General

DJ In search of parties! Promoter Contacts wanted.

Reply
  Tools
chestwig +

BECAUSE SEX SELLS.

chestwig's Avatar
Joined
Nov '03
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
787
untitled - 1, please do cancel your flight, melbourne would not apreciate your type, I dont know how perth copes with it, also if your going to quote from someones myspace, do it in whole, what you have posted is badly out of order. I am not ashamed of anything on there, did you check out the pictures of me in drag as marilyn or dressed as a chicken? I'm sure thats all way too low brow for you international "beyond underground" (<--wtf?) tastes. Least I know how to have a laugh.

My bottom line with this with this is, if your not being constructive or critical than your wasting everyones time. Most of the shit posted here has been crap, sure some opinion is fine/waranted but dudes, dont you have anything better to do than bag someone else??? All you seem to do is rip on others, and a little bragging where you can slip it in. This thread is appaling, this is the lowest mentality I have ever seen displayed on itm.

Quote:

i find the scene here a little anal n narrow

Ha hahahah!! You are the most typical symptom of that I have ever witnessed. Go back to you holier than thou hole, jaded wanabee.

shit man, now thats funny.
this is where I draw the line _________

https://soundcloud.com/chestwig
Marshy +

is releasing a book

Marshy's Avatar
Joined
Mar '05
Times thanked
< 492
Posts
16,127

Quote:

Originally Posted by chestwig

untitled - 1, please do cancel your flight, melbourne would not apreciate your type


I disagree. ^^^ this guy's views do not represent all of Melbourne's.

Come visit our side of town in the forums and post a Chuck Norris quote in the Totally Random thread
crazy_tripper +

praline and dick

crazy_tripper's Avatar
Joined
Mar '02
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
11,535
chestwig - that's twice now you've said we should stop bagging people out and be constructive..

okay, sure i'm making jokes at dee dee's expense, but there is constructive criticism in there.. want me to spell it out? don't be a douchebag and write wanky, self indulgent bios.

seriously. if dee dee is as good as the bio says either a) his reputation will proceed him or, b) he can post a mix up and we'll be blown away.

oh, and it's not just perth that reacts this way, i've got heaps of friends that live in melbourne that would probably have responded the exact same way to dee dee's bio.
that gusface grillah site is amazing
dart +

marching up and down the square

dart's Avatar
Joined
Aug '01
Times thanked
< 359
Posts
3,513
:laughingstill:
Full Frequency Wednesdays on RTR FM 92.1 ~ www.rtrfm.com.au

www.inthemix.com.au/forum ~ known troublemaker
hunter +

beat me daddy

hunter's Avatar
Joined
Feb '01
Times thanked
< 1
Posts
6,596

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy_tripper

pffft, have you read it, lise?

"Dee Dee’s sets are “dancer-focused” and always initiate fierce action on the dance floor. Underpinning his work is an uncommon sense of musicality. Regardless of what style of music he plays, it never stops being damn funky music. With an innate sense of what works on the dance floor, Dee Dee translates the technical into something palpable, real and aurally satisfying: put simply, Dee Dee has an intuition of pure funk."

poor sorry fuck you must be - obviously you've never heard deedee play or you'd realise what a waste it's been of the 30 seconds or so of you life it took you to quote & respond here

you'll never gettem back, y'know...
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
RunWithScissors +

Doctor Dinosaur

RunWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '06
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
1,182

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean

i dont think ive read a bigger load of wank from even trance dj's.

Senate +

.: dirty vinyl pusher :.

Senate's Avatar
Joined
Jan '05
Times thanked
< 16
Posts
4,970

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunter

poor sorry fuck you must be - obviously you've never heard deedee play or you'd realise what a waste it's been of the 30 seconds or so of you life it took you to quote & respond here

you'll never gettem back, y'know...

you've obviously had one too many bongs tonight. nobody is doubting his ability. we havent heard anything from him. all we've had is the most wanky bio ever and a few fcuk bags defending him. post stupid shit, expect such responses.

so time to step up to the plate, or fcuk off.
im the hiphopopotamus. my lyrics are bottomless...

.: obscene, dirty, filthy, immoral :.



lanithium +

Drunken Gambler

lanithium's Avatar
Joined
Jul '03
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
506

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean

the guy is talking an absolute load of shite about himself, i dont think ive read a bigger load of wank from even trance dj's.

nvautier +

Registered User

Joined
Sep '02
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
1,349
this is gold!!! I have never giggled so much in my life..

Dee dee.. You must realize that this is the worst way of getting yourself a gig. It's really not professional. You should get an agent or someone that is noteable in the industry to contact promoters in perth. I don't doubt you are skillful but there are better ways of promoting yourself !! especially in perth forums.. they dont give you a chance...

anyways... You musnt be alarmed at the replies since it probably constitutes 0.5 percent of the perth dance scene!
good luck though!

You made me smile.. Nothing better for christmas!

Nico
crazy_tripper +

praline and dick

crazy_tripper's Avatar
Joined
Mar '02
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
11,535

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunter

poor sorry fuck you must be - obviously you've never heard deedee play or you'd realise what a waste it's been of the 30 seconds or so of you life it took you to quote & respond here

you'll never gettem back, y'know...

exactly, i've never heard him play, all i've got to go on is some ridiculously over the top bio.

so really..
that gusface grillah site is amazing
Senate +

.: dirty vinyl pusher :.

Senate's Avatar
Joined
Jan '05
Times thanked
< 16
Posts
4,970
im the hiphopopotamus. my lyrics are bottomless...

.: obscene, dirty, filthy, immoral :.



theoryof13 +

I'm in my car driving this thing!

theoryof13's Avatar
Joined
Jul '05
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
286

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean

stop being a whinger brad. if you expect people on an internet to be serious then its probably not a good idea to read an internet forum.

the guy is talking an absolute load of shite about himself, i dont think ive read a bigger load of wank from even trance dj's.


you do have a point! I just dont like trashing ppl online I guess.
http://soundcloud.com/bradevery
http://dj.beatport.com/bradevery
https://www.facebook.com/bradevery


Releases
Naomi, Asia Music
http://www.beatport.com/track/naomi-...al-mix/3628298
PATCHthinktank +

Registered User

Joined
Oct '06
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
906

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshy


I disagree. ^^^ this guy's views do not represent all of Melbourne's.

Come visit our side of town in the forums and post a Chuck Norris quote in the Totally Random thread


Marshy ive been tough on you about your marketing/advertising career etc.
Supercilious scum like me shouldnt be so tough on harmless idiots such as yourself.

You just wanna chat dont ya mate. Dee Dee wha?Dee Dee whowahawa?

I certainly hope your views dont represent all of melbournes mate.


SIT DOWN, SETTLE DOWN AND RELAX-

This thread is extremely disturbing.

Sure to some people in Perth a promotional piece like the one quoted by Dee Dee may have come across arrogant. Not here in Melbourne though.
Words like some in the above posts would be fair reason for a lynching by most of those over in the Melbourne clubbing thread. I dont know Dee Dee personally and i havnt been clubbing for more than a few years but as far as ive come to understand, the melbourne dance scene will owe him for an eternity. Hes a pretty damn important dj over here whose been behind and involved with some of melbournes greatest parties throughout the 90's and today.

Sure not everyone in Perth knows this and theres no reason why you should have to. Fair enough the rude posts were made in response to the initial post at face value.
However I just wanted to let those who are concerned know the opinon of a casual melbourne dance music observer and that is- Whilst of course one mans funky is another mans trash, it is above and beyond opinion that the guys got skills whethers its your type of tune or not. He aint just talking the talk (not that they were his words anyway, he just chose to use them as a way of advertising himself)

Even more central to the argument though, is the fact that he's a fricken modest guy as well. As i said i dont really know him but from seeing random punters talk his ear off after gigs, hes fucken patient and really humble. I know cause my mates been one of them
If i had achieved that much in the scene and played that many parties i would probably tell some kid ten years younger than me to piss off. This guy cops all the requests and annoying questions from drunken/drugged punters with a smile.

If i were DeeDee i sure as fuck wouldnt post a mix on this thread after the above displays!!
its not a very welcoming idea.

I hope/think this thread turned sour as a result of a communication breakdown and a lack of understanding between the melbourne and perth scene but its also a great example of Australias fucked up and destructive tall poppy syndrome.

Please dont turn this in to a war. i really dont want to generate more distaste or hatred.
Its just the opinion of a melbournite. Im not claiming to be some veteran expert. This is just my understanding of the scene for the period that ive been apart of it.

cheers
boi85 +

Registered User

boi85's Avatar
Joined
Nov '04
Times thanked
< 16
Posts
3,093

now everyone stfu.
dart +

marching up and down the square

dart's Avatar
Joined
Aug '01
Times thanked
< 359
Posts
3,513
:threadcontinuestodeliverstilllaughing:
Full Frequency Wednesdays on RTR FM 92.1 ~ www.rtrfm.com.au

www.inthemix.com.au/forum ~ known troublemaker
funkmaster_2702 +

Registered User

Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
2,099
classic
Bill +

behind the mask

Bill's Avatar
Joined
Dec '02
Times thanked
< 298
Posts
5,321
this is all melbournes fault

abstract electronica and drone. lights off, cans on, freak out...
JackJackJack +

Registered User

JackJackJack's Avatar
Joined
Nov '05
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
27
why do people keep coming on here to say how good dee dee is? no one said he was crap, just that to post all that dribble without a mix to back it up was stupid. After reading that bio im desperate to hear a mix, it sounds like it may be a religious experience!
sphipps +

Fanboy!!

sphipps's Avatar
Joined
Jan '05
Times thanked
< 10
Posts
3,459
Typical victoria/melbourne is the centre of the universe crap....

Yeah bring it or stfu deedee!! Show us ya mix already so this thread can die.....
Senate +

.: dirty vinyl pusher :.

Senate's Avatar
Joined
Jan '05
Times thanked
< 16
Posts
4,970

Quote:

Originally Posted by PATCHthinktank

Marshy ive been tough on you about your marketing/advertising career etc.
Supercilious scum like me shouldnt be so tough on harmless idiots such as yourself.

You just wanna chat dont ya mate. Dee Dee wha?Dee Dee whowahawa?

I certainly hope your views dont represent all of melbournes mate.


SIT DOWN, SETTLE DOWN AND RELAX-

This thread is extremely disturbing.

Sure to some people in Perth a promotional piece like the one quoted by Dee Dee may have come across arrogant. Not here in Melbourne though.
Words like some in the above posts would be fair reason for a lynching by most of those over in the Melbourne clubbing thread. I dont know Dee Dee personally and i havnt been clubbing for more than a few years but as far as ive come to understand, the melbourne dance scene will owe him for an eternity. Hes a pretty damn important dj over here whose been behind and involved with some of melbournes greatest parties throughout the 90's and today.

Sure not everyone in Perth knows this and theres no reason why you should have to. Fair enough the rude posts were made in response to the initial post at face value.
However I just wanted to let those who are concerned know the opinon of a casual melbourne dance music observer and that is- Whilst of course one mans funky is another mans trash, it is above and beyond opinion that the guys got skills whethers its your type of tune or not. He aint just talking the talk (not that they were his words anyway, he just chose to use them as a way of advertising himself)

Even more central to the argument though, is the fact that he's a fricken modest guy as well. As i said i dont really know him but from seeing random punters talk his ear off after gigs, hes fucken patient and really humble. I know cause my mates been one of them
If i had achieved that much in the scene and played that many parties i would probably tell some kid ten years younger than me to piss off. This guy cops all the requests and annoying questions from drunken/drugged punters with a smile.

If i were DeeDee i sure as fuck wouldnt post a mix on this thread after the above displays!!
its not a very welcoming idea.

I hope/think this thread turned sour as a result of a communication breakdown and a lack of understanding between the melbourne and perth scene but its also a great example of Australias fucked up and destructive tall poppy syndrome.

Please dont turn this in to a war. i really dont want to generate more distaste or hatred.
Its just the opinion of a melbournite. Im not claiming to be some veteran expert. This is just my understanding of the scene for the period that ive been apart of it.

cheers


So lets break this down a little huh...


1. Wanky bios only work (allegedly) in melboure
2. Dee Dee has probably learnt his lesson about trying to promote yourself for interstate gigs by posting it on forums.
3. Its done now. Get a mix up for everyone to hear..

Sorted. No more wank. We've all heard he's good... Deliver the tunes.
im the hiphopopotamus. my lyrics are bottomless...

.: obscene, dirty, filthy, immoral :.



PATCHthinktank +

Registered User

Joined
Oct '06
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
906

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senate

So lets break this down a little huh...


1. Wanky bios only work (allegedly) in melboure
2. Dee Dee has probably learnt his lesson about trying to promote yourself for interstate gigs by posting it on forums.
3. Its done now. Get a mix up for everyone to hear..

Sorted. No more wank. We've all heard he's good... Deliver the tunes.

1. No, wanky bios and things of the like work to an extent in many places. When you go out looking for jobs do you hand out modest C.V's to your potential employers? As far as i know the whole idea is to promote yourself even if it comes across arogant. Of course wanky bio's dont just work like that. I agree that you cant just expect everyone to believe everything the bio says but i dont think Deedee would have expected every word to have been taken as fact.

2. I cant speak for deedee but yeah, i sure as fuck wouldnt do something like that again after the reaction it recieved.

3. If it were me, i wouldnt put a mix up for you people to hear. The chances that it would be listened to with no preconceptions are slim. Even if contributors on this thread loved it their egos would refrain them from actually appreciating it. People on here would rip it apart even if it was gods gift to the ears.

Peace
PATCHthinktank +

Registered User

Joined
Oct '06
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
906

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphipps

Typical victoria/melbourne is the centre of the universe crap....

Yeah bring it or stfu deedee!! Show us ya mix already so this thread can die.....


Fuck man, youve got balls.

Enjoy summadayze shit eater
crazy_tripper +

praline and dick

crazy_tripper's Avatar
Joined
Mar '02
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
11,535

Quote:

Originally Posted by PATCHthinktank

I dont know Dee Dee personally and i havnt been clubbing for more than a few years but as far as ive come to understand, the melbourne dance scene will owe him for an eternity.

so basically, what you're saying, is that you've never actually seen him play? you're just basing your opinion on hearsay? yeah, awesome, mate.

like we have all said, prove us wrong and post up a freakin' mix because all we have to go on is some stupid bio that reads like over the top bullshit. maybe he is the best thing since freakin' sliced bread but how on earth am i supposed to know that? who the hell takes what is written in a bio as gospel?
that gusface grillah site is amazing
crazy_tripper +

praline and dick

crazy_tripper's Avatar
Joined
Mar '02
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
11,535

Quote:

Originally Posted by PATCHthinktank

Fuck man, youve got balls.

Enjoy summadayze shit eater

shit eater? fucking hell, think before you post.
that gusface grillah site is amazing
PATCHthinktank +

Registered User

Joined
Oct '06
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
906

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy_tripper

so basically, what you're saying, is that you've never actually seen him play? you're just basing your opinion on hearsay? yeah, awesome, mate.

like we have all said, prove us wrong and post up a freakin' mix because all we have to go on is some stupid bio that reads like over the top bullshit. maybe he is the best thing since freakin' sliced bread but how on earth am i supposed to know that? who the hell takes what is written in a bio as gospel?

First time i saw him play he was playing thumping techno and i could tell he was good at it but i wasnt really into techno at the time. It was about the 2nd or third time i saw him play that we was playing a genre i enjoyed more and that was when he first blew me away. Ive seen him a fair few times since. I was basing my judgement word of mouth, street press articles, reviews, friends comments and my own experiences.

Im not a dj myself, im a producer- producers will find any excuse to pay out on a dj. If someone like Grant Smilie had posted that bio then i would be going all out on trying to cut him down with the rest of you.

If you read my post properly you would know that i understand that you shouldnt take a bio as gospel. Noone here ever said you should. You would have to be a moron if you did. Thats not the issue.

So dont have a got at me for posting prematurely when you dont even read the post youre responding to.
theoryof13 +

I'm in my car driving this thing!

theoryof13's Avatar
Joined
Jul '05
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
286
omg you ppl, are out of control, maybe we could make this thread more controversial and get this thread deleted all together. maybe a good old fighting match,,, in the red corner Perth in the blue corner Melbourne!
http://soundcloud.com/bradevery
http://dj.beatport.com/bradevery
https://www.facebook.com/bradevery


Releases
Naomi, Asia Music
http://www.beatport.com/track/naomi-...al-mix/3628298
PATCHthinktank +

Registered User

Joined
Oct '06
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
906

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy_tripper

shit eater? fucking hell, think before you post.

I did think before i posted.

Anyone who suggests Melbourne is the 'centre of the universe crap' in a dance music forum who comes from Perth is going to get called a shit eater by a melbournite such as myself.

The 'sumadayze' thing at the bottom inspired the words 'shit eater'. Maybe shit intaker would have been more appropriate.
crazy_tripper +

praline and dick

crazy_tripper's Avatar
Joined
Mar '02
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
11,535
lol where the fuck did senate say that melbourne is 'the centre of the universe crap'

and where did summadayze come into the picture?
that gusface grillah site is amazing
hunter +

beat me daddy

hunter's Avatar
Joined
Feb '01
Times thanked
< 1
Posts
6,596

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senate

you've obviously had one too many bongs tonight. nobody is doubting his ability. we havent heard anything from him. all we've had is the most wanky bio ever and a few fcuk bags defending him. post stupid shit, expect such responses.

so time to step up to the plate, or fcuk off.

consider the plate stepped upto, stepped upon & snapped to pieces...

your turn - eat it or stick it up yr ass - the choice is entirely yours.

XxX

perth has turned so sydney - write folk off because of words, not skills... blah blah blah blah... go fuck a dead baboon.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
crazy_tripper +

praline and dick

crazy_tripper's Avatar
Joined
Mar '02
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
11,535
wtf? by step up to the plate he means if dee dee is gonna write some huge ass bio maybe he should post a mix to back it up. it's not rocket science.
that gusface grillah site is amazing
dart +

marching up and down the square

dart's Avatar
Joined
Aug '01
Times thanked
< 359
Posts
3,513

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunter

perth has turned so sydney - write folk off because of words, not skills...


skills have yet to be delivered


= > post does not deliver


= > thread continues to deliver
Full Frequency Wednesdays on RTR FM 92.1 ~ www.rtrfm.com.au

www.inthemix.com.au/forum ~ known troublemaker
Marshy +

is releasing a book

Marshy's Avatar
Joined
Mar '05
Times thanked
< 492
Posts
16,127

Quote:

Originally Posted by PATCHthinktank

Marshy ive been tough on you about your marketing/advertising career etc.
Supercilious scum like me shouldnt be so tough on harmless idiots such as yourself.

You just wanna chat dont ya mate. Dee Dee wha?Dee Dee whowahawa?

I certainly hope your views dont represent all of melbournes mate.

Patch, you are fast becoming my favourite ITM fuck-up.
Care factor re: thread - 0.25%

But...
boi85 +

Registered User

boi85's Avatar
Joined
Nov '04
Times thanked
< 16
Posts
3,093

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshy

Care factor re: thread - 0.25%

er.. then stop posting on the thread and abusing other users.
theoryof13 +

I'm in my car driving this thing!

theoryof13's Avatar
Joined
Jul '05
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
286
wow this thread gets better and better every day that I see it!
http://soundcloud.com/bradevery
http://dj.beatport.com/bradevery
https://www.facebook.com/bradevery


Releases
Naomi, Asia Music
http://www.beatport.com/track/naomi-...al-mix/3628298
PATCHthinktank +

Registered User

Joined
Oct '06
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
906

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy_tripper

lol where the fuck did senate say that melbourne is 'the centre of the universe crap'

and where did summadayze come into the picture?


LEARN TO READ AND STOP WASTING MY TIME-

Senate didnt say those things.

I was responding to the comment made by 'sphipps'. I put his fucking quote in my response for fucks sake.

This isnt a fucking discussion when you are forumlating your rebuttle before reading the argument made. You and others sound like a fucken broken record- 'post your mix' 'step up to the plate' over and over.
Fuck that, i wouldnt let an egotistycal wankforce listen to my music after he/theyve been tearing apart my efforts to get a gig without even knowing who i am.
You wouldnt listen to enjoy it, you'd listen while trying to find things you hate about it so you could continue on with your rant of bullshit pointless hatred.
boi85 +

Registered User

boi85's Avatar
Joined
Nov '04
Times thanked
< 16
Posts
3,093
Sean stop this crap now.
Lukey +

Puke

Lukey's Avatar
Joined
Oct '01
Times thanked
< 5
Posts
3,560
You guys in perth could not even imagine how good teriyaki was, respect goes where its due.

Reading this is a fucking disgrace.


What is the point of just wripping the bio's cred down anyway
are you all sexually frustrated or something?

Stop being total loosers
something

Last edited by Lukey: 28-Dec-06 at 02:25am

caseyg +

Registered User

caseyg's Avatar
Joined
Nov '01
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
1,875
you're sig is bigger than your post.

ps. i prefer satay.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss
crazy_tripper +

praline and dick

crazy_tripper's Avatar
Joined
Mar '02
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
11,535

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukey

You guys in perth could not even imagine how good teriyaki was, respect goes where its due.

i know, my imagination is lacking, that's why he should have posted a set.

the only reason i've kept responding to all this bullshit is because i think all you melbourne people would probably respond in a fairly similar way if someone you had never heard of came on and posted a bio which pretty much proclaimed themself to be the best thing since sliced bread and not posting anything to back that up.
that gusface grillah site is amazing
theoryof13 +

I'm in my car driving this thing!

theoryof13's Avatar
Joined
Jul '05
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
286
But crazy, he his fucking good! All the time that I spent working with teriyakianarkisarki and also initially as a punter. These guys blew the socks off the hardware boys any day. Do you know of Will E Tell? or Simon Coyle or Ritchie rich? I guess that you would have to know something about this type of music to comment I guess. maybe this is what this about, a lack of education in relation to the music that we are talking about? no yes?
http://soundcloud.com/bradevery
http://dj.beatport.com/bradevery
https://www.facebook.com/bradevery


Releases
Naomi, Asia Music
http://www.beatport.com/track/naomi-...al-mix/3628298
theoryof13 +

I'm in my car driving this thing!

theoryof13's Avatar
Joined
Jul '05
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
286
and the beat goes on and on! sit in the seat and turn the key and go!
http://soundcloud.com/bradevery
http://dj.beatport.com/bradevery
https://www.facebook.com/bradevery


Releases
Naomi, Asia Music
http://www.beatport.com/track/naomi-...al-mix/3628298

Last edited by theoryof13: 28-Dec-06 at 10:40am

crazy_tripper +

praline and dick

crazy_tripper's Avatar
Joined
Mar '02
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
11,535

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoryof13

But crazy, he his fucking good! All the time that I spent working with teriyakianarkisarki and also initially as a punter. These guys blew the socks off the hardware boys any day. Do you know of Will E Tell? or Simon Coyle or Ritchie rich? I guess that you would have to know something about this type of music to comment I guess. maybe this is what this about, a lack of education in relation to the music that we are talking about? no yes?

hey, maybe you're right, maybe i'm just uneducated. i'd say the reason you know of him and i don't though is because you lived in melbourne and i haven't.

anyway, i'm over this thread, this is just stupid back and forth that is getting nowhere. i see where you're all coming from with your praise for him but you have to remember that we haven't ever heard of him before and that bio IS over the top no matter how good you are.
that gusface grillah site is amazing
madFX +

Bundy and Coke!

madFX's Avatar
Joined
Nov '05
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
1,017
I've heard clubbing in Melbourne sucks mainly because the punters are so fucking clueless. Kinda harsh to say that though coz I've never actually been there, but from the response from some of who im guessing are dee dees crew it kind of sounds true.

Kinda the same that I've heard from Dee Dee that he's the greatest thing sinse sex, but I've never even heard him mix. You cant just expect that people in Perth will know of every local from every fucking city in the world.

So someone post a link to a dee dee demo so we can make an informed decision, just like I'll be visiting Melbourne next year to decide for myself. I think thats the point the perth people are making no?
Oh my god, call nine one one! WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB

Last edited by madFX: 28-Dec-06 at 01:31pm

caseyg +

Registered User

caseyg's Avatar
Joined
Nov '01
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
1,875

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy_tripper

you have to remember that we haven't ever heard of him before and that bio IS over the top no matter how good you are.

not only that, we have never HEARD him.

come on Dee Dee, step up and post a set.
you shouldn't have anything to worry about given the praise that has been heaped upon you...
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss
Huebor +

Keep'n Bitchez Honest

Huebor's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
4,259
Here starteths Huey's lesson of the day.

I don't care how wanky a bio is.
I don't care how many people worship a DJ/producer.
I don't care how many paid off wankstain fanboy/girls post that a DJ/producer should be booked.

But I would NEVER book anybody without a fucking mix and it is stupid to presume that one would get booked off just the above.

Here endeths Huey's lesson of the day.

xo
"Oh that is so lame, every hot girl who can aim a camera thinks she’s a photographer."

- Stewie Griffin
crazy_tripper +

praline and dick

crazy_tripper's Avatar
Joined
Mar '02
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
11,535
i think what they're trying to say, dee dee, is
that gusface grillah site is amazing
crazy_tripper +

praline and dick

crazy_tripper's Avatar
Joined
Mar '02
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
11,535
sorry, didn't get it?
that gusface grillah site is amazing
crazy_tripper +

praline and dick

crazy_tripper's Avatar
Joined
Mar '02
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
11,535
i guess what i'm trying to say is
that gusface grillah site is amazing
caseyg +

Registered User

caseyg's Avatar
Joined
Nov '01
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
1,875
huh? whats that? he's doing it wong?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss
crazy_tripper +

praline and dick

crazy_tripper's Avatar
Joined
Mar '02
Times thanked
< 3
Posts
11,535
i don't think he's getting it...

that gusface grillah site is amazing
Reply

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts