Gaming, Computers, Phones, and Gadgets

Fifa 11/12

Tools
danmau5 +

has just about had it up to here with you.

Times thanked
< 3,397
I'm in for the Perth qualifiers on Thursday. if conor would 'smash cunce', then I'd prob be world champion.
patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,293

Quote:

Originally Posted by danmau5 View Post

I'm in for the Perth qualifiers on Thursday. if conor would 'smash cunce', then I'd prob be world champion.

nice one bro. wouldn't it be cute if we got to play each other in sydney?
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,370
Is that in Canning Dan?
Marshwah +

Playing to win

Times thanked
< 701
I'm still hooked on this shit.
I don't know how you guys manage to play Manager/Ultimate Team stuff when there's so much fun to be had playing online perpetually.

Carved my way up to Division 5. Now sitting on 6. I'm not great, but love those cheeky wins you get versus people you know are better than you. I have to stop playing when I get home drunk. Or not. Bloody good fun.

Xbox360: marshwah
Order my book Being Bi-Bi - a memoir on mental health and sexuality -here.
danmau5 +

Times thanked
< 3,397

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hdb2 View Post

Is that in Canning Dan?

cannington, my friend. the Westfield shopping centre
danmau5 +

Times thanked
< 3,397
I'm really pumped about this

davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
I play the hell out of Fifa, gunna add you Marshy .

Welcome back ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

Marshwah +

Playing to win

Times thanked
< 701
Cheers, 3 hour time difference here but I play at odd hours so should be able to get a game or three in
KraftyNut +

Beats, Rhymes & Life

Times thanked
< 32
Interactive Qualifiers up at Top Ryde. This is going to be somewhat fun considering it's on PS3 and i play Xbox.
MC D (The 4th Letter) - Beats, Rhymes & Life

"... It be like, crowded, and noises screaming, and suddenly it feels like im the only one there... "
danmau5 +

Times thanked
< 3,397
bundled out in the first round, fucking
patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,293
completely forgot it was today lol
KraftyNut +

Beats, Rhymes & Life

Times thanked
< 32
Out in the first round after hitting the posts 11 times, fk me. Seemed like every man and his dog used Barca or Real. Can never get used to PS3 controller. Although the kid that came up against Mark Azzi in the first round looked like he was about to cry lol

"... It be like, crowded, and noises screaming, and suddenly it feels like im the only one there... "
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,370

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshwah View Post

Xbox360: marshwah

Im in league 7, drew 1-1 last night and a win would of taken me up haha annoying! Ill add you man, mine's Dohers10 otherwise.

Quote:

bundled out in the first round, fucking

Spewing haha, was there many people there?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KraftyNut View Post

Out in the first round after hitting the posts 11 times, fk me. Seemed like every man and his dog used Barca or Real. Can never get used to PS3 controller. Although the kid that came up against Mark Azzi in the first round looked like he was about to cry lol

Haha I am so over Barca/Real aKa Ronaldo/Messi games haha.
danmau5 +

Times thanked
< 3,397

Quote:

Spewing haha, was there many people there?

yeah man, packed house! will def go again next year. there was a cute english girl running it who had come from the uk specially for it, but after I was knocked out in the first round I cbf sticking around till the end hitting on her.

I did pick up, just not a girl. I picked up FIFA Street. had a few games, great fun! they have dropped all the unrealistic shit, and put in some cool game modes like futsal and last man standing. the latter is an awesome mode where you each start with four on the pitch (no keeper), and every time you score you lose a player. aim slides to have no players left, but it's obv harder the less you have. the goals are really little, it reminds me of that awesome Nike cage football ad

going to explore some more game modes tonight, will let you know how I go!
patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,293
man i miss those ads

Media Player
Nike - The Cage - YouTube

so many sick players back then. ronaldo
lak attack +

I eat stickers all the time dude

Times thanked
< 1,454
Edgar Davids, what a sick ****

I was sad that I was away from work when we got sent a promo copy of fifa street so someone else took it I ended up with SSX, but still, would of preferred fifa street
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Yeah Baby 500Gb Internet Fuck Yes

Times thanked
< 3,607
Looks like Euro 2012 will dc This time around it would't be a stand alone game.
Conor- +

Incorrectly using the semi colon; since 1996

Times thanked
< 1,396

Quote:

Buulllllshitttttt.
You are never online so i cant verse you aye. i demand a rematch in my winter break
danmau5 +

Times thanked
< 3,397
I'm never online because I have rubbish Internet that gets all blocky when I'm online. I'll be having that fixed in a week or so, so I'll kick your ass again if you want.

anyone get/getting the euro 2012 pack? do you get the missing teams as part of it? I'd pay the extra money just to get some more international teams tbh
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Times thanked
< 3,607

Quote:

anyone get/getting the euro 2012 pack? do you get the missing teams as part of it? I'd pay the extra money just to get some more international teams tbh

Dan read my earlier post ive already got the euro 2012 on fifa12 ,

Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,370
How much was it?

Worth it? Gameplay changed at all or is it just the same but just put into euros format? Can you only play ti by using hte fifa 12 disc?

Sorry for overload of questions haha, havent read anything on it..
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Times thanked
< 3,607

Quote:

How much was it?

Worth it? Gameplay changed at all or is it just the same but just put into euros format? Can you only play ti by using hte fifa 12 disc?

Sorry for overload of questions haha, havent read anything on it..

its an expansion Pack fora fifa 12, its Download Content for PC, Xbox 360, PS3, is it worth yes it is, The game play is the same as fifa but with few twicks on it , Plus you have the whole euro 12 tournment and then you have The expedition league which is playing every single team in Europe and getting the best players out from their team. i';ll be hooked on this during euro2012.
Conor- +

Times thanked
< 1,396

Quote:

I'm never online because I have rubbish Internet that gets all blocky when I'm online. I'll be having that fixed in a week or so, so I'll kick your ass again if you want.

I'll play you when the Euro's collide with holidays.

Feefs then euros until 3am, might reset my body clock a tad.
mxmai +

Times thanked
< 33
i didn't realise the 5 minute rule still applied if somebody scores. i played 2 games online last night where i scored in the first couple of minutes, then the other dude quit and it didn't register as a win. wtf.
Marshwah +

Playing to win

Times thanked
< 701
Has the standard got better or something? I was within a sniff of Division 4, and am now all the way back to 7, not sure what's going on or whether all the casual players have died off.
mxmai +

Times thanked
< 33
Not that I've noticed (on XBL anyway). My form tends to go in big arcs. I missed out in div 2 by a connection drop out, but on the weekend went on a huuuuge losing streak and I'm back in div 5.
mxmai +

Times thanked
< 33
also i gotta learn to walk away when i start to lose (lol, i sound like a pokies addict or something). if i lose a couple of games in a row, my concentration goes out the window and i forget all the simple rules and start making rookie mistakes. losing possession from the keeper, not clearing out of the box, etc.
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,370
Yeah definitely a form type game... Once you get frustrated you start changing up tactics/ slide tackles start flying everywhere etc haha.
Conor- +

Times thanked
< 1,396
Or when you are losing by one with a few minutes left, you just forget to pass and try to run the whole field.

patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,293
i have never changed my tactics and i am the king. the key to winning is to keep it simple. pass the ball around a lot, draw players out of position then strike. dribble past opposition players when the time is right. don't be one of those chumps who tries to dribble the whole pitch or even worse, those clowns who think they know are football geniuses and try and play like barcelona, just passing the ball around the whole game but never making any progress. i've beaten quite a few idiots who have ended the game with 70% possession and 0 shots
Conor- +

Times thanked
< 1,396
I use my strikers in the final third, not around 1/2 way - thats what midfielders are for...
KraftyNut +

Beats, Rhymes & Life

Times thanked
< 32
Im finding it hard to say where they need to make improvements for the next installment, but already I can't wait for it..

FIFA 13

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...get-Messi.html

RaVeR_SpIkE +

Times thanked
< 3,607
^ same here, will just have small improvements in fifa13 looking at them screen shots it looks the same as fifa 12 , i'm still playing fifa12, i don't think it willl top fifa12 through, just wish they better commentary like the real world ie using spanish commentators going crazy when messi scores
that would be epic be laughing for hours
Conor- +

Times thanked
< 1,396
I'm all FIFA'd out right now.
danmau5 +

Times thanked
< 3,397
graphics look much the same, it's the gameplay that will get the push. they will obv tweak the impact engine, and the 'first touch' thing sounds pretty cool. it will be annoying to play with, but I like the idea that a shitty player will take a shitty and unpredictable first touch. I also like the idea of jousting for position off the ball - the way that players like messi can win heading contests is ridiculous, so it will be good to see a big player just knocking him out the way and forcing the bacafags to play it on the ground ala real life. hopefully you can be as physical as you like, and run the gauntlet with the referee as to whether he punishes you. I remember loving that in FIFA98 with the diving - you could know that you are doing something wrong, but some refs will let you get away with it and done will card you straight away. I also hear that this edition will have a "be a referee" mode, which will make FIFA nights with mates pretty interesting and much more fun! I can just imagine sitting between two of them as the ref and having them both screaming at me - one demanding a penalty and the other pleading his innocence

looking forward to it
Conor- +

Times thanked
< 1,396
Yeah, Be A ref mode sounds bad on paper (Carrer mode ref - no thanks) but with friends it'll turn out awesome.

I got so many other games to finish first though that I might just let my little bro get it

Get online fagmos, you haven't been on in ages. I wanna test my skills against the [sarcasm] mighty champion [/sarcasm]
patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,293
i wonder if they have fixed the passing yet or the players still play like 8 year olds, standing there waiting for the ball to roll to them while an opposition player just walks infront and takes it.

alright conor i will come on later tonight and beat yo ass. haven't played in months so you might have a decent chance
danmau5 +

Times thanked
< 3,397
pretty sure he was referring to me
Conor- +

Times thanked
< 1,396
Either of you will make a great matchup. Ultimate team match Calum?

Dan, you haven't been on for 4 months, apparently, dunno if its glitched or whatever. I'm just keen for some action
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,370
Im still playing this on a casual basis, 5 points to break into divsion 4 finally... needed in last 5 games - Choke time .

Loving Napoli atm, really suit my style. I dont think I have ever played a fifa game as long as this one ( though saying that, I never really got into the tonline aspect of it before), so fair play fifa 12, definitely got my moneys worth!
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,370
Into division 4 at last
mxmai +

Times thanked
< 33
i love how every year when they release the new FIFA they're like "featuring complete dribbling control" or "featuring 360 dribbling control" or "featuring tactical dribbling ability". every fucking year.
KraftyNut +

Beats, Rhymes & Life

Times thanked
< 32
x box ID: D Lyricist

hit me up!

Conor- +

Times thanked
< 1,396
What division are you at now Krafty?
Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,365

Quote:

Originally Posted by mxmai View Post

i love how every year when they release the new FIFA they're like "featuring complete dribbling control" or "featuring 360 dribbling control" or "featuring tactical dribbling ability". every fucking year.

Ive played FIFA13 and can easily say its another level up again, the whole collision system is amazing - its a close as you'll get to the real thing.
Conor- +

Times thanked
< 1,396
Is the beta out?
Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,365
No.
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Anybody got a release date? I never stopped playing Fifa 12 lol love it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,370

Quote:

Into division 4 at last

Need 7 points from last three games to stay in there. .
KuRuPTeD +

you gonna get raped

Times thanked
< 1,373

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaVeR_SpIkE View Post

^ same here, will just have small improvements in fifa13 looking at them screen shots it looks the same as fifa 12 , i'm still playing fifa12, i don't think it willl top fifa12 through, just wish they better commentary like the real world ie using spanish commentators going crazy when messi scores
that would be epic be laughing for hours

Change the language to spanish in the main menu.....the downside is it gets old.....quickly....but then again you just might love it

« Previous Thread Next Thread »