EDM, Trance and Hard Dance

Gareth Emery

Reply
  Tools
VolcoM +

Registered User

VolcoM's Avatar
Joined
May '02
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
135

Quote:

Originally Posted by Music_Pirate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prexSasXJuk

Pretty sure the mashup is by GE, killer track regardless

yep he did a mashup of these two tracks... it was first done by Myon and Shane 54 on their Coldharbour Day Mix, and Gaz liked it so much that he asked them to complete the mashup.

Instead they just sent him the Acapella and Gaz did the mashup himself, and now plays it in all his latest livesets!
VolcoM +

Registered User

VolcoM's Avatar
Joined
May '02
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
135
Gareth Emery - DJ Mag Results Party, Ministry of Sound London 28-10-09:

01. Deadmau5 - Strobe
02. Winter Kills - Deep Down
03. ID
04. Calvin Harris - Flashback (Eric Prydz Remix)
05. Wippenberg - Pong
06. Pryda vs. ATB - Melogade (Myon & Shane 54 vs Gareth Emery Mashup)
07. OceanLab - Lonely Girl (Gareth Emery Remix)
08. Gareth Emery - Metropolis
09. Gareth Emery With Emma Hewitt - I Will Be The Same (Sound of Garuda Mix)

**Make note that the recording starts half ways into track two, The file has been edited, to remove gaps, pauses and all, so it sounds like hicups at the start, but they clear up by 3rd track**

Download Link
BENFICA +

Got Milk???

BENFICA's Avatar
Joined
Dec '04
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
597
loving disk 2
NumbeH +

what is this

NumbeH's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 14
Posts
841
Media Player
Garuda Live: Episode 1 - YouTube

NumbeH +

what is this

NumbeH's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 14
Posts
841
Global DJ Broadcast with Markus Schulz and Gareth Emery (17-12-2009)

Markus Schulz

01. JPL - We're on the Moon
02. Adamuna - Kalifornia Shakedown
03. Van Dresen - Back to Start (Kimito Lopez Remix)
04. Oryon - V2
05. Tritonal - Suede (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
06. Lange Presents Firewall - Wanderlust
07. Trilucid - Departures (Yuri Kane Remix)
08. Jes - Lovesong (Cosmic Gate Remix)
09. Daniel Wanrooy - Dream With Me
10. Ali Wilson - Boombox [Global Selection]
11. Max Graham - Sun in the Winter [World Premiere]

Gareth Emery

01. Ashley Wallbridge - Chimera (Gareth Emery Intro Edit)
02. Bart van Wissen - Cosmic Superhero
03. Ellrich & Plaice - Fucking Society (Ellrich & Plaice Mix)
04. Pulser - Broken Universe
05. Plastic Boy - Chocolate Infusion
06. Faithless - Sun to Me (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)
07. Tritonal vs. Vast Vision - Kiss Me at Luminosity (Gareth Emery Mashup)
08. Jordan Suckley - From Paradise (Jon O'Bir Remix)
09. Ferry Corsten - Twice in a Blue Moon (Extended Mix)
10. Tritonal - Suede (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
11. Greg Downey - Global Code
12. Paul Webster Featuring Angelic Amanda - Time (Sean Tyas Remix)


love it

link - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4CDSLO8
kanni +

in za mikkusu ^-^

kanni's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 749
Posts
3,250
ooh looks the goods.
haven't downloaded global DJ broadcast for a while, miss laughing at Markus Schulz' voice
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Hdb2's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
< 2,372
Posts
7,909

Quote:

Originally Posted by NumbeH

Gareth Emery

01. Ashley Wallbridge - Chimera (Gareth Emery Intro Edit)
02. Bart van Wissen - Cosmic Superhero
03. Ellrich & Plaice - Fucking Society (Ellrich & Plaice Mix)
04. Pulser - Broken Universe
05. Plastic Boy - Chocolate Infusion
06. Faithless - Sun to Me (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)
07. Tritonal vs. Vast Vision - Kiss Me at Luminosity (Gareth Emery Mashup)
08. Jordan Suckley - From Paradise (Jon O'Bir Remix)
09. Ferry Corsten - Twice in a Blue Moon (Extended Mix)
10. Tritonal - Suede (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
11. Greg Downey - Global Code
12. Paul Webster Featuring Angelic Amanda - Time (Sean Tyas Remix)


love it

link - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4CDSLO8


Gave this a listen last night.... Awesome!
20
Finchy84 +

Is Chaffinch Racing!!!

Finchy84's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
1,026
Last two podcasts he has made mention of homing coming to Australia. The last one being, him making a point on. Shoutout to a Melb person that emailed in, "it could be sooner than he thinks"

If he comes out that will be great.
MongooseFiend +

Registered User

MongooseFiend's Avatar
Joined
Feb '07
Times thanked
< 431
Posts
4,727
Mark James made it clear on a post last year that GTR is locked in for a tour here, it was just a case of which one. I still reckon it's Global Gathering over easter.
NumbeH +

what is this

NumbeH's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 14
Posts
841
wooot
flippy +

rushproductions.com.au / facebook.com/djjed

flippy's Avatar
Joined
Jul '03
Times thanked
< 285
Posts
9,533

Quote:

Originally Posted by MongooseFiend

Mark James made it clear on a post last year that GTR is locked in for a tour here, it was just a case of which one. I still reckon it's Global Gathering over easter.

as long as he's mainstage whereeverthefuck GG is held (my vote - Showgrounds > SMMB), i'm a happy camper
RUSH PRODUCTIONS: HOUSE|PROG|TECH|TRANCE
Rush Radio - Podcast via iTunes or Podbean

Jed - Prog/Tech/Trance

GIGS'n'SHIT
09/05_TRANCE NATION
17/05_SUPER8 & TAB and BEN NICKY

kanni +

in za mikkusu ^-^

kanni's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 749
Posts
3,250
*waiting in anticipation for announcement*

mattpolo8 +

on a good day...

mattpolo8's Avatar
Joined
Feb '09
Times thanked
< 254
Posts
4,696
i dont think global will even be happening tbh

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaVeR_SpIkE View Post

shut the fuck up fag they are both money freaks

Hdb2 +

Sup.

Hdb2's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
< 2,372
Posts
7,909
Godskitchen maybe? That would be pretty cool albeit a little far away haha.
20
mattpolo8 +

on a good day...

mattpolo8's Avatar
Joined
Feb '09
Times thanked
< 254
Posts
4,696
i still have high hopes for a late future announcement. if not..i think june. winter sound system or we love.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaVeR_SpIkE View Post

shut the fuck up fag they are both money freaks

flippy +

rushproductions.com.au / facebook.com/djjed

flippy's Avatar
Joined
Jul '03
Times thanked
< 285
Posts
9,533

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattpolo8

i dont think global will even be happening tbh

yeahhh that close to FMF and no announcement yet, i would have thought GG would be later in the year like last time...

..or maybe Mr James has answered the prayers of the trance massif and is potentially planning on an Emery Gods Kitchen main arena set in October?

I should buy some new undies now in case. i'll be going through a few pairs before the night arrives.
RUSH PRODUCTIONS: HOUSE|PROG|TECH|TRANCE
Rush Radio - Podcast via iTunes or Podbean

Jed - Prog/Tech/Trance

GIGS'n'SHIT
09/05_TRANCE NATION
17/05_SUPER8 & TAB and BEN NICKY

kanni +

in za mikkusu ^-^

kanni's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 749
Posts
3,250

Quote:

Originally Posted by flippy

yeahhh that close to FMF and no announcement yet, i would have thought GG would be later in the year like last time...

..or maybe Mr James has answered the prayers of the trance massif and is potentially planning on an Emery Gods Kitchen main arena set in October?

I should buy some new undies now in case. i'll be going through a few pairs before the night arrives.

Finchy84 +

Is Chaffinch Racing!!!

Finchy84's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
1,026
He wont be playing future as he is in the US as well for those dates....so who knows when he is coming!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wana3q

Raver Baby crew are responsible for more shit music than Muscles, Hanson and the Backdoor Boys combined.... big call I know.

Walter_Juan +

I like the noise it makes

Walter_Juan's Avatar
Joined
Feb '04
Times thanked
< 76
Posts
890


Gareth Emery - The Sound of Garuda

What a difference a year makes 12 months ago Garuda was but a word & a concept in the mind of a DJ/Producer. Now its a record label, a club night and a rapidly crystallizing sound in its own right. Much the same can be said of its creator, Gareth Emery. This time last year he was a challenger, No.23 in DJ Magazines Top 100 chart and starting to put pressure on the established trance hierarchy. This year hes there, ushered through the door and into the inner sanctum of the worlds Top 10 DJs.
This winter The Sound of Garuda compilation will again define and underline Emerys musical outlook. On both its 2009 & 2010 discs you will instantly get to grips with the sound combinations that have made both he and Garuda such a breath of fresh. The forward-gazing 2010 disc kicks off with man-of-the-moment Ashley Wallbridges sound-scaping Harmonies and snakes a 80 minute passage through tunes including Wippenbergs just-promod Pong, Sander van Doorns Ninety and Marcel Woods & Artento Divinis super-banger Inside My Time. Youll also find previously locked-up-tight exclusives from Pulser (with the meditative, majestic Broken Universe) and Slovenias finest Beltek churning up a slow-burning transcendental storm on Niagara Falls.

The Sound of Garuda though is as much about the year still with us, as it is the one to come. In essence a condensed musical retrospective of what has been the greatest year in Emerys career; it brings together the top 1% of the tracks he used to build states of sweaty synergism on dancefloors around the planet. In a super-fluid mixed manner Super8 & Tabs Elektra, Jorn van Deynhovens towering reconfiguration of RAMs RAMsterdam, A&Bs Club Mix of Oceanlabs On A Good Day, Purple Hazes Bliksem and a dozen tracks more besides all lay down direct challenges to the speakers.

Naturally enough both discs are fuelled by a fair measure of Emerys own production output. Metropolis & Exposure (the first Garuda singles) are both featured on the album, as is his forthcoming Emma Hewitt vocalled track, I Will Be The Same and his halcyon, lamenting remould of Oceanlabs Lonely Girl.

Tracklisting

Disc 1
1. Harmonies (Sound of Garuda Intro mix) - Ashley Wallbridge
2. Niagara Falls - Beltek
3. Repeat After Me (Shawn Mitiska & Ad Brown remix) - Ben Preston
4. Pong (Original Mix) - Wippenberg
5. Pictures Of You (Terry Ferminal mix) - Mark Sinclair
6. I Will Be The Same (Sound of Garuda mix) - Gareth Emery with Emma Hewitt
7. Broken Universe - Pulser
8. Sunstroke - Be:Gold
9. Ninety - Sander van Doorn
10. Boombox - Ali Wilson
11. I.nside Me - Marcel Woods
12. Biding My Time - Artento Divini
13. Suede (Stoneface & Terminal remix) - Tritonal
14. Breakout (Darker mix) - David Forbes
15. Global Code - Greg Downey
16. Affirmation (Sound of Garuda Outro mix) - Activa
17. 13.Simulated 2010

Disc 2
1. Faces - Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge feat. Meighan Nealon
2. White Mouse - Audible
3. Bliksem - Sander van Doorn pres. Purple Haze
4. Sound Of Violence - Dennis de Laat
5. Lethal Industry - Tiesto
6. Stadium Four (Original Mix) - Lange & Andy Moor
7. Professional Killers (Gareth Emery Remix) - Komytea
8. Copius Cain (Genix re-rub) - GNX
9. Poker (Dub mix) - Robbie Buri
10. Nothing At All - Rex Mundi feat Susana
11. Lonely Girl (Gareth Emery remix) - Oceanlab
12. Metropolis - Gareth Emery
13. Sign of The Times (original Mix) - Cosmic Gate
14. Simulated 2010 - Marco V
15. Starstruck (Jochen Miller remix) - Be:Gold
16. Exposure (Short Stab) - Gareth Emery
17. Elektra - Super8 & Tab
18. RAMsterdam (Jorn van Deynhoven remix) - RAM
19. On A Good Day (A&B Club mix) - Above & Beyond pres. Oceanlab


Release Date: 16 January 2010
NumbeH +

what is this

NumbeH's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 14
Posts
841
old
flippy +

rushproductions.com.au / facebook.com/djjed

flippy's Avatar
Joined
Jul '03
Times thanked
< 285
Posts
9,533
i haz my free copy coming to me this Saturday

one of the monster tracks from CD 2 i shall be dropping at Nexus too can't wait!
RUSH PRODUCTIONS: HOUSE|PROG|TECH|TRANCE
Rush Radio - Podcast via iTunes or Podbean

Jed - Prog/Tech/Trance

GIGS'n'SHIT
09/05_TRANCE NATION
17/05_SUPER8 & TAB and BEN NICKY

Finchy84 +

Is Chaffinch Racing!!!

Finchy84's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
1,026
Great album I love it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wana3q

Raver Baby crew are responsible for more shit music than Muscles, Hanson and the Backdoor Boys combined.... big call I know.

WyscuL +

Child of Eden

WyscuL's Avatar
Joined
Jul '05
Times thanked
< 33
Posts
697
A lot of mates think this is pretty special.
-=-=-==-===-====-===-==-=-=-
Mixcrate mixes
nickyboy +

Registered User

Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 1
Posts
675
this guy has made dudes like me love trance and for that im so fucking grateful! ill c this dude anywhere,anytime at any price! the essential mix he did in early 2008 is still the best essential for me ever!! wont be beaten for some time....unless he does another 1! hahha! gareth fucking rocks!
mattpolo8 +

on a good day...

mattpolo8's Avatar
Joined
Feb '09
Times thanked
< 254
Posts
4,696
take a look at the dear mark james thread..

i asked gareth emery..when

mark james said june.

armin is also in june if i remember correctly. so emery for winter sound system/we love sounds?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaVeR_SpIkE View Post

shut the fuck up fag they are both money freaks

Finchy84 +

Is Chaffinch Racing!!!

Finchy84's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
1,026

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattpolo8

take a look at the dear mark james thread..

i asked gareth emery..when

mark james said june.

armin is also in june if i remember correctly. so emery for winter sound system/we love sounds?

Yeah Armin Only is on this year, 2 years ago you had Armin Only and the following day was WLS I think.

That will be cool.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wana3q

Raver Baby crew are responsible for more shit music than Muscles, Hanson and the Backdoor Boys combined.... big call I know.

metaphorikal +

u mad

metaphorikal's Avatar
Joined
Jun '08
Times thanked
< 1,752
Posts
5,195
Armin Only then Gareth within the next few days would be mad

It would soften the comedown after Armin Only if I knew Id see gareth a few days later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaVeR_SpIkE View Post

fucked international break at it yet again fuck off already

Euphoria85 +

Purloined! Ha, ha, Loins!

Euphoria85's Avatar
Joined
May '07
Times thanked
< 153
Posts
1,725

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walter_Juan



Gareth Emery - The Sound of Garuda

What a difference a year makes 12 months ago Garuda was but a word & a concept in the mind of a DJ/Producer. Now its a record label, a club night and a rapidly crystallizing sound in its own right. Much the same can be said of its creator, Gareth Emery. This time last year he was a challenger, No.23 in DJ Magazines Top 100 chart and starting to put pressure on the established trance hierarchy. This year hes there, ushered through the door and into the inner sanctum of the worlds Top 10 DJs.
This winter The Sound of Garuda compilation will again define and underline Emerys musical outlook. On both its 2009 & 2010 discs you will instantly get to grips with the sound combinations that have made both he and Garuda such a breath of fresh. The forward-gazing 2010 disc kicks off with man-of-the-moment Ashley Wallbridges sound-scaping Harmonies and snakes a 80 minute passage through tunes including Wippenbergs just-promod Pong, Sander van Doorns Ninety and Marcel Woods & Artento Divinis super-banger Inside My Time. Youll also find previously locked-up-tight exclusives from Pulser (with the meditative, majestic Broken Universe) and Slovenias finest Beltek churning up a slow-burning transcendental storm on Niagara Falls.

The Sound of Garuda though is as much about the year still with us, as it is the one to come. In essence a condensed musical retrospective of what has been the greatest year in Emerys career; it brings together the top 1% of the tracks he used to build states of sweaty synergism on dancefloors around the planet. In a super-fluid mixed manner Super8 & Tabs Elektra, Jorn van Deynhovens towering reconfiguration of RAMs RAMsterdam, A&Bs Club Mix of Oceanlabs On A Good Day, Purple Hazes Bliksem and a dozen tracks more besides all lay down direct challenges to the speakers.

Naturally enough both discs are fuelled by a fair measure of Emerys own production output. Metropolis & Exposure (the first Garuda singles) are both featured on the album, as is his forthcoming Emma Hewitt vocalled track, I Will Be The Same and his halcyon, lamenting remould of Oceanlabs Lonely Girl.

Tracklisting

Disc 1
1. Harmonies (Sound of Garuda Intro mix) - Ashley Wallbridge
2. Niagara Falls - Beltek
3. Repeat After Me (Shawn Mitiska & Ad Brown remix) - Ben Preston
4. Pong (Original Mix) - Wippenberg
5. Pictures Of You (Terry Ferminal mix) - Mark Sinclair
6. I Will Be The Same (Sound of Garuda mix) - Gareth Emery with Emma Hewitt
7. Broken Universe - Pulser
8. Sunstroke - Be:Gold
9. Ninety - Sander van Doorn
10. Boombox - Ali Wilson
11. I.nside Me - Marcel Woods
12. Biding My Time - Artento Divini
13. Suede (Stoneface & Terminal remix) - Tritonal
14. Breakout (Darker mix) - David Forbes
15. Global Code - Greg Downey
16. Affirmation (Sound of Garuda Outro mix) - Activa
17. 13.Simulated 2010

Disc 2
1. Faces - Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge feat. Meighan Nealon
2. White Mouse - Audible
3. Bliksem - Sander van Doorn pres. Purple Haze
4. Sound Of Violence - Dennis de Laat
5. Lethal Industry - Tiesto
6. Stadium Four (Original Mix) - Lange & Andy Moor
7. Professional Killers (Gareth Emery Remix) - Komytea
8. Copius Cain (Genix re-rub) - GNX
9. Poker (Dub mix) - Robbie Buri
10. Nothing At All - Rex Mundi feat Susana
11. Lonely Girl (Gareth Emery remix) - Oceanlab
12. Metropolis - Gareth Emery
13. Sign of The Times (original Mix) - Cosmic Gate
14. Simulated 2010 - Marco V
15. Starstruck (Jochen Miller remix) - Be:Gold
16. Exposure (Short Stab) - Gareth Emery
17. Elektra - Super8 & Tab
18. RAMsterdam (Jorn van Deynhoven remix) - RAM
19. On A Good Day (A&B Club mix) - Above & Beyond pres. Oceanlab


Release Date: 16 January 2010

great fuckin album!!!! i love the tracklist and gareth's sound soooo much!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poondaddy Shortbread

Bring your daughters up properly, tell them to swalleh.



Quote:

Originally Posted by johnbiggs

i dont want each set to just blend into eachother as i mack some babe while her face melts.

NumbeH +

what is this

NumbeH's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 14
Posts
841


Broadcast live on Afterhours FM

also podcast 96
flippy +

rushproductions.com.au / facebook.com/djjed

flippy's Avatar
Joined
Jul '03
Times thanked
< 285
Posts
9,533
listened to his sounds of Garuda album on the way to rainbow over the weekend - fuck. ME.

beautiful. I have a feeling I'm gunna be playing this one inside out for months to come
loopi +

bliss :D

loopi's Avatar
Joined
Jan '05
Times thanked
< 860
Posts
9,958
goddamnnn. i NEED this album!!!!!!!!
<3
dthomas22 +

ohh its..

dthomas22's Avatar
Joined
Apr '06
Times thanked
< 36
Posts
2,393
i looked for it at jb the other day but no luck
TranceGuru +

In A State of Trance

TranceGuru's Avatar
Joined
Oct '09
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
353
Gareth Emery - Live Circus Afterhours Montreal (2010.01.01)

01. BT ft. Jes - Every Other Way (Armin van Buuren Remix)
02. Gareth Emery - Metropolis
03. Ashley Wallbridge - Chimera
04. Calvin Harris - Flashback (Eric Prydz Remix)
05. Jerome Isma-Ae - Hold That Sucker Down
06. Myon & Shane54 - Vampire (Gareth Emery Remix)
07. ID
08. ID
09. Southside Spinners - Luvstruck 2010 (Filthy Rich Remix)
10. Boom Jinx & Jaytech - Milano
11. Marco V feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Coming Back (Nic Chagall Remix)
12. M.I.K.E. Presents Plastic Boy - Chocolate Infusion
13. Dash Berlin - Waiting
14. ID
15. Gaia - Tuvan (Gareth Emery Remix)
16. Cosmic Gate vs. Marco V - Sign Of The Times vs. Simulated (Emery Re-Edit)
17. Be:Gold - Sunstroke
18. Tiesto, Lange, Moor & Komytea - Lethal Stadium Four (Emery Re-Edit)
19. Ashley Wallbridge & Andy Moor - Faces
20. Ferry Corsten - Twice in a Blue Moon
21. Tritonal vs Vast Vision - Kiss Me @ Luminosity (Emery Edit)
22. Gareth Emery - Exposure
23. Paul van Dyk - Nothing But You (Super8 & Tab Remix)
24. ID
25. Faithless - You're The Sun To Me (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)
26. Filo & Peri feat. Aruna - Ashley (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)
27. Tritonal - Suede (Stoneface & Terminal Remix - Tritonal Edit)
28. Gareth Emery vs Delirium - This is Silence (Myon & Shane 54 Collision)
29. Super 8 & Tab - Elektra
30. Greg Downey - Global Code
31. Paul Webster feat. Angelic Amanda - Time (Sean Tyas Remix)
32. Activa - Transmission
33. Wippenberg - Chakalaka (Heatbeat Remix)
34. Paul van Dyk ft. Johnny McDaid - We Are One (Giuseppe Ottaviani)
35. ID
36. GTR - Mistral
37. Sean Tyas - Tingle
38. Ratty - Sunrise (Here I Am)
39. Gareth Emery - More Than Anything (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
40. ID
41. OceanLab vs Gareth Emery - On A Metropolis Day (Myon & Shane 54 Mashup)

http://www.multiupload.com/TAA67D54WQ
mattpolo8 +

on a good day...

mattpolo8's Avatar
Joined
Feb '09
Times thanked
< 254
Posts
4,696
fap

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaVeR_SpIkE View Post

shut the fuck up fag they are both money freaks

nickyboy +

Registered User

Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 1
Posts
675
where can i get that album in melbs? went to jb aswell but no dice!
Finchy84 +

Is Chaffinch Racing!!!

Finchy84's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
1,026
He is deffo coming in June. He directed msg'd me Twitter after I asked him. Gonna d/l that set. Tracklist looks the goods.
flippy +

rushproductions.com.au / facebook.com/djjed

flippy's Avatar
Joined
Jul '03
Times thanked
< 285
Posts
9,533

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickyboy

where can i get that album in melbs? went to jb aswell but no dice!

James Brooke @ 405 Recordings is releasing em in Oz
dthomas22 +

ohh its..

dthomas22's Avatar
Joined
Apr '06
Times thanked
< 36
Posts
2,393
i don't know what i'd do without 405 ;\
nickyboy +

Registered User

Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 1
Posts
675
cant wait to june! looks like he will most likely do winter sounds so lets hope future keeps it at melb tennis centre and gareth gets a 3 hour minimum set in rod or hisense arena...now that will be fucking special!!!!!!!!!!!!! also that set he did on schulz's show was FARKING SICK!!! gonna give that Circus set a listen this wk. GARETH EMERY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Yeah Baby 500Gb Internet Fuck Yes

RaVeR_SpIkE's Avatar
Joined
Jun '07
Times thanked
< 3,619
Posts
7,377
id see him for sure but i don't how Future or who ever are the prompters, are going do a Winter sound sytem and Armin Only 2010, how is that going to work
Finchy84 +

Is Chaffinch Racing!!!

Finchy84's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
1,026
Quality is ok, a bit tinny but not that bad.

Gareth Emery - Live Circus Afterhours Montreal (2010.01.01)

Style: Trance
DJ: Gareth Emery
Title: Live @ Circus Afterhours Montreal
Date: 2010.01.01
Quality: 192 kbps
Size: 322 MB

Tracklist:

01. BT ft. Jes - Every Other Way (Armin van Buuren Remix)
02. Gareth Emery - Metropolis
03. Ashley Wallbridge - Chimera
04. Calvin Harris - Flashback (Eric Prydz Remix)
05. Jerome Isma-Ae - Hold That Sucker Down
06. Myon & Shane54 - Vampire (Gareth Emery Remix)
07. ID
08. ID
09. Southside Spinners - Luvstruck 2010 (Filthy Rich Remix)
10. Boom Jinx & Jaytech - Milano
11. Marco V feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Coming Back (Nic Chagall Remix)
12. M.I.K.E. Presents Plastic Boy - Chocolate Infusion
13. Dash Berlin - Waiting
14. ID
15. Gaia - Tuvan (Gareth Emery Remix)
16. Cosmic Gate vs. Marco V - Sign Of The Times vs. Simulated (Emery Re-Edit)
17. Be:Gold - Sunstroke
18. Tiesto, Lange, Moor & Komytea - Lethal Stadium Four (Emery Re-Edit)
19. Ashley Wallbridge & Andy Moor - Faces
20. Ferry Corsten - Twice in a Blue Moon
21. Tritonal vs Vast Vision - Kiss Me @ Luminosity (Emery Edit)
22. Gareth Emery - Exposure
23. Paul van Dyk - Nothing But You (Super8 & Tab Remix)
24. ID
25. Faithless - You're The Sun To Me (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)
26. Filo & Peri feat. Aruna - Ashley (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)
27. Tritonal - Suede (Stoneface & Terminal Remix - Tritonal Edit)
28. Gareth Emery vs Delirium - This is Silence (Myon & Shane 54 Collision)
29. Super 8 & Tab - Elektra
30. Greg Downey - Global Code
31. Paul Webster feat. Angelic Amanda - Time (Sean Tyas Remix)
32. Activa - Transmission
33. Wippenberg - Chakalaka (Heatbeat Remix)
34. Paul van Dyk ft. Johnny McDaid - We Are One (Giuseppe Ottaviani)
35. ID
36. GTR - Mistral
37. Sean Tyas - Tingle
38. Ratty - Sunrise (Here I Am)
39. Gareth Emery - More Than Anything (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
40. ID
41. OceanLab vs Gareth Emery - On A Metropolis Day (Myon & Shane 54 Mashup)

DOWNLOAD

http://yabadaba.ru/files/210668
http://www.multiupload.com/TAA67D54WQ

Quote:

Originally Posted by wana3q

Raver Baby crew are responsible for more shit music than Muscles, Hanson and the Backdoor Boys combined.... big call I know.

SurfinBird +

ITM Legend

SurfinBird's Avatar
Joined
Oct '09
Times thanked
< 0
Posts
5,627
^^ That tracklist is gay.
metaphorikal +

u mad

metaphorikal's Avatar
Joined
Jun '08
Times thanked
< 1,752
Posts
5,195
Its like a 4hr episode of Asot

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaVeR_SpIkE View Post

fucked international break at it yet again fuck off already

Gazza23 +

Registered User

Joined
Sep '08
Times thanked
< 19
Posts
460
So June is confirmed is it?

nickyboy +

Registered User

Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 1
Posts
675
i think so! he will be playing winter sounds,we love sounds! cant wait! and i just got the sound of garuda today from jbhifi on elizabeth st woop woop! the only 1 they had..lucky!!
djpractice +

Registered User

djpractice's Avatar
Joined
Sep '07
Times thanked
< 96
Posts
2,767
basically confirmed he will be at WSS considering he is at We Love Sounds in Sydney

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

so sexcited
Practice - Playing weird shit since 2004
NumbeH +

what is this

NumbeH's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 14
Posts
841
Finally!
nickyboy +

Registered User

Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 1
Posts
675
thank god the man is comin! the rest of that lineup is averahe except for ellen and schulz but emery is the man! sideshow is a long shot but i hope he does another set somewhere in melbs!
DJ MooseKnuckle +

ASOT 500 =D

DJ MooseKnuckle's Avatar
Joined
May '07
Times thanked
< 1
Posts
5,508
Looks like I'm destined never to see the man!!!

Even if I could afford to go to We Love this year I wouldn't because it's not worth to pay that much to see 1.5 hrs sets from Emery, Schulz, and Garraud!
ITM Is GHEY!

Facebook - Brendon Metric

MyDJSpace - Brendon Metric

Check out my Focus mix on Trancetribe

Tickets for Sale - PM for more info
Magic City (2nd Release) - $125
Keep up with all our Industry ticket sales
nickyboy +

Registered User

Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 1
Posts
675
save ya pennies moose and come matey! i reckon they will atleast give gareth 2 hours 2 work his magic!
Reply

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts