House, Techno and Progressive

eelke kleijn

Tools
brenly +

Reasoner

Times thanked
<
eelke kleijn
well there's a thread for just about every other artist... why not eelke.

only knew a bit about him until recently... and have now fallen in love.

this guy produces some of the best prog i've ever heard. monsters of the deep
his mixes and live sets are on the same level... fkn fantastic shit!

when was the last time he was here? i desperately wanna see him play now.

there's also a mix i downloaded from tribalmixes...
Eelke Kleijn - Live @ Audio Deluxe - 09-08-16.mp3 so middle of last year... but can't find a track list anywhere and there's a track that's played around 33min which is absolutely beautiful and hypnotic... would love if someone could id it?? will try and create a sample of it over the next few days... takes too long to upload a whole mix... n this ones 3.5 hrs long.

did i mention i love this guy!!
reasoning4.0.

Last edited by brenly: 15-Feb-10 at 08:38pm

turkman +

khlav kalash

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,440 Times in 657 Posts
i do believe there was one made less then a month or so ago.

one of my favorite producers, his older stuff is mental!

Media Player

Media Player

but only two of many wonderful productions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mashedman

if you stroke your chin hard enough i heard a genie comes out and gives you 3 track ids

brenly +

Reasoner

Times thanked
<
if i search and it takes longer than 20seconds to find the thread... it doesn't count lol.

(sorry)

but hey... his music is worth two threads. completely totally in love with it.
reasoning4.0.
brenly +

Reasoner

Times thanked
<
has anyone listened to his 3.5hr set from last yr?

eelke kleijn @ audio deluxe Gold - rosario 16.08.09

i don't have direct download but it's on tribal mixes.

amaaazing!!
reasoning4.0.
Lady Liquid +

is inthemix

Times thanked
<
http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...d.php?t=248548
brenly +

Reasoner

Times thanked
<
your eelke thread links to one from 2007 / 2008... the set i was asking about was from 09.

and i'm still desperate for some of you guys to id some of the tracks. such a good mix.
reasoning4.0.
JulesPLees +

Just about sick of it. Totes.

Times thanked
<
his latest space remixes have been wikkid
Something Coming.
stubs +

0.o

Times thanked
<
Dont mind his older stuff. The deep mix of Hinterglem goes pretty hard as well as his 'Cold Hotel' remix.

Media Player
turkman +

khlav kalash

Times thanked
<
Media Player

Here's one of his oldies that I love.

Quote:

if you stroke your chin hard enough i heard a genie comes out and gives you 3 track ids

Mr Ville +

Times thanked
<
Eelke rocks my jocks. Daglicht is also one of my old favourites.
FiendForProg +

ChuggaChuggaChooChoo......

Times thanked
<
Wish someone would bring this dude out. Remember someone saying that he is quite pricey though.
pomrocks +

Does it Deep

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,013 Times in 670 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiendForProg View Post

Wish someone would bring this dude out. Remember someone saying that he is quite pricey though.

i was talking to his agent earlier this year, they've got another artist they want to tour here before they look at touring eelke, and no he's not cheap either
Playing at;

Gigs & stuff - Dave Stuart - DJ Page

SHRUG
FTorres +

Times thanked
<
Taken from MS,

Eelke Kleijn - Live @ Pacha, Buenos Aires - 18-Sep-2010

Radioshow
01. Art Bleek – Message To The Dreamer [EevoNext]
02. Ferreck Dawn – Walking on Clouds [Magnitude]
03. Ferreck Dawn – Narcotics (Tundra’s Quiet Daze Mix) [Magnitude]
04. Roger Martinez – Deep Down [Outside the Box Music]
05. Roger Martinez – Deep Down (Lemontrip Floating Away Remix) [Outside the Box Music]
06. ID
07. ID
08. Sebastian Davidson & Eelke Kleijn – Army of Two [Neurotraxx]
09. Underworld – 2 Months Off (DAVI Bootleg)
10. Mr F. – Rain (Dub) [Only]
11. Momu – The Dive (Christian Gandini & Mike Griego Bootleg)
12. Caribou – Sun (Kastis Torrau & Arnas D Remix)
13. Liluca – Timeline (Pacco & Rudy B Remix) [Particles]
14. Eelke Kleijn – Mémoires [Anjunadeep]
15. Weepee – Perseus [Particles]
16. GMJ – First There Was Sound (Jamie Stevens Remix) [Open]
17. Examine – Common Faces [Manual]
18. Marc Romboy & Rodriguez Jr & Lac De Nivelle [Systematic]
19. Chymera – Pump [Cocoon]
20. ID
21. Kino Oko – Lovely Serenade (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [Tribal Vision]
22. ID
Podcast Only
23. Mitrinique – Saturday (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [Faith Music]
24. 16 Bit Lolitas – Perry & Peggy Have Twins [Bits n Pieces]
25. Akabus – Wasted Feeling (Ucleden Remix) [Sick Watona]
26. Faithless – Not Going Home (Eric Prydz Remix)
27. Dale Anderson – Bugs (Cid Inc Remix) [Whose Haus]
28. Carl Craig – At Les (Christian Smith Remix)
29. Glenn Morrison feat. Cathy Burton – Symptoms of a Stranger (Henry Saiz Space Oddity Remix) [Armada]
30. Way Out West – Surrender (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [Hope]
31. ID
32. Radiohead – Everything (Applescal Bootleg)
33. ID
34. Roger Martinez – Moment [Outside the Box Music]
35. Sezer Uysal – Conventional Fatigue (Edwin & Ferdy Remix) [Outside the Box Music]

Full set - http://www.eelkekleijn.nl/podcast/mp...he_box_048.mp3

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area and drink fancy champagne. I don't need big breaks and a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons... I'm just going for the music.

kris-ko +

KoThnxBai

Times thanked
<
I've got a promo of his new album Untold Stories and it's very different - lots of string sections and guitars and the like and very much on a downtempo tip. It's all very beautiful but I'm not entirely sold on it.

Still rate 8 Bit Era as one of the better prog tracks of the past five years. So much rainbow in that tune, absolutely love it.
Words I've Written
Skins (free downloads of deep/tech/prog house originals)
Fromage Of Reason (DJ mix of house reboots of pop classics - Hall & Oates, NKOTB, et al)
DANCINGDI +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTorres View Post

Taken from MS,

Eelke Kleijn - Live @ Pacha, Buenos Aires - 18-Sep-2010

Radioshow
01. Art Bleek – Message To The Dreamer [EevoNext]
02. Ferreck Dawn – Walking on Clouds [Magnitude]
03. Ferreck Dawn – Narcotics (Tundra’s Quiet Daze Mix) [Magnitude]
04. Roger Martinez – Deep Down [Outside the Box Music]
05. Roger Martinez – Deep Down (Lemontrip Floating Away Remix) [Outside the Box Music]
06. ID
07. ID
08. Sebastian Davidson & Eelke Kleijn – Army of Two [Neurotraxx]
09. Underworld – 2 Months Off (DAVI Bootleg)
10. Mr F. – Rain (Dub) [Only]
11. Momu – The Dive (Christian Gandini & Mike Griego Bootleg)
12. Caribou – Sun (Kastis Torrau & Arnas D Remix)
13. Liluca – Timeline (Pacco & Rudy B Remix) [Particles]
14. Eelke Kleijn – Mémoires [Anjunadeep]
15. Weepee – Perseus [Particles]
16. GMJ – First There Was Sound (Jamie Stevens Remix) [Open]
17. Examine – Common Faces [Manual]
18. Marc Romboy & Rodriguez Jr & Lac De Nivelle [Systematic]
19. Chymera – Pump [Cocoon]
20. ID
21. Kino Oko – Lovely Serenade (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [Tribal Vision]
22. ID
Podcast Only
23. Mitrinique – Saturday (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [Faith Music]
24. 16 Bit Lolitas – Perry & Peggy Have Twins [Bits n Pieces]
25. Akabus – Wasted Feeling (Ucleden Remix) [Sick Watona]
26. Faithless – Not Going Home (Eric Prydz Remix)
27. Dale Anderson – Bugs (Cid Inc Remix) [Whose Haus]
28. Carl Craig – At Les (Christian Smith Remix)
29. Glenn Morrison feat. Cathy Burton – Symptoms of a Stranger (Henry Saiz Space Oddity Remix) [Armada]
30. Way Out West – Surrender (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [Hope]
31. ID
32. Radiohead – Everything (Applescal Bootleg)
33. ID
34. Roger Martinez – Moment [Outside the Box Music]
35. Sezer Uysal – Conventional Fatigue (Edwin & Ferdy Remix) [Outside the Box Music]

Full set - http://www.eelkekleijn.nl/podcast/mp...he_box_048.mp3

Listening to this today, It's bloody great
Originally Posted by Blinky-Live-

BAHAHA, you sir - are a twit, have you ever met Di?

She celebrated the invention of the wheel by going clubbing
pomrocks +

Does it Deep

Times thanked
<
the james bond track
Playing at;

SHRUG
FTorres +

Times thanked
<
HOUSE GUESTS – NOVEMBER GUEST MIX FROM EELKE KLEIJN
Nov 04, 2010

This months House Guests mix is from Eelke Kleijn.

Thanks for taking the time to tell us a little about you Eelke, how would you describe the style of music which moves you?
I would say I am drawn to all kinds of dance music, as long as there is some depth to them. I know I am often labelled as a progressive DJ, and there is probably some truth to it, but I don’t tend to look at genres too much actually. There has to be something that really grabs my attention in a track, and that can be a nice melody, but also a hypnotic drum rhythm or vocal hook. But it has to be ‘warm’, you know. I don’t like harsh beats of stuff that’s just made to sound powerful in a club and make people bounce.

I recently reviewed your new album Untold Stories, beautiful music. How easy was the process to produce such an album from a creative perspective?
Thank you! The idea behind the album was to write something that would flow from one track into another instead of writing an album full of individual songs. The first 30 minutes or so came really quickly. I was very inspired by some bands and also classical music at the time. But the the dance tracks near the end took me longer to write. I was looking at the album as a whole, and every time I finished a new club track I just thought ‘this doesn’t really go with the album as a whole’. But eventually I got those nailed as well, and now that it is all done I am really happy with it. It will be exciting to see what people are going to say about it. It’s not what they expect perhaps. But it really reflects the last 2 years of my life in which I just wanted to do something completely different.

I guess from my own experience ‘8 Bit Era’ was the track that brought you to my attention; it’s a track I still play out now. How long had you been in the production game before that seminal release?
8 Bit Era was my big breakthrough I think. When Baroque and later Nick Warren picked that up, it did a lot for my career in general. At the point I was producing music for about 5 years, 8 Bit Era is from 2006 and I had my first release in 2003. Though in ’03 and ’04 I was mainly writing trance music under different monikers.

What are the musical influences that have shaped Eelke Kleijn over the years?
In the early stages mostly trance music. Armin van Buuren, later also Tiesto and Above & Beyond. After that it was guys like Lemon8 and Creamer & K. Nowadays I actually get inspired from listening to non-dance music. Bands like Editors, Muse, stuff from William Orbit and also classical music and pop.

It’s a pretty debated subject at the moment and I am interested in your thoughts. How do you think the prolific rise in digital download sites and the ease of getting material on line has affected the dance music industry?
Well I see two sides to the game, I suppose most people do. It brought myself a lot of attention, I have done a lot of stuff on vinyl but only since the digital era has my music really spread worldwide. So I cannot argue that is has not helped my career. My biggest concern with it is that it is destroying (or has destroyed) the local underground scenes. Back when music was only sold on vinyl, numerous record stores and labels were run in different cities, different countries, and logically it was a big market with lots of money going around and people being employed. Artists were able to make a good living out of underground music. Right now there are only a couple of key players selling dance music online. It has really set back the local scenes, every one is playing and buying the same stuff and in general (because all the local stores have closed) there are much less people employed, less money going around and it makes it much harder to make a living out of underground music. Artists basically have to jump on the bandwagon or start Djing, because there is no more living to be made just from producing underground stuff.

What would you say is your most memorable club experience to date?
I think it’s probably playing at Warung Club in Brazil, the people are absolutely fantastic and I had such a great night there. Actually I played until my plane was almost about to leave, did make it though!

You’re obviously a well travelled man in DJ terms, but out of all the places you have yet to go, where would you most like to play?
I would really like to go to Australia. I’ve been trying to get a tour off the ground for a while, and hopefully it will work out this year. I know there are a lot of people there that like my music. It’s one of the countries I get most messages from.

What piece of studio equipment (aside from a computer) could you never part with?
Probably my Dynaudio monitors, but also my Nord Lead I wouldn’t trade for anything.

If we were to send out a capsule into space to communicate musically to other beings what track would be your contribution to represent human kind?
Muse – Exogenesis, Symphony part 1, 2 and 3. It’s just such a wicked trilogy. Easily one of the best pieces of music of the last 50 years, for me it compares right up to many classical compositions out there. I would definitely love to write something like this sometime.

What can fans of Eelke Kleijn expect over the coming twelve months?
Well besides the new Untold Stories album, I’ve actually had lots of inspiration lately so I was able to finished another 10 originals or so since July. There’s plenty of dance stuff coming up. Most noticeably probably a new remix I did for Nadia Ali, an EP on Nervous and one on Little Mountain, and a couple of remixes for my own label Outside the Box Music.

Finally for anyone who has yet to switch on to the Eelke Sound sell yourself to future fans in five words!
Dance Music with some Depth!

Many thanks for taking the time to talk to us at 247, we wish you every success with Untold stories and thanks for providing this mix for our readers/ listeners. Check out the mix below!

144mb download (think it could be 320 quality) -

November “House Guest” Tracklist: Eelke Kleijn
01 Unknown
02 Eelke Kleijn – Theme For Nosey (Intro Mix)
03 Unknown
04 Eelke Kleijn – Mémoires
05 Alessandro Diga – Meltdown
06 DAVI – Ambitious
07 Eelke Kleijn – Theme For Spliffy
08 John Sausage – Burifarra
09 Unknown
10 LouLou Players, Kolombo – Poussette A Chat (Nikitin & Semikashev Remix)
11 Unknown
12 Unknown
13 Roger Martinez – My World

Source for mix and interview: http://247magazine.co.uk/2010/11/04/...ber-guest-mix/

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area and drink fancy champagne. I don't need big breaks and a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons... I'm just going for the music.

FTorres +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

It’s a pretty debated subject at the moment and I am interested in your thoughts. How do you think the prolific rise in digital download sites and the ease of getting material on line has affected the dance music industry?
Well I see two sides to the game, I suppose most people do. It brought myself a lot of attention, I have done a lot of stuff on vinyl but only since the digital era has my music really spread worldwide. So I cannot argue that is has not helped my career. My biggest concern with it is that it is destroying (or has destroyed) the local underground scenes. Back when music was only sold on vinyl, numerous record stores and labels were run in different cities, different countries, and logically it was a big market with lots of money going around and people being employed. Artists were able to make a good living out of underground music. Right now there are only a couple of key players selling dance music online. It has really set back the local scenes, every one is playing and buying the same stuff and in general (because all the local stores have closed) there are much less people employed, less money going around and it makes it much harder to make a living out of underground music. Artists basically have to jump on the bandwagon or start Djing, because there is no more living to be made just from producing underground stuff.

Very, very good answer.

Quote:

You’re obviously a well travelled man in DJ terms, but out of all the places you have yet to go, where would you most like to play?
I would really like to go to Australia. I’ve been trying to get a tour off the ground for a while, and hopefully it will work out this year. I know there are a lot of people there that like my music. It’s one of the countries I get most messages from.

Quote:

DANCINGDI +

Times thanked
<
Would be good if we got him here

henez +

Times thanked
<
oooooo that's very exciting, would love for him to come
Right up near the top of my wishlist
DANCINGDI +

Times thanked
<
His november chart and look at no.8

November Chart
01 Eelke Kleijn – Arpeggiator Stories Continued [Manual]
02 Evren Ulusoy – Rhythmate (The Timewriter Remix) [Outside the Box Music]
03 SCSI-9 – Smooth Sunset (Jack the Marseille Remix) [Highway]
04 Sound Exile – The Unknown (Simon Garcia Mioxam Remix) [Natura Sonoris]
05 Jorg Murcus – Jouissance (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [Outside the Box Music]
06 Satoshi Fumi – Java (Nacho Marco Remix) [Proton Music]
07 Psycatron – Celestial Symphony (Secret Cinema Sunday Afternoon Remix) [Tronic]
08 Rich Curtis & CJM – Square Root (Cid Inc Remix) [Replug]
09 Hypnopomp – Swallow’s Dive [Manual]
10 Jorg Murcus – The Real [Outside the Box Music]

FTorres +

Times thanked
<
Rich Curtis, CJM & Cid Inc are all Australian yeah? Good stuff. That whole release is very nice just from listening on Beatport.

Quote:

turkman +

khlav kalash

Times thanked
<
Cid Inc isn't.

Quote:

FTorres +

Times thanked
<
Been grooving out to this one tonight -

Eelke Kleijn - 247 November Guest Mix (Nov 2010) (Untold Stories album release set)

Eelke Kleijn released his second solo album “Untold Stories”, a spectacular tour de force on which the young producer shows both his incredible skills as his rich taste in the broad field of electronic music. “Untold Stories” is out online since wednesday 24th and in stores since last friday. The album, released on Manual Music, contains 16 tracks which are all composed and produced by Eelke Kleijn himself.
For this radioshow Eelke Kleijn treats you well with a special Album Release set.

01 Unknown
02 Eelke Kleijn – Theme For Nosey (Intro Mix)
03 Unknown
04 Eelke Kleijn – Mémoires
05 Alessandro Diga – Meltdown
06 DAVI – Ambitious
07 Eelke Kleijn – Theme For Spliffy
08 John Sausage – Burifarra
09 Unknown
10 LouLou Players, Kolombo – Poussette A Chat (Nikitin & Semikashev Remix)
11 Unknown
12 Unknown
13 Roger Martinez – My World

http://soundcloud.com/247magazine/24...x-eelke-kleijn (144mb, 320kbps)

Really enjoying it 30 minutes in at the moment.

Quote:

JulesPLees +

Times thanked
<
all of a sudden he really is one of the most major of PLayers in the prog scene.

fkn just keeps on getting betterer!
Something Coming.
ABitPatchy +

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Times thanked
<
Thanked 3,550 Times in 1,587 Posts
Stop with the PL shit, it's fail.
JulesPLees +

Times thanked
<
waaa waaa 8 years in and ill stop just because you asked so nicely.

PLeb.
Something Coming.
ABitPatchy +

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Times thanked
<
Thanked 3,550 Times in 1,587 Posts
It's so niche, man.
pomrocks +

Does it Deep

Times thanked
<
So this may be on the cards for 2011....who's keen?
Playing at;

SHRUG
DANCINGDI +

Times thanked
<
Me!

brenly +

Reasoner

Times thanked
<
Media Player

loveeeeee this tune!

just having a listen to his new album... sounds a bit like a soundtrack to me. some really cool music goin on.

eelke in australia please!
reasoning4.0.
ank_dawg +

Times thanked
<
eelke is one of my favs, love his artisit album- untold stories, was expecting something completely different.

its good electronica music with his proggy influence, get it if you havent listned to it
turkman +

khlav kalash

Times thanked
<
Ehh, Naturally Artificial is worlds better, couldn't really dig the tunes on this LP.

Quote:

kris-ko +

KoThnxBai

Times thanked
<
New album is all about the guitar lead in the breakdown of The Lone Ranger - from 3:30 on is magic!

Media Player
Words I've Written
Skins (free downloads of deep/tech/prog house originals)
Fromage Of Reason (DJ mix of house reboots of pop classics - Hall & Oates, NKOTB, et al)
brenly +

Reasoner

Times thanked
<
^ yeah man... love how the track changes direction with that guitar. magical indeed!
reasoning4.0.
dpacifica +

wonky

Times thanked
<
I posted this set this morning, but for some reason it didn't show...anyway...someone needs to bring Eelke out here pronto...this is a fucking sick set from Warung in March last year..

Someone - Bring Martin Garcia here please

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlicyDicer
Trance really brings out the retard in people.

pomrocks +

Does it Deep

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpacifica View Post

someone needs to bring Eelke out here pronto..

Playing at;

SHRUG
dpacifica +

wonky

Times thanked
<
If you have it sorted Dave, that would be sweet!!!

Quote:

pomrocks +

Does it Deep

Times thanked
<

Quote:

If you have it sorted Dave, that would be sweet!!!

Well it's being worked on at least.

I really want to see / hear a bit more prog in Sydney this year. Not many promoters book prog acts, but every time people hear it they love it.

Prime example was some people who are "techno" heads who always slag off prog we loving Antix & couldnt stop dancing
Playing at;

SHRUG
DANCINGDI +

Times thanked
<
Prog has emotion

dpacifica +

wonky

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrocks View Post

Well it's being worked on at least.

I really want to see / hear a bit more prog in Sydney this year. Not many promoters book prog acts, but every time people hear it they love it.

Prime example was some people who are "techno" heads who always slag off prog we loving Antix & couldnt stop dancing

I am well down with that attitude, we don't get near enough proper prog here in Sydney.

The Antix night was a great night and I don't get enough of those nights!

Quote:

DANCINGDI +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

I posted this set this morning, but for some reason it didn't show...anyway...someone needs to bring Eelke out here pronto...this is a fucking sick set from Warung in March last year..

It's the one he mentions in the interview. Must listen.

Arclite +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Thanks for this one DP - its fairly fucking shot hot honest prog. Diggin it big time.

Did someone say tour???
dpacifica +

wonky

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arclite View Post

Thanks for this one DP - its fairly fucking shot hot honest prog. Diggin it big time.

Did someone say tour???

it really is mate...fucking proper prog set...its a 4hr masterclass in my opinion

Quote:

pomrocks +

Does it Deep

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arclite View Post

Did someone say tour???

I'm sure someone did
Playing at;

SHRUG
NismoR31 +

Times thanked
<
Thanked 10,810 Times in 4,660 Posts
that warung set is one of the best in the universe. Soooooo fucking good all the way through!
Juggalo Muli +

Sven ****ing Vath

Times thanked
<
word! so awesome.

a tour would be the shiz!
slatts69 +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

@00min ID - ID 
@05min  Antix - Manta 
@12min  ID - ID 
@18min  ID - ID 
@25min  16 Bit Lolitas - Smoke Me Away 
@30min  Davi - Delysid 
@35min  Roger Martinez - Line-Up 
@40min  16 Bit Lolitas - 6 O'Clock 
@44min  Christian Smith - Beluga 
@52min  Jelle Kuipers - Sunstroke (Taras Van De Voorde Loving The Xylophon Remix) 
@58min  Sezer Uysal - Conventional Fatigue (Edwin & Ferdy Remix) 
@65min  Way Out West - Future Perfect (Henry Saiz Remix) 
@72min  Christian Smith - Beluga (Secret Cinema Remix) 
@76min  16 Bit Lolitas - Perry & Peggy Have Twins 
@82min  Eelke Kleijn - The Way That You Are (Davi Remix) 
@86min  ID - ID 
@91min  ID - ID 
@96min  ID - ID 
@102min  Dosem - Beach Kisses (Joris Voorn Green Mix) 
@107min  ID - ID 
@114min  Andy Moor - No More (Eelke Kleijn Remix) 
@120min  ID - ID 
@126min  ID - ID 
@132min  ID - ID 
@137min  Sultan & Ned Shepard - Roads Under Ramallah 
@143min  Way Out West - Surrender (Eelke Kleijn Remix) 
@150min  Danny Howells - Laid Out (Fully Horizontial Mix) 
@154min  Kenneth Thomas - The Orange Room (Nick Warren Remix) 
@158min  Reelaux - Halfway To Sidari (Inkfish Halfway To Heaven Remix) 
@165min  Roger Martinez - Moment 
@170min  ID - ID 
@175min  Robert Babicz - Dark Flower (Joris Voorn Magnolia Mix) 
@181min  Eelke Kleijn - Dopamine Theory 
@185min  Sander Kleinenberg - My Lexicon (Eelke Kleijn Space Mix) 
@192min  ID - ID 
@197min  Weki - Eyes Of Tutanchamon (James Harcourt Closed Eyes Remix) 
@202min  ID - ID 
@208min  Eelke Kleijn - The Way That You Are 
@213min  ID - ID 
@220min  Kosmas Epsilon - Cubabe (Eelke Kleijn Remix)

DJ GIGS:

DARKBEAT Pres: DARIUS SYROSSIAN (UK) & YOUSEF (UK) @ LA DI DA, Sat Jan 24

http://soundcloud.com/andrewslattery/
Giuli +

Times thanked
<

Eelke Kleijn & Kered - Keredcast Episode 111 - 03.02.2011

Part One: Featured Tracks Mixed and Hosted by Kered
01. David Lynch – Good Day Today (Disjokke Remix)
02. Tom Novy – Now Or Never feat. Lima [Kosmo Records]
03. Danism – Love The Way [Defected]
04. Uner meets Deep & Suga – La Revolucion! [DIY]
05. Nadia Ali – Rapture (Tristan Garner Evolution Mix) [Smile In Bed]
06. Pig & Dan – Love Song [Balushi]

Part Two: Superstar Guest DJ Mix with Eelke Kleijn
Sorry, no track list was provided.

Download: mp3 version / 256 kbps
http://www.fileserve.com/file/nss5qam
http://www.filesonic.com/file/74133323
Site: www.insomniafm.com
Streaming: www.insomniafm.com/insomniafm.pls
djbruz +

Times thanked
<
Seriously guys go to www.eelkeklein.nl and subscribe to his outside the box podcasts have got all (up to no 59) and they are sic classic mix of deep/prog/tech perfectly programmed, some are live sets some are studio,some go up to 3 hours. Have been caning these podcasts for the last 2 years or so with a smattering of 16 bit lols and hernan in between. Would be epic if he came to syd but alas would prob play to a half empty room because most people here haven't got a clue!

« Previous Thread Next Thread »