Forum Helpdesk

Welcome to the brand new INTHEMIX!

Page 20 of 20
  Tools
watsakerring +

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Times thanked
< 3,450
I can't seem to convert to standard View on my iPhone 3GS (OS 4.02)

am I a PEBKAC or is this a universal problem?
Mickstah +

"Science needs to be applied to beds"

Times thanked
< 3,325
No, you are getting all worked up over a few days of rumors. Calm down.
ಥ_ಥ - - - - - - - - - - - -ಠ_

"She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable."
Dean Learner
Trase Love:
O Mick you are so cool
More cooler than a dolphin
Let's hug me

diarx +

mctte

Times thanked
< 3,498
with the auto fit image to forum width feature, would it be possible to have a feature that allowed you to click the image to open it full sized in a new window?

eg, this pic here is quite hard to read resized:

http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...&postcount=850

full sized: http://lockergnome.net/upfiles/mac-vs-pc.jpg
dotDNA +

Interested Observer

Times thanked
< 18
if you was using opera mobile instead of mini, then you can get 300% zoom and read it fine.
dandelion__ +

resident titspert

Times thanked
< 201
What the Fuck is up with itm mobile?
diarx +

mctte

Times thanked
< 3,498

Quote:

Originally Posted by dotDNA View Post

if you was using opera mobile instead of mini, then you can get 300% zoom and read it fine.

I'm using opera desktop, ctrl + scroll wheel is doable, but would be nice to have instant 1 click 100% image.
hubris +

Times thanked
< 12
hmmm not sure i like side image of young dudes with hands in air

could be an issue with my eyes... but are thread titles still hard too read??
RunningWithScissors +

THE KING OF THE NORTH

Times thanked
< 18,515
Just noticed this:
http://www.inthemix.com.au/login

nice work ITM
THE COOLEST HOBBY
Marshy +

is releasing a book

Times thanked
< 492
Absolute brilliance
Marshy +

is releasing a book

Times thanked
< 492
It's just me being a pedantic mofo, but with the edit function you can no longer press Alt + S (to save) on this screen:

http://screencast.com/t/zX6kFhSXP

Is this an easy tweak? It let's me ninja-edit my posts without anyone noticing my embarrassing grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Last edited by Marshy: 07-Oct-10 at 01:03pm

djdrey +

Loving the ITM iphone app.. Check it out!

Times thanked
< 120

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshy View Post

It's just me being a pedantic mofo, but with the edit function you can no longer press Alt + S (to save) on this screen.

I had no idea you could use key shortcuts there anyhow. We'll take a look at why that stopped working.

PS> Your image doesn't embed because it's actually a web page redirect
Dropping logic bombs since 2000

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillaKowalski View Post

BOOM!! djdrey just dropped a LOGIC BOMB on yo ass!!

Mickstah +

Times thanked
< 3,325
Hey Drey I just noticed that when browsing a snap gallery, when you choose another snap gallery from the right it takes me to the Sydney Gig photos rather than the next gallery I chose. The snap galleries seem snappier now though which is nice.

Dean Learner
Trase Love:
O Mick you are so cool
Let's hug me

djdrey +

Loving the ITM iphone app.. Check it out!

Times thanked
< 120

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickstah View Post

Hey Drey I just noticed that when browsing a snap gallery, when you choose another snap gallery from the right it takes me to the Sydney Gig photos rather than the next gallery I chose. The snap galleries seem snappier now though which is nice.

Is fixed in today's release.
Dropping logic bombs since 2000

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillaKowalski View Post

BOOM!! djdrey just dropped a LOGIC BOMB on yo ass!!

FTorres +

Times thanked
< 167
Getting this error message only in Google Chrome when I try to access the ITM forums -

-------------------------

400 Bad Request

nginx/0.6.39

--------------------

Very strange.

Screenshot -

edit: Will post in this thread now - http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...d.php?t=283462

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area and drink fancy champagne. I don't need big breaks and a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons... I'm just going for the music.

Last edited by FTorres: 30-Nov-10 at 10:46pm

walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
wtf is up with the ITM main page... it's all broken up the top saying 'page not found' then you scroll down to see the site properly, at least for moi.
webigh86 +

Times thanked
< 0
yeah its all fucked up
Mickstah +

Times thanked
< 3,325
Seems to be a new error with the media containers, when clicking to minimise the container it opens a new tab which is annoying.

Dean Learner
Trase Love:
O Mick you are so cool
Let's hug me

RunningWithScissors +

THE KING OF THE NORTH

Times thanked
< 18,515
posted some a general user profile problems in the broken avatars thread, here's some other crap I found:
  • the interests thing isn't parsing spaces properly: for music artists it says "Enter each seperated by commas. Eg. beatles, queen, ac/dc" but if I did that it'd think I like "[SPACE]queen" and "[SPACE]ac/dc" - if you're exploding to an array around commas it would be good to run it through the PHP trim command as well. Not that any of this seems to matter since I'm not sure the search by interests thing works at all

• if the database field for someone's birth year is zero/null/whatever, maybe make it not show their age at all rather than saying LOLZ THEY'RE 2010 YEARZ OLD (likewise for unspecified location, if removing that line altogether when neither is set doesn't break the layout)

• when viewing the profile of a user who has never set their status thingy, it shows their status as "What's on your mind.." which is silly when I'm not that user (or when I am that user but it's a permabanned alias so I still can't say what's on my mind anyway ) - if it doesn't screw up the layout maybe just don't show the box at all?? (on the forum it seems to show the old "Registered User" thing which is okay I guess)

• the backwards apostrophe in "HASN`T BEEN BUSY AROUND THESE HERE PARTS" is cute but is typographically incorrect
THE COOLEST HOBBY
RunningWithScissors +

THE KING OF THE NORTH

Times thanked
< 18,515

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post

posted some a general user profile problems in the broken avatars thread, here's some other crap I found:

• the interests thing isn't parsing spaces properly: for music artists it says "Enter each seperated by commas. Eg. beatles, queen, ac/dc" but if I did that it'd think I like "[SPACE]queen" and "[SPACE]ac/dc" - if you're exploding to an array around commas it would be good to run it through the PHP trim command as well. Not that any of this seems to matter since I'm not sure the search by interests thing works at all

• if the database field for someone's birth year is zero/null/whatever, maybe make it not show their age at all rather than saying LOLZ THEY'RE 2010 YEARZ OLD (likewise for unspecified location, if removing that line altogether when neither is set doesn't break the layout)

• when viewing the profile of a user who has never set their status thingy, it shows their status as "What's on your mind.." which is silly when I'm not that user (or when I am that user but it's a permabanned alias so I still can't say what's on my mind anyway ) - if it doesn't screw up the layout maybe just don't show the box at all?? (on the forum it seems to show the old "Registered User" thing which is okay I guess)

• the backwards apostrophe in "HASN`T BEEN BUSY AROUND THESE HERE PARTS" is cute but is typographically incorrect

bamp
THE COOLEST HOBBY
FTorres +

Times thanked
< 167
Something from the ITM Forums is slowing my web browsing right down and lagging everything when using Chrome. I think it could be one of those banner ads at the top of bottom of the page, as they've been the cause of this issue before.

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area and drink fancy champagne. I don't need big breaks and a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons... I'm just going for the music.

rancho +

Oooooooh such a good time

Times thanked
< 7,063
what's up with no being able to send URLs via pm? i was sending a legitimate PM to a friend with a tinypic URL and it said it was spam and raped my pet.

is there a blanket no on all URLs or just services like tinypic?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

well, according to dictionary.com
chilli is hot pepper food etc.
chilly is cold temperature.

DANCINGDI +

Times thanked
< 420

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTorres View Post

Something from the ITM Forums is slowing my web browsing right down and lagging everything when using Chrome. I think it could be one of those banner ads at the top of bottom of the page, as they've been the cause of this issue before.

It's not just Chrome. It's slow on everything. Pms are a joke! I was really hoping that we would get the "View first unread " right but it still doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Blinky-Live-

BAHAHA, you sir - are a twit, have you ever met Di?

She celebrated the invention of the wheel by going clubbing
Portal +

Work that motherf#$ker

Times thanked
< 980
this website is a fucking shambles. more bugs than an NYC hotel bed
dotDNA +

Interested Observer

Times thanked
< 18
b&s needs a scalper subsection.

everything else is ticket heavy.
SparklingSam +

Is it beer o'clock yet?

Times thanked
< 261
Even though my location is set to Perth, when I click on Event Reviews it just shows me Sydney events. DNW Sydney thanks.

I would also like to know where the review has disappeared to that I submitted last week? Way to make me look bad with the promoter.
You can't help that. We're all mad here
DANCINGDI +

Times thanked
< 420

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portal View Post

this website is a fucking shambles. more bugs than an NYC hotel bed

This!!
Originally Posted by Blinky-Live-

BAHAHA, you sir - are a twit, have you ever met Di?

She celebrated the invention of the wheel by going clubbing
rancho +

Oooooooh such a good time

Times thanked
< 7,063
pm notifications badge is really annoying. it doesn't go away and then you dont know when you actually get another pm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

well, according to dictionary.com
chilli is hot pepper food etc.
chilly is cold temperature.

RunningWithScissors +

THE KING OF THE NORTH

Times thanked
< 18,515

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post

what he said
THE COOLEST HOBBY
silverspoon +

new and improved!

Times thanked
< 1,453
Gruso's posts extend all the way out beyond the border on the right hand side,

Only seen it happen for his posts.

On chrome.

edit. Screen shot.

red is the new blu

Last edited by silverspoon: 30-May-12 at 08:54pm

RunningWithScissors +

THE KING OF THE NORTH

Times thanked
< 18,515

Code:
word-wrap:break-word;
imo
THE COOLEST HOBBY
silverspoon +

new and improved!

Times thanked
< 1,453
Don't you have an assignment due?
quantum8 +

\0/

Times thanked
< 1,291
why do you think he's on here?
Funky Resonations - 8pm (GMT+10) Every 2nd Tuesday on www.boost.fm

Quote:

Originally Posted by liberabit View Post

yep, I've had a few people do me from behind while I've only done one

home_spun +

Still Ill

Times thanked
< 55
Thanks for the bug list. I've got some quiet time coming up so I'll see if I can slip some fixes in with the releases tomorrow, or next week.
Page 20 of 20

« Previous Thread Next Thread »