Music News

Splendour In The Grass 2011 tickets on sale today + banking dramas

Tools
thesuntoucher +

Times thanked
< 14
Just got tickets for my brother. Such a pain as always, but actually must say a little less stressful than usual. I can't tell whether it would make a difference if they moved it from Moshtix to someone like ticketek, but I think something needs to be done. Too many crashes and underestimation of the traffic seems to happen every year.
deepbeetzz +

Extension.666

Times thanked
< 30
On the morning of ticket sales, they advise not to use two of the major banks credit cards, just use another one, as long as you have another one, have access to another one, and have a few hundred dollars spare on another one. What a joke the ticketing for this event has become, every year there is a fck up of some sort and people get screwed. Fix it, BDO and other large festivals can manage to get it done.
Doddsy +

Times thanked
< 0
What a joke, the tickets went on sale from 9pm and at 12.29 was I able to purchase tickets. I almost gave up after being kicked out of the purchasing process three times and haveing to "try again" every 30 for over 3 hours.
Suspekt +

Bring on Rainbow Serpent Festival already!!!

Times thanked
< 9
Sounds like they might need to release a few extra tickets for Westpac customers. Shame if people miss out on a festival due to their choice of bank and nothing else... or maybe splendour should delay ticket sales? Just a thought...
Weqster +

Times thanked
< 24
Got my tickets lazily in the afternoon. wasnt even planning on going :)

« Previous Thread Next Thread »