Global Clubbing

Tiesto in new residency in Vegas.

Tools
docwayne +

Times thanked
< 0
Tiesto in new residency in Vegas.
I recently attended the Tiesto show on 1/1/11. Having been a fan of Tiesto and his music for over 10years, I was really looking forward to this.

Me and my sister flew from Vancouver, and I must say we were very disappointed.

Firstly, Tiesto only came on at 1am, there was no supporting acts/entertainment.There also was no real idea and knowledge from staff when he would come on.

2ndly, the visuals projected on the balls, and screens where not clear, and not to international standard.

3rdly, the airconditioning was subpar in the 3rd level, and hence smoke from smokers just sat and engulfed us.

4thly, Why is a vodka and Monster $22, a bottle of water $13, and a Coke $8, when only 1/2 of the can is poured into a plastic cup with ice, and the rest of the can kept by the barman??

We had just come from the Playboy Club, and I paid $15 for a vodka Redbull.( I was given the whole can)

When we pay $113, for the base tkts, we expect more for our money, there are enough things in life and certainly in Vegas to spend that money on.

Bear in mind that I have seen Tiesto 3 times in Australia, and once in Privilege Ibiza. And have attended over 30 dance music events over 20 years, so I think I know what I am talking about.

So much was expected, from the hype, from it being in Las Vegas- the show capital of USA.

Please respond, and explain. (The above has been emailed to The Joint, I agree, some the issues above are out of Tiesto's control, but he should atleast know that his fans are being ripped off, and truly believe and hope that he wouldn't want this, )

The above email has also been sent to The Joint, and hopefully they can respond.
DjRarrr +

Times thanked
< 0
good luck lol
Hoody +

TRANCING UP MY LIFE!!!!!!

Times thanked
< 0
did you end up getting a response. i'm toying with the idea of heading over for the July 4th long weekend. tix are only $50. would be pissed if the set wasnt up to scratch. i've seen him a couple of times in aus and Ibiza and haven't been dissappointed. leave it to the Americans to ruin a good thing....
I tried everything to stop smoking, I tried the gum, I tried the patches, I even tried rolling the gum with the patches and smoking it............
Hoody +

TRANCING UP MY LIFE!!!!!!

Times thanked
< 0
i went July 2 despite the original post. save for finishing 15 min early and at 4am in the town that never sleeps, i had a ball. loved it. was by myself, met some cool people and danced my ass off. sorry docwayn had a bad experience i certainly didnt
I tried everything to stop smoking, I tried the gum, I tried the patches, I even tried rolling the gum with the patches and smoking it............

« Previous Thread Next Thread »