

andyk1 +

Times thanked
<
Bout f*ckn time:

Media Player
Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
<
Oh yes

#SlamRadio - 081 - Peter Van Hoesen (17 April 2014)

We welcome a master of his craft to the show this week with a rare exclusive podcast. This is the infamous Peter Van Hoesen with a simply stunning mix. Enjoy.

Tracklist//
Silent Servant (Official): Lust Abandon
Donato Dozzy & Nuel: Aqua 3 + Laurie Spiegel: Improvisation on a Concerto Generator
Rrose: Pentagone + L’Estasi Dell’Oro: Iscariotic Lips (Acapella Version)
Refracted: Stimulus + Chevel: Human
Joey Anderson: Maiden’s Response
Etapp Kyle - Paradigm
Petter B: Tool 01
Peter Van Hoesen: Force Withdrawn
Aubrey: Centrifuge Azul
SNTS: Horizontal Ground B2 + Laurie Spiegel: Drums
François X: Espheni
Jeff Mills: Growth
Function / Inland: Odeon

320kbps download: https://soundcloud.com/soma/slamradi...ter-van-hoesen

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area.. I don't need big breaks, a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons.. I'm just going for the music.

Last edited by Acperience 1: 25-Apr-14 at 09:15am

Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
<
While I'm at it...

Peter Van Hoesen - Groove Mix (5 March 2014)

Interview, translated from German to English in Google Chrome -

Spoiler:
Peter Van Hoesen is one of those techno producers, who see themselves as a sound researcher in the first place: Both as a solo artist as well as together with his compatriot Yves De Mey as Sendai , the Belgians moved like in the border areas of the genre to the transitions to Drone and Industrial. In March, Van Hoesen and De Mey hit with their second album Sendai A Smaller Divide on another chapter of their sound-journey of discovery. For the exclusive DJ mix, the Van Hoesen made ​​us available for download, he has chosen pieces that work outside the club context.

Peter, how did you pick the songs for your mix? Was there a particular concept for it?

Yes, I had previously considered myself a concept. It is important to me that a mix like this is different from what I would play in a club situation. I find the attempt to imitate a club mix into a podcast that does not make sense. Online mixes give you more freedom and I wanted to take advantage of this special mix. He begins slowly than one of my club sets and then slowly developed a more dynamic atmosphere. I am aware that people listen to this mix in very different environments and be perceived in different ways. Therefore, I have focused on some pieces more "musical" and omitted dominated by loops pieces.

Where and how was the mix recorded?

I took him home. I have spent quite a while putting together the track list because I wanted to have some pieces here that I normally do not hang up. It took time to find the best sequence for the pieces! When I was done, the actual mixing went pretty quickly. Mostly I listen to a mix a few days after recording again, and then decide if I like him. In this case, I have once again added a second version.

In March of your second album together with Yves De Mey appears as Sendai. What is also in the coming weeks and months for you?

Right now, Yves and I busy trying to drum up business for the album. Apart from that, there are some other upcoming panels, I look after myself: will appear on my label in April Time To Express a new 12-inch by Marco Shuttle , Yves and I are also planning for our common label Archives Intérieures the release of an album of Imaginary Softwoods before (a project of producer John Elliott, who became known as part of the trio Emeralds, note). In addition, I'm working on a remix and some new, own songs and compete on a regular basis.

The album A Smaller Divide from Sendai published in March 2014 Archives Intérieures. The current tour dates by Peter Van Hoesen and Sendai are on his Facebook profile to find.

Tracklist
The Conet Project - Exotic Cipher, 6.215 Hz_AM October 5th 2008 19_27 GMT
Anno Stamm - New Age Advisor
Delia Gonzalez & Gavin Russom - Relevee (Baby Ford Remix)
Raudive - Ruins
N/A - Untitled (B1) [Pom Pom - 33]
Aleister Blavatsky - Lugdunum (Fabio Sestili Remix)
Echoplex - The Soft Planet
Edit Select - Distant + Tripeo [Ungani]
Bee Mask - The Story Of Keys And Locks (Surgeon Remix)
A.N.D. - BSR02 + Jeff Mills [Spiral Therapy]
Terence Dixon As Population One - Self Portrait
NX1 - GR2
Ctrls - Shift
Nubian Mindz - Automaton
Alien Rain - Alienated
Truncate - Breakdown
Peter Van Hoesen - Outlands

320kbps download: http://www.groove.de/mixes/Groove_Mi...Van_Hoesen.mp3

Peter Van Hoesen - Curle 25 Mix (24 February 2014)

[00] Artificial Latvamäki - Ratts Leaving The Sinking Ship In Nortt (PVH Overcast Edit)
[07] Denis Karimani - Character Melting Pot [Curle - 002]
[10] Conforce - Truth [Curle - 021D]
[15] Grimes Adhesif - Fearless Fun (Efdemin's Confused Live Jam) [Curle - P02D]
[20] Jonas Kopp - Tirados [Curle - 020D]
[26] CRC & Wav - The Nymph [Curle - 012]
[32] Lars Wickinger - Fade To Grass (Jonas Kopp Remix) (PVH Once Again Edit)
[36] CRC - Vaskitsaherra (ERP aka Convextion Remix) [Curle - 025CDD]
[43] Mark August - Warm (Zander VT Detune Mix) [Curle - M 03]
[50] Wav - Nyquist Plot (PVH Slight Edit)
[52] Efdemin - America [Curle - 016CDD]

320kbps download: https://soundcloud.com/curlerec/pete...n-curle-25-mix

Quote:

Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
<
New mix woop. This time with the IA series. Style is what he's playing out at the moment

http://inverted-audio.com/mix/peter-van-hoesen/

IA-MIX-142-Peter-Van-Hoesen
Peter Van Hoesen
Artist: Peter Van Hoesen
Label: Time To Express
Genre: Techno

TRACKLIST
1. Terrence Dixon as Population One: A Cosmic Display of Beauty
2. Ike Yard: Loss - Regis Version
3. Specter: Body Blow
4. Hironori Takahashi: Selia
5. Mike Parker: Ice Fissure
6. Atom & Material Object: Refraction 1
7. Szare: Document
8. Jack Murphy: Track 1
9. Cassegrain: Tiamat - Ed Davenport Inland Rmx
10. Peter Van Hoesen: Objects from the Past - Neel Remix
11. Lewis Fautzi: Binary - Oscar Mulero Remix
12. Roman Poncet: AAD
13. Rolando: Juju
14. Deabeat & Paul St. Hilaire: Hold on Strong
15. Peter Van Hoesen. Vital Signs
16. Peter Van Hoesen: Second Law

Belgium born techno producer Peter Van Hoesen discusses forthcoming releases and what’s next for his label Time To Express. He also sheds light into his formative years in Belgium and his collaborative project Sendai.

Belgium born producer Peter Van Hoesen is a stalwart of techno, his label Time To Express is an essential outlet for deep, physical electronic music and has released records from the likes of Donato Dozzy, Cio D’Or and Marco Shuttle. In the interview below Peter discusses forthcoming releases and what’s next for his label Time To Express. He also sheds light into his formative years growing up in Belgium and his collaborative project alongside Yves De Mey as Sendai.

HI PETER, THANKS FOR RECORDING YOUR MIX FOR INVERTED AUDIO. PLEASE CAN YOU TELL US A BIT MORE ABOUT THE MIX, HOW IT WAS MADE, THE TRACK SELECTION AND IF IT CONTAINS ANY SPECIAL TRACKS?

The mix represents what I’m playing out during my DJ sets at the moment. Of course this mix is the condensed version, since it’s only 60 minutes long and I usually try to play sets that last at least two hours. Longer usually seems to be better.

I’d like to draw some attention to the opening track by Terrence Dixon aka Population One. He recently announced that he was quitting techno, and I think that’s a real shame. As far as I am concerned he’s someone with a very specific and inspiring sound, he’s always been true to that. I really respect him as an artist; he’s made some incredible music.

MUSIC WISE WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING ON RECENTLY? ANY NEW ADDITIONS TO THE STUDIO?

The last couple of months have been quite busy. I’ve finished nearly two hours of new material, mostly techno.

Right now the question is how to present everything properly. It could be in the shape of several EP’s, maybe even an album, who knows? It’s not clear to me at the moment so I’m taking some time to work this out.

Next to this I’ve started a new project, but I guess it’s still a bit too early to talk about that. What I can say is that people will be surprised as it’s a bit outside of the usual scope.

Lastly July will also see the release of my remix for Tobias on Ostgut Ton, I’m very happy with that one.

WHAT’S HAPPENING WITH TIME TO EXPRESS, DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEASES OR NEW ARTISTS COMING UP?

At the end of August I will release an EP with four new tracks of mine. Then there’s a triple release by SP-X coming, probably in October. We’re ramping up the label’s activity again after a fairly calm 12 months.

WHAT ALBUMS OR EP’S ARE HAVE YOU BEEN CONTINUALLY LISTENING TO IN 2014?

A lot of Jon Hassell, for sure. That’s been a constant element in the house for several months now. It’s an artist I can go back to time and time again.

Lately I’ve also been listening to Laurie Spiegel a lot. Besides that I listen to a lot of percussion music: African, Middle Eastern… right at this very moment I’m listening to Cüneyt Sepetci, amazing Turkish folk music.

YOU’RE FROM BRUSSELS IN BELGIUM, A COUNTRY THAT HAS A RICH MUSICAL HISTORY, THANKS TO LOCAL RADIO STATIONS, CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOUR EARLY DAYS OF DISCOVERING NEW MUSIC AND VENTURING OUT AS A YOUNG PRODUCER.

You hit the nail on the head when talking about radio. That medium was very influential to me. I still have hour’s tape recordings of those shows, and I still listen to them once in a while. I did not bring much with me when I moved from Brussels to Berlin, but those tapes definitely had to come along.

I’m not into photographing, or keeping picture albums as a way to document or remember one’s life. Those tapes do that for me. These radio shows were really open-minded, and presented anything that was outside of the mainstream. This is how I discovered a lot of early new wave, EBM, industrial and even early house and techno.

WHO IS THE PERSON WHO HAS HAD THE STRONGEST INFLUENCE ON YOUR APPROACH TO PRODUCING MUSIC?

Hmm, that’s a difficult question to answer. From a practical perspective I never had anybody who showed me how to do things, I learned everything myself. I attended several years of music academy, but that did not really do much for me. Same goes for DJing.

As for artistic influences, I guess it’s so wide that it’s difficult to name just one. One gets exposed to so much music; it’s impossible to pick just one influence.

WHAT’S KEY FOR PUTTING ON A QUALITY EVENT?

The keyword here is devotion. Devotion to every aspect of what you are doing. You can have an event with the best hospitality towards the audience but if the sound system is not up to the job the event will fail. And vice versa. A quality event is such a complex process with so many factors to take into account. But if there were one element I would say sound. Sound quality is the most important.

YOU’RE ONE HALF OF SENDAI, ALONGSIDE YVES DE MEY. TELL ME ABOUT THAT PROJECT AND HOW IT CAME ABOUT? WHAT’S YOUR AIM WITH THIS COLLABORATION?

Yves and I are longtime friends, we met during a project organised by my former collective/label Foton. We invited him to take part in one of our sounds performances, and since then we became friends. It took a while for us to go into the studio together, and it took even longer to find our shared sound and approach to production. But since then we’ve been on a ride.

We’re very proud of the two albums we’ve released so far. Stroboscopic Artefacts will be releasing a new four-track EP in July, and I think that when you listen to that release you’ll understand what we are trying to do: to experiment without making any compromise.

We both like to see how far we can go with electronic sound and composition. At the same time we also like to drop a proper groove, so I guess it’s the combination of these two aspects that drives us forward. Obviously we are trying to channel all this into our new label Archives Interieures, which functions as the ideal outlet for our ideas.

HOW DO YOU BALANCE THE WORKLOAD, WHO’S RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT?

I’m not sure how I balance my workload; it just seems to happen in some kind of miraculous way. Luckily I have people around me who take care of certain aspects such a label management, bookings, finance, etc. Both labels, Time To Express and Archives Interieures benefit from having several passionate people involved. I would not be able to pull all this of by myself.

WHICH OTHER PRODUCERS DO YOU TEND TO HANG OUT WITH MOST?

I don’t really hang out that much with people from the techno scene, with a couple of notable exceptions who I consider friends, more than I consider them fellow producers.

I’m quite happy meeting people that have no professional connection to techno or music in general. Talking about music all the time can get pretty boring, especially if you’ve already been spending ten hours working in the studio.

WHAT’S YOUR EXPERIENCE OF LONDON FOR UNDERGROUND TECHNO NIGHTS? DO YOU THINK THERE’S AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEW CONCEPT APPROACH TO HOSTING EVENTS IN THE CAPITAL?

My first reaction would be to say yes, since London is such a huge city. So there surely must be potential. However, my experience tells me that it’s not that easy to set up an underground, independent night in London. It strongly depends on the area and its local rules concerning closing times and licenses and what have you. So I guess it’s probably more complex than I can imagine.

WHAT HAS BEEN THE MOST SIGNIFICANT MOMENT FOR YOU SO FAR THIS YEAR?

From a musical perspective I have to say I’ve been very happy with the releases we put out on Archives Interieures this year. A lot of work is involved, and it’s done purely out of love for the music. So once the final product is delivered and I can hold that CD in my hands I do feel a great sense of reward and satisfaction.

Last edited by Acperience 1: 15-Jul-14 at 07:44pm

Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
<
PvH back in the country this weekend. Should be good

Quote:

Demiurge +

Times thanked
<
^ Indeed.

Sydney Fri 17/10, The Imperial
http://www.facebook.com/events/1469908446590755/

Melbourne Sat 18/10, Mercat Basement
http://www.facebook.com/events/615317011922738/
Volte-Face (BleeD, UK) at Hermann's 08.01.16

facebook.com/demiurge.0
twitter.com/demiurge_0
debaser86 +

Times thanked
<
Reports?
Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
<
^ He played really hard in Sydney I thought, I wanted a bit more variation. Was still very good but not as good as some recorded sets out there.

New 5 track EP out 2nd March 2015 -

Peter van Hoesen
Seventy Secrets
Stream: https://bleep.com/release/57367-pete...eventy-secrets

Quote:

Bruno from Burwood +

Times thanked
<
Peter Van Hoesen - Seventy Secrets [Time to Express]

http://timetoexpress.bandcamp.com/album/seventy-secrets

Out 2 March 2015
My mixes:

Track list

Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
<
2015-02-22 - Peter Van Hoesen - Soundwall Podcast 245

Tracklist
[00] Donato Dozzy - Il Canto Della Maga Part 1 [Stroboscopic Artefacts - SA 023]
[03] Pink Floyd - On The Run [EMI]
[07] Claudio Puntin & Samuel Rohrer & Max Loderbauer - Tund [Arjunamusic - AM 703]
[11] Hakimonu - Jiriki [Black Crow - BC 003]
[16] ?
[26] Modern Heads - Unknown Route [Outis - 006]
[29] ?
[36] Deepbass - Sequence 1 [Edit Select - 16]
[39] Museum - BBB [Radial - RDL 003]
[43] ?
[49] JLG - Passenger [Dynamic Reflection - DGR 018]
[53] Operator - Lionheart [Audio Assault - AAR 044]
[57] ?
[67] Vladislav Delay - Viimeinen [Ripatti Label - RIPATTI 09]
[69] ?

Download through iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...343417505?mt=2

Quote:

primalstatik +

Just call me p-statz.

Times thanked
<
Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,288 Posts
Slamming stuff from PVH a few years back....

OnL - Groove Salad
New Feb 2016 mix. Bit of olive oil, a pinch of salt and plenty of groove.
jordan__ +

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,926 Times in 438 Posts
Yeah this one is too good
Karl O'Connor '99 - '15 (tribute mix) | Soundcloud | Anomaly

playing next at
/// 31st July, Bass Mountains Podcast
/// 5th September, TBA
/// 31st October, Andromeda Festival

Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
<
PvH back in November 2015 for Strawberry Fields, alongside some other nice acts including Patrice Scott (he was excellent last time there) and Mathew Jonson (incl Cobblestone Jazz)

Not sure if I can make it down to Strawberry so soon after a month leave with Lab. Hoping that we get the above names in Sydney

Quote:

flopp +

Times thanked
<
I swore I'd never return to Strawberry Fields but PVH outside...
Wowk +

Has got special powers and he's got lots of friends

Times thanked
<
How good is that Modern Heads tune in that podcast posted a few posts up? Fuck.

Also, new release coming out on Time To Express in June from SP-X. Three part EP with 2 tracks per part. Some proper heads-down shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyentist

More than 23 Australians like techno (and I can prove it)...
http://soundcloud.com/groups/techno-fans-australia

Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
<
Marco Shuttle, Peter Van Hoesen @ Dommune 18.05.2015

PvH starting around the hour mark (going off the soundcloud mp3, not the youtube video) and playing for nearly two hours.

329mb download: https://soundcloud.com/pizzicatoz/ma...mmune-18052015

Media Player

Two recent sets from Eric Cloutier and PvH now that I've heard them play "El_Txef_A - Claim Of Planet Earth (Deep'a & Biri Remix)", both at Dommune. Ace track

Media Player

Quote:

Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
<
Peter Van Hoesen - Live At Weather Festival 2015 (6 June 2015)

https://soundcloud.com/petervanhoese...-festival-2015

A heap of unreleased stuff from him. The track from around 26:15 - 31:30 is amazing

Quote:

« Previous Thread Next Thread »