Global Clubbing

Brazil for Christmas and NYE

Tools
Jerry +

Disciple of Jebus

Times thanked
< 32
Brazil for Christmas and NYE
Anyone in Brazil for these periods? Gonna be at Florianopolis till the 28th and then Rio if anyone feels like partying, looks like Pacha Floripa gets Carl Cox on the 27th, Warung gets him the 28th, 29th is Hernan Cattaneo at Warung and then Mark Knight is playing at another town and beach club another hour or so away too... Been looking to see if there are any good NYE parties in Rio with DJ's etc but haven't come across anything yet, anyone know a good site to look for Rio clubs that has a whats on?
skitz000 +

Times thanked
< 12
Im in the same boat, arrive in Rio on the 28th Dec and will be there for NYE. Cant seem to find any decent parties with decent acts I want to see. The only thing I can see is the party on Copacabana!
skitz000 +

Times thanked
< 12

Quote:

Originally Posted by skitz000 View Post

Im in the same boat, arrive in Rio on the 28th Dec and will be there for NYE. Cant seem to find any decent parties with decent acts I want to see. The only thing I can see is the party on Copacabana!

^^^ So just found out that David Guetta is playing on Copacabana NYE, could be fun but id still prefer maybe another act or 2
Jerry +

Disciple of Jebus

Times thanked
< 32

Quote:

Originally Posted by skitz000 View Post

^^^ So just found out that David Guetta is playing on Copacabana NYE, could be fun but id still prefer maybe another act or 2

Yeah I heard that too, not a fan but i still think it will be fun... Had also been told Swedish House Mafia were there but i tried to check and it looks like they aren't... Its also a white party on Copa... I think when you get to Rio the Hostels should have a list of the parties and clubs and what is on as they do here in Florianopolos...

« Previous Thread Next Thread »