Asot 550

Tools
i_am_wesel +

hardcore

Times thanked
< 7
Asot 550
http://www.astateoftrance.com

31st march 2012. Never too late to start planning. being as Energy has turned to shit.
inter08 +

Times thanked
< 66
550 Melbourne
i_am_wesel +

hardcore

Times thanked
< 7
From your radio on the night of 31st March?

Wicked stage line ups......
skitz000 +

Times thanked
< 12
Just bought my ticket for the Den Bosch edition!
CRoNic +

Shittin' Balls.

Times thanked
< 246
Sorting my tickets now! Going to be mind blowing.
trancend +

post++;

Times thanked
< 0
I'm going to be at Den Bosch again this year, and Luminosity in Zaandam the night before. If anyone wants some advice or wants to meet up, let me know!
i_am_wesel +

hardcore

Times thanked
< 7
countdown is on....
everyone got earlies for the AVB warm up set?
am also keen for a meet up
trancend +

post++;

Times thanked
< 0
Yup I got the warmup set + VIP. Not sure if I'll be there that early though, depends on the timetable. Last time I was there till 7am and I was glad I got there a bit later so I could save my energy for the sets later on

Meetup would be great, hopefully a few more ITMers are coming!
Tripwire +

Times thanked
< 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_am_wesel View Post

countdown is on....
everyone got earlies for the AVB warm up set?
am also keen for a meet up

I have earlies
divagal +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by trancend View Post

I'm going to be at Den Bosch again this year, and Luminosity in Zaandam the night before. If anyone wants some advice or wants to meet up, let me know!

hey trancend! i was wondering whether you knew what the best way from eindhoven airport to den bosch would be? cheers
trancend +

post++;

Times thanked
< 0
So there's a public bus and a shuttle that goes to Eindhoven train station fairly often. Once you're at the train station, you can take a train direct to Den Bosch, it's pretty close www.ns.nl has the train timetables. Beware the automated train ticket machines that don't always take credit card

There's also coaches at www.eventtravel.nl but may not be worth it from Eindhoven cause it's so close.

Edit: Oh yeah, beware also that the trains don't start leaving from Den Bosch until like 7:45am on the Sunday and there will be a million people trying to catch the first train. I'd advise taking a different way back or leaving the event a little early to make sure you're the first to get a train.

I'm not sure how I'm getting there (from Amsterdam) yet, getting there is OK but getting back the next morning is a clusterfuck. Considering the coaches that do a return trip but that would mean missing the 8pm set.

Last edited by trancend: 18-Mar-12 at 09:01am

PewPew +

Times thanked
< 5
well L.A sets were amazing, armin killed it again, last song tho :/

anyway, im strongly thinking of going to den bosch, already got a tix, only thing is plane tix, plane should get in amsterdam at 1:30pm 31/3 so plenty of time to go to den bosch then leave 3:30pm 1/4, so epic all nighter,

train it to den bosch from the airport? then back? i really dont know what to do, so cheers for any help u guys got

trancend +

post++;

Times thanked
< 0
Yup train to Den Bosch from Schiphol is easy. Takes a bit longer than from Eindhoven. Same deal as my post above basically, use www.ns.nl to see timetables but there are plenty of trains.

If you get in a day earlier you could go to Luminosity:

It was really good last year and is about as epic as a preparty could get It's like 10min out of Amsterdam and there's free busses. Production is very good, this is a pic from last year and this year is in a bigger venue:

I'd also advise staying a day after, 8/9pm-7am isn't the easiest to do an all nighter on! Then again you could sleep on the plane.. I did an all nighter for Trance Energy a few years back and I felt pretty average in Schiphol waiting for my plane haha

When it gets closer to the event we can share mobile numbers and then hopefully meet up earlier in the night.
i_am_wesel +

hardcore

Times thanked
< 7

Quote:

Originally Posted by PewPew View Post

well L.A sets were amazing, armin killed it again, last song tho :/

anyway, im strongly thinking of going to den bosch, already got a tix, only thing is plane tix, plane should get in amsterdam at 1:30pm 31/3 so plenty of time to go to den bosch then leave 3:30pm 1/4, so epic all nighter,

train it to den bosch from the airport? then back? i really dont know what to do, so cheers for any help u guys got

You can do an all nighter as Schipol is a big enough airport to find a corner to hide away in when feeling tired. A trek tho on the trains.... hour and half? Last year they had problems on the track so check the transport site. You be better flying to Eindhoven, but I guess its whats available and cheap?.

At the parties, they use Lockerbox where you can stash your flight bag and personals. You can get a small backpack and your coat in one so no need to lug your passport n stuff around all night.

At Schipol airport there is a Yotel. You can book it in blocks so could catch a shower and a nap?
http://www.yotel.com/hotels/amsterdam-schiphol

Otherwise it's Citezen M hotel outside and waling distance from the airport.

Good luck
divagal +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by trancend View Post

So there's a public bus and a shuttle that goes to Eindhoven train station fairly often. Once you're at the train station, you can take a train direct to Den Bosch, it's pretty close www.ns.nl has the train timetables. Beware the automated train ticket machines that don't always take credit card

There's also coaches at www.eventtravel.nl but may not be worth it from Eindhoven cause it's so close.

Edit: Oh yeah, beware also that the trains don't start leaving from Den Bosch until like 7:45am on the Sunday and there will be a million people trying to catch the first train. I'd advise taking a different way back or leaving the event a little early to make sure you're the first to get a train.

I'm not sure how I'm getting there (from Amsterdam) yet, getting there is OK but getting back the next morning is a clusterfuck. Considering the coaches that do a return trip but that would mean missing the 8pm set.

thanks heaps for the info!! much appreciated
PewPew +

Times thanked
< 5
ill prob be getting there the day of it

yea well its a big trip (stop overs in singapore and dubai) so amsterdam airport was easist, and its not that cheap lol

mad ill only need a back pack anyway, so thats a ++

yotel could be good for a few hrs lol

ill hit u guys up next week closer, hopefully it plane dont sell out 1st

cheers
PewPew +

Times thanked
< 5
alrighty brahs, i booked my flights, i get in at 630am friday (frking 700$ cheaper to get there 1 day earlier lol)
Luminostiy is looking like a winner
just gota get a place for 1night maybe that Citezen M place idk (gota wait till next week for pay lol)
trancend +

post++;

Times thanked
< 0
Sweet! See you there As for somewhere to stay on Friday night, there may be some spots left in hostels near Amsterdam Centraal. I've stayed in both the Flying Pig and the Bulldog which are both good.
trancend +

post++;

Times thanked
< 0
Timetable and free bus details out for Luminosity:

Main
2100-2300 Jaytech
2300-0100 Menno de Jong
0100-0300 Daniel Kandi
0300-0500 Bryan Kearney

Studio
2300-0020 Aerofoil
0020-0140 Juventa
0140-0300 Activa

Free bus
Departing from the Victoria Hotel by Central Station Amsterdam at: 20:30 | 21:30 | 22:30 | 23:30
Departing from Central Station Zaandam at: 21:00 | 22:00 | 23:00 |00:00
Returning to Central Station Amsterdam at: 03:00 | 04:00 | 05:00

Public transport will run all night, note that its a bit of a walk from the event from Zaandam central.
trancend +

post++;

Times thanked
< 0
550 details and timetable out!!! http://www.aldaevents.nl/nieuwsbrieven/asot/23032012/
PewPew +

Times thanked
< 5
daaaaamn state of green look heaps good, frk i wish armin was closing it out tho
trancend +

post++;

Times thanked
< 0
The weekend is getting closer

If you want to meet up with me at Luminosity on Friday or during 550 on Saturday, my Swedish number is +46 70 748 64 04
PewPew +

Times thanked
< 5
just got back home, frk it was amazing

« Previous Thread Next Thread »