Real Housewives....

Page 1 of 3
  Tools
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
Real Housewives....
Someone tell me they watch one/some/all of them!

I've just finished NYC. Now starting Bethenny Getting Married... Up to date on Beverly Hills & have watched some of Atlanta.

Someone? Anyone?
Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,428
Bergs, Ive been wanting to start this thread for ages.

Massive fan, watch all of them.

Beverly Hills and Miami have been the best so far, NYC has lost momentum.
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
Yay!

BH is definitely my fave of the ones I've seen. I started watching Miami & New Jersey but couldn't get into them.

Lisa from BH is the pick of the bunch! Oh and NeNe

Edit: Jill was my fave from NYC, boo to her getting fired

Last edited by Bergs: 09-Jan-12 at 09:05pm

Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,428
Miami is worth it, the reunion is priceless!
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
Maybe I'll try it again
Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,428
Just watch the reunion if you cant stomach the series, biggest catfight Ive seen on TV. Having said that, the payoff is bigger if you watch all the eps.
Theres only 6 in the regular season!
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286
I watch all of it, I think the most entertaining is NJ or... actually, theyre all very entertaining, Ive also watched Bethanny's shows, Skinny Girl Margeritas are available at Woolies now!.

Love OC/NJ/ATL/BH so much drama, so many baby daddy issues/bankruptcy/hair extension pulling/failed songs.
I really like the reunions, but I cringe when one of the housewives gets up and starts singing their autotuned pop song.

My fave at the moment is New Jersey, I thought without Danielle it would go downhill in the drama department but with the addition of Teresa's brother, its really spiced things up, Ive missed a couple of eps lately but apparently after this season shit gets real.

Also with BH, I think seeing Kelsy/Camille Grammars marriage drama onscreen is very interesting, I do think its going to get interesting once the episodes filmed after Taylors husband's suicide is aired. (im a few eps behind on this so it may have been aired already)

p.s so happy someone else watches this!!
daverh +

zou bisou

Times thanked
< 479
We've only watched NY, BH and Miami - Miami was fucking shit. But that said, I haven't done the Reunion so will have to do that and perhaps it will redeem the series.

I agree with you Whitey that NY has lost its steam. It happened somewhere in S3. It's kind of like Jersey Shore in that the first season was entertaining and then after that the cast let all the fame and attention go to their heads and it's become a little too forced and manicured. Will be interesting to see what happens in S5.

This second season of Beverley Hills has been pretty good - though I fear Lisa is turning into Jill. Throwing in Brandy has been fun and explosive and then there's the lingering spectre of Russell's suicide. Need more gratuitious shots of Jiggy though.
Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,428
New ep of Beverly Hills is out.
Wonder how they're going to wrap this season up with Russell's suicide.
I admit, I do feel sorry for the guy, I do reckon she backed him into a corner.
Poor bloke couldn't see any other way out of it.
For more information on this post, visit kotaku.com.au/tags/grand-theft-auto-v/
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
Just watched it. Kim is a douche! So is her weirdo boyfriend
I'm pretty sure they're doing a full episode relating to the suicide. It's been kind of awkward watching him this season & anything to do with their relationship

On a slightly separate note, I've just started Season 1 of Mob Wives.
Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,428
Her boyfriend is seriously creepy.
What about how he went all weird on Paul? lol
Portal +

Work that motherf#$ker

Times thanked
< 1,014
Are there any hot MILF's in this series?
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitey1981 View Post

Her boyfriend is seriously creepy.
What about how he went all weird on Paul? lol

Haha such a douche! His random 'we don't care' comment was also a bit WTF

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portal View Post

Are there any hot MILF's in this series?

Kelly from NYC & Brandi from BH ?
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bergs View Post

On a slightly separate note, I've just started Season 1 of Mob Wives.

Ahhh me too! Just finished, fuck this is the greatest show in the world.

I love Drita & Renee they are my favourite out of the four wives, I do think that its very interesting with the history of Renee & Karen and Karen & Drita.

My favourite episode is
Spoiler:
when Renee signs up to a dating website and lists her interests, "I like plastic surgery, writing jail letters, baking cakes with files in them, crying, fighting with my friends"

Starting season 2 this weekend!

edit, watching the reuinion tonight and starting S02 saturday.
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
I watched the first 3 episodes last night! It's awesome. Them bitches be crazy! I'm hoping they show Drita knock someone the fuck out

I plan on being up to date on it by Saturday too. I saw some tweets about the recent episode and it sounds like shit got wild! Can't wait!
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bergs View Post

I watched the first 3 episodes last night! It's awesome. Them bitches be crazy! I'm hoping they show Drita knock someone the fuck out

I plan on being up to date on it by Saturday too. I saw some tweets about the recent episode and it sounds like shit got wild! Can't wait!

Its full on, wait until you get further in, you wont be able to turn it off. Yeah I really want to see Drita knock someone out,
"I aint gonna hair pull, I aint scratchin' you, If we fight you're going home with stitches"

If this reunion is anything like the housewives reunion, shit will get real.
Kid A +

Private Language

Times thanked
< 275
Where's the love for 'O.C'? Original and the best.
SUSPENDED IN GAFFA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HKtU-w6Bho
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286
I do like the OC, I think Gretchen is a gold digging whore, and I think having Slade in the picture really spices thing up since he was daing another housewife or two previously. I think Vicky looks like a turkey and Tamra is my favourite
Lynn was so retarded, whats air conditioning?
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
I watched the RHOOC many moons ago when it first started but then stopped watching when I no longer had Foxtel. Haven't started again! What season are they up to now?
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286
I have no idea, they keep airing re-runs during the week so I'm lost. But if you havent watched the latest I wont spoil anything!

Watched the final episode of S01 Mob Wives - HOLY SHIT, thats all.
Started watchign the reunion but fell asleep, ill rewatch tonight, but from what I saw it was an awkward introduction.. The host was some rendom woman who looks like a drag queen.

o_0

OoOoO, also, I watched an episode of RHONJ last night which I'm assuming is the latest, and Teresa's cookbook reveals some drama-starting comments. I believe shit is about to hit the fan.
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravelikespastic View Post

I have no idea, they keep airing re-runs during the week so I'm lost. But if you havent watched the latest I wont spoil anything!

Watched the final episode of S01 Mob Wives - HOLY SHIT, thats all.
Started watchign the reunion but fell asleep, ill rewatch tonight, but from what I saw it was an awkward introduction.. The host was some rendom woman who looks like a drag queen.

o_0

OoOoO, also, I watched an episode of RHONJ last night which I'm assuming is the latest, and Teresa's cookbook reveals some drama-starting comments. I believe shit is about to hit the fan.

Renee hosted the reunion?

I got up to ep 7 last night. My interest kind of decreased with each episode but I'll keep watching.

I watched some of NJ. Now I'm a hermit I might download the rest and watch it. Same with Atlanta
THEHEATH +

ACCESS DENIED.

Times thanked
< 1,133
I watch em all. I love em all.

All the Hells Angels bullshit from the New Jersey one last season was gold. As is there whole "we're Italians, family is sooooo important to us" then they turn around and have the most massively retarded fights over shit. Ohhh I've been dying to ask some other sad soul that watches this, but I have yet to find one , but... am I the only one who thought Jacqeuline had a whole heap of work done in between seasons?!

NYC is alright, but I nearly switched it off when I first started watching. It was literally just fights with nothing in between, I don't even know how they would get into the next fight cos nothing had happened in between They are all such wankers. That fight thing they had at that charity event where the Aussie guy and his freaky rashed out mrs about who was going to speak and how one wouldn't speak if another did and urhghhh ... so wanky!

My favourite would have to be Atlanta, mmmm hmmmmm honey, dem southern girls make me laugh. Nene is the fucken best, cracks me up with her cutting remarks

I usually let the eps. pile up and then watch them in a big marathon, while painting my toenails and waxing my vagina.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

I am epileptic, so making fun of other people with epilepsy isn't making fun of people less fortunate.

Also, despite my epilepsy, I daresay I'm more fortunate than you, you condescending prick.

Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravelikespastic View Post

Ahhh me too! Just finished, fuck this is the greatest show in the world.

I love Drita & Renee they are my favourite out of the four wives, I do think that its very interesting with the history of Renee & Karen and Karen & Drita.

My favourite episode is

Spoiler:
when Renee signs up to a dating website and lists her interests, "I like plastic surgery, writing jail letters, baking cakes with files in them, crying, fighting with my friends"

Starting season 2 this weekend!

edit, watching the reuinion tonight and starting S02 saturday.

Just watched this ep
chegoon +

Times thanked
< 1,028
i dont really watch this junk but due to having a sister i have had to sit through it... that australian bloke that the ugly blonde nicole kidman try hard is married to is quite possibly the biggest douchebag i've seen grace my tv screen
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286

Quote:

Originally Posted by chegoon View Post

i dont really watch this junk but due to having a sister i have had to sit through it... that australian bloke that the ugly blonde nicole kidman try hard is married to is quite possibly the biggest douchebag i've seen grace my tv screen

Media Player
Simon van Kempen New Song "I Am Real" Full Video - YouTube
I fucking hate this twat too, he's a moron and his wife is feral looking.

I also looove Atlanta, mmm sista I gotsta get ma weave re didz. NeNe is fab, I also really enjoy Kim & her dramas.

Im starting season 2 tonight after a birthday dinner, I also watched the catch up episode of RHONJ last night on foxtel, ooooooooooh child, Teresa be making everyone real angry, its a fucking cook book, you dont need to write gossip and bitch about people you called family.
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
Jesus fuck Simon is a mega douche!! So happy him and his stupid wife won't be in Season 5.

I finished Bethenny Ever After last night. New season starts Feb 1
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286
He is the worst! Really? Oh yay I think her overdramatic bullshit does work in the show anymore, I like it when Kelly is the centre of attention for being so dumb.

http://popbytes.com/archive/2011/07/..._singles.shtml

Check this, its all of the housewives/househomosexualhusband singles.

Your ears will bleed.
daverh +

zou bisou

Times thanked
< 479
Chic c'est la vie.
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
Money can't buy you class
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286
Dont be tardy fo the party!
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
:turtle time:
THEHEATH +

ACCESS DENIED.

Times thanked
< 1,133
Forgot about the DC one too. That was some next level power shit, getting into the whithouse etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

I am epileptic, so making fun of other people with epilepsy isn't making fun of people less fortunate.

Also, despite my epilepsy, I daresay I'm more fortunate than you, you condescending prick.

Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
Mob Wives Season 2 fight = crazy fuckers
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286
Your onto season 2 already? I havent had time! Dont tell me, Ill watch it tonight, ooooooooo if its better than S01 it will be epic!

I havent watched Dc tbh, but it looks intense, my mum watches it thought, Ill have to get onto it when I have time.

Damn having a job for money to buy shit, i want more time to watch tv.
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
You're in for a treat

DC got canned after 1 season yeah?
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286
I watched about 15 mins of an episode of DC last night, something about going to partys that your not invited to? I dunno, cbf focusing and getting into it.

Watched episode 01 of S02 Mob Wives, holy shit, Renee - she looked so scary in the hospital, like a corpse. And her party? Snap.
This is why I love this show so much!
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
How fucking gross was it when
Spoiler:
they showed the chunk of skin they cut off her?!!! Vom vom vom!!

I love Drita, she's a nut but awesome! Renee's party was great!

Big Ange (I think that's her name) looks like an old drag queen
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286
^ I THOUGHT SHE WAS A DRAG QUEEN FOR REAL!

Yeah Drita's for sure my favourite Mob Wife, I thought it was worse seeing her in the hospital than the clump, I like medical shows

Spoiler:
felt horrible watching Renee going through that, poor thing, all she wanted was some ass!
Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,428
Are you still talking about Real Housewives?
I don't follow.
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
Mob Wives

Hopefully will watch the new RHOBH ep later tonight
Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,428
New thread time?
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
Nah it's the same as Real Housewives just with mob bitches, check it out
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286
I watched eps 2&3 of s2 mob wives & 1-7 of s2 RHOBH, HOLY SHIT.

So much drama, I'm hooked. Also Big Ang has to be a dude, she looks like a fish!

RHOBH - I feel so bad for Taylor, you just watch her marriage deteriorate on screen, I think Brandi is a great addition to the mix, and the sisters in episode 5-7 WOOOOO drama!
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
Oh it gets much worse! I just watched the most recent ep on the weekend (ep 19) and it's pretty full on re: Taylor. It's like next level shit, you can't help but feel sorry for her. It really makes you wonder about the stuff the cameras don't (and shouldnt) show

It was the first ep where I had big time WTF's towards Adrienne too.
Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,428
Are you guys up to date?
Finale of Beverly Hills next week.
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286
Yeah Ive been behind, but im getting there, should be up to date by the weekend, I think going ahead with the filming is brutal. I cant imagine what she's going thru, and her family.

Lisa shits me, she's so funcy and British so that makes her better than everyone..
daverh +

zou bisou

Times thanked
< 479
She's totes better than them though.
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
Lisa is hilarious! Shes my fave housewive

My fave quote of hers is from one of the first episodes! "Ken calls me his sex object, because everytime he wants to have sex I object"
Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,428
I don't know about you guys but the more of the series I watch the more I feel like it shows the wives in a bad light, dissing on Russell, when he ends up hanging himself.

Yes, I feel some kind of sadness for Taylor about the allegations of abuse, but that's all they are. They aren't proved at all and he certainly is not in a position to defend himself. Again, I feel really bad for him and that he thought that was the only way out of things - and when you watch this season that's really eveident, that you're seeing the reasons why someone has killed themselves. He would never have been able to do business again, his reputation was in absolute tatters.

Loving that Cedric showed up in the latest episode, for some reason I still think it's not the last we've seen of him. I am suprised with Ken and Lisa's response to him though, then again, I'm probably projecting what I would have felt if he showed up out of nowhere.

(This isn't a spoiler, it was shown in the season preview at the start of the season)

I wonder how the season will end this week? We've got 2 reunion episodes after that, so will be interesting to see where the whole Russell thing enters the series.

Also, can I just say Kim is an absolute nutter. I don't know what she's on, she says she's clean or whatever but my God. In last weeks episode she is literally the walking dead, just an animated corpse. She's not right in the head and shouldn't be on the show, instead needing fulltime care at a facility.
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,286
^ I'm up to the part where Kim's frequent 'toilet' breaks are shown, and she just rembles on the phone to people and cant quite keep herself together, I think its hillarious! But I also agree, she does need professional help.

I am very interested to see the reuinon specials.
Page 1 of 3

« Previous Thread Next Thread »