Ultra Music Festival Sydney !!!!!!!!!!!!!
After a blockbuster 13th edition in downtown Miami over the weekend, reports have emerged that Ultra Music Festival is expanding its reach to Sydney.

“Organisers unveiled plans for spin-off events in Sydney, Australia and Seoul, South Korea to festivals already taking place in Sao Paulo, Brazil and Ibiza, Spain,” reports the Kuwait Times, not usually our first stop for dance music news. However an almost verbatim article in the Los Angeles Times from Monday 28 March does not mention Sydney.

Renowned for pulling together one of the biggest dance line-ups in the world, Ultra draws crowds of 50,000 on each of its three days. In 2011, the festival secured exclusive Miami appearances from Tiesto, Carl Cox, Deadmau5, The Chemical Brothers, Underworld and Armin van Buuren, with an A-list roll-call of live acts and DJs spread across six stages. For now we’ll take the news with a grain of salt, but inthemix will be keeping its ear to the ground!

My name is Jourdan Bordes . I will be one of the promoters for Ultra Sydney . I will also be performing . I am moving to sydney July one and look forward to my new adventure . Add me on facebook . my url is Jourdan Bordes or shoot me an email jourdanbordesmusic at gmail /

I also produce music and look forward to collaborating with artists ! my sound cloud page is the same as my facebook !
HERE IS A FACE BOOK URL TO KEEP UPDATES ON THE EVENT ! /Sydney-Dance-Music/235479853135590
See you soon !!!