Tools
Random_Kiwi +

So far out it's in

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,497 Times in 917 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE

How do you all afford to buy all of this music ok beat port its only like 3 dollas a track or some thing but if i payed for all my muisc it would cost me like $60+ a mounth im 17 i got a job that pays me well but theres no way i could justife spending that much money when i can get it all for free.
p.s not gigiing so im not spending any making any money out of the music.

So because you can't afford it and you're not "making money from it", you think it's OK to steal it?

Just add track to your purchase list and get it in next weeks purchases.

I don't personally like paying $25 for a pack of 8 razor blades, but I don't go and steal them because of it. Like you said, it's $3, pay up or don't have the track, schmuck.

And what happens when you start gigging, do you have a list of all you tunes which are purchased and which aren't so you know not to take those CDs with you...or will you just play them anyways coz you're a thieving bastard?
Random_Kiwi +

So far out it's in

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,497 Times in 917 Posts
While I'm in here...pretty sure I haven't kept any of my receipts, not ABN/GST registered, wasn't planning on doing that and claiming back tax as work expense etc so just binned them. If an APRA person came up to me (or others like me) would you be given some benefit of the doubt and time to prove to them (thought getting your purchase history from Beatport/Juno) that they are legit?
Master Mischief +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkedub

when it's your passion the $$$ doesn't come into it

i'd easily spend $100 in a given fortnight on new rekkids ... usually more

i'm a vinyl junkie though

Nicely put and +1...I still buy records now and then...but alot of what I play these days is on CD...it is cheaper...but I'd never give up my passion for vinyl...its my black crack...lol

And 99% percent of DJs I know that started on vinyl share the same opion...I get rather frustrated with some dorks that buy CDJs first and never touch vinyl, then make stupid comments about how CDs are way better and shit...in fact it really gets up my nose and I offen ignore these types of people...because most of these people do it for glory and their ego...
http://m.soundcloud.com/dave-allen-brisbane-qld/
BBC +

livin' for the weekend

Times thanked
<

Quote:

How do you all afford to buy all of this music ok beat port its only like 3 dollas a track or some thing but if i payed for all my muisc it would cost me like $60+ a mounth im 17 i got a job that pays me well but theres no way i could justife spending that much money when i can get it all for free.

That's such a weak excuse. Just because you aren't making out of the music, doesn't mean you don't have to pay for it. There are millions of people all around the world that don't make any money out of music, but still pay for it.

If you are selecting music you actually like, and are not told is good, then it is a different story. You will select tracks to fit in your budget. I have wanted to buy certain tracks for over a year, but I feel I don't need them that much. You don't have to buy 30 tracks a month, what the fuck are you going to do with 30 tracks a month. Buy the ones you will play, if that's only 10, then only buy 10.

Your lucky your not playing records, then it get expensive! $60 is 3 records! I was in the same situation as you when I was younger, I was getting paid squat, but I saved for decks, and whenever I would come across money I would spend it on wax. If that meant no new tunes for 2 months, then that's what had to happen.

Like Funk said though, if it is a passion, then it doesn't matter. People will question why you spent all that money, but you know that it doesn't matter. It's no different to going out on the weekend and getting wasted and spending 200 bucks. You do it, you can't justify why.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Good Doctor

"No, I'm not letting you use my headphones, just cause you've got a USB stick full of MP3's in your pocket".

donks +

Times thanked
<
well looks like ive been pretty ignorant to all this....ill be replacing all of my pirated music with beatport copies now! we'd be fucked without these forums hahaha thanks guys
CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE +

Times thanked
<
yeah but the passion will die if your not buying music its gets boaring playing the same tracks i know all of u wont let go of ur persusse memorys of buying wax and having to save up for it. thats why we have advanced so we dont have to spend that kind of money. stop having a cry about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eros le Tardfack

I'm a faggot

CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE +

Times thanked
<
ok i really contrdickted my self dont read that

Quote:

I'm a faggot

beakers +

Times thanked
<
you're on a roll dude.
Master Mischief +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

yeah but the passion will die if your not buying music its gets boaring playing the same tracks i know all of u wont let go of ur persusse memorys of buying wax and having to save up for it. thats why we have advanced so we dont have to spend that kind of money. stop having a cry about it.

WTF...!!! So you think pirating is a advancement over vinyl...pfffft...fuck off mate...you have no idea...!!!!

Here's a few tips....

1. How about you show some f*ken respect to those on here that do use decks and consider that you should use decks before cd's....!!!!!

2. There's no excuse for being a pirate...!!!

3. One of the reasons you will fail to get gigs is your attitude towards DJing sucks...!!!

4. Seriously think about something before you say it...otherwise STFU!!!

5. Seriously think about why you got into DJing in first place. Glory or passion, make you choice...if its the first...then I'd consider another hobbie...because it seems to me thats all DJing is to you...that and pissing real DJs off...!!!

People like you really piss me off!!! I'm all for supporting the community, but this is ridiculous!!!
http://m.soundcloud.com/dave-allen-brisbane-qld/
Mr S13 +

Ryzi

Times thanked
<
^^^ yeah what he said
beakers +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Mischief

How about you show some f*ken respect to those on here that do use decks and consider that you should use decks before cd's....!!!!!

Why should you learn to use vinyl before cd's if like me you will probably never end up playing from vinyl in your life?... I learned how to produce tunes before I learned how to DJ at all! Does that mean everyone else here should do the same too or would it be better for people to just stick to what works for them?
Kenith Copeland +

Times thanked
<
Master Mischief
praise him an all he has said on this topic

also i did write this on a thread b4 but ill mention it again,
if you buy a track your legally allowed to have 2 back up copy's of that track ( or program for that matter)
you can store one in your house as a hard copy, and another at a friends for fire safety reasons,
if then that friend has gone behind you back and is using your back up copy, your not to blame, there breaching the law's not you,
i lernt that one in yr 10, didnt anyone listen in school ipt class's
Welcome to a state of mind
Kenith Copeland - Ivory bar demo DivShare File - full ivory bar demo.mp3 ( a deep jazzy number to get you groovin )

Kenith Copeland - whole lotta deep - http://www.divshare.com/download/3147024-7b7
( a west coast/mark farina inspired set )
Kenith Copeland +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by beakers

Why should you learn to use vinyl before cd's if like me you will probably never end up playing from vinyl in your life?... I learned how to produce tunes before I learned how to DJ at all! Does that mean everyone else here should do the same too or would it be better for people to just stick to what works for them?

you prove a pretty good point there breakers
Welcome to a state of mind
Kenith Copeland - Ivory bar demo DivShare File - full ivory bar demo.mp3 ( a deep jazzy number to get you groovin )

Kenith Copeland - whole lotta deep - http://www.divshare.com/download/3147024-7b7
( a west coast/mark farina inspired set )
quantum8 +

\0/

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,291 Times in 598 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by beakers

i think he has no problem with people not using vinyl, but the phrase dont knock it until you've tried it springs to mind
Funky Resonations - 8pm (GMT+10) Every 2nd Tuesday on www.boost.fm

Quote:

Originally Posted by liberabit View Post

yep, I've had a few people do me from behind while I've only done one

Spectrum +

What?! No Crossfader!

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Seriously WTF?!!

$60 a month? That's $15 a week? Or 1 to 2 hours work.

Oh the emo angst of being dubbed the iGeneration.

Spectrum +

What?! No Crossfader!

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Holy crap! Do the girls dig it when you say you're a DJ?
CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE +

Times thanked
<
b4 i read back throw what every ones said IV NEVER EVA CALLED MY SELF A DJ so what your saying is total floored

Quote:

I'm a faggot

Spectrum +

What?! No Crossfader!

Times thanked
<

Quote:

b4 i read back throw what every ones said IV NEVER EVA CALLED MY SELF A DJ so what your saying is total floored

http://www.myspace.com/cdjchops

Compact Disc Jockey?
Bassbunker +

Stay Strong, Stay Low...

Times thanked
<

Quote:

WTF. Your not texting your fucking mates here. If your going to talk to the adults, how about you learn to start writing like one.

On this threads topic I would love for some of those dj's who have burnt their entire collection to mps then sold their originals to get caught. selling youre tunes but still playing them sucks.

IF YOU DON'T OWN IT, DON'T PLAY IT!!!

and that means you don't have the original, whether it be 12' or cd.

Cheers,
Bassbunker
Soon I discovered that this rock thing was true
Jerry lee lewis was the devil
Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
So there was only one thing that I could do...
CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE +

Times thanked
<
i didnt make myspace i know i use it blar blar blar man i never knocked vinly talk to adults i wouldnt call you aduilts.

Quote:

I'm a faggot

beakers +

Times thanked
<
the hole you are digging just gets bigger and bigger but not to worry... soon enough you will be able to climb back out on top of the massive pile of rubbish you are also filling it with.
BBC +

livin' for the weekend

Times thanked
<

Quote:

I didn't make MySpace. I know i use it blar, blar, blar. Man, I never knocked vinyl. Talk to adults, I wouldn't call you adults.

I fixed it for you. If you want me to proof read your passages, PM them to me before you post.

Quote:

"No, I'm not letting you use my headphones, just cause you've got a USB stick full of MP3's in your pocket".

dj_terence +

TK

Times thanked
<
Total floored his posts is.

Strech +

Times thanked
<
^^^^^^^

thanks for that BBC, dA grama skilz on thies thred is terabool, makes my hed hert.

All I have to say is please show some R-E-S-P-E-C-T to the artists making all these tunes.
Hip Hop | House | Re-Edits

http://soundcloud.com/kid-deep
wezzy +

Times thanked
<
haha... No money to buy music but trying to be DJ..... very interesting...
why dont u ppl (pirates) try to race your car without feelin in fuel.. try use ur pees, MIGHT WORKS?

wez
formatt +

Times thanked
<
So what if an artist has given me a copy of a track. I have no reciept for that. Will APRA let that one slide?
Stop. Formatt it
Dj Whisper +

Bouncing off clouds

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,092 Times in 588 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strech

All I have to say is please show some R-E-S-P-E-C-T to the artists making all these tunes.

eggszacherry!

at the complaints of having to spend $60 a month on music.

back in the days before i got CDJs i was spending $200-$400 A WEEK on records, and that was also before i was ever earning a cent off Dj'ing too..

Not a single regret about the $50,000 i've spent on music..
DJ_Ange +

The Pleasure Is All Mine

Times thanked
<
it comes down to one simple word ... sacrifice.

Choppy_INDAHOUSE .... it seems pretty clear that you have only just started to realise that you can't have everything so you must choose what you can have wisely. Choosing pirated music just because you can't afford it is a complete cop out; plain and simple.

Draw up and follow a budget and you can have everything. I have kept a spreadsheet of my finances for over 10yrs now; knowing where every single dollar is going and projecting at least a year ahead.

Vinyl vs cd discussion ....
I started on vinyl and have since moved to 80% CDs (I still like my white labels ). Mostly the move was out of portability then affordability. In fact, I'm thankful for CDs as I could never trust sending my collection as hold luggage when travelling with it. I think part of me would die if I lost any of my collection, lol.

I don't understand why people are so against people starting out using CDs considering where everything is at in the clubs these days. I was practically laughed at in Ibiza for having vinyl with me and 90% of the time the decks that were available hadn't been used in so long I was lucky that they even worked so I don't understand why people are putting the pressure on the newbies that they 'have' to learn how to mix vinyl. Especially when people don't have heaps of money to throw around but want to go beyond the boundary of being a clubber. I don't regret for a second the money I've spent on vinyl but since the introduction of digital I have no intentions of willingly watching my bank account dwindle just because vinyl is the best way to do it. The simple fact is you can do more using a digital setup than you can on vinyl through the use of cue points, looping, etc so why wouldn't you follow the technology?

In saying that though (and I may slightly contradict myself here ....) I do agree that knowing how to mix vinyl will make you a better DJ. You will have far better control over your mixing having learnt how to handle a vinyl platter first but if you just don't have the money (there's that 'sacrifice' word creaping up again ....) then go with CDs. But ... learn the craft properly. I think the concerns of the DJs who have been playing for a while is that a lot of newbies come through and think they are god behind the decks when all they've figured out how to do is press play and fast cut/fade to the next track.

And biggest piece of advice ever ... DO NOT START PLAYING IN A CLUB UNTIL YOU ARE READY! If you know you are an average mixer then get into the bedroom and practice. Those of us that have mastered it spent hours on end for months before playing out pretending we were the next superstar DJ playing to pretend crowds to master the art. The sheer drive to turn that fantasy into a reality is what kept me going. And it's not all about mixing; track selection, reading a crowd, knowing when to drop that killer track and when you can drop some unknown stuff .... that's where the talent is. If you can't get that right then it really doesn't matter how technically good you are.

And if you don't know how many beats there are in a bar/bars in a phrase then please don't buy decks till you do know hahaha

Ok, essay done; sorry just had to get that out, lol
http://www.facebook.com/DJ.Ange.Australia
http://www.facebook.com/Trance.Progressive.Sydney
http://www.twitter.com/dj_ange

Last edited by DJ_Ange: 10-Mar-08 at 01:58pm

Funkedub +

"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help."

Times thanked
<
Thanked 3,995 Times in 1,141 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Ange

The simple fact is you can do more using a digital setup than you can on vinyl through the use of cue points, looping, etc so why wouldn't you follow the technology?

This argument gets thrown around a lot ... for obvious reasons.

Curiously however, the reality is that for the most part, the digital DJs i see out there aren't doing anything much impressive with these possibilities.

An interesting point that highlights this is that it takes copious hours of practice to create a loops with vinyl (with doubles) ... with CDJs you just press a button and it's done for you. But seldom have i heard creative and consistent use of simple loops by the average local CDJ. Why is it so ?
For all of your musical needs*

funkedub dot com

*musical needs most likely not met
BBC +

livin' for the weekend

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkedub

This argument gets thrown around a lot ... for obvious reasons.

Curiously however, the reality is that for the most part, the digital DJs i see out there aren't doing anything much impressive with these possibilities.

An interesting point that highlights this is that it takes copious hours of practice to create a loops with vinyl (with doubles) ... with CDJs you just press a button and it's done for you. But seldom have i heard creative and consistent use of simple loops by the average local CDJ. Why is it so ?

I have never seen/heard a DJ other than a Hip Hop DJ throw a loop with doubles.

I have seen DJ's use loops on CDJ's, but like you said, just not consistently. I think it's like any effect though, it does get old really quick if your doing it all the time.

Last Sunday I saw a DJ loop various points in the intro to 'The Bucketheads - The Bomb' and it threw the shit into a frenzy! Everyone thought the song would drop, but it was a huge tease. He drew so many people to the dance floor as they heard the intro and were waiting for the drop. Very very effective use of a loop. But if it was used with every track, it would sound shite.

Quote:

CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Ange

it comes down to one simple word ... sacrifice.

Choppy_INDAHOUSE .... it seems pretty clear that you have only just started to realise that you can't have everything so you must choose what you can have wisely. Choosing pirated music just because you can't afford it is a complete cop out; plain and simple.

Draw up and follow a budget and you can have everything. I have kept a spreadsheet of my finances for over 10yrs now; knowing where every single dollar is going and projecting at least a year ahead.

I Starting doing this a few weeks ago. It works well but still my other passions are missing out if i do buy music..(and suggesting that you can only have one passion is stupied) Although I have disscoverd some money that i thort i had lost and had replace. so i have that money to spend. also because of school i havnt been going out. Because of all the demands that i must buy my music and infact im stealing music. i went on beat port and payed for the tracks i wanted. instead of downloading illigaly.

so you can stop attacting me

Quote:

I'm a faggot

Spectrum +

What?! No Crossfader!

Times thanked
<

Quote:

but still my other passions are missing out if i do buy music..

What passions could possibly be cramped by a $15-a-week music habit?

Today I learnt that the mother of a one of my staff gave up teaching in Zimbabwe because she simply could afford to live off the equivalent of $37 per month. I said, "but surely the cheaper cost of living would make it manageable?". Apparently petrol there is around $1 per litre. One month's pay could fill the tank of the car and leave not a single cent to live off for the rest of the month.
Spectrum +

What?! No Crossfader!

Times thanked
<

Quote:

so you can stop attacting me

Attactawhat? Seriously?
CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE +

Times thanked
<
^^Because of school im not able to work as much meaning $15 dollas a week is alot of money considing people my age are only getting that an hour. and the 15 dolllas a week can buy me new tubes. $60 over 4 weeks buys me the parts that i break. So thats where the 15 dollas worth of music is

Quote:

I'm a faggot

quantum8 +

\0/

Times thanked
<

Quote:

^^Because of school im not able to work as much meaning $15 dollas a week is alot of money considing people my age are only getting that an hour. and the 15 dolllas a week can buy me new tubes. $60 over 4 weeks buys me the parts that i break. So thats where the 15 dollas worth of music is

Stay in school dude, your language skills are giving me a headache

Quote:

Mad Rooster +

Times thanked
<
Let me say this first: I'm 100% against music piracy and I pay for all of my music. The producers of what I love should be rewarded, so I agree to pay for it.

I hope that all of the do gooders telling everyone that they are thieves for stealing music haven't:
a. played a gig and received cash money for it i.e. not paid tax on their earnings (ripped of the government and the people of Australia), or
b. taken a ride on a tram and not paid for a ticket (ditto), or,
c. watched Underbelly or some other pirated dvd, or
d. never been to Thailand / Vietnam / Bali and bought any dvds / cds or cheap arse t-shirts / handbags / watches.

It's the same. Stealing.
DJ_Ange +

The Pleasure Is All Mine

Times thanked
<
oh my goodness CHOOPY_INDAHOUSE .... it would appear that school hasn't taught you much about the difference between right and wrong let alone the true meaning of sacrifice.

There are plenty of things that I badly want but can't have because I can't afford it and I'm sure every single person on the face of this planet is in exactly the same boat.

Just because you can't have something right now doesn't mean you can't have a passion for it and doesn't mean you can't save for it.

And I'm trying to figure out where in my statement that I actually said you can't have multiple passions and where I was attacking you? Sometimes you have to give up something to have something else. Prioritise what it is you really want. Besides if you are still in school then you must be about 15/16yrs old ... loads of life lessons still ahead of you ... this appears to be your first big one by the sounds of things .... (although I think you've completely missed it)

Here's my big question - If you are ok to steal music now and complain about it as you can't afford it then what will you steal in the future when you want something else you can't afford to have?
http://www.facebook.com/DJ.Ange.Australia
http://www.facebook.com/Trance.Progressive.Sydney
http://www.twitter.com/dj_ange
CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE +

Times thanked
<
^ I know you didnt say that you cant have two passions i was predicting what others would of said. Its a matter of opion if stealing music is wrong. right and wrong is diffrent from illigal and legal.

In the case of my other passion if i dont have it it wont happen. its impossible.

i was ment to and was under the impression that i did antill i looked today. That I was glad to see that you rassionly said your point to me with out abusing me at the same time.

it was in refrence to other itms that where also going on about the same point in other treads.

Im 17 doing vce and i dont know how you could predict how many life lessions i had. Its rather arrigant of you.

although i steal muisc now. dosnt mean im going to go out and steal parts of cars because i want them i do have ethics. (dont say i dont because i steal music because ethics are indivual things).

As for my spelling i have a hearing problem that means i spell phonopolthicly. I pritty sure thats how you spell it.

Quote:

I'm a faggot

Gruso +

Times thanked
<
Thanked 20,931 Times in 6,226 Posts
Get a job packing shelves, Choppy. One shift a week will cover enough Beatport purchases to keep your collection fresh. It won't affect your study - just sacrifice a portion of the time you spend stealing and playing MP3s. There's no excuse.
djtoki +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Mischief

Ah...I was refering to the difference between .mp3 files and .wav files in my previous post if you guys had read it properly. So you can all keep your knickers on...

(Actually, in reading how I wrote in realation to how bumpy wrote his. I can now see where I went wrong. I only read the the last bit....Yes there is a notable difference between 128kp and 320kp...that's common knowledge I thought...like duh...)

What I'm trying to point out is there is no difference between 320kp mp3 file and wav file...which is...now I look at...is exactly what bumpy said in the first place. Sorry for the confusion guys...my bad(goes off and puts a sock in mouth whilst hitting head against wall)...

The challenge is still open as far as the .mp3 VS .wav files thing is concerned...

Totally agree, the human ear would struggle to differentiate between 320kbs mp3 vs Wav. Quality and setup of system is far more important.

Howver I think I can tell the difference between a track played on vinyl compared to digital... the analogue feeling, pops/crackles etc is definately there.
Mad Rooster +

Times thanked
<
Choppy,

I started DJing 10-11 years ago while at uni when there was no such thing as a CDJ (or they were new and no one used them), which meant no $2 songs off the net, and certainly no free music. Every track was $15 - $20 which was about 2 hours part time work for me. I had to really want the track if I was going to shell out that sort of money. You don't know how easy you have it today, and you are struggling to rustle up a few bucks for a song?

Let me see.... if you get paid $12/hour (I don't know how much a 17yo gets paid these days) and a song costs $2, that means you have to work for 10 mins to be able to afford one track. Little bit different than my 2 hours in my early 20s.
Bracko +

Times thanked
<
Thanked 2,799 Times in 1,577 Posts

Quote:

Im 17 doing vce and i dont know how you could predict how many life lessions i had. Its rather arrigant of you.

fuck me... are you intending to go to uni? or is this just normal for school leavers now?

i can't spell for shit, but this is a whole new level of english.
step on my cubes.
CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE +

Times thanked
<
I do have a job infact i have 3. Not every thing i earn do i have as desposable income to alone spend on my music.

Quote:

I'm a faggot

Last edited by CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE: 15-Mar-08 at 12:46pm

quantum8 +

\0/

Times thanked
<
and that differs from the rest of us how?

Quote:

Funkedub +

"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help."

Times thanked
<
Thanked 3,995 Times in 1,141 Posts
^^^

dude ... stay in school until you're 21 ... please ... for the sake of society and your own grammatical skills
For all of your musical needs*

funkedub dot com

*musical needs most likely not met
DruK +

For the heads

Times thanked
<
Hooray for our education system!

Seriously though, is DJ-ing something you're still going to be doing say 2 years from now?

Or is it just a phase.

Latest mixes:
Get Deep (Deep and Soulful)
Seductive Evenings (Soulful House)
Drink n Dance (Deep and Funky House)
CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE +

Times thanked
<
I dont know how i could know 100% if its a fase or not but i've been wanting to dj since i was in 2004 and then in 2005 started on virtural dj and was on that to i saved up for my cdjs about 7 mounths ago and i spend alot of time doing it. So i dont think it is a fase because its some thing i love doing. what has that got to do with any thing

Quote:

I'm a faggot

Gruso +

Times thanked
<
Thanked 20,931 Times in 6,226 Posts
I hate to jump on the grammar train but the topic's not going anywhere anyway. Choppy, if you have a hearing problem then I'm wary of putting shit on you. While I don't really know how it translates to spelling I'll take you at your word. But surely you're able to spell a word that has been introduced into the conversation by the previous poster?

Phase, not fase. Try harder, it's right in front of you. You've obviously mastered bittorent/limewire, so there's no reason not to use Google or dictionary.com.

Quote:

As for my spelling i have a hearing problem that means i spell phonopolthicly. I pritty sure thats how you spell it.

Man, I want to sig this.
KuRuPTeD +

you gonna get raped

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,458 Times in 624 Posts
do eeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruso View Post

That cock is glorious, for the record.

Quote:

Originally Posted by i am an alias View Post

i love flashing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

online features dont work when youve got no net connection

KuRuPTeD +

you gonna get raped

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,458 Times in 624 Posts
i don't mean to come of a bit of a poodle here but how does your hearing affect your spelling? Do your eyes suffer as well?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruso View Post

That cock is glorious, for the record.

Quote:

Originally Posted by i am an alias View Post

i love flashing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

online features dont work when youve got no net connection

Page 2 of 4

« Previous Thread Next Thread »