The DJ Booth

every halfwit with a set of cdj's thinks he's a dj

Reply
Page 2 of 4
  Tools
pomrocks +

Does it Deep

pomrocks's Avatar
Joined
Sep '04
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 527
Thanked 1,013 Times in 670 Posts
Posts
14,092

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngman


I have had decks in my bedroom for years and used to get the odd paid gig. Would I say I AM a DJ? No. I would say that I CAN DJ. Yes.

I like that point....

Maybe when people ask you to play gigs then you're a DJ.

If you have to ask people for gigs you CAN Dj.



And what about those people who buy 2 x 1200's and automatically think they're scratch djs?
Playing at;


Gigs & stuff - Dave Stuart - DJ Page


SHRUG
Bumpy +

My dick is shrivelled

Bumpy's Avatar
Joined
Mar '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 1,179
Thanked 4,528 Times in 1,493 Posts
Posts
5,507
Yeh to be honest i feel real awkward when people ask me if I'm a "DJ" probably cause i've never played out in a club.

But like the above point I just tell them that I can DJ
Dr Bones +

Gail's in Mensa. She reads books. For fun!

Dr Bones's Avatar
Joined
Sep '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 878
Thanked 2,113 Times in 743 Posts
Posts
9,274
i generally tell people i mix, but i'm not a dj.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kzzy View Post

The music that I push in my opinion is probably a bit too mature for someone who listens to "Trance" but hey, we all have to start somewhere?

CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE +

Registered User

Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
874
I say a mixture of the above 2^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eros le Tardfack

I'm a faggot

leigh_roy +

Registered User

leigh_roy's Avatar
Joined
Oct '04
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Posts
1,529

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodiac

You can't learn experience the quick way. the kids playing ableton and a shitload of all the new kids on the block djs hitting sydney need to take a good hard long look at themselves in the mirror, then think about a few things.

To me, DJing is more than just mixing a few songs together. Its about creating a mood, a flow, a purpose with the tunes you select to play. It's about having your own style, doing things your own way. It's about being able to interact with a crowd, be it one person or a room full, through your music. Take them on a journey. Make them feel different emotions through your music. DJing is more than just playing tune after tune to a crowd. Anyone can do that.

When you have mastered the art of having the crowd in the palm of your hand whether you are on warm up duties or the 4am - 6am head fuck set... have them wanting more, to see what you pull out next. Then you are a true DJ.

Sure some will argue that true DJ's are turntablist who have amazing skills behind the decks. Sure they are great DJ's but thats only a part of something bigger. A DJ is in its simplest form, an artist. As long as you remember that first and foremost and are in it for all the right reasons because you love the groove of your tunes, then that makes you a true DJ.

respect.


FAG!

See you tonight DJ mad ****!!
JAMES ZABIELA for PM!!!!
DESYN MASIELLO for deputy PM!!!!
rossredman +

Trance :: Techno

rossredman's Avatar
Joined
Nov '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Posts
693
This entire thread really cracks me up.

A DJ is someone who mixes music together, so therefore, anyone who mixes music together, is a DJ.

the question really, is whether someone should call themselves a good dj. and there's never a correct answer to that.

But for the sake of the thread, something i would NEVER do, is stand there and tell someone whether they are a dj or not, based on what they play, do and how they do it. Thats like standing next to someone with a guitar and saying you only play power chords, you're not a guitarist.

If someone has gone to the effort (however small that may be) to obtain the equipment to DJ whether it be vinyl, cdjs, or some cheap program on a laptop, and then gone to the next step to actually experiment with the equipment and music that they enjoy then i think they have the right to call themselves a DJ.
Eclerkid +

Registered User

Eclerkid's Avatar
Joined
Sep '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
169

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkedub

i tend to say that i'm just a record collector ... who occasionally shares some of his wares.

started as a music collector/maker ... will end as one ... somewhere in the middle i did some DJing

Agree 100%. The act of Djing is about sharing your passion for music. Was alos collecting music before i started djing, and i will be long after i stop (hopefully many many years away)

This rubbish about being paid makes you a DJ is Crap. Is a voluteer social worker that dedicates all their apre time to helping the needy, any lessd of a socila worker then a paid council employee?

If you can get paid for doing what you love then great. If you don't it does not make you any less passonite or skilled, probably makes youy more passionate as you are totally self motivated to spend thsoe longs hours behinf the decks to perfect a mix
Eclerkid +

Registered User

Eclerkid's Avatar
Joined
Sep '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
169

Quote:

Originally Posted by Music_Pirate

or am I the only one that started off on second hand Numark turntables and an old shitty behringer mixer?

Not at all mate, started off with a NEXT DJ $500 package in 2000. Only upgraded to top quality this year. Truly belive that starting on average equipment makes you a better dj as you have to learn how make 2 tracks sound good together without effects, looping, samlers etc.
CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE +

Registered User

Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
874

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossredman

This entire thread really cracks me up.

A DJ is someone who mixes music together, so therefore, anyone who mixes music together, is a DJ.


No mate a dj dosnt have to mix shit together a radio host dosnt mix shit together but he is still a dj.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eros le Tardfack

I'm a faggot

Bill +

behind the mask

Bill's Avatar
Joined
Dec '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 199
Thanked 298 Times in 129 Posts
Posts
5,316
i like to think of myself as a sound collage artist

abstract electronica and drone. lights off, cans on, freak out...
youngman +

loves haters

youngman's Avatar
Joined
Aug '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
2,086

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclerkid

Not at all mate, started off with a NEXT DJ $500 package in 2000. Only upgraded to top quality this year. Truly belive that starting on average equipment makes you a better dj as you have to learn how make 2 tracks sound good together without effects, looping, samlers etc.

Agreed.

My turntables were manufactured by world-famous turntable brand "Spin DJ".

Could not afford technics 5 years ago and can't afford them now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1986

hats off to youngman for a stellar review!

Read my writings here
Dr Bones +

Gail's in Mensa. She reads books. For fun!

Dr Bones's Avatar
Joined
Sep '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 878
Thanked 2,113 Times in 743 Posts
Posts
9,274
i started with stanton t 60s and the standard as fuck run of the mill stanton two channel mixer.

then a year and a half or so later i got a nice christmas bonus from work and got an empath mixer and some 1210s. joy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kzzy View Post

The music that I push in my opinion is probably a bit too mature for someone who listens to "Trance" but hey, we all have to start somewhere?

Lil Lizard +

is a dude.

Lil Lizard's Avatar
Joined
Aug '03
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 2 Posts
Posts
250
Just off topic for a bit, how did the term DJ come about?

Where they used to be called VJs back in the day?
macc4 +

i don't have cat, it died

macc4's Avatar
Joined
Jan '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 401
Thanked 1,209 Times in 550 Posts
Posts
12,412

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill

i like to think of myself as a sound collage artist

DJ Bill's style consists of clag scratching techniques combined with dynamic paper cuts.
Bill +

behind the mask

Bill's Avatar
Joined
Dec '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 199
Thanked 298 Times in 129 Posts
Posts
5,316
i make my own glue

abstract electronica and drone. lights off, cans on, freak out...
Dr Bones +

Gail's in Mensa. She reads books. For fun!

Dr Bones's Avatar
Joined
Sep '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 878
Thanked 2,113 Times in 743 Posts
Posts
9,274

Quote:

Originally Posted by macc4

DJ Bill's style consists of clag scratching techniques combined with dynamic paper cuts.

sounds fucking sick, when will the LP be out?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kzzy View Post

The music that I push in my opinion is probably a bit too mature for someone who listens to "Trance" but hey, we all have to start somewhere?

Alex36 +

Registered User

Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
140

Quote:

Originally Posted by macc4

DJ Bill's style consists of clag scratching techniques combined with dynamic paper cuts.

Antzta +

Registered User

Antzta's Avatar
Joined
Jan '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
389
You mix vinyl - your a DJ

You mix CDs - your a try hard

End of story.... had to be said.





*waits for murderous backlash*
southern_dan +

Stealing your fleas

southern_dan's Avatar
Joined
Apr '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
1,194
this is intresting, i just hate the way DJ is thrown around, i also hate the way as soon at you buy decks everyone assumes your aiming to be a superstar DJ.

some of you may remember my thread "first gig, shit scared, HALP"
ive always been hesitant to start playing out and taking part in dj comps because i dont like the scean, and i dont like the attitude that seems to come with it.

i remember when i first used decks, a mate of mine got a set, was absolutly in love. it was such a good fun way to play and mess around with the music you love.

but unfortunatly the image of a dj, at lease here in townsville seems, so fabricated by mtv, and all that crap, that its not somthing i want to be a part of. this is why ill be happy to be a bedroom banger for years to come.

atleast till things settle down abit and djs arnt expected to be a bunch of hands in the air egotistical wankers.

IMO
MYSPACE

FLICKR
Antzta +

Registered User

Antzta's Avatar
Joined
Jan '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
389
Not for me Dan, I would rather change the perceptions people have on DJs by being my own person. And if people want to label me a DJ, Wanker, Superstar, whatever, just label me what you want. But in terms of myself, I'm just about mixing my music, and don't want to be involved in any political bullshit because I can't hear anyone anyway because I've got my headphones on. Perminantly.
mcdoofus +

aka rhian em

mcdoofus's Avatar
Joined
Sep '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 129
Thanked 58 Times in 21 Posts
Posts
1,314
God there is a lot of wank going on in this thread.. "DJ" is a label FFS - the same as chef, actor, lawyer, whatever. You can be good at your job, or bad at your job. Just because someone uses CDJs does not mean that they are an inferior DJ. What it does mean is that a lot of people with CDJs might be using them as their first piece of DJing equipment, which is understandable given their ease of use and the lower costs associated with maintaining a music collection on them. Just because some people out there (who you assume only mix on CDJs) are getting the gigs you think you're entitled to does not mean every person with CDJs is a hack that's in it for the stardom.
southern_dan +

Stealing your fleas

southern_dan's Avatar
Joined
Apr '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
1,194

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antzta

Not for me Dan, I would rather change the perceptions people have on DJs by being my own person. And if people want to label me a DJ, Wanker, Superstar, whatever, just label me what you want. But in terms of myself, I'm just about mixing my music, and don't want to be involved in any political bullshit because I can't hear anyone anyway because I've got my headphones on. Perminantly.

yeah, i defaintly understand were your comming from, but unfortunatly i like to lay the blame on my location. its probally the easy way out, but i dont find many other reasons.

<rant>we have one club in townsville that actully has resident DJ's that dont use nightlife, and this is the most wanker filled, bullshit, high strung club i have ever seen. the dress code is "fashionable only", if your wearing a band shirt, there is no way you can even think about getting into the place. dont get me wrong, ive never been turned away, but that kind of wanna be upperclass attitude really is a load of bullshit </rant>

its good too see at least some of us are trying to break the mold

respect.

( edit: i think the above is why alot of us become attached to ITM, its a world away from alot of the bullshit. it's also why we get so many trolls, i can understand how the try to run new kids out of town.)
MYSPACE

FLICKR
de locke +

is getting rude

de locke's Avatar
Joined
Jun '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
1,516

Quote:

Originally Posted by pEAkeR_hAT

Trust me everyone, ladies will even tell you.

YOU GET MORE PUSSY PLAYING VINYL

Word
DJ 33 +

Registered User

Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
17
Good thread.......enjoying it.
southern_dan +

Stealing your fleas

southern_dan's Avatar
Joined
Apr '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
1,194
*dances*
MYSPACE

FLICKR
genebourne +

throw me your knickers

genebourne's Avatar
Joined
Nov '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
765

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern_dan

*dances*

You just killed it.
Bumpy +

My dick is shrivelled

Bumpy's Avatar
Joined
Mar '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 1,179
Thanked 4,528 Times in 1,493 Posts
Posts
5,507

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossredman

This entire thread really cracks me up.

A DJ is someone who mixes music together, so therefore, anyone who mixes music together, is a DJ.

Are you saying that anyone who can cook is a chef? or anyone who can drive is a race car driver?
Tha Gooch +

wut wut

Tha Gooch's Avatar
Joined
Apr '04
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 17
Thanked 101 Times in 67 Posts
Posts
4,608

Quote:

Originally Posted by Something_Good

I dont think its isolated to 'dj's', it's been happening for years with several and varying instruments.

The craze in year 7, 8 and 9 (for people of my age) was being able to play guitar or the drums. Every second kid owned one or the other, but could they all play? Of course not.

What seperated the kids who could play and who couldn't came down to several factors; passion, determination, dedication, practis and of course the difference between those who had a keen interest and those who jumped on the bandwagon.

This is only repeating itself now with dj'ing, with the same era of kids growing up, cdj's becoming more accesible, as has music with both going digital.

It's a common cycle that will only keep repeating itself, you will always have people who can deliver and those that cant, musicians, and heros with instruments. In the end how well you can play will determine which category you fall into

x 2

and I cant honestly believe this thread has lasted 2 pages
yusio +

Registered User

Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
74
I only DJ to get girls.


doesn't work though!!!
southern_dan +

Stealing your fleas

southern_dan's Avatar
Joined
Apr '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
1,194

Quote:

Originally Posted by genebourne

You just killed it.

that was awesome!
MYSPACE

FLICKR
richcur +

Peanuts

richcur's Avatar
Joined
May '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2
Thanked 155 Times in 117 Posts
Posts
6,127
Great thread.

Points for the cash-in/troll factor
Rich Curtis' website & Facebook

Latitude End EP (incl Andre Sobota, Noraj Cue & Verve Rmxs) - Mar 24
Golden Wings Music "Unique" EP (incl Flipped) - May 2

Playing prog/tech LIVE on Proton Radio, 1st Tues of Month @10pm US EST
southern_dan +

Stealing your fleas

southern_dan's Avatar
Joined
Apr '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
1,194

Quote:

Originally Posted by yusio

I only DJ to get girls.


doesn't work though!!!


DUDE!!! you need to throw your hands in the air more. and the occastional pelvic thrust can really help to get things wet.
MYSPACE

FLICKR
yusio +

Registered User

Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
74
I will try that. I dJ with no pants sometimes, but no one seemes to notice as the booth is in the way.
southern_dan +

Stealing your fleas

southern_dan's Avatar
Joined
Apr '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
1,194
man thank god for the both, sometimes my leg is kicking so hard i get cramps the next day

gotta stop that actully.

anyway back to the thread.

a mate just asked me to teach them how to DJ, shes a girl tho, and girl dj's are few and far between, so ill show her the ropes.
MYSPACE

FLICKR
Antzta +

Registered User

Antzta's Avatar
Joined
Jan '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
389
I mix in my boxers all the time...
southern_dan +

Stealing your fleas

southern_dan's Avatar
Joined
Apr '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
1,194
so you pretty much just wallk around with boxers and headphones on?


MYSPACE

FLICKR

Last edited by southern_dan: 07-Nov-08 at 03:44pm

Antzta +

Registered User

Antzta's Avatar
Joined
Jan '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
389

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern_dan

so you pretty much just wallk around with boxers and headphones on?


Nah only @ home.
Antzta +

Registered User

Antzta's Avatar
Joined
Jan '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
389

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern_dan

so you pretty much just wallk around with boxers and headphones on?


Nah only @ home
maaaa +

Registered User

Joined
Aug '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
1,005
i pretend my 200's have scratch function

and wiki wiki
CHOPPY_INDAHOUSE +

Registered User

Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
874
When i had them same deal

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eros le Tardfack

I'm a faggot

DSILVR +

Registered User

DSILVR's Avatar
Joined
Jul '06
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
Posts
3,289
Hahahhahahahahahahahha
This thread makes me laugh and think it's about time someone created something like this

To be honest it disgusts me with the amount of people that want to become DJ's these days.

Not to sound like a wanker, but i remember when me and my brother got our pair of decks. We both wanted to do it because we BOTH had the same passion and drive for music, it's an addiction.
Suddenly people around our local area got decks also and wanted to be the center of attention "look at me i am a DJ i'm awesome".

You can tell who has the real passion for music and who is in it to increase the amount of sex they get or increase there level of popularity because there an "awesome DJ". Wankers. Then they tell you that they get there lastest tunes of Limewire.... are you for real mate?

The same goes for production, anyone can think they make music these days by playing a hit hat over a bass line and a kick... "ohhh look at me everyone"

The ease and accessibility of DJing AND production has quite a substantial amount of downfalls. All you need to do is look at the amount of shit music that floods beatport.

This also applies to other types of music. EVERYONE these days wants to be a little John Butler, or a Pete Murry, or a Jack Johnson.
With there guitar and micro phone. Very very very sad.
I could get heaps of myspaces up demonstrating what i just said, but i really can't be fucked

PS:- This forum has turned me into a jaded old man, and a massive chin stroker.
Fuck i love ITM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weapon

These days, whenever I'm balls deep, I can't help thinking "I cant wait to tell my buddies on ITM"

johnjay +

Registered User

Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
2,915
^ and your starting to talk like all the old fuks aswell

now if you put that efort into your exams think of how good your english mark would be
hitsm +

Registered User

Joined
Sep '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
34
a painters a painter no matter how shit you think they are, no matter how many galleries theyre in, no matter how many paintings theyve sold
DSILVR +

Registered User

DSILVR's Avatar
Joined
Jul '06
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
Posts
3,289

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnjay

^ and your starting to talk like all the old fuks aswell

now if you put that efort into your exams think of how good your english mark would be



Mate, mate, mate
I hated my English exam.
Doing my best during these exams.
Fingers cross things fall into place for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by weapon

These days, whenever I'm balls deep, I can't help thinking "I cant wait to tell my buddies on ITM"

Mad Rooster +

Registered User

Mad Rooster's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
425

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSILVR

Hahahhahahahahahahahha
This thread makes me laugh and think it's about time someone created something like this

To be honest it disgusts me with the amount of people that want to become DJ's these days.

Not to sound like a wanker, but i remember when me and my brother got our pair of decks. We both wanted to do it because we BOTH had the same passion and drive for music, it's an addiction.
Suddenly people around our local area got decks also and wanted to be the center of attention "look at me i am a DJ i'm awesome".

You can tell who has the real passion for music and who is in it to increase the amount of sex they get or increase there level of popularity because there an "awesome DJ". Wankers.

and this is something new about musicians?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbb618

Explain why I hate trance?

I don't hate trance, it is just the arsehole of dance music.

DSILVR +

Registered User

DSILVR's Avatar
Joined
Jul '06
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
Posts
3,289
^^ I didn't try to highlight anything
Just stated what i see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by weapon

These days, whenever I'm balls deep, I can't help thinking "I cant wait to tell my buddies on ITM"

grug72 +

ITM Contributor

grug72's Avatar
Joined
Oct '06
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 4
Thanked 58 Times in 36 Posts
Posts
3,341
Holy shit, i have never seen so many people with their heads so firmly up their own arses.

Fuck me there is some wank in this thread, probably a reason a lot of you arent getting paid gigs, because you act like a pack of pretentious twats

Sorry but all your not a real dj this, my dicks bigger then yours because i mix vinyl...

If you guys loved it so much and were only in it for the music i would think you wouldnt care about the CDJ pushers etc out there. All you are coming across as is jealous cause you arent getting gigs or pussy and they are.

PS I am a shit dj at the moment, and in spite of my retardedness behind the decks I still consider what I do DJing. As some people have said its the level of skill you claim is where some people take shit a bit far
DSILVR +

Registered User

DSILVR's Avatar
Joined
Jul '06
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
Posts
3,289
^^

Fuck it's late
Good night ITM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weapon

These days, whenever I'm balls deep, I can't help thinking "I cant wait to tell my buddies on ITM"

generalninja +

Registered User

generalninja's Avatar
Joined
Aug '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Posts
239
wat the f* is people's problems with cdjs???

do you wanna get pussy slapped??
johnjay +

Registered User

Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
2,915

Quote:

Originally Posted by grug72

Holy shit, i have never seen so many people with their heads so firmly up their own arses.

Fuck me there is some wank in this thread, probably a reason a lot of you arent getting paid gigs, because you act like a pack of pretentious twats

Sorry but all your not a real dj this, my dicks bigger then yours because i mix vinyl...

If you guys loved it so much and were only in it for the music i would think you wouldnt care about the CDJ pushers etc out there. All you are coming across as is jealous cause you arent getting gigs or pussy and they are.

PS I am a shit dj at the moment, and in spite of my retardedness behind the decks I still consider what I do DJing. As some people have said its the level of skill you claim is where some people take shit a bit far

maybe when they go out they dont want their head done in with shit music by some lil shit?

have you thought of that?

some of us go out to hear music
Page 2 of 4
Reply

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts