Global Clubbing

Your favourite night in ibiza this year?

Tools
Deejay Lewis S +

Times thanked
< 5
Your favourite night in ibiza this year?
for me it was cream @ amnesia, 14th july...above and beyond were awesome
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
My first night clubbing in Ibiza... Come together at Space aug 6th which was recorded for the essential mix. Dubstep in the mainroom went off.

Tiesto was also awesome for its sheer epicness... 10,000 people in a club, craziest moment to grasp.

Ushaia for the babes and watching moby smash it out.
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Seeing Carl Cox and Loco Dice go B2B to close at 9/10 am in the morning to close Carl Cox's residency was a special moment.

Watching Steve Lawler turn back the clock and smash the Space Terraza at We Love Closing was wicked.

Seeing a combination of Ellen Allien, Ben Klock & Dubfire smack it hard at DC- 10 Closing was also amazing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

khrys1989 +

Times thanked
< 2
amnesia foam party was my favourite, went twice in a week it was that good. carl cox @ space on a tuesday with john digweed and richie hawtin. epic.
pusseh +

pusseh

Times thanked
< 4
don't exactly remember the dates but late July this year i think, but it was a night @ pacha where TV rock happened to be playing, killer night
Chrisdude +

Times thanked
< 85
]Don't remember the date either but the first week of August went to Cream @ Amensia... amazing night! Paul van dyk and Ferry Corsten were awesome... as was Calvin Harris except too crowded near him so stuck to the trance.
TranceArt +

Top 5 .....

Times thanked
< 92

Quote:

Originally Posted by pusseh View Post

don't exactly remember the dates but late July this year i think, but it was a night @ pacha where TV rock happened to be playing, killer night

yeah would have been sick

My favourite night was probably Tonite Only (even though this was my 3rd visit to Amnesia 3 times in a week ) - Sasha and particularly Prydz seriously went off and the number of people there was far more favourable to make it an awesome night out (Cocoon the night before was way way too rammed)

« Previous Thread Next Thread »