Sport and Fitness

best online betting sites Australia

Tools
matrightyeh +

Times thanked
<
best online betting sites Australia
hi guys just wondering if anyone bets on sport online here? and if so who do you use? as im looking to sign up with one thanks guys
Zodiac +

What do you mean we aren't going to the Superbowl?

Times thanked
<
Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,825 Posts
I use pretty much all of them. My favourites in order would be Luxbet, Sportingbet & Centrebet.
"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds´╗┐ we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league
BigGroovyFcuker +

Gurnstroker

Times thanked
<
Thanked 2,382 Times in 1,226 Posts
whichever one's giving the best odds

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonPrice View Post

ITM is, as far as I can see, the institute of trolls and memes. Alas and alack---it's time for my evening meal.

Infringing on copyrights since 1999

ITM 2012 NRL SC Champion
Zodiac +

What do you mean we aren't going to the Superbowl?

Times thanked
<
Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,825 Posts
Anybody use betfair?

I've never really looked into it but its always piqued my interest.
"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds´╗┐ we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league
Dero13 +

Roar Roar Brisbane Roar!!!

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,302 Times in 833 Posts
Betfair is ok but in the end the odds are against you like all the other sites.

From my experience

*Sportsbet consistently has the best odds & best customer service. Think the minimum bet is 0.10c.

*Betstar a close second but mimimum bet is $1

*Luxbet not to bad but odds not as good as Sportsbet.

*IASbet has exactly the same odds as Sportsbet & same layout so I suspect they are the same company?

*Centrebet has loads & loads of fine print in its promotional bets , odds are ok. I've have asked them at least 6 times to stop sending me promo emails but it never stops. So I closed my account as I had enough of being caught out in the fineprint time & time again when my promotional bets would lose.

*Sportingbet is ok but the fineprint is much like Centrebets

*Tom Waterhouse I found the worst odds & a waste of time. You have to turn over initial deposits & free bets over 3 times before you can withdrawl.

*Bet365 I havnt tried but I looked at terms & conditions & you have to turnover initial deposits & free bets 3 times before you can withdrawl.

*** Make sure you read the terms & conditions inside & out which ever agency you join.

Tom Waterhouse & Bet365 for example you have to turn over your original deposit at least 3 times (from my knowledge) before you can withdrawl. So if you deposit $200 you have to turnover $600 in bets before you can withdrawl. Pretty sure Sportsbet is only once.

Don't ring & ask about the T&C's because if the employee gives you the wrong info verbally you wont have a leg to stand on.
Send an email & save it for future reference.

When I called Tom Waterhouse to join they told me I only had to turn deposit over once before I could withdrawl. When I tried to withdrawl they said I had to turn over 3 times?

Same goes with if your freebets win you will most likely have to turn winnings over 3 times before you can withdrawl

*** I don't bet on horse/harness or greyhound racing
wilsonrob +

I am not bored

Times thanked
<
I personally find the Luxbet website a bit 'clunky' and their iPhone app is ass. Sportingbet is pretty good as is Sportsbet. All the sites have good deposit bonuses so shop around for those.
"...and I know that I haven't always been an easy guy to get on with. And I know that given the choice I probably wouldn't have chosen you as friends but I just wanna say that over the years I've come to regard you as........ people I met."
- Arnold Rimmer, Red Dwarf.
Pinozi +

Degenerate Speculator

Times thanked
<
I use sportsbet, sportingbet & betfair

I check the prices on all 3 and just take the best one.
wassup 2 3 4 wassup 2 3 4
CheelWinston +

not a cop

Times thanked
<
Thanked 2,128 Times in 1,172 Posts
Gambling is prohibited by deuteronomy 7
Listen to your friend Cheely Zane
He is a cool guy...

« Previous Thread Next Thread »