Page 2 of 2
  Tools
nickyboy +

Times thanked
< 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexfis View Post

Hi mate,

so you need 3 pacha tickets for Swedisch House Mafia at 15.08?I can pick you up from the airport at the 12.08.
Send mepls. text before you take off.We speak , when you arrive.

0049 171 6110499

alex i call u 2moro my friend! my last day on the island. i have no phone so ill call u from a phone box. cheers mate
hamo32 +

Times thanked
< 12
We used Alex on our flying visit to Ibiza a couple of weeks ago. He picked us up/dropped us off at the airport, helped us out with cheaper tickets and gave us great info about the island as it was our first time there. I'll definitely be employing his services again next time I head over. Cheers Alex.
TranceUnited +

Times thanked
< 15
Ibiza 2012 seems so far away. I can't wait!!!!
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
I hope to be back next year, oh god I hope to be back every year. But I know I won't
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
I wanna go back but the whole mental block of having to save hard core again is painful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
Yeah man so much saving. Japan's looking easier.
Achal +

Times thanked
< 50
What are the accomodation option for someone travelling solo?

I figured big hotels don't do rooms for one (maybe I'm wrong)
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
Do not do Ibiza solo. DO NOT. Go there with good friends and make some lifelong memories to share.
Mr Krust +

Times thanked
< 0
Did 5 days this year. Agree that it would be much more fun with a group of mates. But would still do it solo. Not worth missing if you cant find people to go with. IMO.
TranceUnited +

Times thanked
< 15
I would agree, although going with a group of mates will be great you can easily have as much fun and meet some amazing people solo.

You may want to check out some of the hostels here in case you want to travel a little cheaper and mix with lots of interesting people.

See you all there!!!
mattski88 +

Times thanked
< 4
Ahh man, this is some awesome info. Thanks.

Ive heard nothing but mediocre things about San Antonio, and this article just reinforces it!!
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Stayed at the Garbi for like my whole trip and i wish i split it up with a few nights in Ibiza Town and San An. Went to dinner and did the sunrise thing in San An and it was actually really nice.

Has like a awesome vibe.

Playa is pretty small and once you have seen the staples of Ibiza ( Space, Ushiaua etc) then it can get a little boring. Food is horrible ( get a car if you wanna eat well because all the good stuff is out in the little villages) and the beach is not great. The music and bars on the beach are pretty cool though and being able to stumble home from Space is wicked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
There's a great Italian joint in PDB on the main street when it turns left going towards Ibiza Town (if that makes sense). And the girls working there were some of the hottest I've seen... Spaaaaanish girls :O
Swinga +

Loud music lover

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkdogz View Post

Do not do Ibiza solo. DO NOT. Go there with good friends and make some lifelong memories to share.

Walkdogz that's disheartening to hear. Peeps like myself travel the world all the time alone, hence I get to meet peeps...I now have many friends in Ibiza, that work there year in year out. I stay and party for free pretty much. And this all came about with my first trip to the white isle alone. I now have friends all over the world whom I met in Ibiza.

It's awesome! Don't be scared!
I have big speakers but no DJ source...So looks like I have to teach myself...
Rocky808 +

My Eyes! The Goggles Do Nothing!

Times thanked
< 209
It's hard to find people to go with you. They will all first say "best idea ever" "i'm totally going" but when it comes to money everyone bails out.

Also it's easier to go if you're single. Last time I went I didn't have my gf aka. "fun police" to ruin the fun for me haha.
thechunk +

Times thanked
< 4

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achal View Post

What are the accomodation option for someone travelling solo?

I figured big hotels don't do rooms for one (maybe I'm wrong)

It would be better with people you know but i did it solo and had a ball.
Cant recommend this place enough, owner was super nice and food was awesome. He gave me queen size bed and ensutie for same price on my last few nice.
There was local spanish families that would come swim in the pool but also super hot English girls who worked on the island.
http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldet...au=rt&sc_pos=1

was only one night i went to the club alone, Cream Amnesia. But i met people there and still had a ball!!
I was even sober that night. Crazy i know.

Just watch out walking around San Antonio early in the morning 2-6am.
Flithy prostitutes, thugs mugging people and even saw a dead person but he had fallen out of balcony. Get a taxi, dont be cheap.
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swinga View Post

Walkdogz that's disheartening to hear. Peeps like myself travel the world all the time alone, hence I get to meet peeps...I now have many friends in Ibiza, that work there year in year out. I stay and party for free pretty much. And this all came about with my first trip to the white isle alone. I now have friends all over the world whom I met in Ibiza.

It's awesome! Don't be scared!

I did my whole 3 months in Europe solo, but imo Ibiza is far more worth it having some good mates... you'd have a good time on your own meeting people no doubt, you'd have to be a special individual to not have fun in Ibiza, but me and my 2 good friends I went with will reminisce about that week for a long time! Plus the day afters, IMO, are far better with people you know. You know them and can accept their 'irritability' and random sleep freak outs after 5 benders in a row.
Juggalo Muli +

Sven ****ing Vath

Times thanked
< 19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky808 View Post

It's hard to find people to go with you. They will all first say "best idea ever" "i'm totally going" but when it comes to money everyone bails out.

Also it's easier to go if you're single. Last time I went I didn't have my gf aka. "fun police" to ruin the fun for me haha.

too true on the gf thing. First time i went was with my ex, and yea the fun police kicked in a few times to stop the party!

last time i went, was single and with the boys. was OUT OF CONTROL

this time will be with a big group of 9 and my gf will be there. But lucky this one isn't a psychotic bitch and super chilled, so don't think it will be an issue
WoD19 +

Massive Ginger Cans

Times thanked
< 7
I went last year with my wife and about 9 other people (couples included) for 3 nights. This year going back with 4 mates only for 9 nights, and 4 nights in Barcelona.

Ouch.
People either love me or hate me, or they think I'm okay.
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
Looks like I'll be making it back to heaven on earth this year can't fucking wait!
sydney_djhire +

Times thanked
< 2
Guide to Ibiza
Hey guys.

Read this Guide to Partying in Ibiza

Enjoy
Sydney DJ Hire
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
http://www.vogue.co.uk/blogs/the-ibiza-blog/

kill me
billymarsh +

Times thanked
< 1
I have changed my plan from traveling Italy to IBEZA. ... Your visa is valid for Schengenland, so you can travel to any
Summer Dance Camp Europe | Hip Hop Workshops
Dance Workshops | Street Dance Competitions
Ben Royal +

Times thanked
< 127

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoD19 View Post

I went last year with my wife and about 9 other people (couples included) for 3 nights. This year going back with 4 mates only for 9 nights, and 4 nights in Barcelona.

Ouch.

9 nights?!? Jesus- my body was shutting down after 5- was actually quite glad to leave!!
LondonSoundMan +

Times thanked
< 0
This will be our 4th year back and already i just cant wait.... ohhhh the fun to be had
alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by LondonSoundMan View Post

This will be our 4th year back and already i just cant wait.... ohhhh the fun to be had

Hi if you need accomodation, cheap tickets,rent a boot and more just contact me.

I have 3 villas in San Antonio , 2 flats in Playa den Bossa and 1 flat neer Pacha sleeps up 10 people each property.
look here my propertys:

http://www.homeaway.com.au/holiday-r...?uni_id=718122

http://www.homeaway.com.au/holiday-rental/p71812oi

http://www.homeaway.com.au/holiday-r...?uni_id=581582

http://www.homeaway.com.au/holiday-rental/p58158oi

http://www.homeaway.com.au/holiday-rental/p118314oi

Alex
Page 2 of 2

« Previous Thread Next Thread »