Classic Threads

The PvD Subliminal BANNED post "Politics of Dancing" Disc 1, track 13, "How to Smoke&

Tools
jasonics +
Times thanked
< 0
The PvD Subliminal BANNED post "Politics of Dancing" Disc 1, track 13, "How to Smoke&
Paul van Dyk

Sublime, Sydney, May 10, 2002.

"The Politics of Dancing" Disc 1 of 2

Track 13

"He has to smoke"

"He has to stop"

"The Cann-i-bis, Cann-i-bis"

apologies 4 NE spelling errors.

more subliminals 2 follow........

LJB
sketchell +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 1
like that guy says, "too fruity!"
.music.
Polecat +

Times thanked
< 0
go read the ITM communityu guidelines!!

NO PVD SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES POSTS!!

go seek some psychiatric help man. you need it badly!
jasonics +
Times thanked
< 0
Polecat: r u Polish?

If so, that would explain a lot of things about you.

It really shows your inability to contribute to sensible discussion.

Your English language difficulties and general dumbness are disabilities that you have to evercome yourself.

LJB
Polecat +

Times thanked
< 0
as taken from the ITM Community Guidelines which can be read here

Be excellent to each other

Community Services may NOT be used to promote views about subliminal messages contained within Paul Van Dyk's music, or any other artists music.
jasonics +
Times thanked
< 0
it is hardly being excellent to say that someone is mad simply because you cannot, or have made no attempt to understand what they are saying.

I have already said that ITM is like a mickey mouse Stasi theme park - read my post "ITM Theme Song" in the General Forum.

Perhaps the community guidelines should be updated to outlaw the smoking of tobacco while you are on the site.

LJB
NismoR31 +

stupid status

Times thanked
< 7,839

Quote:

Originally posted by jasonics

hey psycho...

Sensible discussion can only be had when there's sensible content. And stop trying to act as though your understanding of the english language and its grammar is better than anyone else's around here.
FunkStu +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Polecat: r u Polish?

If so, that would explain a lot of things about you.

Have you any idea how many people you just offended? WHy not round it off nicely. Say something about the Brits. I fucken dare you.
jasonics +
Times thanked
< 0
Brits speak English, and can hear PvD's English language subliminals if they have sufficient ability.

It is a bit like playing the game show "Wheel of Fortune" where you have some of the sounds in the phrase, and you have to have the ability to pick up the others.

You can not do this if your first language is other than English. You can not do this if you are not good at word games.

LJB
Polecat +

Times thanked
< 0
aahh a handy phrase comes to mind!!

never argue with fools

...and on that note this highly educated person is stepping out of this discussion with someone who really should take his medication and get over his PvD fantasy.

OUT!
Spitchen +

musical host

Times thanked
< 39
But how does PvD write and understand his own subliminals if English is not his first language?
There is pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more.... Lord Byron
jasonics +
Times thanked
< 0
"Dumb as a Pole, Deaf as a Post."

this is your problem Polecat, and i just don't know how you can pretend to ignore all the clues. Your real problem, and the basis of your delusion, is that you are from Poland, where communism was oppressing the people until relatively recently.

Perhaps you left Poland when communism was still around, and you yearn for the old days. PvD is a reminder of the problems of communism for you, and this is why you behave in such a strange fashion.

PvD speaks English, German and who knows what else.

Of course you understand your own speech or singing, even if it has been disguised with white noise, because you know what was there in the first place.

If you made the "wheel of fortune" game phrase, then you know what it is even before the wheel has been spun once.

LJB
magic15x +

Times thanked
< 0
here we go again...
nicko +

Rocks in my pockep

Times thanked
< 0
None of you are actally being serious are you...? I missed out on the start fo this whole thing.. actually.. maybe i didn't really miss much..
RZ-1 +

Haters be hatin'

Times thanked
< 0
For the love of God, don't look back, and just run!! RUN!!!

jasonics +
Times thanked
< 0
The internet is about fun, and so is music, and dancing.

sometimes you get grumpy people who can't understand things, and just want to ban it.

If you want to understand it, the best posts for you to search for are

Track 02 Pikes Subliminal Paul van Dyk
in the general forum

and

Ask PvD about the Communists Twoup
in the Sydney forum

Both of these have been closed by those who don't like them, for the above reasons.

you can still do a search, and look em up

LJB
saxomophone +

Times thanked
< 0
wow PvD can do everything.... go back to kneeling under the decks when he is playing-its where you belong
nicko +

Rocks in my pockep

Times thanked
< 0
lol.. yeah .. and lay off the smoko jasonics

is this thread going to die now that the need for promotion has finished?
jasonics +
Times thanked
< 0
Promotion?
I am a muse and a live composer.

I Have no need for promotion.

LJB
tim-e +

Expert Knob Twiddler

Times thanked
< 0
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that a muse was a beautiful angel, descending from above to give inspiration to musicians
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Andrew Wowk +

ITM DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by jasonics
"Dumb as a Pole, Deaf as a Post."

this is your problem Polecat, and i just don't know how you can pretend to ignore all the clues. Your real problem, and the basis of your delusion, is that you are from Poland, where communism was oppressing the people until relatively recently.

Perhaps you left Poland when communism was still around, and you yearn for the old days. PvD is a reminder of the problems of communism for you, and this is why you behave in such a strange fashion.

FUCK YOU! I'm Ukrainian and that is one of the most offensive things I have EVER heard in my entire life! Most of Eastern Europe was over taken by communists and until you understand the sorts of ways these people had to live (I fortunately didn't need to suffer these conditions but my family did) you don't have the right to make comments like that. Also, being Ukrainian, don't you think that I should have a poor grasp of the English language? It seems that I should, so why does this post make so much more grammatical and logical sense than any of the rest of the utter garbage that you magically produce from your otherwise smoke-ridden-pea-sized brain?

By way of the actual discussion, PVD is strongly anti-drug, so he's obviously promoting his anti-drug stance, you dumb twat - if you actually knew anything about the DJ in question like the supposed fan you are, you wouldn't need to ask such a pointless question.

I think perhaps you need to "stop the cannibis".

Last edited by Andrew Wowk: 19-Jan-03 at 12:42pm

Tristan +

Times thanked
< 0
Well that's three minutes of my life I'll never get back.
Andrew Wowk +

Times thanked
< 0
tim-e +

Expert Knob Twiddler

Times thanked
< 0
May I also remind you, jasonics, that ITM is not public web space - your posting on here serves as an acceptance to the Terms & Conditions of membership - and you are in breach of said T&C.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
jasonics +
Times thanked
< 0
Putting em in their place.
Perhaps ITM, as a refuge for bomb chucking commies, should be nominated for listing as a terrorist organisation in Australia.

The fact that the management of said terrorist organisation continue to ignore their rules by allowing problematic posts that attempt to defame me, could be cause for civil action also.

Being Banned three times by these creatures could only give me great satisfaction.

LJB
nicko +

Rocks in my pockep

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by nicko
lol.. yeah .. and lay off the smoko jasonics

is this thread going to die now that the need for promotion has finished?

good timing for it to resurface!

by the way, has anyone thought about getting their ticket yet? :p

Im' pretty excited!!
trancEaddict +

Times thanked
< 0
Are tickets on sale!

Where!?!
"Lawyers, I suppose, were children once."

- Charles Lamb
jasonics +
Times thanked
< 0
Communism is bad MMMkay?
The comments from Andrew Wowk only serve to show the pain and suffering that comes from communism.

The point I am making is that speech is not the same as the written word. Having corresponded with german speaking people (in English) I know that they sometimes cannot distinguish between different sounds from the same letters. For example, the letter "o" produces four different sounds in the words "pool", "poll", and "polo".

Just because you can type sentences in fluent english, that does not mean that you always get the sounds right when you speak them.

This is why, when you are working backwards, from subliminal speech - to sentences or phrases of text, it is more difficult for those from a non-english speaking background.

That is just how it is.

The challenge is getting people from a non-english speaking background to understand that they will have this difficulty with subliminal content.

As for drug references in PvD's work, how do you explain the non-subliminal word "smack" which is accompanied by a sound that suggests the feeling of an injection - track 04 Travelling, Out there and back.

Just because there are these drug references, does not mean PvD necessarily encourages it. It is fiction, like both the albums.

LJB
trancEaddict +

Times thanked
< 0
You know nothing about Paul or his work.
"Lawyers, I suppose, were children once."

- Charles Lamb
jasonics +
Times thanked
< 0
The Ignorant should choose the ignore option
r u talkin to me?

u r obviously one of the mentally deficient who should just choose the ignore option.

u r just as dumb as the other sheep who come to itm, learn and discover nothing new, and leave with the other dumb sheep. Too lazy to do any kind of research into this.

Not even an Australian sheep. You are un-Australian if you cannot accept that some of us from every continent are part of the Global dance music culture.

LJB
Andrew Wowk +

Times thanked
< 0
Ay fucknut, I said he is ANTI DRUG, you know.....against......anti...against .... *me gives up trying to explain it to an obviously "mentally deficient" young man with serious inferiority complex issues and a poor grasp of the English language*

Get off your high horse you loser and start getting some compassion and tolerance for people of other races and beliefs. I'm not a communist (in fact I'm very much against it), but even still, your lack of understanding of the ideals behind communist and the people who practice it is appaling.

Regarding your comment about communist terrorism........the terrorists who have been acting lately aren't even communists....so I don't know what you're getting at.

People like you are just as bad as terrorists because you show just how intolerant and horribly derogatory you are to people of different backgrounds (whether it be races, religions or whatever), and although you may not kill people, you display the exact same attitude as the terrorists you claim communists to be.

Read up some history, develop a sense of compassion and tolerance, and do us all a favour and fuck off you intolerant knob, it's people like you that ruin fun communities like this.

P.S. - I apologise to anyone offended for writing something so vicious, but it had to be said

Last edited by Andrew Wowk: 19-Jan-03 at 09:30pm

« Previous Thread Next Thread »