Food, Photography and Travel

Brisbane - Restaurant reviews

Tools
Nardo +

nobody's fault but yours

Times thanked
< 35
that menu at II has some of the same courses that it did a few months ago when i gave it a try. If you go the matching wines then see if they have sherry and port at the end because i personally don't mind that stuff normally, but i found it a bit much that time.
Specialstu +

Evs

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by HARV3Y

Can't afford the gas from the Valley to West End? It's like 4 stops on a bus from the Valley if you really want to cut costs. Unless of course you just don't like West End in general? If that's the case I agree with you...

I'm in Teneriffe and sometimes New Farm is too far to drive, lol. Fcuk crossing the bridge for take-away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoleInTheWall

I think we are going to do the regular degustation menu at Restaurant II in a couple of weeks: http://www.restaurant2.com.au/menu.pdf

I'm excited. And hungry

Where's my invite?
And by special I don't mean special like that Kleinaman boy down the street. More special like... like Special K, the horse tranquiliser.
nrjize +

licking dates

Times thanked
< 2,211

Quote:

I think we are going to do the regular degustation menu at Restaurant II in a couple of weeks: http://www.restaurant2.com.au/menu.pdf

I'm excited. And hungry

I just had a look at that and I just can't fathom ever being able to eat that much food? I take it the servings are small but how small? How long does it take to eat all that?
"I theme-dress depending on where I'm going... if I was going to dinner at a Chinese restaurant, I would wear a kimono - it makes it more fun." Kelly Osbourne.

"yeah, i have back problems that i tried to cure with heroin. what of it?"
Nardo +

nobody's fault but yours

Times thanked
< 35
it takes about 3 hours. the portions are pretty small and at first you can think it's not going to be enough, but then it hits you and you are struggling to finish. it's like having entre or smaller than entre sized servings. It's meant to just be a sample of all of the signature dishes on the restaurant's menu.

they space the servings out nicely and they are great with timing them so you get the next one when you are just ready for it. Just before they bring each course they will serve the wine for the upcoming course so the wine can breathe so that it's just right when you are ready to eat. it's absolute class at II - lots of white glove action from the staff (this is where early 90s ravers end up) and they will explain the wine, why it matches the food, etc etc, if you go the matching wines (you might as well because it's good value). I'm very jealous of hole on this one.
nrjize +

licking dates

Times thanked
< 2,211
Hmmm ok. Though knowing how I fair at all you can eat places I don't think I'd want to risk going to something like this and only getting half way through before I'm full. The menu looks damn good though!

*needs more practice at being a fatty
"I theme-dress depending on where I'm going... if I was going to dinner at a Chinese restaurant, I would wear a kimono - it makes it more fun." Kelly Osbourne.

romz +

we jammin

Times thanked
< 0
all this talk of the degaustation meal has got me droolin .. i'm bookin in for one in mid sept.

oldballz
angel eyes +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moppy

Mecca Bah's Turkish pizza is awesome.

No way are you serious? Mecca Bah is horrible for pizza...i ate it and it made me really really sick...twice.
If you want good pizza try next door at capri...they make the best pizza in brisbane! Try the mediterranean YUM!

Quote:

Originally Posted by custaro

Having eaten at Wagamama's in Sydney, Melbourne and London I can attest that the Brisbane one is far superior to all of them. I remain a fan.

I use to work at wagamama in brisbane, id be interested to know which restaurant is your favourite, or the one u frequent most. Ive always wondered what its like visiting wagamama as a customer and not an employee.

And lastly on Sono - wasnt too impressed the rice was gross over cooked, hard, cold, and just old tasteing!
nrjize +

licking dates

Times thanked
< 2,211
Had champagne and fondue at Lunar Lounge on james yesterday. OMG! so good. Then continued on to sprout in Auchenflower for dinner. Seared tuna on a bed of citrus salad was absolutely to die for. I checked their website but it seems they still have their winter menu online. Summer menu is definitely the goods. Everyone had delicious food.

Oblivia +

An entangled inebriate.

Times thanked
< 305

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrjize

I just had a look at that and I just can't fathom ever being able to eat that much food? I take it the servings are small but how small? How long does it take to eat all that?

Man, there is a LOT going on in that degustation

Quote:

Degustation
Leek and Potato Soup, Poached Quail Eggs, Smoked Ocean Trout, Avruga Cream

Terrine of Rabbit, Duck, Pheasant, Guinea Fowl, Berkshire Pork, Foie Gras and Truffle

Port Lincoln Blue Fin Tuna Two Ways Seared with Organic Sesame and Ginger Butter, Carpaccio with Daikon, Apple and Cucumber Jelly

Seared Hervey Bay Scallops, Eggplant Lasagne, Smoked Tomato Butter

Char Grilled Rannoch Farm Quail with Mougrabi, Labna and Spicy Carrot Puree

Breast of Corn Fed Chicken, Truffle Tortellini, Sweetbreads, Sauteed Mushrooms, Braised Lettuce, Madeira Jus

Rare Seared Cervena Venison, Beetroot and Horseradish Risotto, Juniper and Rosemary Hollandaise, Chocolate Sauce

Quickes Cheddar and Tarago Triple Cream

Assiette of Miniature Desserts

Coffee and petits Fours

Chocolate sauce and juniper and rosemary hollandaise with your venison? And the terrine?

I have to say I am slighly dubious. All sounds a bit iron chef.
Likes bright colours, dancing, soft fabrics.
Flickr
HoleInTheWall +

giddy up

Times thanked
< 0
Ok, the budget isn't quite going to stretch to the degustation menu this month, but it's definitely on my list.

has anyone been to Bespoke at Albion? http://www.bespokerestaurant.com.au/menu.asp

Tom, how was Belle Epoque?
romz +

we jammin

Times thanked
< 0
chang thai brunswick st new farm : penang beef, stirfry duck & chicken cashews .. all well presented, tasted authentic and good service. pretty decent value for moolah at around 10-15 per main. 3/5 stars

jackpot noodles boundary st, west end : very new age modern asian cafeteria style place with liquor license. meal with rice will set you back on average $10. reminds me of the cheap n nasty asian foodcourts back in sydney but done with cleanliness. 3/5 stars

oldballz
beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135

Quote:

has anyone been to Bespoke at Albion? http://www.bespokerestaurant.com.au/menu.asp

mum and i have been to bespoke, totally rated it and are dying to go back! my dad was really upset we went without him.

def recommend it
some dance to remember, some dance to forget
custaro +

Thirsty Critter

Times thanked
< 693

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel eyes

I use to work at wagamama in brisbane, id be interested to know which restaurant is your favourite, or the one u frequent most. Ive always wondered what its like visiting wagamama as a customer and not an employee.

I've been to one in Melbourne, two in Sydney and a couple in London. And the Brisbane one many times.

The only reasonable one apart from Brisbane was King Street Wharf in Sydney. The rest were average (but still good value for money compared to many places). One of the Sydney ones (near Oxford St) was terrible.

I just really like the open-air feel of the Brisbane establishment. The food is great and it's a lot cheaper than everything else at Emporium.
you're in my hut now
indie_doll +

Eat Books

Times thanked
< 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dieslpower

Also ate at Campari at the fox not too long ago and the Gnocchi there was

Oohh the one with chestnut and truffle cream sauce??!! I know the one.
They have 2-4-1's on Mondays and Tuesdays too. Peeps??? You know what I'm saying!!!

I ate at Sono for a lovely friends birthday and thought it was tops but have since been told about Sakura in Highgate hill and want to try that one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPOKEYDOKEY

It is actually acceptable to kick sand in childrens faces at the beach. It's character building. For them too.

kittykatt +

own worst enemy

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by custaro

Green Papaya
is awesome, but don't know if it's changed at all since Ms Yeomans sold it. I always wanted to try the bouillabaisse that she puts on one Saturday every month.

Went back to Green Papaya the other night and imo the food is as good as it's alway been. Service was a bit slow, but considering how busy they were, we really didnt mind.
you supply the beats...i'll move my feet
nrjize +

licking dates

Times thanked
< 2,211
Last saturday went to Koh-Ya Yakiniku at the top of china town next to birdees. It's one of my favourite places and great for a group of friends as you can all cook together. I think I end up there about once a fortnight. The wagya is awesome as is to be expected and their sashimi is always super fresh and never disappoints. Highly recommended if you've never been and have a group of mates to go with.

beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135

Quote:

Originally Posted by indie_doll

Oohh the one with chestnut and truffle cream sauce??!! I know the one.
They have 2-4-1's on Mondays and Tuesdays too. Peeps??? You know what I'm saying!!!

i'm down !
some dance to remember, some dance to forget
HoleInTheWall +

giddy up

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by beebop

mum and i have been to bespoke, totally rated it and are dying to go back! my dad was really upset we went without him.

def recommend it

going to Bespoke on Saturday night! Might even do the degustation menu....it's only $90 without wines. $140 with. Mmmmm I'm hungry.
dan- +

>

Times thanked
< 3
some good restaurants mentioned here rather than go over the old ground i'll mention some others that i reckon are smashing..

. my thai on haig rd in auchenflower is almost probably the best thai cuisine in brisbane. great atmosphere and service too.

. cirque on brunswick st at newfarm (opposite brunswick hotel) does an excellent breakfast.. can be hard to get a table sometimes but its worth the wait!

. arriva's on merthyr rd at newfarm does some really great italian dishes.. was sad to hear that someone else who posted in this thread thought it was shite.. every time ive been there its been great!

. chouquette, just behind gerties in newfarm is a great french bakery/pattiserie that is an excellent place to grab a quick breakfast.. the coffee is excellent and they have all sorts of danishes, crossoints and so on that you can grab and go.. the almond crossoint i had from there last week was stupidly good.

. bar alto, at the powerhouse at newfarm, is a new italian restaurant with great food and an excellent view.. and it's suprisingly cheap too! great place for a date if you're low on cash i reckon!

. taj mahal indian on brunswick st at newfarm, opposite gerties, is great indian and reasonably priced. atmosphere is a bit low rent, but the food more than makes up for it.
tweetyfish +

Times thanked
< 0
[quote=liltata]I'll come back to this thread when I've thought about it a little more because there is one restaurant that I've forgotten the name of that I had the most BEAUTIFUL food, very small portion sizes though.

Garuvas in the Valley? One of my favourites...need to book way in advance though.
Particularly love the layout inside...private tables surrounded by silk sheets. Very much a first date kind of place!
liltata +

Standing still

Times thanked
< 4
^^^ Urbane. In a completely different ballpark to Garuva although the atmosphere at the later is very nice

HoleInTheWall +

giddy up

Times thanked
< 0
I was taken to Alchemy last night for my birthday, and I have to say that was the best meal I have eaten in Brisbane. Possibly even ever - it was absolutely outstanding.

Firstly, we were given what has to be one of the best tables in the house - right on the fringe of the dining room, almost on the patio...fronting right onto the Story Bridge. The view was amazing, and they had opened up the bi-fold doors so it was just exquisite.

I ordered the specials for both meals (so they don't appear on the menu), I made our waiter write down what I had as it was just so good I had to share!!

Entree: Pork Sock - boiled pigs trotters shank stuffed with chicken mousse, pork belly, black pudding and walnut. Topped with a sauteed Moreton Bay scallop and crispy morsels (pigs ear), with truffle aioli. This was a pretty adventurous dish for me to order, but it was just divine. Washed down with a glass of Cloudy Bay Chardonnay.

It got even better with the main though - although this dish doesn't appear on the menu, it is the signature dish for the restaurant as is available as a special every night of the week: slow cooked braised beef cheeks, marinated overnight in red wine and port, then slow cooked (12-14 hours) at low temperatures. Served with velvet mash (cream and french butter), with sauteed button mushrooms, bacon lardons and confit onion. The beef was unlike any other beef I've had (except for maybe braised wagyu at Ecco), it literally melted on your fork!! The flavours were intense. Drunk with a bottle of Escarpment (I think??) Pinot Noir...oh my goodness.

Then for dessert, cherry ripe souffle with chocolate sauce, coconut icecream and coconut wafer. They lifted a scoop of the souffle lid out and poured the sauce in, then replaced the souffle. So delicious.

Then I was promptly rolled home. The End.
Dieslpower +

The shaman naboo

Times thanked
< 38

Quote:

I was taken to Alchemy last night for my birthday, and I have to say that was the best meal I have eaten in Brisbane. Possibly even ever - it was absolutely outstanding.

Firstly, we were given what has to be one of the best tables in the house - right on the fringe of the dining room, almost on the patio...fronting right onto the Story Bridge. The view was amazing, and they had opened up the bi-fold doors so it was just exquisite.

I ordered the specials for both meals (so they don't appear on the menu), I made our waiter write down what I had as it was just so good I had to share!!

Entree: Pork Sock - boiled pigs trotters shank stuffed with chicken mousse, pork belly, black pudding and walnut. Topped with a sauteed Moreton Bay scallop and crispy morsels (pigs ear), with truffle aioli. This was a pretty adventurous dish for me to order, but it was just divine. Washed down with a glass of Cloudy Bay Chardonnay.

It got even better with the main though - although this dish doesn't appear on the menu, it is the signature dish for the restaurant as is available as a special every night of the week: slow cooked braised beef cheeks, marinated overnight in red wine and port, then slow cooked (12-14 hours) at low temperatures. Served with velvet mash (cream and french butter), with sauteed button mushrooms, bacon lardons and confit onion. The beef was unlike any other beef I've had (except for maybe braised wagyu at Ecco), it literally melted on your fork!! The flavours were intense. Drunk with a bottle of Escarpment (I think??) Pinot Noir...oh my goodness.

Then for dessert, cherry ripe souffle with chocolate sauce, coconut icecream and coconut wafer. They lifted a scoop of the souffle lid out and poured the sauce in, then replaced the souffle. So delicious.

Thank fuck someone knows what I'm talking about now!! Alchemy will be so sorely missed
Kacho +

Times thanked
< 1
God damn HITW that sounds simply devine!
I'm the money...every penny of it
Specialstu +

Evs

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

blah blah blah... black pudding... blah blah blah... braised beef cheeks... blah blah blah. The End.

Black Pudding!
Braised Beef Cheek!

Fcuk that all sounds sooooooooooooooooo good.
Was it hexxy Hole?

Now I'm hungry again.
And by special I don't mean special like that Kleinaman boy down the street. More special like... like Special K, the horse tranquiliser.
HoleInTheWall +

giddy up

Times thanked
< 0
Not sure what the total cost was as my lovely gentleman friend was treating me for my special day, but the entrees are priced from around $20-$25, and mains are $35-$40. So it's definitely more towards the top end of the price bracket, for Brisbane at least.

The only thing they don't do is a degustation menu. They'll do in on request but I think you'd have to have a fairly sizeable group for them to consider it, and you'd be paying a packet.
Cosmo Cater +

Brave New World

Times thanked
< 48
I must admit my meal paled in comparison to HITW's.

Actually, no, it didn't. It was probably the best meal I've ever eaten too. I haven't been to Urbane or Isis yet, but at this stage I would rate Alchemy as my best Brisbane restaurant. The view is worth a million dollars too.

Entree was a crab linguini with champagne veloutte (which is basically a foam). It had just the right balance of salt and tangy flavour. My decision to quell my chardonnay hatred was fantastically rewarded by the pairing of the crab and the Cloudy Bay 2006.

Main was one of the three specials - this time the veal loin, which was done in a soft crust of breadcrumbs, garlic, herbs and more, in some kind of mushroomy sauce on a bed of mushrooms and fresh peas, topped off with what I think was some sort of parmesan foam (whatever it was, it was fantastic). The veal was so incredibly tasty, yet light. The 2006 Escarpment Pinot Noir was again, a great food and wine marriage with the veal.

During the night I had a bite of the beef cheeks - they were stunning, however the pig's trotter entree was the star of the evening.

The only problem of the evening was deciding what dishes to have! The rest of the menu looks amazing!

http://www.alchemyrestaurant.com.au
Dec 29 - Subtrakt feat. H.O.S.H @ Bar Soma
Jan 26 - Claude Von Stroke @ Skyroom
Feb - Soul Clap, Huxley and...

soundcloud
twitter
facebook
indie_doll +

Eat Books

Times thanked
< 2
Oh My Goodness, Oh My Goodness.
I must take the mister on of these days.

Quote:

It is actually acceptable to kick sand in childrens faces at the beach. It's character building. For them too.

Specialstu +

Evs

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Cater

blah blah blah... foam... blah blah blah... foam...

Quote:

Main was one of the three specials - this time the veal loin, which was done in a soft crust of breadcrumbs, garlic, herbs and more, in some kind of mushroomy sauce on a bed of mushrooms and fresh peas, topped off with what I think was some sort of parmesan foam (whatever it was, it was fantastic). The veal was so incredibly tasty, yet light.

Quote:

The only problem of the evening was deciding what dishes to have! The rest of the menu looks amazing!

That's a problem I am more than happy to deal with.

Now all I need is a "Mrs" to take.

Can I join you and Waldorf Indie?
romz +

we jammin

Times thanked
< 0
ok, so i finally decided to get off my ass to book a degustation feast at restaurant 2 for this saturday and it is fully booked out... Fark!

can anyone recommend another joint in bne that do a degustation meal with matching wines?

cheers!

oldballz
M_adz +

breadcat

Times thanked
< 22
what's pepe's mexican in milton like??

good, spicy, delish mexican? or yuk tex-mex style?
(◕.◕u)
Cosmo Cater +

Brave New World

Times thanked
< 48

Quote:

Originally Posted by romz

ok, so i finally decided to get off my ass to book a degustation feast at restaurant 2 for this saturday and it is fully booked out... Fark!

can anyone recommend another joint in bne that do a degustation meal with matching wines?

cheers!

Try Bespoke restaurant in Albion.

soundcloud
twitter
facebook
Cosmo Cater +

Brave New World

Times thanked
< 48

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_adz

It's been around for years, don't know what it's like. Brisbane is prettty dead for good Mexican, I think Sombrero's at Albion have been around the longest so they must be doing something right.

soundcloud
twitter
facebook
drater +

My god, there's not enough salt in the world for her.

Times thanked
< 602
Should have looked in this thread last week. I'm so smart.

Can highly recommend the sushi train on the bottom level of the Myer Center though. My friend who I went with said it has the biggest range she's ever experienced.

The gelati place in Queen St mall is also orgasmic.

Oh oh oh, and the 24 hour pancake place. Mary St I think?
<@big_eddie> new glee ruled
romz +

we jammin

Times thanked
< 0
cheers... will probably just wing it on the night somewhere in the cbd as my transport is limited. ive still yet to venture out too far from the cbd and plus, i dunno where albion is? haha

oldballz
Nardo +

nobody's fault but yours

Times thanked
< 35
do the degustation at isis. very very good.
Cosmo Cater +

Brave New World

Times thanked
< 48

Quote:

Originally Posted by drater

Can highly recommend the sushi train on the bottom level of the Myer Center though. My friend who I went with said it has the biggest range she's ever experienced.

Really? I rate the Central Brunswick and Cathedral Place sushi places as much better than the one in the bottom of the Myer Centre.

soundcloud
twitter
facebook
drater +

My god, there's not enough salt in the world for her.

Times thanked
< 602

Quote:

Really? I rate the Central Brunswick and Cathedral Place sushi places as much better than the one in the bottom of the Myer Centre.

Didn't go to the other two you mentioned, but I'm obliged to trust my friends judgement... Each to their own though.
<@big_eddie> new glee ruled
indie_doll +

Eat Books

Times thanked
< 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_adz

It's shit!!

Go to El Torito in West End. The most authentic mexican in Brisbane!

Edit:// To add to this... I went to Cantina in West End for breakfast on Sunday morning and I highly recommend it. I think it's now my fav bfast place in Brisbane. Top quality food and great long macchiato's.

Quote:

Last edited by indie_doll: 24-Oct-07 at 10:32am

djdarbs +

Times thanked
< 10
After reading this thread i'm taking my girl to Alchemy tonight.

Shall post report upon tummy being full.
Smiley face.
Funkedub +

"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help."

Times thanked
< 3,947

Quote:

Originally Posted by indie_doll

Go to El Torito in West End. The most authentic mexican in Brisbane!

you know ... i've only made it there once and have been meaning to go back. The one time i did go the service was so slow i didn't get to order and eat my meal in time before i had to dash off for a gig i was playing

better luck next time eh
For all of your musical needs*

funkedub dot com

*musical needs most likely not met
DrDom +

metres of fetus

Times thanked
< 0
word to the bris massive

The International Hotel in spring hill, on boundary st, has two for one mains all weekend for lunch and dinner....

that equates to two 400g rump steaks, cooked to your liking with your choice of sauce and chips and salad.....

seriously it is the shiznitt for 'morning after' lunch, or gettin those batteries charged for the party to come...

as for fine dining Isis is the shit, as is Restaurant II.....

Anise in New Farm has copped many a bagging, but has never done me wrong, ever.
You read the bang & the オルフセン

Save your money and spend it on something worthwhile like booze and ammunition.

DrDom... coming soon to a surgery near you.
djdarbs +

Times thanked
< 10

Quote:

I had the beef cheek on Wednesday night, and while it was nothing short of fantastic, i'd say it's far from the best meal i've eaten. By the end of it i'd gotten sick of the overpowering richness of what could only have been the red wine and port marinade.

My girl had the pork loins which were delicious, and the one mouthful I had of her entree (the Mixed Field Mushroom Linguini with Baby Spinach and Porcini Foam) was splendid indeed.

The entire meal of 2 entrees, 2 mains, and a bottle of wine was $180, which I thought was fairly reasonable for what we got.
Smiley face.
romz +

we jammin

Times thanked
< 0
looks like a goer there djdarbs...

i love these bne prices, same meal in syd would set me back double!

oldballz
Specialstu +

Evs

Times thanked
< 0
Brisbane Times have just released their Good Food Guide 2007. It's all online, the address is... http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/goodfoodguide/

Don't know if I agree with their ratings but it's a good place to start.
MAAADZ +

hello meow!

Times thanked
< 0
Came up to Bris on the weekend and went to two places that deserve a mention:

1. Oyama (http://www.yourrestaurants.com.au/gu...se_restaurant/)
Japanese place up towards the city end of the Valley that was awesome. The sashimi that Mickstah had apparently was fucking brilliant, and he even went back for an extra plate of octupus sashimi after having the "mixed seafood sashimi" plate. I had tempura vegies and rice which came with a bowl of some of the best miso i have had by far. we had cocktails and saki. it was all really really great quality food and pretty decently priced. they also have a tepanyaki bar that we didn't try but it looked pretty darn good

2. Hotel Bravo. WOW. the Lamb and Haloumi skewers on their tapas menu are to die for! we came back twice over the weekend and had them and loads of cocktails. their meals in the restaurant section were fabulous. I had the sage crusted chicken and it was tender and juicy, the vegies cooked to perfection and the sauce that came with it was perfect - not too heavy or creamy. really really yummy.
DRi_2004XL +

Custom User Title

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Im with you, though ive had a few hit and miss times at Central Brunswick. Is the sushi restaurant in the mall up next to Strike still open? I dont recall the name, which is embarassing given how much we'd hit it before i moved to NSW. Im taking a role in the CBD again so i think my stomach has a lot of catching up to do

Quote:

Originally Posted by drater

Didn't go to the other two you mentioned, but I'm obliged to trust my friends judgement... Each to their own though.

Careful Em, the man knows his way around a morsel. I heard he once devoured an order and STAYED FOR DESERT.
scratchin +

headin out the door

Times thanked
< 0
one's that i absolutely love

* italian place on mt gravatt capalaba rd at wishart near my place does awesome pizza

* went to a little italian restaurant at corinda near coles about 2 months ago and had the lasagna and it was bloody awesome !!! much better than the one in italy that i had

* went to garuva 2 weeks ago and the 1st time i have been very disappointed with all of the meal.

* 2 small rooms at toowong thumbs up

* norman hotel for steak - love the chilli sauce

still yet to find a decent indian place, everytime i have been and ordered it hot the staff always go "oooo your game." After I start eating it the normal comment from me "ooooo how about you spice it up you call this hot
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Probably the difference between man and the monkeys is that the monkeys are merely bored, while man has boredom plus imagination.
Lady Lex +

true story

Times thanked
< 0
Hi darlings.

Question: where would be a lovely place in the Valley to take a group of japanese people who DEFINITELY dont want japanese food? Im thinking Watt for the views.. but thats New Farm...

any suggestions would be appreciated
"To be a musician is a curse. To not be one is even worse." Jack Daney
"Men of honour know the answer is not with violence"
DRi_2004XL +

Custom User Title

Times thanked
< 0
This whole thread is a recommendation. I recommend Paragraph 2 and Paragraph 3 of the 3rd post on Page 1. Yum.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »