The DJ Booth

Warmup DJs - Advice from a pro

Tools
Euphoria85 +

Purloined! Ha, ha, Loins!

Times thanked
<
personally i think jeff drake is a a very good and professional dj and he knows his role... someone of howells calibre and skills will obvioulsy will have a hand in who and what type of music he wants to be played before hand...

laundry has always had a music first policy and that it why it continues to be a great club...and the world knows it..

sydney hence australia has lost the art of the warm up... the only decent warm up i heard was robbie lowe at tiesto in the horden...

damn shame... as the saying goes ''sydney needs and anema''

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poondaddy Shortbread

Bring your daughters up properly, tell them to swalleh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnbiggs

i dont want each set to just blend into eachother as i mack some babe while her face melts.

macc4 +

i don't have cat, it died

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,209 Times in 550 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete_mac

He could have done that, but it would be a band-aid solution that would completely fuck up the musical flow of the night. Proper warm-up set FTW.

ideally, yes proper warm-up set FTW
but what actually happened was;
wrong warm-up, bitch and moan, start set late,
play short set, bitch and moan on internet blog,
delete blog after realising he sounds like a dick.

you cant support an artistic hernia using your oral cavity,
but a well placed band-aid may provide temporary relief.
ferretrock +

speaker whore

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laundry

i dont think you have ever really listened to the warm up sets done at the Laundry for international artists by your comment

i find your comment pretty stupid

I was there last week for Deetron, and I've been there many times before (and actually spoken to you, personally), but anyway, that's all fairly unimportant.

It's not only your own club, many of the bigger clubs are guilty of hitting it too hard for warmup. Oh, and by the way, Matt did a smashing job of playing warmup for Deetron (I'll still whinge about it being too loud, though)... unlike many of the warmup sets of heard at Laundry, he really did put me in the mood and didn't peak too much, just built up the vibe.

Jeff Drake has the experience and know-how to pull off a solid warmup, but some guys just don't seem to, or seem to be out there to impress mates by playing the hottest tunes - again not the role of the warm-up dude... Keep it cool and pull people to the floor.
Sudz +

Times thanked
<
The main problem was it is a shit club for Howells, those in Perth will know the usual cliental at Frisk on a Sat night. Rough 10-20% would know who Howells was.

Come to think of it when Kolonic was banging out his tunes 90% of the crowd would have thought he was the headline DJ's.
ferretrock +

speaker whore

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euphoria85

sydney hence australia has lost the art of the warm up... the only decent warm up i heard was robbie lowe at tiesto in the horden...

Kate Doherty, Virginia Le, Murat, Andrew Wowk, John Deveccis, Deepchild (and many others) - All guys that i've seen warm a room up very nicely. It mostly only gets problematic when your night is only 5 hours long (as in the cave), so people think you've got to bang from start to finish.
Laundry +

hear that Gilla monsters

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferretrock

I was there last week for Deetron, and I've been there many times before (and actually spoken to you, personally), but anyway, that's all fairly unimportant.

It's not only your own club, many of the bigger clubs are guilty of hitting it too hard for warmup. Oh, and by the way, Matt did a smashing job of playing warmup for Deetron (I'll still whinge about it being too loud, though)... unlike many of the warmup sets of heard at Laundry, he really did put me in the mood and didn't peak too much, just built up the vibe.

Jeff Drake has the experience and know-how to pull off a solid warmup, but some guys just don't seem to, or seem to be out there to impress mates by playing the hottest tunes - again not the role of the warm-up dude... Keep it cool and pull people to the floor.

oh cool well thats good to hear , then you shoud know full well than that the gig at Laundry will be fine

your comment is very broad though & a lot of djs dont do good warm ups for internationals , which is why i always get the guys who do the best jobs consistently to do them

glad to heear you liked Matts set , he is learning to become a good warm up dj

i dont know people by their in the mix user names
ferretrock +

speaker whore

Times thanked
<

Quote:

i dont know people by their in the mix user names

hahah - quite alright - from memory I mostly just commented on the music being good , but too fucking loud for my ears.
It seems the aircon in the Cave is better than it used to be, also
Deepchild +

Times thanked
<
Oh Lord, i totally feel for Danny - have had similar experiences SO many times. I wonder if its not related to some alpha-male dj shizzle - having to prove your testosterone levels by smashin' out as hard as you can. It's awful, it's selfish and it bears no consideration for the overall nights experience.

And, unfortunately, Australian audiences can lack a bit of patience for the slow-build of a club-night...I did a show recently at a lovely space called The Custard Factory in Birmingham, along with Dan Ghenacia from Freak'n'Chic....the dj before him (he rammed it out SO hard that there really was only a dip in energy levels to follow)...the crowd was burnt out by the end of the warmup djs set, and Dan was really thrown off...I was playing live after Dan, by which stage the crowd had pretty much lost all interest. Was so awful. AWFUL. But worse, I'd say for Dan, because he was left there with this brutal warmup dj and so few options (he's not known as a bollixy hard-core minimal techno vampire!)

...and on the flip....djing with Jesse Rose (obviously he can belt out a fair few wompers) in Berlin. Jesse was like, "Rick....just play whatever you want. Disco, dub". I felt SO touched, and i must admit, it rekindled my love for the warmup set - which can be a GREAT part of the night.

I fear the up and comer djs are almost 'sold' this idea of djing as the guy who's gotta be in the spotlight the whole time, womping out a 60 minute set of party anthems. But djing can be SO much more....so many of my fav sets as a punter have been longer, slower, deeper sets which seduce, rather than date-rape a crowd. Ahem...

And, as a dj, warmups can be such wiiiikid experiences - more room, often, to go a little deeper, more experimental....I still love playing them when i can

Trinity, Simon Caldwell, Schwa, Nathan Maclay, Jimie Polar and Jamie Lloyd - to name just a few - are my local heros for this reason. They can warm up a room really well, and they have so much respect for the greater flow of a night....
"Show me a man who resorts to violence and I'll show you a man who has run out of ideas."
-Nicholas Spilger.

http://www.myspace.com/deepchile
http://www.deepchild.com
Deepchild +

Times thanked
<
...and on the topic of Murat...

I heard him warming up his stage at Earthdance, and was so happily surprised - coming into the park to the strains of some really warm, deep-house. Perfect....more than just a techno-fiend, to be sure.

Then theres Claire Morgan....I could go on and on and on.

Perhaps we should put on a night called "warmup". Hehe.
"Show me a man who resorts to violence and I'll show you a man who has run out of ideas."
-Nicholas Spilger.

Laundry +

hear that Gilla monsters

Times thanked
<

Quote:

hahah - quite alright - from memory I mostly just commented on the music being good , but too fucking loud for my ears.
It seems the aircon in the Cave is better than it used to be, also

make sure you let me know who you are this weekend

everything has been upgreaded in the venue aircon , additional fans

and the sound system has had the biggest upgreade whicch cost big dollars

you dont get the loudness it used to have , its bigger & fuller sound & the djs dont need to push the system at all
LLsparks +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
<
^ good to hear.

I am immensely looking forward to this weekend
ehcoroche +

The fat man you fell for

Times thanked
<
the drake warmup ftw!!
I've got the body of a professional athlete!!! ... i keep it in the freezer...
jazzyd +

Times thanked
<
Its not the DJ's fault, the responsibility falls squarely on the organiser.. If you are getting Danny to do a Renaissance style set you would surely organise all the DJ's for the night to be similar. You wouldn't expect Paul Olkenfield to warm up for Dimitri from Paris for instance. Its up to the organiser to set the expectation and arrange the right person for the job. I don't think we should be bashing dkolonic, who in his own right may be a budding international (what ever that means) himself..
Chach +

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzyd

Its not the DJ's fault, the responsibility falls squarely on the organiser.. If you are getting Danny to do a Renaissance style set you would surely organise all the DJ's for the night to be similar. You wouldn't expect Paul Olkenfield to warm up for Dimitri from Paris for instance. Its up to the organiser to set the expectation and arrange the right person for the job. I don't think we should be bashing dkolonic, who in his own right may be a budding international (what ever that means) himself..

Yes and the touring agent who obviously hasn't done his due diligence.
What we were they are now, what we are now they will be

Coming up for The Likes of You

Derrick May April
Ben Sims
kloseline +

Times thanked
<
man you took it down from 128 to 125. damnit how did the crowd react. i reckon the party was over then...

KLOSELINE - BMidget Mix.mp3 BMore and Fidget 60 min mix
AlexPwns +

delay + white noise

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkolonic

hey guys..it was ME!! and to be honest im not feeling the slightest bit sorry for myself at all...danny howells is a world class dj and should have been able to deal with the situation in a much more profesional manner!! i was on 12 - 130..the club was packed, full of energy like it is every weekend...i think i did a reasonable job maintaining the room...not once did i play any techno/trance or did my bpm go anywhere near 132..infact i maintained it at 128 then in the last 20 min brought it right down to 125 which i personally think is rediculous for that time of the night!! i respect what he does and have always been a fan..but i was pretty disappointed in the position he put me in!!!

Which version of the man with the red face did you play?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyHowells

I saw Colon in his chart, as Man with the Red Colon, that's why I spelt it wrong.

ferretrock +

speaker whore

Times thanked
<

Quote:

you dont get the loudness it used to have , its bigger & fuller sound & the djs dont need to push the system at all

Yep - was noticably cleaner in the midrange, but IMO still too loud in the cave (definetely for the first half of warmup).

Murat surprised me too.. I'd only seen him play peak time or closing sets, and then I heard him play a warmup or two and was like "Woah... he can play tech-house at 124bpm?" Was good shit.
Trinity was another that surprised me... I was used to hearing her play wompy minimal peaktime shit, and then heard her do a warmup at a baggage. Good shit.
I think the Future Classic and Mad Racket boys are the kings of it, of course - bar gigs give you alot of practise at bringing on the mood.

Last edited by ferretrock: 03-Nov-08 at 05:59pm

COZMOFO +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexPwns

Which version of the man with the red face did you play?

he played normal version of it

all i know is that i would of preffered a banging set before tim delluxe's last visit to perth as that night failed to produce any energy
Industries for sale: Stereosonic, Parklife, Paul Oakenfold
Coming soon.. Summadayze, Cuban Club, Origin NYE, Breakfest, Oktoberfest

Web www.industrytix.com.au
youngman +

loves haters

Times thanked
<

Quote:

everything has been upgreaded in the venue aircon , additional fans

I really noticed the difference a couple of weeks back at Michael Cassette. The sound was tuned really nicely and it was not that hot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1986

hats off to youngman for a stellar review!

Read my writings here
Chach +

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by COZMOFO

I'm assuming to you Sandi that would be the Mark Knight/Funkagenda version
What we were they are now, what we are now they will be

Coming up for The Likes of You

Derrick May April
Ben Sims
ekwipt +

Times thanked
<
Best thread of the year
AlexPwns +

delay + white noise

Times thanked
<

Quote:

all i know is that i would of preffered a banging set before tim delluxe's last visit to perth as that night failed to produce any energy

Normal version?

Laurent Garnier original or the Mark Knight and Spunkagenda remake?

If the later he wants shooting.

Quote:

I saw Colon in his chart, as Man with the Red Colon, that's why I spelt it wrong.

Spicy +

Spergbot 3000

Times thanked
<

Quote:

lmfao! are you saying sydney is the only place in australia where music exists or something?

come down to melbourne for howells tomorrow. rolling connection on before howells. you'll see what warming up means
┌П┐(►_◄)┌П┐
COZMOFO +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chach

I'm assuming to you Sandi that would be the Mark Knight/Funkagenda version

nah i just asked the punk earlier today he said was just the normal remix
Industries for sale: Stereosonic, Parklife, Paul Oakenfold
Coming soon.. Summadayze, Cuban Club, Origin NYE, Breakfest, Oktoberfest

Web www.industrytix.com.au
Laundry +

hear that Gilla monsters

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngman

I really noticed the difference a couple of weeks back at Michael Cassette. The sound was tuned really nicely and it was not that hot.

that was still the old system on the night of Michael Cassette

the new system has been in since the last weekend in september
pomrocks +

Does it Deep

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,013 Times in 670 Posts

Quote:

normal remix

Playing at;

Gigs & stuff - Dave Stuart - DJ Page

SHRUG
lowlife +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by D4Dirty

your all quick to blame the warm up DJ, but who organised this event? who did the set times? you dont hire a DJ without hearing their work, and why the hell would you have MOS type DJ's opening for a minimal DJ?

Since when the fuck was Howells a minimal dj?!?!?!??!?!?

Quote:

armydawg1292 listen MR. I Play halo and i know what a good explosion looks like and that was expert!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NakedAge

Like fuck, every Dj is now a fucking taxi to funky town.

lowlife +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by macc4

Seems like they all fucked up.
Kolonic should have known his role as a support dj
Promoter should have made sure kolonic knew his role
Danny Howell sounds as if he had a pre-planned set, and cracked the shits cos he couldn't use it.

Pre-planned set? Tosser......

Quote:

armydawg1292 listen MR. I Play halo and i know what a good explosion looks like and that was expert!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NakedAge

Like fuck, every Dj is now a fucking taxi to funky town.

Deepchild +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

bar gigs give you alot of practise at bringing on the mood.

yes yes and yes. Amazing how many of us started (and still try to maintain) a bar-set presence before becoming more emersed in clubland. Jimmy Polar and Jamie Lloyd being 2 of our more spectacular exports in this respect - as well as serious tech-weapons when asked to be.

It's where Will Saul and so many other of my peers cut their teeth...and their silky mixing skills...

There's a tonne of amazing bar-only djs out there who would rip clubland to shreds, but aren't interested in some of the politics which come along with it all....infact, the more I think about it, the more spring to mind Again, the Telefunken boyz first turned my head because (initially) i think i'd had them pigeon-holed and big-electro tune cats (my ignorance)...how wrong, so very wrong was i...totally flexible djs, with dope taste. And yes, as mentioned about - John Devvechis being another one who's totally bowled me over. Damn. So solid. So flexible. So knowledgable, and SO generous as warm-up djs...real 'listeners' as djs....

IMO a warmup dj would do well to play themselves down a little too - like a support act for a band...keep the kids on their toes a little, acheing for the main act

I think that it's a warmup djs responsibility to understand a little of the angle of the main-set dj they are supporting (I say this from a history of lessons personally learned through mistakes!)...

I also think that doing some research about who you're supporting and how they're likely to play, is what can make being a professional dj so rewarding in a deeper sense...having said this, rough-experiences are a good way to learn. I cringe at some of my poor choices in years gone by. Don't tell anyone though.
-Nicholas Spilger.

Last edited by Deepchild: 03-Nov-08 at 09:29pm

JeremySuric +

Times thanked
<
Since when is "the man with the red face a peak time tune" haha.....u cant expect to play 125bpm at Frisk on a saturday night....Kolonic wouldnt of even had tunes that are much below 126......yeah maybe he could of researched the current renaissance album, but im pretty sure Danny howells was abit more banging in previous years before minimal took hold,

"And the comment that Kolonic made about 125bpm being rediculous for that time of nite is such an ignorant comment. That bpm is normal for prog and tech house which is what should have been played before danny" - 125 is not normal at Frisk,,,,if He played that at this club, the crowd would have disrespected him even as a warmup DJ,

Just not a good venue for Danny Howells in the end....Kolonic would have had alot heavier bangers than "The man with the red face" in his bag..........its very VERY VERY possible to take it deeper from that track....a good DJ can slow that shit down and build it back,........it would just suck for Howells bcuz he knew he had work to do
AlexPwns +

delay + white noise

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremySuric

Since when is "the man with the red face a peak time tune" haha.....u cant expect to play 125bpm at Frisk on a saturday night....Kolonic wouldnt of even had tunes that are much below 126......yeah maybe he could of researched the current renaissance album, but im pretty sure Danny howells was abit more banging in previous years before minimal took hold,

"And the comment that Kolonic made about 125bpm being rediculous for that time of nite is such an ignorant comment. That bpm is normal for prog and tech house which is what should have been played before danny" - 125 is not normal at Frisk,,,,if He played that at this club, the crowd would have disrespected him even as a warmup DJ,

Just not a good venue for Danny Howells in the end....Kolonic would have had alot heavier bangers than "The man with the red face" in his bag..........its very VERY VERY possible to take it deeper from that track....a good DJ can slow that shit down and build it back,........it would just suck for Howells bcuz he knew he had work to do

The Mark "tool room's biggest tool" Knight and Spunkagenda remake is peak time stuff IMHO.

And when has Danny Howells been a minimal DJ, I'd say deep/prog/tech/techno

Quote:

BBC +

livin' for the weekend

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremySuric

Oh my god!!! Are you kidding? For example, what could of been bigger than 'Man With A Red Face'? Do you even know what your saying?

This club sounds terrible! 125 is not that slow, drop it to 110 and see what they say!

Honestly, like Deepchild said, you know who your supporting, do a little research! Just because the crowd usually goes mental to big room at 12 o'clock, doesn't mean that's how Danny is going to play! I can't believe people are defending the DJ. Just because you play a usual style, doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to adapt.

If you wanna see a warm up, drop into my party in Tokyo. The DJ get's 3 hours to do as he/she pleases. Last party, DJ Maty played. He started around 110BPM with some funk, some hip hop and slowly progressed into around 125 with some disco and house. Now that was a fucking warm up! Never once was the crowd bored or over come. It was an honor to follow that kind of set!

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Good Doctor

"No, I'm not letting you use my headphones, just cause you've got a USB stick full of MP3's in your pocket".

Euphoria85 +

Purloined! Ha, ha, Loins!

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicy

lmfao! are you saying sydney is the only place in australia where music exists or something?

come down to melbourne for howells tomorrow. rolling connection on before howells. you'll see what warming up means

of course not.. im just based in sydney so im givin sydney biased opinions,

dude i respect all the locals that can warm up... the djs mentioned dont get enough credit.. but when you get a dickhead wanna be dj loser who's warm up is big house/electro house...then you have to feel for the main act..

perfect example was spring fest at roxy last month or so.... i went as a its across the road and the weather was great... from 2 till midnight.... i heard, infinity, show me love and all the commercial house crap about 10 times... for truth!

every dj that was billed, played like they were the headliners.... tenzin, john glover (played a good set), tass, funky punks.... all tried to out do eachother...

tenzin had the 2nd last set before funky punks closed... he built the set so high up that the intenstity dropped 5 fold when the funky punks came on... tenzin's aural aids gave me blocked ears for 2 days straight.... i thought the fuckin speakers were going to blow... couple that will timmy trumpet going off at full blast... very awful...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poondaddy Shortbread

Bring your daughters up properly, tell them to swalleh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnbiggs

i dont want each set to just blend into eachother as i mack some babe while her face melts.

AlexPwns +

delay + white noise

Times thanked
<

Quote:

tenzin had the 2nd last set before funky punks closed... he built the set so high up that the intensity dropped 5 fold when the funky punks came on... tenzin's aural aids gave me blocked ears for 2 days straight.... i thought the fuckin speakers were going to blow... couple that will timmy trumpet going off at full blast... very awful...

Oh wow, I'm surprised your not in therapy after the sounds of that.

Quote:

quantum8 +

\0/

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,291 Times in 598 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepchild

....so many of my fav sets as a punter have been longer, slower, deeper sets which seduce, rather than date-rape a crowd. Ahem...

now i've heard it all...date rape a crowd...love it

it does seem to be a fine art that's lost on a lot of dj's...everyone wants to be the centre of attention
Funky Resonations - 8pm (GMT+10) Every 2nd Tuesday on www.boost.fm

Quote:

Originally Posted by liberabit View Post

yep, I've had a few people do me from behind while I've only done one

Radic +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by macc4

Seems like they all fucked up.
Kolonic should have known his role as a support dj
Promoter should have made sure kolonic knew his role
Danny Howell sounds as if he had a pre-planned set, and cracked the shits cos he couldn't use it.

this sounds about right. Good thread though. I'm sure many people reading this will have learn't something
Soundcloud
v904 +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by quantum8

it does seem to be a fine art that's lost on a lot of dj's...everyone wants to be the centre of attention

but true...

QUOTE=Radic]this sounds about right. Good thread though. I'm sure many people reading this will have learn't something [/quote]

Dont think anyones learnt anything; most people here already seem to understand the importance of playing to their position, and the others seem content being stubborn in their ignorance
joeyk +

Times thanked
<
Yeah i feel for the headliner, if he came there to promote his CD and he couldnt really do it because the warmup dj played to hard, then thats the dj's falt. If your warming up to a headliner you should take some responsibility and check out his style. Its great being centre of attention and banging big tunes but sometimes you have to put your ego to the side and think about your fellow dj's.

I warmup every Friday and Saturday night 8 to 11pm in a trance room playing house music no more than 130bpm. There is a trance dj on after me, so i can go pretty hard for house music. But i do start of with a soft energy and build the energy up, the last hour is quite intense for house music, but the set is very layered. So by the end of the set everyone is just craving for the trance dj and some 140bpm.

Last edited by joeyk: 04-Nov-08 at 12:24am

ferretrock +

speaker whore

Times thanked
<
House - 130bpm? Does not compute?! ASPLODE
Mad Rooster +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

sydney hence australia has lost the art of the warm up...

Speak for your own country bumpkin town, tossbag. Sydney hence Australia... WTF?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbb618

Explain why I hate trance?

I don't hate trance, it is just the arsehole of dance music.

Downpressorman +

<3 DJ Slade

Times thanked
<
Welcome to the deadmau5 generation of dj's.
thomo_113 +

Times thanked
<
Haha all i can say is i reckon everyone should just forget about what has happened... Obviously someone was in the wrong, who cares, hopefully they'll learn from it...

Lets just leave it up to Brisbane to show Danny Howells how its done on friday night!!!!! Bump n Funk and Drop know what they're doing, he'll be able to smash it at empire! Hopefully anyway...
JeremySuric +

Times thanked
<
1)im just defending the DJ, because i know him and he can play a good warm up set, hes done it many times before
2)YES he defenitly should have looked into it before he played
3)you guys may have awesome parties in tokyo but you dont know what the perth scene is like, he should have been picked up by other promoters
3)YES "Man with the redface" can be a peaktime tune,but its not so epic that you cant bring it back....
4)Remember Frisk is like the Onelove or MOS of Perth,,,u cant play a 110bpm set there,theres adapting and then theres being totally out of range
5)I would defenitly have agreed with you guys if i didnt know the circumstances
jazzyd +

Times thanked
<
Sounds like it would be a good challenge bringing a set back down to 120bpm over 1.5 hrs in the Renaissance style from "Man with the Red Face" ..
rowdworx +

DJ IMPERIAL

Times thanked
<
The art of the warm up set is something I really appreciate. The nights I run I always really focus on the flow of music through the night and soon enough you realise what dj's can play a good warm up and which ones just want to go for the glory before midnight.

It is really an art that I respect. You can notice the difference in crowd reaction when the music builds, by 3am when the big tunes come on, the crowd loves it.

When I go to nights where there is no warm up, the crowd is tired by the time the headliner comes on.
IMPERIAL
Dub DeLay +

check the intensive snare

Times thanked
<
Man With a Red Face.

Now that's cutting edge.
"If the sheep falls out, you can always get a new sheep."
AlexPwns +

delay + white noise

Times thanked
<
Thread should be moved to Classics IMHO

Quote:

D4Dirty +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowlife

Since when the fuck was Howells a minimal dj?!?!?!??!?!?

since i said he was lol.

fixed up in later post guess you didnt read
Downunder Underground Feat Mikkel Christensen Out Now!

Check out D4Dirty Records for Future Releases!
groovewell +

wishes he was in the studio....

Times thanked
<
I have certainly learnt a bit from this thread. Coming from a producers perspective I didn't realise there was so much happening over in DJ land.

Much respect to you guys that slug it out week in week out..
OUT NOW on Midnite Music! - Pretension - I'm No Star

SOUNDCLOUD // TWITTER // EMAIL // PRODUCTION BLOG <<< DIY Acoustic Panels and Bass Traps
b_bop +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

he said was just the normal remix

Oh lordy

« Previous Thread Next Thread »