Global Clubbing

Coachella 2012

Tools
Warren G +

label whore

Times thanked
< 55
Coachella 2012
Lineup should be out within the next three weeks.

Who's going? Heading over for my 4th one in a row. Doing Weekend 1.
Warren G +

label whore

Times thanked
< 55
It's here!

Punk in Drublic +

Can I get a hell yeah?

Times thanked
< 87
how the hell do you manage to get work off every year?

Would love to go again after last year but can't really put work on hold and don't have much leave anyway. If i went again i probably wouldn't camp again, i would stay in one of those luxury tents on site or something. The heat was so unbearable in the morning in our tent so we couldn't really sleep later than 7:30am. Also, the lines for the showers were very loooooooooooong haha. Then again, that was part of the whole experience and it was great drinking with randoms at the campsite.

My advice to anyone planning to go would be to buy tickets ASAP and also make sure you get car camping passes ASAP. Also keep in mind that even if you buy multiple car camping passes, you are only allowed one per car and the spaces are pretty small. If you have a couple of cars and link them together to make a bigger area it can be ok.
Punk in Drublic +

Can I get a hell yeah?

Times thanked
< 87
P.S. If you think you are going to be treated like some sort of cool foreigner because they have never met aussies before, think again. I swear just about every second person i ran into at Coachella was aussie The havaiana thongs and boardies are a dead giveaway
powmow +

Times thanked
< 0
Got up super-duper early saturday morning to try and get tickets but 5 hours of waiting got me nowhere....

Its a ridiculously long long-shot, but if any one has 2-3 passes to the 2nd week i would be more than happy to take them off your hands for an inflated but not too exorbitant price!

Or if anyone has any awesome contacts that can hook us up, i would worship you forever

Cheers
Warren G +

label whore

Times thanked
< 55
can't believe they sold out two weekends in less than 2 hours. nuts

punkindrublic its only a two week holiday so its easy

not a solid electronic lineup but still enough there to keep you busy over the 3 days.
charlottesweb +

boo!

Times thanked
< 3
I am also going! wooooot.
Quite the Aussie crew heading over.
lak attack +

I eat stickers all the time dude

Times thanked
< 1,411
Im heading over in a group of 7. Whats the deal with alcohol and the campsite? can you take some in or do you have to be covert about it?

Cheers
Warren G +

label whore

Times thanked
< 55
its one case of beer per person for the weekend.

no spirits or hard liquor. although you know the drill, they are looking for things in glass bottles so as long as your smart about it shouldnt be a problem.
lak attack +

I eat stickers all the time dude

Times thanked
< 1,411
Ah wicked, thanks

Man I am so ridiculously excited for this
thomo78 +

Times thanked
< 16
Hey guys...probably going to try to head to this from my home base in Canada next year. Is it always the case that the line up over the 2 weekends is the same (or close enough to it)? With no line up out yet and probably needing to purchase a hotel/ticket package ahead of time I just want to make sure I am not going to regret choosing one weekend over the other..
Warren G +

label whore

Times thanked
< 55
same lineup both weekends. set times might vary slightly.
thomo78 +

Times thanked
< 16
Tickets/Hotel package purchased for Weekend #2! Exciting!

When does the lineup usually get announced?

« Previous Thread Next Thread »