House, Techno and Progressive

Matt Rowan

Reply
Page 1 of 3
  Tools
DaSchmooze +

Self-Described Huguenot

DaSchmooze's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Posts
1,396
Matt Rowan on JJJ Mixup 17-2-07
Hey guys -

For everyone stumbling home from Good Vibes this weekend in Sydney or if your just getting ready to head out, have a listen to JJJ Mixup. You can have a giggle at yours truly (God damm I sound like a bogan on radio!) being interviewed by Nicole Foote and a new set too! Mixup kicks off at 9.00pm and I believe I'll be on either at 10 or 11.

And in other news...

Got some new tunes recently hiting the shelves on your favourite record store. Jimbo's and my third installment "Holding On/Ellysium" is available on Red Seven records (vinyl and digital), our remix of Medway and Sven Hauck - Amonamen (Influx Audio) and my remix of Somnus Corp - Real de Catorce (Reversible) are now available at digital outlets too.

cheers


Matt
We've got the dancing girls...
We've got the Rock Band...
We've got the Cardinal...
We've got the Pope.


Be my friend here...
http://www.facebook.com/djmattrowan
... and here
www.myspace.com/djmattrowan
... and especially here!
www.beatport.com/artists/matt%20rowan
richcur +

Peanuts

richcur's Avatar
Joined
May '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2
Thanked 155 Times in 117 Posts
Posts
6,127
Don't stop Matt... digging all the new stuff immensely!
Rich Curtis' website & Facebook

Latitude End EP (incl Andre Sobota, Noraj Cue & Verve Rmxs) - Mar 24
Golden Wings Music "Unique" EP (incl Flipped) - May 2

Playing prog/tech LIVE on Proton Radio, 1st Tues of Month @10pm US EST
Neo_ +

Monkey

Neo_'s Avatar
Joined
May '03
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
3,600
Amonamen - the remix is a BOMB!!!!! love it.

Top stuff mate.

I havent managed to hear the new two yet. im looking forward to hearing them.
Jay Parker.

Quote:

Originally Posted by risk

jesus christ, when was the last time any of you came to newcastle?

it's not fucking deliverance

NEONSPACE
nickbrauer +

Sucker for a brunette

nickbrauer's Avatar
Joined
Aug '01
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Posts
1,074

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaSchmooze

Hey guys -

For everyone stumbling home from Good Vibes this weekend in Sydney or if your just getting ready to head out, have a listen to JJJ Mixup. You can have a giggle at yours truly (God damm I sound like a bogan on radio!) being interviewed by Nicole Foote and a new set too! Mixup kicks off at 9.00pm and I believe I'll be on either at 10 or 11.

And in other news...

Got some new tunes recently hiting the shelves on your favourite record store. Jimbo's and my third installment "Holding On/Ellysium" is available on Red Seven records (vinyl and digital), our remix of Medway and Sven Hauck - Amonamen (Influx Audio) and my remix of Somnus Corp - Real de Catorce (Reversible) are now available at digital outlets too.

cheers


Matt

It's beacuse you are a bogan mate.

You'll often find that with prog producers. Few names come to mind...Sasha, Nick Warren, Hybrid, Lee Burridge....and finally Matt Rowan.

Anyway, i'll be tunig in fo sure. I love the Medway remix...its immense.
Nick is off to London.

If you're in town, drop me a line at brauernick@hotmail.com
brendanClay +

"Bruno"

brendanClay's Avatar
Joined
May '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 172
Thanked 60 Times in 53 Posts
Posts
2,829
Proper Westie!

Will there be an archive available do you fancy?
BrendanClay.com | AtticSydney.com | SoundOfSPOiLT.com

> Soundcloud

Upcoming:

2017 | Attic

> Gigatools
skewiffed_beats +

Cow .............. Bell

skewiffed_beats's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Posts
2,741
^^ I hope so cause I was playing out and missed it.

I did, however, catch the end of who ever was on after Matt. Nasty!
I've been smokin all weekend........ And you know the worst bit?No F*#kers stopped to put me out.

SoundCloud - Twitter - WordPress
sprinkle13 +

ITM Contributor

Joined
Feb '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
28
The set was bloody fantastical.
A lighter version of Anthony Pappa.
They both from Melbourne right?
youngman +

loves haters

youngman's Avatar
Joined
Aug '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
2,086
I caught a little of the set on my way home. Nice work Matt - there was some intersting electro-funk sounds at the beginning. Hope someone recorded it!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1986

hats off to youngman for a stellar review!

Read my writings here
DaSchmooze +

Self-Described Huguenot

DaSchmooze's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Posts
1,396

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprinkle13

The set was bloody fantastical.
A lighter version of Anthony Pappa.
They both from Melbourne right?


No matey I'm from Sydney and I believe that Anthony is originally from Adelaide I believe? Someone might be able to confirm this.

I'll upload the set soon and post the link here.

cheers guys
We've got the dancing girls...
We've got the Rock Band...
We've got the Cardinal...
We've got the Pope.


Be my friend here...
http://www.facebook.com/djmattrowan
... and here
www.myspace.com/djmattrowan
... and especially here!
www.beatport.com/artists/matt%20rowan
DANCINGDI +

Registered User

DANCINGDI's Avatar
Joined
Sep '03
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2,820
Thanked 527 Times in 446 Posts
Posts
16,507
^^^Melbourne's claiming him now!!!
DaSchmooze +

Self-Described Huguenot

DaSchmooze's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Posts
1,396

Quote:

Originally Posted by DANCINGDI

^^^Melbourne's claiming him now!!!


Hehehehehe - of course they are!
We've got the dancing girls...
We've got the Rock Band...
We've got the Cardinal...
We've got the Pope.


Be my friend here...
http://www.facebook.com/djmattrowan
... and here
www.myspace.com/djmattrowan
... and especially here!
www.beatport.com/artists/matt%20rowan
DaSchmooze +

Self-Described Huguenot

DaSchmooze's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Posts
1,396
Here you go

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bklu2x


cheers

Matt
We've got the dancing girls...
We've got the Rock Band...
We've got the Cardinal...
We've got the Pope.


Be my friend here...
http://www.facebook.com/djmattrowan
... and here
www.myspace.com/djmattrowan
... and especially here!
www.beatport.com/artists/matt%20rowan
DANCINGDI +

Registered User

DANCINGDI's Avatar
Joined
Sep '03
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2,820
Thanked 527 Times in 446 Posts
Posts
16,507
Thanks!! Been waiting for this.
youngman +

loves haters

youngman's Avatar
Joined
Aug '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
2,086
Thanks Matt... Downloading now!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1986

hats off to youngman for a stellar review!

Read my writings here
toilet trained +

Mr thunderbox

toilet trained's Avatar
Joined
Jun '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
3,761
shweeet, cant wait to hear this, lova ya work
hang on a minute, im on the potty doing poo





http://soundcloud.com/moth-hunter
DRi_2004XL +

Custom User Title

DRi_2004XL's Avatar
Joined
Jan '04
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
7,176
Nice to see Holding On out in the real world. I've been hammering it back in Brisbane since a certain Caberran left us some gems. This JJJ mix saved me at the tail end of a 12 hour driving session wit a car full of studio gear and the absolute rubbish that was played before it the ngiht on JJJ... nice one Matt.
Lady Liquid +

is inthemix

Lady Liquid's Avatar
Joined
Sep '03
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Posts
2,754
Matt Rowan
Ooohh looky at what I found Well if it isn't our own "King of Funk" Matt Rowan mixing things up for some other random website and not sharing with us Lucky Lady Liquid is on the job :blush:



Matt Rowan


Matt Rowan’s commenced his first residency back in 1998, he has gone on to become a regular at many a Sydney nightclub and event. A style that’s been described as “Bass-driven House Music”, Matt’s sets incorporate a strong rhythmic and techy feel whilst remaining light hearted and funky: A combination which gets any dance floor moving!


Matt Rowan Mix


Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. Masque – Moon Bathing
3. Nils Noa –Monkeybreak (Inkfish Remix)
4. Little Green Men – What You Want (Dub Mix)
5. D:Fuse and Mike Hiratzka – Massif (Chris Micali Remix)
6. Unkown – unkown
7. Matt Rowan – Dish It Out (Baunder Remix)
8. Mashtronic – Blow (Rhythm Code Remix)
9. Jack Obsolete and Rene De La Soyo – Juste Perception (Anil Chawla Mix)
10. Unkown - unkown
11. Latenta Project – Divine (Matt Rowan Mix)
12. Tim Davison – Lying Within
13. Mike Hiratzga and DJ Rap – Only Human
14. Tim Davison – Lying Within (reprise)

peepyfun +

aka Jimmy Dau

peepyfun's Avatar
Joined
Jul '01
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
4,822
lovin monkeybreak at teh moment. nice mix matt
Join my Facebook page HERE

Stream my latest mix on Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/jimmyda
chappo_85 +

Hai!

chappo_85's Avatar
Joined
Aug '04
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Posts
2,748
theres a few tunes im loving atm in there. dling now
See me naked at: Jack'd 2nd Birthday with Format B @ Mono 25/03/11


http://soundcloud.com/chappo
Lady Liquid +

is inthemix

Lady Liquid's Avatar
Joined
Sep '03
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Posts
2,754
Yep nice work!!

I also thought I'd post up this one, I think I like this one even better it's so fkn FUNKY

Matt Rowan - Organic Sessions 018 (Aug07)

http://organictheory.com


1. Dave Robertson and John Gurd – Our Execution
2. Unknown – Unknown
3. Roseth and Orloff – Belle de Cerveza
4. Dr kucho and Gregor Salto – Preacher in the House
5. Stu Hirst – Melodique (Roger Martinez Mix)
6. Style Clash – Her Other Reality (Matt Rowan Mix)
7. Sq. Lab – Exhaust
8. Mark0 – Air (Jaytech Mix)
9. Perry Oneil – Wrong Bet
10. Unknown – Unknown
11. Audionova - Higher

D4Dirty +

Registered User

D4Dirty's Avatar
Joined
Aug '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
607

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Liquid

Yep nice work!!

I also thought I'd post up this one, I think I like this one even better it's so fkn FUNKY

Matt Rowan - Organic Sessions 018 (Aug07)

http://organictheory.com


1. Dave Robertson and John Gurd – Our Execution
2. Unknown – Unknown
3. Roseth and Orloff – Belle de Cerveza
4. Dr kucho and Gregor Salto – Preacher in the House
5. Stu Hirst – Melodique (Roger Martinez Mix)
6. Style Clash – Her Other Reality (Matt Rowan Mix)
7. Sq. Lab – Exhaust
8. Mark0 – Air (Jaytech Mix)
9. Perry Oneil – Wrong Bet
10. Unknown – Unknown
11. Audionova - Higher

Mark0 Air! First release on my label!
Downunder Underground Feat Mikkel Christensen Out Now!

Check out D4Dirty Records for Future Releases!
Glenn_Bennie +

Registered User

Glenn_Bennie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
13
Cant wait to have Matt Play in Adelaide in December, sweet mix aswell

I have also been digging the mix he did on triple j for awhile.
richcur +

Peanuts

richcur's Avatar
Joined
May '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2
Thanked 155 Times in 117 Posts
Posts
6,127
Nice work DaSchmooze
aka Matt Rowan... lovin the remix of Overcast's "Some Say"

Rich Curtis' website & Facebook

Latitude End EP (incl Andre Sobota, Noraj Cue & Verve Rmxs) - Mar 24
Golden Wings Music "Unique" EP (incl Flipped) - May 2

Playing prog/tech LIVE on Proton Radio, 1st Tues of Month @10pm US EST
Al_Mac +

Rumour Miller....

Al_Mac's Avatar
Joined
Sep '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Posts
3,547
such a suck curtis!!

is a nice tune if it is the one im thinking of : P
May/June Happenings

*Watch This Space*

SHIFT_ - Facebook
To add or Not to Add!
youngman +

loves haters

youngman's Avatar
Joined
Aug '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
2,086
Nice tune. Average bloke

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1986

hats off to youngman for a stellar review!

Read my writings here
DaSchmooze +

Self-Described Huguenot

DaSchmooze's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Posts
1,396

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngman

Nice tune. Average bloke

Average??? Awesome -better than wanker I suppose! Thanks for that Rich - one reach around coming your way the next time I'm up north!
We've got the dancing girls...
We've got the Rock Band...
We've got the Cardinal...
We've got the Pope.


Be my friend here...
http://www.facebook.com/djmattrowan
... and here
www.myspace.com/djmattrowan
... and especially here!
www.beatport.com/artists/matt%20rowan
Al_Mac +

Rumour Miller....

Al_Mac's Avatar
Joined
Sep '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Posts
3,547

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaSchmooze

Average??? Awesome -better than wanker I suppose! Thanks for that Rich - one reach around coming your way the next time I'm up north!

LOL...
May/June Happenings

*Watch This Space*

SHIFT_ - Facebook
To add or Not to Add!
Juggalo Muli +

Sven ****ing Vath

Juggalo Muli's Avatar
Joined
May '01
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 3
Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
Posts
18,184
listening to your Triple J mixup now

Very nice indeed. Made the drive home enjoyable. WIcked shit.
CloudTwo +

Registered User

CloudTwo's Avatar
Joined
Jul '07
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 10
Thanked 55 Times in 46 Posts
Posts
645
Just listened to the mix up... twas lush

ps: any chance of a tracklist??
youngman +

loves haters

youngman's Avatar
Joined
Aug '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
2,086
Was that you on last night? Was really loving that mixup!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1986

hats off to youngman for a stellar review!

Read my writings here
DaSchmooze +

Self-Described Huguenot

DaSchmooze's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Posts
1,396
yeah thanks guys - glad you liked it! here's a link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4i6p9h

Doesnt have the interview in it but I sound like a class A bogan anyway so you didnt miss anything!
We've got the dancing girls...
We've got the Rock Band...
We've got the Cardinal...
We've got the Pope.


Be my friend here...
http://www.facebook.com/djmattrowan
... and here
www.myspace.com/djmattrowan
... and especially here!
www.beatport.com/artists/matt%20rowan
turkman +

khlav kalash

turkman's Avatar
Joined
Sep '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 5,242
Thanked 1,440 Times in 657 Posts
Posts
17,485
yeah nice tune buddy, liking that glichy tech.
DJ-PornKing +

blargh

DJ-PornKing's Avatar
Joined
Dec '01
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 8
Thanked 21 Times in 13 Posts
Posts
31,378
Dear Matt,

You have lime disease.

We need to rock out again down here.

Sincerely,
Farnsley Wittingshurst.
See Peekz @:
TBA - Dec 8th
Transit Bar every 4th Monday night
+ more announced soon
DRi_2004XL +

Custom User Title

DRi_2004XL's Avatar
Joined
Jan '04
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
7,176

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaSchmooze

yeah thanks guys - glad you liked it! here's a link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4i6p9h

Doesnt have the interview in it but I sound like a class A bogan anyway so you didnt miss anything!

Nice! Would have been better with the interview though. Just to sample some phrases, pitch them down a few semitones... instant house-style african american vocal, aussie style!
DaSchmooze +

Self-Described Huguenot

DaSchmooze's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Posts
1,396
Really liking this artist archive thing LL! Nice

Ok - some news.

I'll be hosting my own radio show over at Proton commencing on May the 14th at around Midday. Officially speaking, the show will air the second Wednesday of every month at 10pm New york time which, for us who are a little more advanced on the time scale, equates to Midday Thursday. www.protonradio.com

The show is called Played and will be a showcase of a live set recorded at a venue in the month preceeding it. As a result, it will be a varied expereince with everything from deep house opening sets, to mainroom bangers and everything in between. Expect to hear new material from around the world and hot off the press from myself too! Played number 1 will feature a set from last months Trance Energy gig in Melbourne... big room sounds chugging along!

At the end of the month, Played will then be available for download at my facebook and myspace pages, the links of which are located in my signature.

Look forward to your feedback and I hope you like it.

cheers

Matt
We've got the dancing girls...
We've got the Rock Band...
We've got the Cardinal...
We've got the Pope.


Be my friend here...
http://www.facebook.com/djmattrowan
... and here
www.myspace.com/djmattrowan
... and especially here!
www.beatport.com/artists/matt%20rowan

Last edited by DaSchmooze: 03-May-09 at 10:25pm

Rysh +

confuciusornis

Rysh's Avatar
Joined
Sep '06
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 7
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Posts
1,104
The melb gig got recorded? Sweet.
dpacifica +

wonky

dpacifica's Avatar
Joined
Feb '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Posts
1,944
grats Matt, you are slowly but surely taking over the world...nice to see you got a proton gig, great exposure for you and well deserved
Someone - Bring Martin Garcia here please

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlicyDicer
Trance really brings out the retard in people.

DaSchmooze +

Self-Described Huguenot

DaSchmooze's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Posts
1,396

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpacifica

grats Matt, you are slowly but surely taking over the world...nice to see you got a proton gig, great exposure for you and well deserved


Ha! Sweet! Thanks for the wraps.
We've got the dancing girls...
We've got the Rock Band...
We've got the Cardinal...
We've got the Pope.


Be my friend here...
http://www.facebook.com/djmattrowan
... and here
www.myspace.com/djmattrowan
... and especially here!
www.beatport.com/artists/matt%20rowan
Lady Liquid +

is inthemix

Lady Liquid's Avatar
Joined
Sep '03
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Posts
2,754

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaSchmooze

Really liking this artist archive thing LL! Nice

Ok - some news.

I'll be hosting my own radio show over at Proton commencing on May the 14th at around Midday. Officially speaking, the show will air the second Wednesday of every month at 10pm New york time which, for us who are a little more advanced on the time scale, equates to Midday Thursday. www.protonradio.com

The show is called Played and will be a showcase of a live set recorded at a venue in the month preceeding it. As a result, it will be a varied expereince with everything from deep house opening sets, to mainroom bangers and everything in between. Expect to hear new material from around the world and hot off the press from myself too! Played number 1 will feature a set from last months Trance Energy gig in Melbourne... big room sounds chugging along!

At the end of the month, Played will then be available for download at my facebook and myspace pages, the links of which are located in my signature.

Look forward to your feedback and I hope you like it.

cheers

Matt

Awesome sounds good Matt make sure you post your mix links here too, I noticed when I was making ur archive I didn't find alot of your mixes here, I know there are more out there, so post away....keep us in the loop and old links to ur mixes too if they are around!!

Also btw I was actually thinking of making archives for radio shows too.. since there are a few host's that post here regularly I will include them in the archive list so if you want to go ahead and start a thread for your show feel free
Alam +

DARKBEAT 9 BDAY ft. CIRCO LOCO w/ Stacey Pullen, Clive Henry, M.A.N.D.Y & Tania Vulcano @ Billboard TONIGHT!!!

Alam's Avatar
Joined
May '06
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Posts
3,453
matt rowan rocks!!
http://soundcloud.com/alam
UPCOMING SHOWS:
Ohrwurm pres. Radio Slave 'Balance 23 Tour' @ Vertigo KL - Fri 10 May 2013
Ohrwurm pres. Amirali @ Vertigo KL - Fri 7 June 2013
ebb & flo @ Loop Melbourne - Sat 8 June 2013
Darkbeat 10th Birthday pres. John Digweed @ The Prince Melb - Sun 9 June 2013

DaSchmooze +

Self-Described Huguenot

DaSchmooze's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Posts
1,396
yeah thats a great idea LL. I'll set to uploading some oldies right now. And thanks Alam!
We've got the dancing girls...
We've got the Rock Band...
We've got the Cardinal...
We've got the Pope.


Be my friend here...
http://www.facebook.com/djmattrowan
... and here
www.myspace.com/djmattrowan
... and especially here!
www.beatport.com/artists/matt%20rowan
DaSchmooze +

Self-Described Huguenot

DaSchmooze's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Posts
1,396
Ok here we go... some older sets:

Tek Horse:

@ Famous 2/6/07 https://www.yousendit.com/download/d...bWcyWGZIRGc9PQ
@ SweetChilli 4/4/08 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0A6PAN0
@ Bowlarama 25/4/07 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ROJ0JVL2
Colour Limited 2008 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q6WX2ECC


Prog-diddly-umptious:

@ Habit 12/5/06 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QE2DF3W4
@ Laid, Brisbane 2/12/07 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WUOIV0IR
Progressivehouse.com Progcast August 2007 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZRIXN60
South American Tour Mix 2006 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IO73D1I8
We've got the dancing girls...
We've got the Rock Band...
We've got the Cardinal...
We've got the Pope.


Be my friend here...
http://www.facebook.com/djmattrowan
... and here
www.myspace.com/djmattrowan
... and especially here!
www.beatport.com/artists/matt%20rowan
Mickstah +

"Science needs to be applied to beds"

Mickstah's Avatar
Joined
Jun '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 3,850
Thanked 4,159 Times in 1,819 Posts
Posts
25,889
The Bowlarama set is awesome, I still bust it out now and then. We need to get Jimmy on the case for another one of them next summer!
ಥ_ಥ - - - - - - - - - - - -ಠ_

"She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable."
Dean Learner
Trase Love:
O Mick you are so cool
More cooler than a dolphin
Let's hug me


DaSchmooze +

Self-Described Huguenot

DaSchmooze's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Posts
1,396

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickstah

The Bowlarama set is awesome, I still bust it out now and then. We need to get Jimmy on the case for another one of them next summer!

Thanks mate.. yeah that party was kick arse. Beer, bowls and tunes. Such a fun day even though it was raining.
We've got the dancing girls...
We've got the Rock Band...
We've got the Cardinal...
We've got the Pope.


Be my friend here...
http://www.facebook.com/djmattrowan
... and here
www.myspace.com/djmattrowan
... and especially here!
www.beatport.com/artists/matt%20rowan
Arclite +

Registered User

Arclite's Avatar
Joined
Nov '04
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 1
Thanked 54 Times in 45 Posts
Posts
1,236
Nice mate. I will be tuning in. Jeezuz Proton do well out of me.

+1 to another Bowlarama.

Oh and I'm enjoying your take on Social Standards by the way. Nice and chunky.
SIRCrx +

I have a red X .. WTF

SIRCrx's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Posts
2,218

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaSchmooze

Ok here we go... some older sets:

Tek Horse:

@ Famous 2/6/07 https://www.yousendit.com/download/d...bWcyWGZIRGc9PQ
@ SweetChilli 4/4/08 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0A6PAN0
@ Bowlarama 25/4/07 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ROJ0JVL2
Colour Limited 2008 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q6WX2ECC


Prog-diddly-umptious:

@ Habit 12/5/06 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QE2DF3W4
@ Laid, Brisbane 2/12/07 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WUOIV0IR
Progressivehouse.com Progcast August 2007 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZRIXN60
South American Tour Mix 2006 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IO73D1I8

Well Wicked !!!

neads more trance IMO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruso

But has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?


Oscillate Darkly !!!
Get your Stumble on .....

antis +

automated user

antis's Avatar
Joined
Jan '05
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 3
Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts
Posts
7,538
will have to check these out

i enjoyed 'i play this'

- Automation -
DaSchmooze +

Self-Described Huguenot

DaSchmooze's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Posts
1,396

Quote:

Originally Posted by antis

will have to check these out

i enjoyed 'i play this'


ahh thanks! Glad you liked it. Album 2 hopefully out by year's end. Fingers crossed anyway.
We've got the dancing girls...
We've got the Rock Band...
We've got the Cardinal...
We've got the Pope.


Be my friend here...
http://www.facebook.com/djmattrowan
... and here
www.myspace.com/djmattrowan
... and especially here!
www.beatport.com/artists/matt%20rowan
Vlammen +

Registered User

Vlammen's Avatar
Joined
Jun '08
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Posts
121

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaSchmooze

Prog-diddly-umptious:

@ Habit 12/5/06 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QE2DF3W4
@ Laid, Brisbane 2/12/07 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WUOIV0IR
Progressivehouse.com Progcast August 2007 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZRIXN60
South American Tour Mix 2006 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IO73D1I8

Awesome!!!!

Hey Matt - quick question: Did you record your 1hr set at Laundry on Easter Saturday? I so, can we get that too? I really, really enjoyed that one (also enjoyed having some space at the time, which disappeared later on...)
DaSchmooze +

Self-Described Huguenot

DaSchmooze's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
<
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Posts
1,396

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlammen

Awesome!!!!

Hey Matt - quick question: Did you record your 1hr set at Laundry on Easter Saturday? I so, can we get that too? I really, really enjoyed that one (also enjoyed having some space at the time, which disappeared later on...)


Fuck didn't it just - the place was empty for all of 1 track. Never played Deep and Tech house and having people whoop it up so much! Great fun.

In regards to the set I'm hoping to use that one as podcast number 2 so in about a month yeah?
We've got the dancing girls...
We've got the Rock Band...
We've got the Cardinal...
We've got the Pope.


Be my friend here...
http://www.facebook.com/djmattrowan
... and here
www.myspace.com/djmattrowan
... and especially here!
www.beatport.com/artists/matt%20rowan
Page 1 of 3
Reply

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts