Ever done time? I have (long story).

Page 1 of 3
  Tools
Marshy +

is releasing a book

Times thanked
< 492
Ever done time? I have (long story).
I guess the Confessions thread prompted me to tell this story.

I have "done time". In a criminal mental hospital. I was locked away for three months back towards the start of '05. How?

Let's go.

I relocated to Perth around that time with big dreams and aspirations. I'd always wanted to study law, and was thrilled when my application was accepted to UWA. So I moved, settled into the swing of studying again. And naturally partied. Hard. What's frighteningly evident now seemed impossible then. I was undiagnosed with bipolar and I was swinging far off the edge.

Most of what your hear about mental illness revolves around depression. Well imagine the maniacal opposite. I was experiencing a constant high that was better than any pill. You couldn't turn me off. I slept an hour or so a day, drank copious amounts of booze, and hit the ganja harder than I ever had. And I felt great. Nobody realised I was any different to my usual self as nobody knew my usual self. I had relocated interstate and everyone wanted to be friends with this crazy barrel-of-laughs kind of guy from Melbourne.

Easter came and went, and I was part of a group of friends going on a roadtrip up North. It was apparent my behaviour had started to get on the nerves of some people, as things were pretty catty in the bus we'd hired. Our first night we had reached a caravan park in the Cervantes, and we played drinking games until everyone but me had gone to sleep.

If there was one point in this journey where you could say: do you remember what it felt like to go insane? It's probably here. Fuelled by booze and mania, I went to the beach to try and clear my head. That's about where rationality stopped. I slipped into psychosis. I was on that beach for the rest of the night, slowly building up the logic in my head that the world wasn't real.

I started talking my thoughts through aloud on this empty beach (so the secret recorders could hear my genius). I tried swimming out to the luxury boats I could see with people waving (the water was cold and empty). I waved to the cavalcade of cars that drove down the beach, each driver beaming and nodding their head (did I mention the beach was empty?).

In a moment, I realised I was Neo from the Matrix, and that I could control this reality and bend it to my will. In another moment I'd concluded that I was God and that I had created Australia as my own personal heaven. In yet another, and in one smooth action that agonises me to this day, I realised I was Lord of the Rings and cast the ring I wore on my finger - my dead father's ring that I treasured above all other possessions - into the ocean.

Something was terribly wrong. I stripped off my clothes with glee and decided to start running away from the beach to find someone to share my fantastic news with. Totally disoriented now, I ran up the first house I saw. It occurred to me that this was my house and that I didn't need a key. I smashed my hand through the door's window ready to greet whomever I came across.

I must have made a hell of a lot of noise. I ran up the stairs and was greeted by an extremely frightened old lady who promptly smashed me in the head with a hammer.
Fortunately the neighbours had heard, and came running up to restrain me. As I laughed with incomprehension - this old lady was clearly my ex-girlfriend in disguise - the men tried to take me down the stairs. I offered to jump off the balcony as I had the power of flight, but they calmly suggested that I take the stairs.

I was lead to a jeep and tied up with rope. "This is just like my SAS training", I told them, "are you my father?"

The police arrived. I was thrown into the back of a van. I was still nude and blissfully unaware of how dire the situation was. I was thrown into a cell and blacked out...

...to wake up still in the cell but with absolutely no recollection of how I got there. "Am I dead?" I asked. They gave me the day's paper to prove that this was real. But it wasn't real. I could see messages in the paper that told me this was all a test so I could join ASIO. I played their game with smug self-assurance. They even got some clothes on me.

I was offered the chance to walk free - or an interview. I chose the interview. Video recorder and everything. I've never seen the tape - later my solicitor blocked it from being shown in the courtroom - but I was dribbling absolute shit. I explained how this was all a test and had a perfectly rational explanation for breaking into a random old lady's house whilst completely nude.

I was locked up again and after a long wait, was carted into a van again and driven back to Perth. Which was an event in itself. I kept trying to break out of the van and when the police transferred me to another van I was less than accommodating. I was probably ten seconds away from being doused with capsicum spray before some semblance of reason kicked into my head and I made it to the other van. To this day I still wonder how painful capsicum spray is.

I was taken to a processing centre. Fed some food. And at some stage they gave me a chance to speak to my Mum. It must have been the most harrowing phone conversation she's ever had in her life. She sounded stone-cold serious when she said she was coming to Perth the next day and didn't laugh once at my jokes or reassurances that everything was fine.

I think the police had had enough of my bullshit. They stripped me of all my clothes and threw me in a rubber-walled cell. I could see a video camera, and could "hear" my friends laughing at good ol' Marshy through the walls. I jumped, prodded, smashed the door, yelled expletives, gesticulated and masturbated. Nothing could get anybody's attention. The light was so bright. I shut my eyes to no avail. At some stage once I'd settled down, they gave me underwear.

I was taken back to my cell exhausted. And shut down again.

I don't remember much of the next day. I was transported to court in a van full of people. I remember someone telling me to leave the junkie opposite me alone or he would kill me. I still had no clue what's going on.

The day was probably one of the worst in my life. I was locked up in a concrete room with a group of other people waiting for court. The wait seemed to go forever. Eventually I was lead to who would represent me as my lawyer. It must have been quite the meeting getting sense out of me. I remember snatches of conversation - something about ASIO and having a 'sequential stream of consciousness' - while my mind was elsewhere, my articulateness was in full flight.

I went to court. I got to see my Mum and two of my friends from Perth in the crowd. They looked more than uncomfortable with my smiling and waving. I was deemed unfit to enter a plea, and sent back to the concrete room, sent into hell.

The people in the room had had enough of my blathering. They all got up at once and group bashed me. Punches and kicks flew at me indiscriminately. This wasn't like a fight I had been in before. They were going for broke. I was beaten so hard around the face that my eyelashes fell out. The guards did nothing. I didn't open my mouth again and was the last person to be let out of the room.

Another journey in a van. I was being taken to a psychiatric hospital for criminals. A place I would spend the next three months of my life.

The first few days I was batshit insane. God knows what went on. I remember seeing my Mum yet not really, I was more fascinated by the big red alarm button on the wall - I pressed that a lot - it set sirens off throughout the hospital. There was one every few metres to press around my wing of the institution. My Mum later described my glassy-eyed lack of recognition as one of the worst days of her life. I still feel guilt today about that.

I remember trying to get the nurses's attention. The only surefire way was to get nude. This was usually followed by a headlock, some grip that made it impossible to move anywhere but where they wanted, a dose of tranquiliser in the bum, and some time in the room.

The room was similar to the rubber-walled cell in the police processing centre. It had a mattress and that was it. It was dark, and you stayed in there until you fell asleep or shut up for a really long time. It seemed effective to a point. I don't know how many times I was thrown in that room at the beginning of my stay, but I'm sure it was a lot.

Over the next few days I slowly came to, and started registering what was around me. I was in the 'A' ward of the facility. It was the highest security. Plastic cutlery, the highest ratio of nurses to patients, and not much to do at all. Not that I was worried about boredom yet. I'd wake up early for the TV because it spoke to me. Mel and Kochie would wink and make inisde jokes and I'd laugh along. Around this time they were announcing the new Pope. I was convinced it was going to be me.

The meds kicked in a bit and I started to function enough to be able to talk to the other patients and nurses. This ward had a high turnover of patients as it was for extreme cases who eventually got downgraded to a less severe ward, in spite of this, there were a few regulars. Psycho Crazy Bitch, the Mute Asian, and Bob with Bitch Tits. I was shocked one day when I started to talk and Psycho Crazy Bitch came up to me to tell me, with a faint note of admiration, how fucked up I was.
"Do you remember me?"
"Yeah."
"Do you know how fucked up you were?"
"Um..."
The irony being that if the most messed up person in the hospital was coming to tell me that I was fucked up, there must have been some serious problems.

After about a week I decided I was better and that I'd go back to studying law. One of the case workers had to inform me that they'd withdrawn my enrolment as I was unfit to study. This is where I had my first of many cries. I was locked up, in another state, with no family to call on, and now no reason for even being here.

I was still deemed unfit to make calls. In spite of this I managed to reverse charge call my friend whose father was a psych nurse. I'd just managed to get him on the phone with cries of help before the nurses realised what was going on and took me off. I think some part of me knew I needed help, I just wasn't going about getting it the right way.

A lot more crazy things went on in that ward in the early days, some interesting phone conversations with my friends and family when they called, stuffing socks down my underpants to make my cock look bigger, and I even managed to pash Bob with Bitch Tits (I still hadn't come out yet though).

I moved wards and it was time for the doctors to deliver their verdict. I was diagnosed with bipolar and my "incident" was attributed to extreme mania developing into psychosis. I was pretty accepting. Clearly something was wrong, and the doctors had the answer for it. My Mum described it best from what she'd heard from another psych nurse friend - "if you have to have a mental illness, bipolar is probably the best one to have."

So I wanted to get better and recover, the trouble was I was locked up. I spent a brief amount of time in ward 'B' - metal cutlery! - and then was moved to ward 'C'. Ward 'C' was the long-term ward where some people had been for years. It had a Playstation, pool table, computer, and even an outdoors area we could frequent if we were nice to the nurses. The people in there were alright, still crazy, but alright. Apart from one man who had been in there years. He had stabbed someone to death and everyone hated him. I hated him. I tried to avoid talking to him at all costs. But meal times we were all forced to sit together at a table. Ever sat opposite a murderer and asked him to pass the tomato sauce? I have.

Despite the trimmings, the overwhelming factor working against you inside is the boredom. It's the same everything all the time. Just for kicks I tried eating some cake (I was allergic to egg) I discovered that I'd grown out of my allergy. I was in a hospital - what was the worst that could happen?

Towards the end of my stay, we got the Internet connected and I have to say Inthemix helped a lot. I simply lurked, but reading about a community that existed outside my world really helped a lot. If I couldn't listen to quality dance music - I could at least read about it!

I spent my birthday locked up. I got a shitty beanie.

I was deemed fit for release shortly there after. I left with strict instructions from the doctors and nurses to take my meds every day and to avoid drugs at all costs. There were a few memories from that day that I will treasure. Walking out of hospital and smelling fresh air. Not looking back as we drove away. Checking my mobile for messages and not having any! (It had been off for three months, I think it deletes them from storage after a while, that's what I told myself anyway!) But the absolute best was memory was a chicken parmagiana washed down with a glass of Cascade Light. My Mum was over the moon to have me back. But unfortunately the recovery process isn't as cut and dried as that.

Think of someone recovering from a major car accident. They have to learn to walk again. Learn how to function. This was the mental health equivalent. The meds had me absolutely zombified. I couldn't laugh, I couldn't cry. I was there but not. We all thought that once I was released it would be all things back to normal, but it definitely wouldn't. My friends and family will gladly tell you it was a year before I was back to some semblance of my former self. And probably another year again before I was "back to normal".

I've taken three courses of meds over that time. The first batch was Olanzapine and Epilim. This left me like a zombie and I couldn't get an erection. I was on that for a year. Lithium was next, it left me dopey yet functional, I lost a job because of this. Now I'm on Abilify and have stayed on it - quality of life has improved tenfold.

Last edited by Marshy: 17-Jan-09 at 05:21pm

Marshy +

is releasing a book

Times thanked
< 492
It wasn't just a case of getting the meds right. There was the legal ramifications as well. I still hadn't had my case up in court and had to report in for parole every Monday at St Kilda Police Station. It was a pretty humiliating experience and didn't help one of the first times when the policeman asked what did I do?
"Broke into a house" I mumbled.
"why?"
"I was unwell at the time."

This all finally stopped when I flew back to Perth for my court case. The judge delivered his verdict almost right away. "It was a blind freddy case" he said, and couldn't believe it had been dragged all the way to court. I was found not guilty through unsoundness of mind. It came back to haunt me once. For a call centre job I worked in I completed a form correctly saying I hadn't been charged with anything before (the nature in which I was let off voided the charges). However, some mistakenly released information via a police check saw me lose that job. The matter was investigated and I have a letter saying that information will never be mistakenly released again.

So there you have it. How Marshy's done time. Mentally I'm as well as ever. I still take my meds daily and avoid drugs like the plague. I had one slip up at Good Vibes in '07 where I took some stuff thinking I would be okay and ended up hearing voices at a friend's house and having to go to hospital for some anti-psychotic medication. Fitness wise I could be better. The meds I was on saw me go from 78 kgs to 103. I've never tried to get it back off. I'm hoping that will change this year.

As I've alluded to in the past, I think I have a story in me and would like to write a book about the experience one day. Apologies for the tl;dr. If you've got any questions I'm happy answer them :-)

P.s. First time I've ever reached the character limit on ITM - woot!

Last edited by Marshy: 17-Jan-09 at 04:57pm

Laluna C +

Over the hill and faraway

Times thanked
< 0
Wow marshy, just wow. What a strory to share, takes a brave person to share the soul so openly. I think you are very brave and extremly lucky to be here and be happy

One of my dearest old friends is bi polar and it's hard to see him when he's on a high, it's something I will never understand, but with people like yourself explaining it and telling others how tough it can be hopefully it may help people deal with mental illness just that little bit better.

krafty_x +

Beelzebub's intercessor

Times thanked
< 102
Well if you're going to hit the word limit that's one hell of a way to do it mate.

If you're for real that's one hell of a story. Really... one hell of a story.

k_x oxo
There is no love sincerer than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) Irish writer.

Check out my blog
www.idevour.wordpress.com
Dr Spooner +

psychedelic prophecy

Times thanked
< 1,345
thats the most epic confession yet

this deserves it's own thread......

thanks for sharing and hope all is good now
bakeraus +

spook

Times thanked
< 5
Sounds like scary adventure Marshy. But you sound like you are kicking goals, take care of yourself.

Congratulations on the character limit.
Zodiac +

What do you mean we aren't going to the Superbowl?

Times thanked
< 3,313
Wow marshwah! Respect for letting that out. Must have been a hard thing to do.

I might PM you in the next few weeks re: your story as I have a few questions. My old man has had a few incidents in the last 5 years that he never talks about. Would love to get an understanding of how it is he is feeling so that maybe one day he will talk to me about it.
"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league
bumba +

too strung up to sleep

Times thanked
< 6

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshy

In yet another, and in one smooth action that agonises me to this day, I realised I was Lord of the Rings and cast the ring I wore on my finger - my dead father's ring that I treasured above all other possessions - into the ocean.

ouch babe

thats quite a story u have in u, and u tell it well... thanku

(and i think if u told it big time u would do super well )

ps. sometimes when u tell your story and u realise that noone in your audience has a similar one it can feel a little isolating... bumba has 2 family members who have done / are doing (respectively) mental time and criminal time... just putting it out there for ya
I want to live only for ecstasy. Small doses, moderate loves, all half-shades leave me cold.
-Anais Nin

Last edited by bumba: 17-Jan-09 at 05:31pm

LLsparks +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 0
wow. That's full on. Credit to you dude for getting to the stage you're at now and for having the courage to be open about it. Thanks for sharing
Zodiac +

What do you mean we aren't going to the Superbowl?

Times thanked
< 3,313
oh yeah and marshy tl;dr

"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league
loopi +

bliss :D

Times thanked
< 860
Wow Marshy, respect

Definitely write a book on it.
<3
FTorres +

Times thanked
< 167
Respect mate. Good to know you're well now.

By the way that was very well written...can see how you got accepted into a degree such a law.
autumn acid +

pandering

Times thanked
< 206
Wow, that is so fucking unbelievably intense. I wish you all the best in staying well Marshy! I just can't help but wonder how many other people are on the brink of this kind of psychosis.
EAD
drater +

My god, there's not enough salt in the world for her.

Times thanked
< 602

Quote:

As I've alluded to in the past, I think I have a story in me and would like to write a book about the experience one day.

I think this is a seriously fantastic idea. From hearing other little tidbits about your life, as well as this, I know I'd definitely read it. For a pretty fucked up experience, you articulate everything so well.

P.S. Still haven't caught up with you while you've been living in Sydney. I suck.
<@big_eddie> new glee ruled
Breakme +

Seams Mistress

Times thanked
< 9
I love you Marshy x
macc4 +

i don't have cat, it died

Times thanked
< 1,209
respect, nice story

ps. shit thread title IMO
LeZp +

Times thanked
< 2
Wow...... when i first looked at how long the story was, i didn't know if i could be bothered reading, but it was definitely worth it

such a crazy story...

Much respect

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie

jrod do you have a sign on your bedroom wall that says

"PANTS FIRST
THEN SHOES"

?

worla +

STAT!

Times thanked
< 2,310
thats one adventure you have had there.well done for getting through it all.id read your book go and get writting boy.

it also gives me some idea of what to expect in my grad yr when i do my mental health rotation at st.vincents.
i ate all your bee's.....
Ruthykins +

Stay awake little missfit

Times thanked
< 3,875
muchos respecto Marshwa!
Ya baloney
THEHEATH +

ACCESS DENIED.

Times thanked
< 1,133

Quote:

Originally Posted by macc4

shit thread title IMO

Agreed. Thought it was going to be some hardass gangster story, the likes of which I'd never have guessed. Turned out to just be a story about how Marshy is . Like I didn't realise that the first time I met him and he tried to climb a wall, only to slide down it like an ACME character.

The Marshwah .

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

I am epileptic, so making fun of other people with epilepsy isn't making fun of people less fortunate.

Also, despite my epilepsy, I daresay I'm more fortunate than you, you condescending prick.

Locito +

Chile 1 Argentina 0

Times thanked
< 62
Give it to me in 25 words or less!
NEEDS A TICKET TO LUCIANO SYD!!
THEHEATH +

ACCESS DENIED.

Times thanked
< 1,133

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locito

Give it to me in 25 words or less!

Went nuts. Came good.

Think we've all been there, albeit to a lesser degree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

I am epileptic, so making fun of other people with epilepsy isn't making fun of people less fortunate.

Also, despite my epilepsy, I daresay I'm more fortunate than you, you condescending prick.

FTorres +

Times thanked
< 167
How to Win a 25 Words or Less Competition

Steps -
1. Go and read maxims and quotes. They are short, concise, but very meaningful words of wisdom.
2. Haikus are great for this type of competition. It originates in Japan, and most of them talks about nature. The morn form of Haiku has a strict structure of 5,7 and 5 syllables on each line. So even if every word is a single-syllable word, it's only 17 words total.

Tips -
Write something with implied meanings, but not too deep and dark or malicious, even if you are feeling very bad.
Punk in Drublic +

Can I get a hell yeah?

Times thanked
< 91
Props for having the courage to tell your story, but you're still a fish at poker
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

Times thanked
< 18,887
cool story Marshall
THE COOLEST HOBBY
thebumperbar +

Times thanked
< 0
you remind me of a mischievous badger
GrEnNo +

WHAT R U LOOKIN AT

Times thanked
< 13
brilliant story, gripping on to every word!!! brings you back to reality, well it did for me, all the best you deserve it!!!

This thread will be hard to beat.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
kano350chevy +

Times thanked
< 70
Jesus I was going to write about being locked up for drunken bullshit but I won't even bother, thanks for sharing that Marshy that took alot of guts...
beebee +

I walked around with crab apples in my cheeks.

Times thanked
< 3
wow Marshy, thats unbelievable. I was waiting for the "jokes lolz" at the end but it never came, and instead i felt so privileged to have read that and am in awe of your courage and resolve to be better. I've had fun talking to you more in the last couple of weeks, and look forward to more funtimes. And you should definitely write a book, i think it will go smashingly
im an ocean, in your bedroom...

why bumba knows all about penii:
because i have a weird strain of Tourettes that manifests itself in a physical fashion, instead of randomly yelling and swearing i randomly walk around and grab mens crotches
wanna know where i do my grocery shopping?
SPOKEYDOKEY +

cephalapod chewing legend

Times thanked
< 2,749

Quote:

Fitness wise I could be better. The meds I was on saw me go from 78 kgs to 103. I've never tried to get it back off. I'm hoping that will change this year.

Just keep riding, just keep riding

Everyone knows your snorkeling is just a cover for transition to Aqua Aerobics.
HungryHippo +

living vicariously through the interwebz

Times thanked
< 0
Marshy - that took a lot of courage to write this on the forums, I do hope you one day write a book about your experiences. Thank you for sharing that with us. luv ya x
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.
Marshy +

is releasing a book

Times thanked
< 492
Thanks for the kind words of support guys. It's one of those long stories that you really can't sum up in 25 words or less without people judging you incorrectly. I have quite a number of friends on here and it's one of the few things about me that I've kept very close to my chest/been very selective who I've told.

I think it is a story worth being told though and your warm reception has provided much encouragement. I'd love to see this as the makings of a tale that could be shared on a larger scale, and this is just one of the steps towards seeing that dream realised.

Thanks ♥
Sylva Mivva +

fighting off downies

Times thanked
< 94
marshy, that was truly beaut possum.
i actually got goosebumps reading it.
lets have a beer soon toots.
yes she didn't.
watsakerring +

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Times thanked
< 3,887
Much respect Marshwah.

I remember you telling me this story one time but I had no idea it wsa so epic.
neilfahey +

Times thanked
< 0
Yep what everyone else said... You're awesome Marshy!
Rogan Josh +

Lizards in my telly.

Times thanked
< 2,619
I heard this tale in its abridged form on evening one in my new house with then complete stranger, Marshy.

I slept with a hammer under my pillow from that day on.

Nahh... kudos!
big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 15,777
I liked the part where she hit you with the hammer

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

divid3d +

-_-

Times thanked
< 57
i knew you had an interesting and unusual past marshy but i didn't know it was quite that interesting! i'm so glad you're doing well now you'd better write that book..

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlicyDicer View Post

Don't get hooked though, drugs are evil and will make you rob grannies for that next hit of space dust.

jAx5 +

in da mouuuuf

Times thanked
< 0
What a story! Much respect for writing it on here, and even more for getting through such a god awful mess. Keep striving mate, you've got greatness in you.
same same....different
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

Times thanked
< 18,887

Quote:

Originally Posted by beebee

wow Marshy, thats unbelievable. I was waiting for the "jokes lolz" at the end but it never came

lol yeah I was half expecting that in his gay thread but I already knew the general gist of the story in this one, but it's definitely interesting to see it fleshed out in more detail

I'm glad it's all worked out for you now Marsh also yeah lol you're really good at writing stuff

also lol @ ITM helping, good work team
THE COOLEST HOBBY
McFargus +

Weeeeee!

Times thanked
< 73
That's mental. You have a nice writing style. I never read anything that long on the internet.
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,896
good lord mate, thats crazy (pardon the unintended pun)

good to hear things are on he improve.

hopefully sydney is the right environment for you to continue your recovery.

RESPECT!
"My biggest mentor is myself because I’ve had to study, so that’s been my biggest influence"

#BRTG
ultim8DTM5 +

Times thanked
< 9
Now I feel like the biggest **** because the first night I met you I asked if you needed 'anything'

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvaside

and if it wasn't for cdj's this would have never happened

RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

Times thanked
< 18,887

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultim8DTM5

Now I feel like the biggest **** because the first night I met you I asked if you needed 'anything'

you should've tried going to the Armin white party with him only to have him get tired early and sit by himself on the sidelines for half the night
THE COOLEST HOBBY
esoteric31 +

errs on the side of awesome.

Times thanked
< 49
Just wow Marshy. Kudos for sharing and I wish you all the very best. xo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balls Deep View Post

Not this tart again

big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 15,777
From the thread title I thought this was going to be a story about marshy dropping the soap like there was no tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

Msraver +

Chasing the sun...

Times thanked
< 2
Scary stuff Marshy. Kudos for putting it out there on ITM.
Astride my horse I soar. He trots the air; the earth sings when he touches it; the horn of his hoof is more musical than the pipe of Hermes. He is pure air and fire; the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him. His neigh is the bidding of a monarch, and his countenance enforces homage.
Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,406
Marshy, book?
atrev2much +

Times thanked
< 137

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitey1981

Marshy, book?

Needs to use a spellcheck first

Brave to post Marshy, shows even more progress with dealing with it.
All the best mate

Quote:

Originally Posted by chimby

I did a traineeship in network admin before I got a job as a fgt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evangelion001

For sure!! they are developing a double headed machine, so you can do your arse and vag at the same time, should be on our shores next year( I am looking REALLY forward to that one)

I give upFlickr&BL0G
BumblingBee +

is a dick

Times thanked
< 2,974
can only echo everyone elses sentiments marshy, really good insight into something i have had no experience with and very limited knowledge of & you had me glued from the first word to the last
Page 1 of 3

« Previous Thread Next Thread »