Tools
Griggle +

If it is prophylactic and emphatically didactic, then it's not tactic."

Times thanked
< 1,726

Quote:

Originally Posted by Some stupid old bag from the Telegraph comments section

Lady Marmalade of Inner West Posted at 2:02 PM Today

I just cried. I use to love and adore this beautiful country that I was born in, but I am failing to see when this govenment will be satisfied in it's obvious intent in creating a have and have NOT society. Is there nothing that we can do to get Gillard out of Government, can we protest to the GG, surley there is a Lawyer or Barrister out there that thinks the Australian people have a case for fraud against the ALP?! I feel so powerless and that is not how a person should feel, living in a Democratic country!!

Really? She cried?

Every time I see someone complaining that "Democracy has failed!" because some politicians elected to represent people voted on some legislation I think "Education has failed!"
Broadband speeds will always be lower under a Coalition Government.
rancho +

Oooooooh such a good time

Times thanked
< 7,059
fraud

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

well, according to dictionary.com
chilli is hot pepper food etc.
chilly is cold temperature.

rancho +

Times thanked
< 7,059
Death of Australia Posted at 1:24 PM Today
Scum corrupt Labor Green Party Traitors. This will bankrupt our nation. You have NO authority by the people of Australia. National disgrace. Idiotic and criminal

bankrupt. oh god, those comments are too much.

edit - i'm seeing a pattern of people saying 'oh the country is ruined, im moving overseas'. i'm picturing a similar situation to the reverse mexican migration in south park, all these morons are swimming out trying to catch a refugee boat that's got to australian waters, seen how 'shitty it is' and gone back home

will tony abbot stop all the boats full of liberal australians seeking asylum in maylasia?

Quote:

Last edited by rancho: 08-Nov-11 at 04:23pm

Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Times thanked
< 978
Oh my god! Australia is DEAD! We are all going to LOSE OUR JOBS! LIES LIES LIES! JULIAR!!!! This is all based on a LIE!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I killed all my family because they wouldn't suck my dick.

Medium Rurrrr!

See my blog http://ecentreofexcellence.blogspot.com.au/
lowkeyandnude +

Times thanked
< 106

Quote:

Originally Posted by rancho View Post

Death of Australia Posted at 1:24 PM Today
Scum corrupt Labor Green Party Traitors. This will bankrupt our nation. You have NO authority by the people of Australia. National disgrace. Idiotic and criminal

bankrupt. oh god, those comments are too much.

edit - i'm seeing a pattern of people saying 'oh the country is ruined, im moving overseas'. i'm picturing a similar situation to the reverse mexican migration in south park, all these morons are swimming out trying to catch a refugee boat that's got to australian waters, seen how 'shitty it is' and gone back home

will tony abbot stop all the boats full of liberal australians seeking asylum in maylasia?

unfortunately alot of people dont get to travel much and actually think that everything IS better overseas

to be honest, there is alot more support in the comments to that article than i thought there would be...
studio stuff for sale
http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...#post394820375

...latest releases...

lowkey+nude "NYC to BER" on "The best of Soul Shift vol.1"

Last edited by lowkeyandnude: 08-Nov-11 at 05:39pm

didjeridude +

Random Rhythm Generator

Times thanked
< 482

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezah View Post

I'm telling you right now, if the Coalition wins the next one, Greg Hunt will be amongst a loud throng of Libs arguing to keep what has been set up because it will be an ETS by then (or close to the transition at least) with a floating CO2 price.

The Libs will make no serious attempt to repeal this: do you honestly, putting your logic cap on, think that it makes even any sense to go through a whole costly procedure of repeal, and to take away not only a revenue source for government and compensation scheme for businesses, but one of the best ways for humanity to reduce its CO2 emissions, all to go backwards to Direct Action, which will need to be replaced by an ETS in 4-5 years anyway?

If you honestly say yes I think you need to really study-up a bit more on what is happening in the world now, likely global progress in the next 3-5 years, and most importantly the cost of the Coalition's plan compared to what Labor are legislating.

If after researching further and you still think Abbott and the Coalition will repeal I think you are kidding yourself.

This is the reason that politics has become so retarded here, in the USA and who knows where else. For no other reason than politics alone, we cannot have bipartisan support for policies which are actually in the best long term interests of the nation (or the world), because the opposition cannot be seen to agree with the govt on ANYTHING even if they do agree secretly behind closed doors.

But then again, the fact that our two major parties are more similar politically now than ever before is a good reason why I don't really care that much who is in govt anyway because life is so bloody good here compared to the rest of the world that it barely changes anything. For 30yrs now I can remember the same shit in the media.... Fraser is a karnt, no Hawke is a karnt, no Keating, no Howard, Rudd, Gillard but nothing much has changed since the 70s. I was born in the 70s and since then, Australia has been a rich and prosperous nation and still is.

People only complain because they are ignorant and brainwashed by lies and propaganda, and yet.... life goes on.... pretty sweetly for the majority of us..... and come election time in 18months when the country isn't bankrupt and everyone still has jobs life will still go on pretty sweetly I reckon
Reality: To be or not to be? The Adventures of Dr Shroom (and Captain Jones)
Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Times thanked
< 1,613

Quote:

Originally Posted by didjeridude View Post

People only complain because they are ignorant and brainwashed by lies and propaganda, and yet.... life goes on.... pretty sweetly for the majority of us..... and come election time in 18months when the country isn't bankrupt and everyone still has jobs life will still go on pretty sweetly I reckon

Agreed. To put the "Carbon Tax is going to roon us" rhetoric some of the Alan Jones following zombie-spastics go on with into some perspective, tonight on Lateline there was a story about violence against women in The Democratic (sic) Republic of Congo, and a Congolese surgeon's (Dr. Luci) attempt to heal some very badly damaged women. One woman, had the horror of witnessing the murder of her husband, then being raped by his killers, then having all her shit stolen.

She eventually found some of her stuff and identified one of these barbarians to the police. That night as reward for her bravery she was visited by this barbarian's acquaintances who proceded to cut her lips off with scissors. She's still in constant lingering pain as her teeth are exposed. She had an operation to try and graft on new lips but the wound became infected so is now in even more pain. I can't lie, her story reduced me to tears. She is lucky though as apparently 5 million Congolese have been murdered in the last 10 years.

Somehow though, Jonesy's right-wing rat-fucking zombie-spastics think the carbon price is the greatest infringement on democracy ever.
lowkeyandnude +

Times thanked
< 106
Barnaby Joyce was going off in the senate last night. claiming the carbon tax would require all workers in woollongong to take up wind chime manufacturing in Nimbin?!?!
studio stuff for sale

...latest releases...

rancho +

Times thanked
< 7,059

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowkeyandnude View Post

Barnaby Joyce was going off in the senate last night. claiming the carbon tax would require all workers in woollongong to take up wind chime manufacturing in Nimbin?!?!

that would be great for the economy though, because more australians would like to listen to wind chimes than barnaby joyce.

Quote:

legal-affairs +

Moderator says 2.0

Times thanked
< 512

Quote:

Radio National played three different grabs from Barnaby this morning, and then interviewed Greg Hunt (what he said, I don't know - I had turned off by then). That would have made a lot of sense if the legislation had been defeated - it didn't seem to make any sense at all when the legislation has been passed. Couldn't they find any guests from the right side of history?
But we're fools if we sit back and stare at the ground
While the weasels and analysts sing
If we want our place in history, we can't let the frustration
Drive us to fashionable drinking again
Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Times thanked
< 1,613

Quote:

Who? Him and Abbott and Hunt and Hockey and the rest of the mouth-breathing opportunists in the Coalition.
gettingintothemix +

Times thanked
< 0
NO CARBON TAX!

Cant wait till the next election. Bring it on! First time voter and I know who I'm voting for.
Griggle +

Times thanked
< 1,726

Quote:

Originally Posted by gettingintothemix View Post

NO CARBON TAX!

Cant wait till the next election. Bring it on! First time voter and I know who I'm voting for.

Excellent! You have one slogan memorised. You are totally ready to contribute to our democracy.
lowkeyandnude +

Times thanked
< 106

Quote:

NO CARBON TAX!

Who? Its looking pretty shakey whether Abbott will last another two years. Gillard doesnt seem to be a certain bet either.
I take it you do understand that the Coalition has the same carbon reduction target and that they plan to cut emmissions by using YOUR TAXES?

Labor: tax the top 500 polluters, compensate consumers...
Coalition: tax the consumer, pay the top 500 polluters...
studio stuff for sale

...latest releases...

lowkeyandnude +

Times thanked
< 106
even the big companies that have to pay the tax are lining up against Abbott...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nati...-1226189470470

"As the tax passed through the Senate yesterday 36 votes to 32, AGL Energy boss Michael Fraser said Mr Abbott's plan to repeal the tax was "very unfortunate".

"The uncertainty created by the Abbott factor is unfortunate and we will have to proceed with absolute caution," Mr Fraser said at the Carbon Expo Australasia 2011 in Melbourne

"Getting investment decisions, particularly around baseload gas, we won't be making (those) until we've got clarity around where the contracts for closure are heading and we've got clarity around what is the bipartisan approach."

The contracts for closure, where the government will pay the biggest coal-fired polluters to shut down plants, has already hit speed bumps, with the country's dirtiest power plant, Hazelwood in Victoria, requesting more than the government says it is prepared to pay.

GE Energy Australia chief executive Steve Sargent said the Liberal party stance was disappointing, especially when both sides had the same emissions targets."
studio stuff for sale

...latest releases...

Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Times thanked
< 1,613
Turnbull must be sleeping like a teenager at Christmas time these days.
claude glass +

Times thanked
< 760
Why?
legal-affairs +

Moderator says 2.0

Times thanked
< 512

Quote:

NO CARBON TAX!

So who are you voting for, and why?
rancho +

Times thanked
< 7,059

Quote:

Originally Posted by legal-affairs View Post

So who are you voting for, and why?

predicting the following response

Spoiler:
VOTE OUT LABOR COZ JULIA LIED TO US!!!!!!!

Quote:

Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Times thanked
< 1,613
Why are you bothering?
nrjize +

licking dates

Times thanked
< 2,013

Quote:

Originally Posted by geezah

Turnbull must be sleeping like a teenager at Christmas time these days.

One eye on the door in case someone comes in unexpectedly and catches him wanking???
"I theme-dress depending on where I'm going... if I was going to dinner at a Chinese restaurant, I would wear a kimono - it makes it more fun." Kelly Osbourne.

"yeah, i have back problems that i tried to cure with heroin. what of it?"
lowkeyandnude +

Times thanked
< 106
^ i was having trouble working out what he meant, but i think youre right
studio stuff for sale

...latest releases...

Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Times thanked
< 1,613

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrjize View Post

One eye on the door in case someone comes in unexpectedly and catches him wanking???

Winner.

The saying is, Sleep's like a baby: but babies are khunts at sleeping. Teenagers in the Summer holidays on the other hand; they sleep a solid 10 hours and nothing disturbs this sleep. But yeah, they probably are tired from spanking off.
claude glass +

Times thanked
< 760

Quote:

Why are you bothering?

dunno
didjeridude +

Random Rhythm Generator

Times thanked
< 482

Quote:

Barnaby needs a cream pie in the face. The end.
SlicyDicer +

white people are the worst

Times thanked
< 3,174

Quote:

NO CARBON TAX!

I hope you get shit on by a bird.
http://soundcloud.com/kultrun
Beatport

Last edited by SlicyDicer: 10-Nov-11 at 11:58am

SlicyDicer +

Times thanked
< 3,174
It's not even a tax for fucks sake
Beatport
rancho +

Times thanked
< 7,059
http://www.news.com.au/money/carbon-...-1226190746053

fuck me australians are greedy. boo fucking hoo, you will be $700 a year worse off. how about you get a fucking job? those 3 kids all look of school age.

edit - missed the bit where it says youngest is 5. yep, get a job.

Quote:

claude glass +

Times thanked
< 760

Quote:

fuck me australians are greedy. boo fucking hoo, you will be $700 a year worse off. how about you get a fucking job? those 3 kids all look of school age.

I see four remotes on the lounge. I'd hazard a guess and say they could save a third of that massive $13/week impost without even trying very hard, and they could probably save all of it if they tried hard.

In other news on that website, people might not blow out their credit cards this christmas on the altars of the gods of retail.

Think about it, it's all about consumption.
austraboy +

I like toast

Times thanked
< 146

Quote:

Originally Posted by claude glass View Post

I see four remotes on the lounge. I'd hazard a guess and say they could save a third of that massive $13/week impost without even trying very hard, and they could probably save all of it if they tried hard.

In other news on that website, people might not blow out their credit cards this christmas on the altars of the gods of retail.

Think about it, it's all about consumption.

Fuck me.. how dare these people whinge... they have a Foxtel remote.. the cheapest package is $50/month.. that alone is $600/year
SlicyDicer +

Times thanked
< 3,174
We can't live without foxtel or our 4 story house that's 40 minutes drive from the CBD or our 6 litre v8 how dare you
Beatport
horst +

Times thanked
< 407

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlicyDicer View Post

I hope you get run over by a car. Seriously.

Seriously, don't write that sort of crap.

This guy (or girl), is maybe 18 years old and you have to give some leeway, we all have held beliefs at that age which we later recognized as erroneous and this is a chance to help him recognize that his beliefs are based on magical thinking, oh and that following a political party isn't like following a football team.

PS:however, if it turns out, that his message was just a ruse to appear to be participating in the forums rather than just a stooge for 9
http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...d.php?t=298738
then I'd like to see that upgraded to a truck

Last edited by horst: 10-Nov-11 at 12:04pm

SlicyDicer +

Times thanked
< 3,174
Fine

Quote:

First time voter and I know who I'm voting for.

Same person my dad is voting for
Beatport
didjeridude +

Random Rhythm Generator

Times thanked
< 482

Quote:

I read that article earlier this morning. The father earns $150,000 a year and they are stressed about the cost of living. OH NOES maybe we have to downsize from our $1.5million home to a $1.1million dollar home and dad will have to commute via train instead of driving the family's 2nd $60,000 SUV. And sorry kids, this christmas we can only afford a $300 bicycle instead of the $600 one you got last year which sat in the garage and never got used anyway.

The horror the horror!!

Why is right wing political ideology so fucking greedy and self centered?

edit: father earns more than 150K so he could be on 200k for all we know
Griggle +

Times thanked
< 1,726

Quote:

Little shit should be working in the coal-mines to support the Australian economy anyway.
legal-affairs +

Moderator says 2.0

Times thanked
< 512

Quote:

Poor old battling battlers really battling away in battling Castle Hill, part of the second-safest Liberal seat in NSW.

I loved this bit especially:

"I don't believe the Australian public should pay for big business's carbon emissions.

"A lot of the debate is based on inconclusive scientific evidence ... we don't really get a say in anything any more."

You're not paying for big business's emissions - that's kind of the point. And if you want more of a say in things, stop re-electing Alex Hawke.
Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Times thanked
< 1,613

Quote:

Yep, get a fucking job hippie woman: no more free lunches for you.

And why did the journo not question her statement that AGW "isn't based on any conclusive evidence." Her intimation being that it could ever be proved with certainty.
claude glass +

Times thanked
< 760

Quote:

Yep, get a fucking job hippie woman: no more free lunches for you.

And why did the journo not question her statement that AGW "isn't based on any conclusive evidence." Her intimation being that it could ever be proved with certainty.

Do you think she might be the same Teddy Samuelson who is the Secretary of Baulkham Hills AFC? http://www.baulko.org.au/LinkClick.a...CY%3D&tabid=37

It it is, seems she has an email address at this project management company http://www.pm-partners.com.au/

It may also be the same person who wanted one of these in her backyard: http://www.newcastlecubbies.com/apps...otoid=79706622
big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 14,917
forward your internet detective work on to crikey and/or media watch imo

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

claude glass +

Times thanked
< 760

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

forward your internet detective work on to crikey and/or media watch imo

Internet detective work? You can get her mobile no. and email address from the fifth result on the first page.
austraboy +

I like toast

Times thanked
< 146

Quote:

Do you think she might be the same Teddy Samuelson who is the Secretary of Baulkham Hills AFC? http://www.baulko.org.au/LinkClick.a...CY%3D&tabid=37

It it is, seems she has an email address at this project management company http://www.pm-partners.com.au/

It may also be the same person who wanted one of these in her backyard: http://www.newcastlecubbies.com/apps...otoid=79706622

lol facestalk

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...495059&sk=info
her husband Nik is a friend so it's definitely her...

lets friend her

*slow day at work..... getting outraged over fuckwit Australians*
weekender +

Times thanked
< 468
Anyway, it's all a bit late anyway: http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...climate-change

2017 or bust eh?
"Old enough to know better"
claude glass +

Times thanked
< 760

Quote:

Originally Posted by weekender View Post

Anyway, it's all a bit late anyway: http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...climate-change

2017 or bust eh?

So what man? $700! Now I don't know if I can afford the $2,000 weathertex "Cottage" cubbyhouse!
big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 14,917

Quote:

Internet detective work? You can get her mobile no. and email address from the fifth result on the first page.

I'm not saying internet detective work is difficult - its a longhand form of 'googled'

Quote:

Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Times thanked
< 1,613

Quote:

What softcock buys a pre-fabricated cubbyhouse that looks modeled on a McMansion?

If it's not home made, and there's no chance your kid can break a bone falling from it, then GTFO I say.

And the "I'm too busy and can't afford the time to build one on my own" argument is booooooll shiit. My dad was a busy barrister 25-30 years ago and he managed to build a pretty sweet cubby-house platform in the mango tree in the back yard which was sturdy as hell and you entered by climbing up the trunk in the centre of the tree-house. It had a secure rope on the outside in case you wanted to dare to climb down by rope.

Sure a couple of kids fell off over the years, my sister indeed fractured her arm once, and sure you scraped away the skin on your knees and shins climbing up, but it was the thrill of the danger of it, the tiny heart palpitations as you would slip momentarily only to just hang on by your fingertips.

Now kids get a replica of the house they live in, placed on the ground, cause daddy can't be fucked putting in any effort. Fuck off, wankers.
claude glass +

Times thanked
< 760

Quote:

What softcock buys a pre-fabricated cubbyhouse that looks modeled on a McMansion?

If it's not home made, and there's no chance your kid can break a bone falling from it, then GTFO I say.

And the "I'm too busy and can't afford the time to build one on my own" argument is booooooll shiit. My dad was a busy barrister 25-30 years ago and he managed to build a pretty sweet cubby-house platform in the mango tree in the back yard which was sturdy as hell and you entered by climbing up the trunk in the centre of the tree-house. It had a secure rope on the outside in case you wanted to dare to climb down by rope.

Sure a couple of kids fell off over the years, my sister indeed fractured her arm once, and sure you scraped away the skin on your knees and shins climbing up, but it was the thrill of the danger of it, the tiny heart palpitations as you would slip momentarily only to just hang on by your fingertips.

Now kids get a replica of the house they live in, placed on the ground, cause daddy can't be fucked putting in any effort. Fuck off, wankers.

I know, it's awesome isn't it? A Mini McMansion. It probably has a baby snooker room in it, and ducted aircon.
Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Times thanked
< 1,613

Quote:

I know, it's awesome isn't it? A Mini McMansion. It probably has a baby snooker room in it, and ducted aircon.

Good grief. I imagine those will be in Mini-McMansion 3.0.
Griggle +

Times thanked
< 1,726
Does it come with a mini-mini McMansion for her 5 years old's dolls to live in?
Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Times thanked
< 978

Quote:

My dad was a busy barrister 25-30 years ago and he managed to build a pretty sweet cubby-house platform in the mango tree in the back yard which was sturdy as hell and you entered by climbing up the trunk in the centre of the tree-house. It had a secure rope on the outside in case you wanted to dare to climb down by rope.

Lol those were the days. 'Sure they were rusty nails sticking out of it, sure there was a family of scabby raccoons living there, along with homeless Harold on some nights, sure it was the place I used to go to to cry...'

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I killed all my family because they wouldn't suck my dick.

Medium Rurrrr!

See my blog http://ecentreofexcellence.blogspot.com.au/
big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 14,917
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nati...-1226191228452

I miss Brendan Nelson's hair

Quote:

« Previous Thread Next Thread »