Global Clubbing

So im moving to ibiza this summer

Tools
crazykid +

unregistered abuser

Times thanked
< 4
So im moving to ibiza this summer
All booked and cooked i fly in on the 22nd of may by myself with a lil bit of cash no job and a place to stay for 3 nights gonna see if i can get a job asap and last the season. Been wanting to do it since i was 17! Anyopne got any tips or tricks i need to know?(ive never been before)

For any itmers who are comin for a few days over summer. Hit me up when you are comin out and i will help you with any hook-ups/acommodation if i can.

WOO HOO!
woot bop
kdiggity +

Times thanked
< 0
Make friends with Russians.. They are the one with the drugs..

It's all about who you know and working up the ranks, from tickets and giving out wrist bands to being able to supply pills, weed and coke to tourists, illegal taxi rides and prostitution..

Leave your morals at home and get ready to sell your soul if you wanna survive..

Enjoy it.
buffed +

Times thanked
< 172
a bit of planning could have gone a long way, but given you are called crazykid, that probably sums it up.

good luck and enjoy
Manwithguitar +

Times thanked
< 0
Not working at the moment and would love to do the same thing.....

just sort of sitting on my arse at the moment and would love to do a season in Ibiza.

Have u got a visa sorted? or ru going the cash in hand way...
crazykid +

unregistered abuser

Times thanked
< 4
Ive now secured an apartment in san antonio(the cheapest place to stay) with 6 other randoms and might have a job working for judgement sundays. So its lookin up only 15 days till i leave eep!

Manwithguitar: Ive got a british passport so i dont need a visa but apparently they arnt that hard to get or most jobs are cash in hand
woot bop
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
How was the season Crazy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

keirdoubas +

Drivin Illegal Cab Outsde

Times thanked
< 0
so crazykid how did you end up in ibiza mate,.... enjoy the experience.. give us the low down on your experiences (even though the season is still in full swing!) i went there twice in 07, naturally awesome... thought seriously about going there this year as an illegal cab driver but the sensible side of me won out
norteangel +

Crazy is a relative term

Times thanked
< 8
lol does this crazykid realise they have internet in ibiza?? This is like waiting for the return of jesus lol
Sarah00 +

Times thanked
< 0
You are very lucky that you have got a chance to move to the most beautiful place in Spain. have fun there.
kzzy +

Saturday October 29th..

Times thanked
< 145

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah00 View Post

You are very lucky that you have got a chance to move to the most beautiful place in Spain. have fun there.

Most beautiful place in Spain? Jesus, you really haven't traveled anywhere else hey?
Boom Boom
Boom Boom Says DJ Qu (Strength Music, NYC) - Saturday October 26th
More info: http://boomboom.net.au
CorbanDallas +

Times thanked
< 0
shit, this guys dead
thechunk +

Times thanked
< 4
Guess he didnt survive...?

looks like i may have a job in bar in Magaluf (short boat ride to ibiza)
anyone got tips on visas.
still internet searching at the moment but doesnt look like we have reciprocal agreements with Spain
robbz_69 +

needs more dog...

Times thanked
< 19
hahaha...

RIP crazy kid
Exclusive mixes, news and Deep house & Disco goodness at http://blankcanvasnights.blogspot.com/

« Previous Thread Next Thread »