This one goes out to the Unzapped! #7

Tools
Ruthykins +

Stay awake little missfit

Times thanked
< 3,799

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_e_de View Post

Found 7 silver hairs on my head this weekend. Had one of those 2 minute inner-mental breakdowns where you wonder if you're getting old or not.

Bede let it happen, embrace it... I'm a big fan of the salt & pepper. I'm sure a lot of women are! Also, try and grow a beard would ya?
Ya baloney
angelbel +

This bird you cannot change

Times thanked
< 297
I'm being targeted by bank scammers. The jerks are calling four or five times a day with an automated message supposedly from the bank wanting me to enter my details.
Apparently there is nothing I can do to stop the calls other than changing my number
Gentlemen, we just seized an airfield.
That was pretty fucking ninja.

Onijin +

Pastor of Muppets

Times thanked
< 524
Unzapped by having to wait a bit longer to find out about a contract extension after a couple of delays. Starting to get annoyed with being left dangling longer than I want to, as I want to start organising flights and accommodation as early as possible. Also unzapped with having to get my jew on saving for said trip, but will be worth it being able to catch up with friends I haven't seen in ages.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chimby View Post

Needs more Prog imo.

My SoundCloud
Hemerage +

Giddy'up!

Times thanked
< 1,397

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelbel View Post

I'm being targeted by bank scammers. The jerks are calling four or five times a day with an automated message supposedly from the bank wanting me to enter my details.
Apparently there is nothing I can do to stop the calls other than changing my number

Different numbers each time?
Tell them you've called the police.
rancho +

Oooooooh such a good time

Times thanked
< 7,068
i'm not sure an automated message will respond to such a threat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

well, according to dictionary.com
chilli is hot pepper food etc.
chilly is cold temperature.

Onijin +

Pastor of Muppets

Times thanked
< 524

Quote:

Originally Posted by rancho View Post

i'm not sure an automated message will respond to such a threat.

This.
Hemerage +

Giddy'up!

Times thanked
< 1,397
I now wish I read the word 'automated'
MMF_ +

Modaretor

Times thanked
< 37
Too many fucking mosquitoes at night!
Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Times thanked
< 5,293

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMF_ View Post

Too many fucking mosquitoes at night!

Today at work I had to put in some ground lights that point up. The bases were already in place. I reached in to dig out some garbage that had accumulated in there and a massive swarm of mosquitoes flew out of it. It was horrid. Hope I don't have any bites. The worst part is I had to do a second light and the same shit happened!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post

PM derelict for manual labour shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

I think you obviously dont understand what i'm trying to say.

Ruthykins +

Stay awake little missfit

Times thanked
< 3,799

Quote:

is it the AT-5000?
Spoiler:
Ya baloney
angelbel +

Times thanked
< 297
Ya Ruthy, I think it is!

The calls all come from private numbers, computer generated so it's a different number calling each time which makes them impossible to block. I've reported it to all the appropriate authorities so now I just have to wait and see if they give up.

MissAnge +

She has the blood of reptile just underneath her skin..

Times thanked
< 863
I think I drove past a dude I fancy... with his ex in the car.

Bawww.
...what does that even mean?!
Hemerage +

Giddy'up!

Times thanked
< 1,397
It was actually a hooker.
MissAnge +

She has the blood of reptile just underneath her skin..

Times thanked
< 863
Hooray
...what does that even mean?!
SparklingSam +

Is it beer o'clock yet?

Times thanked
< 261
unzapped that for some reason my brother has to be an arse and criticise everything I do. I am trying to cut sugar out of my diet for two months and he gets stuck into me about being unrealistic. FFS, it's my body. I cannot fathom this, I give him nothing vut unconditional support. Second time this year he's reduced me to tears and it's only January.
You can't help that. We're all mad here
angelbel +

Times thanked
< 297
Brothers will do that to you, Sam. Try to use it as a bit of extra motivation to prove him wrong!

SparklingSam +

Is it beer o'clock yet?

Times thanked
< 261
well he'll be up your way soon so you can put up with him. bah! and to think I was sad about him leaving.
Onijin +

Pastor of Muppets

Times thanked
< 524
Still haven't heard a damn thing yet regarding if I'm continuing on or not. Not very pleased atm.

Quote:

Needs more Prog imo.

My SoundCloud
angelbel +

Times thanked
< 297

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparklingSam View Post

well he'll be up your way soon so you can put up with him. bah! and to think I was sad about him leaving.

Oh he is? Well don't worry, Barrow will soon sort him out.

beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135
unzapped by holiday being over, and now i have nothing to look forward to.
some dance to remember, some dance to forget
deck +

Fuck the security guards!

Times thanked
< 4,374
Unzapped by my mum and dad's dog Gemma (a cute little fluffy white maltese x schitzu) being attacked in the park by a german shepard tonight.

They were walking her, on a lead, when the other dog, no lead, bolted across the park and mauled it before my dad had any time to react. It grabbed gemma in it's teeth and shook her around like a rag doll while my mum screamed for help. Thankfully two other blokes came over and helped my dad get the other dog off, not before she had a small chunk taken out of the side of her

They rushed her to the vet and stitched her up and now she has to wear one of them lamp shade thingies for a while. She seems so down and keeps bumping into things when she walks passed them 'cause she's not taking that extra width into account Mum's pretty shakin up.

Embassy Clothing is a grassroots streetwear label that is dedicated to supporting children and youth organisations in Australia and across the globe, making a commitment to donate a percentage of profits from each sale to organisations in need.
ladyinred +

See you Space Samurai...

Times thanked
< 3,166
depleted. my all my morale and inner strength is gone.

I hate sad/bad news.
Dj Whisper +

Bouncing off clouds

Times thanked
< 957

Quote:

Originally Posted by deck View Post

Unzapped by my mum and dad's dog Gemma (a cute little fluffy white maltese x schitzu) being attacked in the park by a german shepard tonight.

They were walking her, on a lead, when the other dog, no lead, bolted across the park and mauled it before my dad had any time to react. It grabbed gemma in it's teeth and shook her around like a rag doll while my mum screamed for help. Thankfully two other blokes came over and helped my dad get the other dog off, not before she had a small chunk taken out of the side of her

They rushed her to the vet and stitched her up and now she has to wear one of them lamp shade thingies for a while. She seems so down and keeps bumping into things when she walks passed them 'cause she's not taking that extra width into account Mum's pretty shakin up.

That sux, hope she's ok!
Were the owners of the other dog around? What did they do? Someone should kick them in the ****
Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Times thanked
< 5,293
I think theres a big fine for that or even the dog being put down.
beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135
unzapped - please go away runny nose, do not want to be sick for the weekend...
pEAkeR_hAT +

"The Peoples' Champion"

Times thanked
< 4,661

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derelict View Post

no
Spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by borrisGLOWSTICK View Post

Life trainwreck stories, bewbs, mod angering drug implicated posts and 2fast2furious only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mliro View Post

that’s terrible spastic
also I would imagine a little disheartening that he has never attempted to drug rape you?

deck +

Times thanked
< 4,374

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dj Whisper View Post

That sux, hope she's ok!
Were the owners of the other dog around? What did they do? Someone should kick them in the ****

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derelict View Post

Yeah she seems okay. Just a sad little puppy atm. The vet said she's not in the clear yet, anything can happen over the next three weeks so fingers crossed she recovers.

The owner was there and was apologetic and said it was the first time the dog had acted that way. He kept calling his dog a 'fucking ****' etc The other blokes who rocked up had to yell at him a few times to actually put the dog on a lead after they'd got it off her but mum said he looked like he might have been in shock. He gave my parents his address (Dunno if it was the correct one yet) so they could contact him.

Personally myself, I think they should just get him to pay the vet bills and leave it at that but my mum (And a lot of peoples advice that's been thrown at her at work today) wants to report it to the council. I think if she does that the dog will probably be put down so... we'll see what happens.

Embassy Clothing is a grassroots streetwear label that is dedicated to supporting children and youth organisations in Australia and across the globe, making a commitment to donate a percentage of profits from each sale to organisations in need.
Kellyboop +

Lettuce be cereal here, guys.

Times thanked
< 2,737
It's sad that it's the dogs who usually pay the price for unfit owners.
deck +

Times thanked
< 4,374
^ Agreed. Hence why i'd prefer that the council weren't informed about it, which will inevitably lead to the dog being put down. I can only put my opinion across in this case though. Some say once a dog tastes blood there's a good chance it will repeat the behavior. Fucked if I know if that's true but my mum's got that in her head and wants to avoid it happening again. I can't really argue with that because maybe she has a point? I don't know.

MMF_ +

Modaretor

Times thanked
< 37
^ Nothing worse then watching your beloved pet get mauled.
beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135
unzapped by massive blisters from bdo yesterday = no gym this week = haven't been to the gym for 6 weeks now...eek.

unzapped by 730am meeting today, after the bdo.

unzapped by being an idiot and listening to other people and reacting, without getting the real story first.
smorchika +

Times thanked
< 502
Dreams about sad things and waking up really sad... great way to start the day.
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Single for the first time in 3 years.

Living in a town far away from all my mates. Grim.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

deck +

Times thanked
< 4,374
^ Exercise/Weight training can be a staunch ally

beatsta +

Times thanked
< 175
The rain. It is too much again!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pEAkeR_hAT View Post

beatsta is having a charlie sheen moment of high flamboyant public actvity b4 he surely cracks and descends into a life of crazy !

Onslaught +

I don't like you.

Times thanked
< 3,796
Did you find your cat, beatsta??
SparklingSam +

Is it beer o'clock yet?

Times thanked
< 261

Quote:

^ Agreed. Hence why i'd prefer that the council weren't informed about it, which will inevitably lead to the dog being put down. I can only put my opinion across in this case though. Some say once a dog tastes blood there's a good chance it will repeat the behavior. Fucked if I know if that's true but my mum's got that in her head and wants to avoid it happening again. I can't really argue with that because maybe she has a point? I don't know.

look I don't know if that thing about dogs tasting blood is true, but what if next time it's a little kid the dog latches onto instead of another dog? (not that i don't think having your dog mauled is awful, hope she recovers)
Onijin +

Pastor of Muppets

Times thanked
< 524

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatsta View Post

The rain. It is too much again!!

Trade ya for a heatwave?

Quote:

Needs more Prog imo.

My SoundCloud
SparklingSam +

Is it beer o'clock yet?

Times thanked
< 261
unzapped. bought 2 FMF tickets for me & a friend who said she wanted to catch up, haven't seen her for ages. Now I find out she's double booked herself and is going overseas, after I declined a family engagment party also that weekend because I thought we had plans.

*sigh*
angelbel +

Times thanked
< 297
What date is it Sam?

SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

Times thanked
< 6,391

Quote:

^ Exercise/Weight training can be a staunch ally

This. Has saved my life in the last few months, I'm stall hardly Mr Happy but I'm a lot better than I was because of training, and after going for a workout or run I always feel better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

angelbel +

Times thanked
< 297
Unzapped by mulitple stresses at the moment. Cyclones and flooding threatening my chances of getting away

SparklingSam +

Is it beer o'clock yet?

Times thanked
< 261
J

Quote:

What date is it Sam?

4th March, Sunday of the long weekend.
angelbel +

Times thanked
< 297
Damn, I fly back in on the 5th

SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

Times thanked
< 6,391

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparklingSam View Post

unzapped that for some reason my brother has to be an arse and criticise everything I do. I am trying to cut sugar out of my diet for two months and he gets stuck into me about being unrealistic. FFS, it's my body. I cannot fathom this, I give him nothing vut unconditional support. Second time this year he's reduced me to tears and it's only January.

Damn, dude needs a slap... and it's not like giving up sugar is an unrealistic thing to do- you can live permanently without the stuff quite fine and it hardly results in a super-restricted diet. It;s not like you're doing some ridiculous fad crash diet or something of that sort.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

Barra +

I need a vodka...STAT!!!!

Times thanked
< 15
Unzapped by car accident at the weekend. Stupid woman was in the right hand lane with her right indicator on and then turned left - right into my car. Peaked out coz I had my daughter in the car and the power pole was mighty close. Now Im going to lose my car for a week for repairs and no other way of getting to work. To top it all off it happened at the beginning of my week's holiday so all my plans went to shit. Grrr - stupid P Plater!
Oh, put your nipples away. That's why you've got fucking pockets, arsehole."
Tang_ +

Turbo bogan

Times thanked
< 1,789
Fuck this gay earth.

Why the hell do some people have unbelievably high expectations of others yet think they dont have to give anything back at all?
MMF_ +

Modaretor

Times thanked
< 37
Popped out of the house quickly to go to the post office to send a letter. When I got back I found a note from the postman who tried to deliver a registered parcel and I wasn't home to sign for it.... so I had to go back to the fucking post office.
larrisajones +

boring. thanks ITM

Times thanked
< 374
Birthday dinner with my parents tonight ... have to subtly work in the "oh btw i'm unemployed help" aspect to the conversation ... freaking out mildly so woke up stupidly early this morning unable to sleep. Meh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andosound

Who needs Gossip Girl when we have the ITM forums

Quote:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MMF_ +

Modaretor

Times thanked
< 37
I can offer you a nude house cleaning job for 50 bucks an hour

« Previous Thread Next Thread »