The DJ Booth

how-to and instructional video's

Tools
Dj-cotties +

Times thanked
<
how-to and instructional video's
Just wondering if any one can reccomend some good dvd's or download material, im new to mixing and tryin to pick up all the information i can, i have read some tutorials but as im not 100% with the terms they use it is a lot easier to actually see what they are talking about and watch somone actually do it and the techniques they use rather than just reading text.

I have gotten a whole heap of videos off youtube but most of those are product specific, they are still great to watch and i have picked up a few things from them, but most assume you have done this before and are just trying to sell you the product they are using, so if any one has links to some good videos or can reccomend some dvd's to buy it would be greatly appreciated.

And if there is a another thread like this around (which i assumed there would be) i searched and could not find it.
I Mix The Tunes That i Like Best

http://jackson57.customer.netspace.net.au/22981.gif
plan-b +

I found the Treasure of Mêlée Island and all I got was this stupid user title

Times thanked
<
www.recess.co.uk

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruso View Post

Just to clarify where the line is drawn:

• Ragging on someone when they're actively posting and pretty much asking for it: OK
  • Starting a new joke train on them when they're not around: Please don't

BOKSOFROX +

hey you

Times thanked
<
If its after DJ related mixing... then this website would help you starting with the real basic stuff and building up a little. He does talk a fair bit in his videos, but I found em useful when I didn't have a clue.

www.djtutor.com
8==D8==Dchicks

« Previous Thread Next Thread »