Times thanked
< 22
travel wankers. my god.
(◕.◕u)
Tobi +

Puck Bunny

Times thanked
< 2,259
Fuck you RMIT and your fucking piss poor excuse for a student website site.

How the fuck am I got to print lecture notes or know what text books to buy if I can't even log on.

Gah!!!!

I'm so over having to deal with you guys
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

Times thanked
< 7,331

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_adz View Post

travel wankers. my god.

So I only just saw The Beach for the first time today and I was like SWIM MICK AND MADZ! SWIM FOR YOUR LIFE!
brandnoobian +

Times thanked
< 0
Vent.
I'd like to take this opportunity to spray the fuck out of my housemate's loser boyfriend. He's 43 (17 years her senior), and is one of the most incapable dero losers I've ever met.

This winner of a guy basically lives at our house (6 nights out of 7) - contributes NOTHING in the way of groceries, utilities and domestic duties (despite being a slovenly hog). The reason I'm told he's always at our house is because he is always broke and can't cook - so he can't afford to buy or cook his own meals (despite the fact that he works a 9-5). Not. My. Fucking. Problem. I'm not making a mint and I sure as fuck don't have the means or desires to support a 43 year old dropkick who'd rather piss his pay up the wall and/or on the horses and pokies.

This champion is also a father. His kid lives interstate and was in town for the holidays. He decided to put his kid up at a relative's house for two weeks while he mooched at our place. Cost cutting. Someone else feeds and looks after his kid while some other suckers feed and house him. He once had the cheek to whinge about not seeing his kid much because his ex is this and that. Hey, here's an idea loser, instead of eating us out of a home, smoking all of of ganja and clearing out our cellar every fucking week YOU could actually go hang out with him.

His girlfriend seems to be completely oblivious as to how much of leech and loser he is. She's an outgoing person who has put her life on hold and no longer goes out so that she's always available to ferry him across the city to hang out with his friends and has to stay sober so she can pick him up and drive him everywhere else he needs to go. He's a little princess who refuses to use public transport or buy a car because it's all too hard and quite frankly why should he when he can just call on his personal taxi.

He's a hella rank carnt too.
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

Times thanked
< 6,413
So let me get this straight-

dude is 43, and tapping a 26 year old
gets free accomodation and groceries
gets free childcare for his brat
gets to spend as much time as he likes with his mates/at the pub

sounds like he's got it pretty well sussed to me!!
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

Times thanked
< 6,413
I've got the shits with work at the moment, too many of the dudes there seem to be stoners who take forever to get shit done, resulting in me constantly working 9-10 hour days despite the work we're doing being acheivable in 7-8 max, and as I contract to them on a day rate I don't get paid for the extra time. Today a couple of us turned up to work at 8, most of the rest of the team rock up at 9, and it was 11:30 by the time we actually got the boats in the water and started work properly... Got home at 5:25, when we could have got it all done by lunchtime.
brandnoobian +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

So let me get this straight-

dude is 43, and tapping a 26 year old
gets free accomodation and groceries
gets free childcare for his brat
gets to spend as much time as he likes with his mates/at the pub

sounds like he's got it pretty well sussed to me!!

Oh yeah, it's a super fucking sweet deal for him. Dicks to the rest of us suckers who are caught on the shit end of it.
erooonar +

Times thanked
< 1
^^ maybe YOU should have a word to him!
dot dot dot
erooonar +

Times thanked
< 1
with a cricket bat in your hand and a shovel in the other
dot dot dot
Onslaught +

I don't like you.

Times thanked
< 3,797
^This

How could you let that go on for so long? Fck I would have totally snapped!!
erooonar +

Times thanked
< 1
yeah for sure! i would make the guy feel so uncomfortable in MY house that he would have no choice but NOT to come over ever again. fkn looser!
dot dot dot
whoodzzz +

I'm a hammer for hire, hit your arse so close your coat will catch fire

Times thanked
< 116
shit on his head.

he'll get the idea after the second or third time...

if he doesn't, at least you get to shit on his head.
DSILVR +

Times thanked
< 18
"Hi I'm ...

I like to place my hand up in class and ask rhetorical questions in order to make myself look like an intelligent superior human being compared to those around me. Secretly my tutor hates me and my peers think I'm a fuckwit but I just can't help myself"

Are there any decent people in my fucking university course? I really do wonder... FUCK.

I'm sick of people needing to socially validate themselves to me. Mate. I don't give a fuck about how many drinks you drank on the weekend or how drunk you were. I don't come to class publicly announcing how fucking loose I was on the weekend. No. I just say I had a good time with mates. Ya slart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by weapon

These days, whenever I'm balls deep, I can't help thinking "I cant wait to tell my buddies on ITM"

Bumpy +

My dick is shrivelled

Times thanked
< 4,510
^^ You have mates?
metaphorikal +

u mad

Times thanked
< 1,752

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSILVR View Post

"Hi I'm ...

I like to place my hand up in class and ask rhetorical questions in order to make myself look like an intelligent superior human being compared to those around me. Secretly my tutor hates me and my peers think I'm a fuckwit but I just can't help myself"

Are there any decent people in my fucking university course? I really do wonder... FUCK.

I'm sick of people needing to socially validate themselves to me. Mate. I don't give a fuck about how many drinks you drank on the weekend or how drunk you were. I don't come to class publicly announcing how fucking loose I was on the weekend. No. I just say I had a good time with mates. Ya slart.

What course/where?

The loosest people don't brag about being loose, chances are they are as weak as piss. Challenge them to a drinking contest and once you drink them all under the table then they will shut up.
Tobi +

Puck Bunny

Times thanked
< 2,259

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi View Post

Fuck you RMIT and your fucking piss poor excuse for a student website site.

How the fuck am I got to print lecture notes or know what text books to buy if I can't even log on.

Gah!!!!

I'm so over having to deal with you guys

This again.

For some reason though if I use the staff portal I can log in fine.

Elephanto +

Times thanked
< 84

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandnoobian View Post

I'd like to take this opportunity to spray the fuck out of my housemate's loser boyfriend. He's 43 (17 years her senior), and is one of the most incapable dero losers I've ever met.

This winner of a guy basically lives at our house (6 nights out of 7) - contributes NOTHING in the way of groceries, utilities and domestic duties (despite being a slovenly hog). The reason I'm told he's always at our house is because he is always broke and can't cook - so he can't afford to buy or cook his own meals (despite the fact that he works a 9-5). Not. My. Fucking. Problem. I'm not making a mint and I sure as fuck don't have the means or desires to support a 43 year old dropkick who'd rather piss his pay up the wall and/or on the horses and pokies.

This champion is also a father. His kid lives interstate and was in town for the holidays. He decided to put his kid up at a relative's house for two weeks while he mooched at our place. Cost cutting. Someone else feeds and looks after his kid while some other suckers feed and house him. He once had the cheek to whinge about not seeing his kid much because his ex is this and that. Hey, here's an idea loser, instead of eating us out of a home, smoking all of of ganja and clearing out our cellar every fucking week YOU could actually go hang out with him.

His girlfriend seems to be completely oblivious as to how much of leech and loser he is. She's an outgoing person who has put her life on hold and no longer goes out so that she's always available to ferry him across the city to hang out with his friends and has to stay sober so she can pick him up and drive him everywhere else he needs to go. He's a little princess who refuses to use public transport or buy a car because it's all too hard and quite frankly why should he when he can just call on his personal taxi.

Sprinkle aids on the kid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oscar Lomax

Get your claw out of my Holy of Holies

whoodzzz +

Times thanked
< 116

Quote:

Originally Posted by metaphorikal View Post

What course/where?

The loosest people don't brag about being loose, chances are they are as weak as piss. Challenge them to a drinking contest and once you drink them all under the table then they will shut up.

means you gotta drink with them tho!

fuck that. unless they have breasts. big, bouncing, enticing breasts.

then its probably less of a problem. unless you are gay (not that there is anything wrong with that..) which means you have more to worry about than annoying ****s at some class.
DSILVR +

Times thanked
< 18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumpy View Post

^^ You have mates?

You know I'll knock you out khunt...

Quote:

Originally Posted by metaphorikal View Post

What course/where?

I'd prefer to keep my identity secret ;-)

But yeah. I don't really need to contest these people... I stroll into class today with the mental capacity of a 10 year old and get called "soft" because I only went out friday and sunday. Yeah sorry, I'll eat more googs next time.

Quote:

These days, whenever I'm balls deep, I can't help thinking "I cant wait to tell my buddies on ITM"

Bumpy +

My dick is shrivelled

Times thanked
< 4,510

Quote:

Yeah sorry, I'll eat more googs next time.

You only eat googs? fuck you're soft
DSILVR +

Times thanked
< 18
Hahhahahahhahahahahhaha!

Quote:

TheChav +

Nu Skool

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

I'd prefer to keep my identity secret ;-)

Oh fuck here we go...... N4TE II

dickhead.
bulldozer +

OH YES OH YES MELBOURNE!!

Times thanked
< 736
shards and juice imo

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnbiggs View Post

right on **** sign me up

dj name: big facotr
style: ballbag disco
promotion ability: zilch none naada
stage presence: fuck it **** im on the d floor and use a long stick from there to change the faders.

dandelion__ +

resident titspert

Times thanked
< 201

Quote:

Originally Posted by bulldozer View Post

shards and juice imo

You're a motherfucking raver with the hardstyle flavour!
SlicyDicer +

white people are the worst

Times thanked
< 3,178
melbourne girls. Youre not that special and unique princess. Take the stick out of your butt so i can insert my dick
Dr Spooner +

psychedelic prophecy

Times thanked
< 1,345

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandnoobian View Post

"treat em mean keep em keen"..."he probably has a big wang"....."don't let him treat you this way girlfriend"......"you should say something".......all that stuff!..

Last edited by Dr Spooner: 01-Aug-10 at 03:04pm

Chester +

trashbags unite!!

Times thanked
< 13
the silent treatment it gives me the shit, its a childish, idotic way to get your point across

grrr
I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. O.W
pEAkeR_hAT +

"The Peoples' Champion"

Times thanked
< 4,661
People who try to start fights to impress chicks.

Lame.

Also, thanks for the free drinks for us all !
Spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by borrisGLOWSTICK View Post

Life trainwreck stories, bewbs, mod angering drug implicated posts and 2fast2furious only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mliro View Post

that’s terrible spastic
also I would imagine a little disheartening that he has never attempted to drug rape you?

devil-may-care +

Times thanked
< 1
To my pathetic excuse of a (now ex) client ... ignoring me doesn't mean I'll go away or the money you owe me will vanish. 55 grand isn't something I'm going to forget about. And just because you ignore the letters and court documents doesn't mean I can't and won't sue. You said we were "like family". Does this mean that I can borrow and write off the car?

By the way that incident I heard about where you struck your Employee over the head with a bottle of scotch ... I knew you were out of control.

Soon to be proud new owner of a couple of new cars x

grrr.
ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

Times thanked
< 12,779
Squirrels. They're up to something. I KNOW IT.
BumblingBee +

is a dick

Times thanked
< 2,936
fkn lol
dandelion__ +

resident titspert

Times thanked
< 201
Who was the person complaining about RMIT? Well, I'm joining you - FUCK YOU RMIT. Wasting my time and money. Just accept me into this course I'm already in! (Well practically. Just because you're changing it slightly, doesn't mean I should have to reapply from friggen scratch!)
Tobi +

Puck Bunny

Times thanked
< 2,259

Quote:

Originally Posted by dandelion__ View Post

Who was the person complaining about RMIT? Well, I'm joining you - FUCK YOU RMIT. Wasting my time and money. Just accept me into this course I'm already in! (Well practically. Just because you're changing it slightly, doesn't mean I should have to reapply from friggen scratch!)

That would have been me.

I'm so over trying to deal with them.
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

Times thanked
< 7,331
I think I get what this thread is about now..

Housemates girlfriend had a tanty because after getting off of Skype with mum (who was bawling her eyes out because her puppy has to go to the vet for a limping foot, cue feelings of helplessness from the other side of the world) I was short of patience, didn't know she was there when I went into the kitchen, she asked "Did you enjoy your day off yesterday?" I replied with "Hmph yup I didn't do anything" and concentrated on pouring a drink then went back into my room.

Apparently not turning around and smiling and laughing after answering a biege question is worthy of scorn. I apologised in a confused tone, explained that I just finished talking with my crying mother and not in the mood to exchange pleasantries and they both left for her place in a huff.

Fucking vaginas.
bulldozer +

Times thanked
< 736

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_e_de View Post

Fucking vaginas.

werd.

Quote:

right on **** sign me up

stage presence: fuck it **** im on the d floor and use a long stick from there to change the faders.

Tobi +

Puck Bunny

Times thanked
< 2,259
Going to fucking lose my shit in a minute.

Currently in the process of doing a week of UAT with our steakholders from around the country. Put 20 people in small room together for a week provide us with a room that has no comms and ask us to test scanners that require comms to work.

When we complain about being no comms being in the room you give us a solution of 'walk out of the room', so you walk out of the room try to get comms for 15 minutes finally get comms walk back into the room pass that step go on to the next step need comms again to do this step and have to leave again.

FUCKING RAH!!!!

I've blown my top at one of the project guys, told him where to shove the scanner and moved upstairs to the safety of my desk ebfore I actually throw something.
Oblivia +

An entangled inebriate.

Times thanked
< 305

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_e_de View Post

Fucking vaginas.

You should take a few of these
Likes bright colours, dancing, soft fabrics.
Flickr
whoodzzz +

Times thanked
< 116

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi View Post

Going to fucking lose my shit in a minute.

Currently in the process of doing a week of UAT with our steakholders from around the country. Put 20 people in small room together for a week provide us with a room that has no comms and ask us to test scanners that require comms to work.

When we complain about being no comms being in the room you give us a solution of 'walk out of the room', so you walk out of the room try to get comms for 15 minutes finally get comms walk back into the room pass that step go on to the next step need comms again to do this step and have to leave again.

FUCKING RAH!!!!

I've blown my top at one of the project guys, told him where to shove the scanner and moved upstairs to the safety of my desk ebfore I actually throw something.

Its stakeholders.

and why are you running UAT all together? I realise you've likely got constraints, but together? Sounds like skewed test results to me...

Does depend on your test plan and schedule though..
rileybriggs +

Times thanked
< 10
Sick of people telling me im doing a useless degree. Arts isnt all that bad, and I dont want to do science/IT/commerce! Ill find out what I want to do in the long run.

WTF. A social science subject im doing wants me to buy 10 textbooks for one semester! Fuck this, I should have gone to TAFE and studied fitness.
Stop reading this
Tobi +

Puck Bunny

Times thanked
< 2,259

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoodzzz View Post

Its stakeholders.

and why are you running UAT all together? I realise you've likely got constraints, but together? Sounds like skewed test results to me...

Does depend on your test plan and schedule though..

The application we are testing is quite a big change therefore for week one of testing everyone is located together in Melbourne so that if common issues arise they can be discussed in person, having everyone together is better, blah blah blah, it allows you to focus on UAT and not get interrupted with other stuff, yack ayck whatever.
smorchika +

Times thanked
< 507
omfg, we're acting like a pair of fucking children. What is wrong with me, and what the fuck is wrong with you.
Im starting to lose my patience big time, this is beyond a joke now.
*Sigh*

Last edited by smorchika: 08-Aug-10 at 08:38pm

Funkedub +

"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help."

Times thanked
< 3,940
i don't have anything to vent about just now ... pretty content with the universe
For all of your musical needs*

funkedub dot com

*musical needs most likely not met
smorchika +

Times thanked
< 507
given the totally awesome task of trying to train 3 people at once, on my own, during the busiest part of the evening. i mean, who the fuck thinks this shit up? seriously.
Kid Creme +

This is classic Tammy.

Times thanked
< 307
MOTHERFUCKERS!

SERIOUSLY. What the fuck is it with ****S who tell you "Oh, you're going to absolutely love it there" when I have literally told you THREE FUCKING TIMES "I'm going back there, been twice because I love the place".

I GET IT! YOU HAVE BEEN THERE TOO! BIG FUCKING WHOOP! WOULD YOU LIKE A FUCKING JAR OF NUTELLA FOR HAVING BEEN ON A HOLIDAY!?

Oh really. Yes, I'd love it if you listed off ALL the major fucking tourist attractions. NO, please DO tell me again.

There's a reason we have two ears and one mouth. Some fucking ****s need to learn to listen and spend less time telling people how awesome they think they are (unless they = me, in which case, fuck off).

Ok.. I'm calm now.
bulldozer +

Times thanked
< 736

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Creme View Post

WOULD YOU LIKE A FUCKING JAR OF NUTELLA FOR HAVING BEEN ON A HOLIDAY!

hell yes!

Quote:

right on **** sign me up

Tobi +

Puck Bunny

Times thanked
< 2,259
Where ya going?
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,269
Ok Im a little pissed off that I had to fucking help a woman clean her babies vomit off the ground last night at coles, (it looked like it had false eyelashes in it, was werid) Anyhoo im going about my business buying capsicum and crackers and crumpets and in the checkouts the lady being served opposite me was screaming at her spewing child, all the checkout people just ignored her so I went grabbed some towels from the register and helped this girl. Then I ask all the checkout people if they can call someone as there is a strong smell of chunder lingering in the air and a wet patch of half cleaned up mess.

Do you know what the response I was given was? "Oh we dont know the cleaners, Im not sure what to do" Maybe get a mop you fucking retard, or call your manager dont just sit there staring at the spew.

Cheers.
Funkedub +

"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help."

Times thanked
< 3,940
FUCKING MASSIVE CORPORATE UMBRELLA USERS ... DIE !

hate ... so much ... i don't give a fuk what company you're affiliated with. Your umbrella is ridiculously oversized for the number of people on a footpath of this size.

You could fit 3 people under there ... WHY ARE YOU SO SPECIAL YOU GET TO TAKE UP SO MUCH SPACE?!

It's barely raining anyway you tard ...

fuk you ... fuk you very much
For all of your musical needs*

funkedub dot com

*musical needs most likely not met
whoodzzz +

Times thanked
< 116

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkedub View Post

FUCKING MASSIVE CORPORATE UMBRELLA USERS ... DIE !

hate ... so much ... i don't give a fuk what company you're affiliated with. Your umbrella is ridiculously oversized for the number of people on a footpath of this size.

You could fit 3 people under there ... WHY ARE YOU SO SPECIAL YOU GET TO TAKE UP SO MUCH SPACE?!

It's barely raining anyway you tard ...

fuk you ... fuk you very much

thought you had nothing to vent about..
bulldozer +

Times thanked
< 736

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravelikespastic View Post

capsicum and crackers and crumpets

10 points for alliteration

Quote:

right on **** sign me up

« Previous Thread Next Thread »