Closed thread
  Tools
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,907

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezah View Post

You don't know how badly I cacked my dacks when I read your first post.

My bad
gravyishot +

this stupid facebook bar at the bottom is for ****s

Times thanked
< 828
Come on down Travis Cloke.
Anselm +

objects to ITMbook

Times thanked
< 1,576
That would be classic
Jimmy B +

Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiii

Times thanked
< 158
The quotes today from Eddie have been awesome. If he were to go, the lolz would be strong
"......and by the way, that 3 month old kid in your belly is not a fucking human being, its just a bunch of congregated cells you're not a human, until you're in my phonebook" -Bill Hicks
cozza147 +

Times thanked
< 54
Eddie has to be the biggest douche in all the land.
The only people that don't think so are Collingwood supporters.

He said on his crappy Fox show EMT on Sunday night that he would threaten legal action if the video referral system caused Collingwood to lose a game. DOUCHE!
jutsy +

Times thanked
< 64
Its bullshit how eddie has free reign to constantly air his club's dirty laundry in the public domain.
ratticus +

facebook.com/thepublicworksdepartment

Times thanked
< 1,466
I'm the first to admit Eddie needs to shut the fuck up more, but he's not the only club president to get lippy for no reason.

Permanent clearance by: #1-01
Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Times thanked
< 5,445
Nothing wrong with Eddie. He is just passionate and Collingwood is constantly in public scrutiny.
Jimmy B +

Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiii

Times thanked
< 158
Every club is. Collingwood get just a small portion of what west coast and freo/Adelaide and port get every week. He makes the headlines rather than let his club do the talking on the field. He doesn't need to, because the pies are a pretty good side
"......and by the way, that 3 month old kid in your belly is not a fucking human being, its just a bunch of congregated cells you're not a human, until you're in my phonebook" -Bill Hicks
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,445

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post

Every club is. Collingwood get just a small portion of what west coast and freo/Adelaide and port get every week. He makes the headlines rather than let his club do the talking on the field. He doesn't need to, because the pies are a pretty good side

I assume you aren't from Melbourne. There are Collingwood stories daily here.
silverspoon +

new and improved!

Times thanked
< 1,554
He refers to the club as "I" far too often.

"I know how much the players are worth because I pay them."
gravyishot +

this stupid facebook bar at the bottom is for ****s

Times thanked
< 828
I don't think other clubs are going to pay Cloke in wristies, though.
Jimmy B +

Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiii

Times thanked
< 158

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derelict View Post

I assume you aren't from Melbourne. There are Collingwood stories daily here.

Lived there. Ask Judd what the fishbowl is like...
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,907
Sam Rowe has been diagnosed with testiculae cancer - is expected to make a full recovery, but wont be available until next year.
"My biggest mentor is myself because I’ve had to study, so that’s been my biggest influence"

#BRTG
Anselm +

objects to ITMbook

Times thanked
< 1,576
Not that he's getting a game but the club will be slightly disappointed that we couldn't check him out properly this year - Warnock's manager was making some guarded comments about his future the other day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by richmondtigers

His father had a sex change when his mum wanted a kid.

He mutilated his vagina not long afterwards.

To this day it is still in bad shape.

lyric +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 539
Seems a pretty clear cut round this week - although there were some early suprises last week and some teams were lucky.
Thinking about tipping St Kilda to beat Hawthorn. Not sure why Hawthorn are the clear favourites for the win - both teams seem to have had a similar start to the season. Is it because St Kilda were nearly shamed by Melbourne?
Also think it might be Port Adelaide's week at home...
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,907
yeah i have tipped port over richmond.

Also felt the urge to tip st kilda, but hawthorn cant play that badly two weeks in a row can they?
"My biggest mentor is myself because I’ve had to study, so that’s been my biggest influence"

#BRTG
Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Times thanked
< 1,692

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanBuurenisGod View Post

yeah i have tipped port over richmond.

Also felt the urge to tip st kilda, but hawthorn cant play that badly two weeks in a row can they?

I reckon the Hawks will win pretty easily. They haven't lost games by much except for last weeks but that was only because they kind of gave up in the last quarter. If they aren't stung into action by everyone questioning their desire and pride then nothing will get them going.

Saints have looked pretty ordinary against any team that can play a bit.

The tiges will either go to pieces and struggle after losing two close ones against quality opponents or they will be ready to tear Port to pieces. I think losing two close games to good teams will leave them flat.
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,405
Yeah I tipped port as well, I thought this round was a bit touch and go. Wouldnt surprise me if dogs upset the wood tonight tbh.
Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Times thanked
< 1,692

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hdb2 View Post

Yeah I tipped port as well, I thought this round was a bit touch and go. Wouldnt surprise me if dogs upset the wood tonight tbh.

No chance.
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,445

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezah View Post

I reckon the Hawks will win pretty easily. They haven't lost games by much except for last weeks but that was only because they kind of gave up in the last quarter. If they aren't stung into action by everyone questioning their desire and pride then nothing will get them going.

Saints have looked pretty ordinary against any team that can play a bit.

The tiges will either go to pieces and struggle after losing two close ones against quality opponents or they will be ready to tear Port to pieces. I think losing two close games to good teams will leave them flat.

Hawks didn't give up, they just got smashed in every position.
Anselm +

objects to ITMbook

Times thanked
< 1,576
Hawks gave up....

Pies genuinely no good this year
THEHEATH +

ACCESS DENIED.

Times thanked
< 1,133
^^^ genuinely a wanker, year in, year out.
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,907
Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Times thanked
< 1,692

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derelict View Post

Hawks didn't give up, they just got smashed in every position.

Not dismissing the Swans' effort: they amped up the noise, the Hawks came back, the Swans lifted again and the Hawks didn't respond. I'm not suggesting the Hawks would've won if they had also lifted again, but their effort definitely dropped.

---

Doggies almost made me eat my words tonight, fantastic effort. The pies were pretty ordinary I thought. They look a completely different proposition from the last two years.
watsakerring +

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Times thanked
< 3,907

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEHEATH View Post

Genuinely the most ridiculously one eyed supporter ever.

Surely the pies took something REALLY positive out of losing the GF last year (or if you want to get technical,only won 1 out of their last 5 GF's) that's going to get them the flag this year... Or have they *SHOCK HORROR* missed their multiple premiership chance and are on the slip?

No, never, they're always they greatest team that ever was and will be!...
watsakerring +

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Times thanked
< 3,907
DELICIOUS!
silverspoon +

new and improved!

Times thanked
< 1,554

Quote:

He's right though.
THEHEATH +

ACCESS DENIED.

Times thanked
< 1,133
Essendon flogs
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,907
you cant masturbate all the time Heath

#BRTG
Jimmy B +

Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiii

Times thanked
< 158

Quote:

Originally Posted by watsakerring View Post

Surely the pies took something REALLY positive out of losing the GF last year (or if you want to get technical,only won 1 out of their last 5 GF's) that's going to get them the flag this year... Or have they *SHOCK HORROR* missed their multiple premiership chance and are on the slip?

Love the quite from bucks saying that cloke will probably have to accept less money to stay in a successful playing group. Errrrrrrr whut?
Anselm +

objects to ITMbook

Times thanked
< 1,576

Quote:

That's ridiculous....So far this year you've been absolutely flogged by a top 4 side and beaten by the Hawks, who are clearly not in good nick. Beyond that you've struggled to beat Port and the Doggies...The Doggies are heinous to boot. ANZAC day is the only decent game you've played.

Your blokes look flat and, more importantly, slow. You've always been a side thats strength has been getting good performances out of limited players but blokes 10-22 are getting exposed this year with the exception of Clarke. Clearances are terrible, pressure has dropped off a.d teams are working through the vaunted press.

Given you've also lost arguably your most important player for the year, I don't think its unfair to suggest the Pies will be making up numbers in the 8 based on exposed form

Collingwood ferals....

Last edited by Anselm: 05-May-12 at 06:39am

zealbee +

Times thanked
< 121
So Drummond is being 'rested' this week. What a crock, he is clearly injured again. I am so sick of him and his injuries, if he was a horse he would have been taken out and shot by now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carte Blanche

Hardstyle isn't music. It's not anything, except perhaps complete garbage. It should really be discussed in the lifestyle forum, as in "I'm leading a lifestyle devoid of taste" or perhaps the food forum "I consume far too many drugs for my own good".

Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,445

Quote:

Originally Posted by watsakerring View Post

You don't become the team that has lost the most grand finals by winning then.
Astro-Boy +

Times thanked
< 22,957
Iha ingles?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heraclitus

Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,907
Good comfortable win by the Dons. The application of pressure in our front half was great.

Stanton is really developing into a gun midfielder. I have been quick to criticize him in the past due to his bad decision making, and inefficient disposal, but he seems to have turned the corner. His work ethic is phenomenal, his efficiency is well up, and he is starting a lot of our goal scoring chances.

The reason we are doing so well this year (thus far), is because blokes like davey, jetta, dyson and lonergan have stood up. Their pressure is brilliant, and they are scoring goals regularly. I said at the start of last season the difference between us finishing around 8th and pushing the top 4 was blokes like jetta and davey stepping up. Plenty of talent, but quick to give up. Well they have been excellent this far. The difference is their second and third efforts, for which they are being rewarded. Hopefully they cotton on.

I reckon we are a good chance at knocking the eagles off next week.

Should get a few players back as well.
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,907
suns looking rather good here.

Would be very femantlesque to lose this one.

#BRTG
big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 15,887
The level of fitness of the dons this year is greatly improved over last year, Davey & Jetta in particular.
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,907

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

The level of fitness of the dons this year is greatly improved over last year, Davey & Jetta in particular.

The difference in my mind, is the second and third efforts. They are hunting in packs, and applying so much pressure the opposition is making mistakes.

They did it last week against the pies, but they didnt get enough of the ball to take advantage of it.
Really impressed with how things are travelling.

Harmichael with a kick on the half time siren - go **** kick a goal!

No Ablett, no Bock, no Rischitelli, Swallow injured, yet the Suns are up by 17 points (50-33), despite the dorkers kicking the first 3 goals.

#BRTG

Last edited by VanBuurenisGod: 05-May-12 at 05:25pm

VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,907
Man, Harmichael is really impressing me this year. His movement through the midfield and decision making is very good. His poise regularly sees him pass opposition players with ease.

Freo in trouble.

#BRTG
cozza147 +

Times thanked
< 54
Freo do not deserve to win this and really hope they don't

Agreed bout Hunt. Amazing transition this year. He seems impossible to tackle because of his core strength and side step.
Hoping he gets some brownlow votes. K.Hunt 1 Vote
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,907
ha!

Swallow injured, brennan injured, if the suns win from here, would easily be the best win of their existence.

Harmichael has most contested possessions and clearances on the ground.

#BRTG
cozza147 +

Times thanked
< 54
Harley bennell take a bow
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,907
Suns desperately unlucky.

bennell arrived as a player tonight.

#BRTG
dart +

marching up and down the square

Times thanked
< 359
great game to watch.

shame the suns lost, good signs for them though.

k hunt is a star.
Full Frequency Wednesdays on RTR FM 92.1 ~ www.rtrfm.com.au

www.inthemix.com.au/forum ~ known troublemaker
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 5,445
C'mon Swans!
Blue Moon +

Sick ****el

Times thanked
< 308
Suns unlucky. Umps didn't help. Huge game from Bennell. Very interesting watching Hunt's progression too. Stickin it up the naysayers.
http://soundcloud.com/blue-tune
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,907

Quote:

Originally Posted by dart View Post

k hunt is a star.

not sure he is a star, but he is becoming a good player. Regular first teamer and someone the opposition has to pay attention to. Beat Broughton who is a quality player.

Freo were very average, if bock, ablett and rischitelli played all match, they would have comfortably won.
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,907
Why would you sub Goodes when the game is in the balance?
Zodiac +

What do you mean we aren't going to the Superbowl?

Times thanked
< 3,313
He's injured. C'mon swans!
Closed thread

« Previous Thread Next Thread »