Found my new laptop
It was love at first sight

Just ordered my new laptop♥
Yay!

Omg
Chuck freaking Noris is in the expendables 2
This just equals so much awesomeness!!!

Want laptop now.....

This is already a long week:/ I want Tuesday to come so I can get my laptop!!!!!

Earning lots of money in Australia not a smart idea! When you get heavily taxed!

Brain says Bball @ 6:30
Body says sleep time yay!

Time to smash out back & cardio. Beast mode!

2 more days!!!

All from the same person, within the last 14 days.
m_xt +

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.

Times thanked
< 1,425
ah hating all these statuses about how heavily we are taxed in Australia, maybe they should check the facts first.
Bumpy +

My dick is shrivelled

Times thanked
< 4,500
I'm sick of statuses in general.
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
Oh God.

‎"sex? with no condom? yeah it might feel good. yeah you gon love it in the moment. oh you woke up? feeling sick? you puking? damn so youre pregnant? & youre 15? 16? what your mama gon think. how you gon raise this baby when you still your mamas little baby. you expecting a boy or girl & you aint got shit to give them. you aint got no job. & your mama busts her ass everyday for hours barely paying all those bills. oh you cant sleep? those tears just running down your cheek? you dont know what to do? feelin numb? you feelin dumb? you lost all hope. think months ago when you coulda used that condom that was laying on your dresser. but nope"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxi Jazz

"It's about being determined to have a good time no matter what.
You have to take your good time to the party rather than expect the party to be your good time."

GoodLove +

likes this

Times thanked
< 3,682
just find a sexy laydeh who isnt a bin bag full of diseases and make sure shes on the pill.

problem solvered

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

Western Australian renaissance man (who knows that feel)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derelict View Post

Why do people call it a back pedal every time somebody explains themselves on the internet?

liseyt +

hai

Times thanked
< 100
Girl in my newsfeed with 2 young kids also positing about how she is waiting at the hospital... and then not embellishing and waiting for people to ask her what's wrong (always nothing serious). This time her 3 year old has a sore shoulder. Take him to the doctor ffs.
Coming up for TLOY Perth:

Octave One (live)
Ben Sims
Robert Hood
RunningWithScissors +

THE KING OF THE NORTH

Times thanked
< 17,700

ha ha, oh you guys
PRESS X TO POST
m_xt +

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.

Times thanked
< 1,425
Cop friend provides teh lulz
‎"I've only got three brain cells and two are on holiday" one of the funniest things I've heard a defendant say to a magistrate in a long time... After he told the magistrate our legal system is shit and asked him why he thinks people keep getting put back in jail. All around it was a good day.
Check it ****s.
Soundcloud

LAZE
Poondaddy Shortbread +

So it's rorschach and prozac and everything is groovy

Times thanked
< 1,373
Dear Someone,

I was thinking that you're one of my truly friend (fb or in real). But knowing the truth for the last 5 years I realized that you are not even close to be called as my 'friend'.
Friends are the closest person u can rely on, trust, make u happy and missed each other. And they can fight for u in the right way to defense you, till die.

But look at you, always finding my mistakes, weakness, pretend to know me better than anybody and tell them all my bad side (even i did it for u)!!!
Finding it for ur own jealousy n envy! Make everyone hates me n leave me... But unfortunately you made it for urself. Ask ur BFF now, whose the person among them can fight for you, defense you and won't leave u when u sad or bad?!

When ppl don't like u, u'll think they are bad person n can't hangout with you...
But well, actually you are desperate!!! If you don't like where u belong now then go n f**k urself!!!

When u can't find me in fb anymore, then u'll know that this is dedicated for ur selfishness and mentally distracted behaviour...
And after, when we see us again accidently you better stay away from me coz I can't pretend to like u as a person anymore....
Just want to say, have a nice life n enjoy ur time with ur ego!!!!
More like borophyl
trippytrip +

om nom nom

Times thanked
< 7,367
I hate washing why does it never end??????Oh thats right i have 3 children!!!!!!

all 3 asleep !!!!!

Wow 6.30pm and all three are asleep right 30 min of cleaning then 7'oblock relaxing!!

ah all finally asleep now to clean up for more fun tomo!!!

the blind man came to give me some quotes on blinds for the kids rooms OMG all three screamed the whole time dont think he will be back in a hurry !!!

Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Times thanked
< 4,780
How can a blind man take quotes on blinds?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post

PM derelict for manual labour shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

I think you obviously dont understand what i'm trying to say.

Villephant +

Can't see

Times thanked
< 1,445

Quote:

Originally Posted by liseyt View Post

Girl in my newsfeed with 2 young kids also positing about how she is waiting at the hospital... and then not embellishing and waiting for people to ask her what's wrong (always nothing serious). This time her 3 year old has a sore shoulder. Take him to the doctor ffs.

the hospital has bulk billing...
sure u could find a doctor that does as well, but it is easier and more dramatic to go to a hospital.
Villephant - 2014-02 It's still 2, it's still 2!
InfraDread - Lover's Jungle
m_xt +

Times thanked
< 1,425
easier? what town doesn't have a bulk Billing medical centre?
don't radio doctors bulk bill also?
worla +

STAT!

Times thanked
< 1,932
constant pictures updates of your preggo belly taken in a bathroom mirror is not what i want to see.

oh and the cover pic makes me cringe it's a pic of a guy kissing a preggers belly with " a real man stays" What the hell??
i ate all your bee's.....
trippytrip +

om nom nom

Times thanked
< 7,367

Quote:

Originally Posted by trippytrip View Post

I hate washing why does it never end??????Oh thats right i have 3 children!!!!!!

all 3 asleep !!!!!

Wow 6.30pm and all three are asleep right 30 min of cleaning then 7'oblock relaxing!!

ah all finally asleep now to clean up for more fun tomo!!!

the blind man came to give me some quotes on blinds for the kids rooms OMG all three screamed the whole time dont think he will be back in a hurry !!!

Good morning got ready kids in the car off we go half way poppie throws up home we go!!! she is ok now on the couch watching toy story all rugged up. Now the fun job of cleaning it all up wish i could say it was just a liitle bit but for such a liitle girl there is a whole lot of vomit.

Our three little munchkins love them too bits xoxo

Ok my 21 month old little girl weighs 8.5 kg and then my 13 week old boy weighs 6.5 kg mmmmmm!?!?!?!

deck +

Fuck the security guards!

Times thanked
< 4,374
mmmmmm!?!?!?!

Embassy Clothing is a grassroots streetwear label that is dedicated to supporting children and youth organisations in Australia and across the globe, making a commitment to donate a percentage of profits from each sale to organisations in need.
silverspoon +

new and improved!

Times thanked
< 1,338
http://www.theage.com.au/travel/trav...526-1zbtp.html

sharky makes the mainstream media.
red is the new blu
turkman +

What is this **** of a facelift itm has had?

Times thanked
< 1,419
A chick I used to work with now she's moved down to the Melb office -

"Let go. Let God."

Quote:

Originally Posted by mashedman

if you stroke your chin hard enough i heard a genie comes out and gives you 3 track ids

KingWicked +

Stuff an' ting

Times thanked
< 2,916

Quote:

How can a blind man take quotes on blinds?

Braille measuring tape obviously.
trippytrip +

om nom nom

Times thanked
< 7,367

Quote:

Originally Posted by deck View Post

mmmmmm!?!?!?!

ikr. and someone needs to teach her some fucking proper spelling and grammar.

MMMMMMM?!?!?!
Twizard +

Life is like a bowl of rice

Times thanked
< 65
They should just ban those pregnants from FB. Get the government to notify FB when a doctor is alerted of a new pregnancy, FB disables the account, happy days! parents should be off the FB as well until their children are all teenage and want nothing to do with them.
LOKI'D!!

http://vimeo.com/41618569
trippytrip +

om nom nom

Times thanked
< 7,367
haahaha nah not all parents are bad. i have several friends who have kids and post about them on FB, but it's cool, cos they post funny pics and anecdotes about teaching their kids to talk and funny stuff they have said. i don't mind that, it brings the lulz. but this woman is just SO BEIGE and never posts about anything other than her freakin crotch nuggets, oh and pinterest
Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
< 816
Have blocked/deleted multiple in the past week for constant preggers / new child photos and updates. Having a kid is cool if you're at that stage in your life, however keep it off fucking facebook

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area.. I don't need big breaks, a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons.. I'm just going for the music.

mitchy02 +

Times thanked
< 2
I've got a few people that have become Zyzz wannabes, wanted to delete them but their status' are just way too funny to delete
mischa21 +

yessum

Times thanked
< 2,996

Quote:

Hello peeps - I'M SUPER BUSY with my new management role as XXXX at xxxxxx - and lOVING it. Not much Facebook time anymore so I'll pop in every now and then as I've got loads of stuff to do and have very little time for Facebook banta. Soldier on crew...XX

thanks champ
Poondaddy Shortbread +

Times thanked
< 1,373
A little ESL for you:

Wow, how mindblowingly,... just ate my homemade organic speltbread with tahini and a gentle kiss of banana - apple - cinnamon - cardamom - chilli. The vapors of both joined together in my mouth, like two lovers sometimes do in their bed. The day has begun.
More like borophyl
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
oh gawd.

Where do I get freezer bags to freeze breast milk??? My fridge is filling up very fast.....if this supply keeps up ill be supplying the cafe soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxi Jazz

"It's about being determined to have a good time no matter what.
You have to take your good time to the party rather than expect the party to be your good time."

deck +

Fuck the security guards!

Times thanked
< 4,374

Quote:

Cleaning up Facebook friends listing time... only people that make the effort to be in my life in some special way or pays interest to ebs n i will remain! if u know you don't fall in this category delete me now

I'm sure we've all seen these type of statuses. (ebs) is her daughter.

Anyway, I haven't spoken to this girl (irl or on fb) since year 10 when she left school because she got pregnant. That was about 12 years ago. This status was posted 2 days ago and i'm still on her friends list. In fact so are the other 746 friends she had in her friends list two days ago (Yes, I checked. But only with this thread in mind ).

Embassy Clothing is a grassroots streetwear label that is dedicated to supporting children and youth organisations in Australia and across the globe, making a commitment to donate a percentage of profits from each sale to organisations in need.
DirtyKnees +

Times thanked
< 419
'Would you like a shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you.'

way to kill a joke.
Conor- +

Incorrectly using the semi colon; since 1996

Times thanked
< 1,393

Quote:

I'm sure we've all seen these type of statuses. (ebs) is her daughter.

Anyway, I haven't spoken to this girl (irl or on fb) since year 10 when she left school because she got pregnant. That was about 12 years ago. This status was posted 2 days ago and i'm still on her friends list. In fact so are the other 746 friends she had in her friends list two days ago (Yes, I checked. But only with this thread in mind ).

Ebs? What a stupid name.

Guess it's from the stupid parent.
jabbajaws +

Registerd Midget Abuser

Times thanked
< 325

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingWicked View Post

Braille measuring tape obviously.

well fuck me. That shit exists!
Have you checked out Marsh Media recently?

UPCOMING GIGS

Quote:

Originally Posted by OllieBrooke

when cueing up "Wake Me Up (Before You Go Go) by Wham I knew it was gonna go off!!!

worla +

STAT!

Times thanked
< 1,932
And she is back!

Bonnie Little
last night i went out for dinner with my dads side of the family and i ordered
pizza, spaghetti marinara and tiramisu. i also drank 3 peronis, so i was a little bit tipsy, but i slept really well after the alcohol, when i woke up this morning i didn't have a headache and i didn't feel sick, so that was good.
Like · · Share · 21 minutes ago ·
Bonnie Little no hangover
21 minutes ago · Like
Bonnie Little which is good
20 minutes ago · Like
Bonnie Little yeah
20 minutes ago · Like
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,438
These are all the same person from the last 5 days. This shit has been CONSTANT since she found out she was pregnant.

Quote:

Can't wait to get maternity photos with my princess ♥

Quote:

Gonna have a hot shower as hot as it will go my backs killing me

Quote:

Ahh hottest shower possible then a awsome massage from my hubby now got the little man playing footy in my tummy u can even see my tummy move lol at least he's being a good boy n letting daddy feel
His kicks tonight ♥

Quote:

Hasn't slept in 4 days n someone come sing me to sleep ??

Quote:

Lack of sleep + hormones + bad day = emotional wreck preggers chick crying on the couch eating ice cream!!! Lol wahhh me

Quote:

Really needs to stop watching tv Bianca & her baby dramas then offspring soon oh all these shows are stressing me out!!

Quote:

Sitting here with a remote control on my belly watching it move from side to side haha lil
Footy player

Quote:

4th day no sleep my princess woke up worse than yesterday & I'm struggling to keep my head out of the toilet bowl..

Quote:

Feels like I'm being stabbed in my abdomen & lower back

Quote:

As long as I have my devoted husband my gorgeous princess & my little man baking in my baby oven the rest of the world doesn't matter everything else is obsolete ♥

Quote:

My princess went to bed like a big girl with no night time pull up & didn't have any accidents :-)

Quote:

Hasn't slept in now 5 days maybe 2 hrs a night iv got, now a killer headache.. I just want to sleep!! I just wish I wasn't hormonal cos I'd be laughing at u bitches instead of crying!!

Quote:

Thank god today is over now to snuggle with my baby girl while we feel the kicks of her little brother.. My kids make me smile I love u both so much

Quote:

Night 6 of not being able to sleep so far 12 hours in 6 days!!! Wtf is going on with me... Grrrr

Quote:

2nd night in a row for my princess not wetting the bed ♥ extremely proud

Quote:

just booked in & paid the deposit for our very FIRST family photos & a maternity shoot ♥ cant wait 17 weeks to go

Quote:

I remember being up having my head in a toilet from a hangover every single weekend

Now

I'm up with my head in the toilet cos I'm baking a baby in my bubby oven

I like this reason so much better ♥ 17 weeks til I get to meet my little man

Quote:

Is so extremely over the top proud of my little princess 3rd night no pull up & no accidents one very proud mummy hear ♥ u belly bum

Theres about 20 stomach pics in front of the mirror in there too.

Kill me.
trippytrip +

om nom nom

Times thanked
< 7,367
oh my fuck. BLOCK.

a chick i know keeps being checked in by her friends at random made up places:

Simone *** was with Melissa *** and 3 other people at Simone's Saucy Spanking Sofa
Simone *** was with Melissa *** and 2 other people at Gobbietown
Simone *** was with Melissa *** and 3 other people at Burridge's Titty Palace.
Breanna *** was with Melissa *** and 2 other people at Bella's Brothel.
Breanna *** was with Melissa *** and Simone *** at Mels House of Drunk Biddys!
Conor- +

Incorrectly using the semi colon; since 1996

Times thanked
< 1,393
I too have a pregnant slut as a friend. I am subscribed for daily lols

Quote:

So my whole arm fits into the pringles can. Are you fattys who can't enjoy your pringly goodness jealous

Quote:

so my mum is trying to convince me abortion is 'right'
bitch.

At your age (16) an abortion is right. You smoke, do heroin, and are in no state to be a mother.

God save us all

e: Someone made this for her.

http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-feadec24...372f4694dbb33e
RunningWithScissors +

THE KING OF THE NORTH

Times thanked
< 17,700

Quote:

year 10 when she left school because she got pregnant

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHH
PRESS X TO POST
worla +

STAT!

Times thanked
< 1,932
Hello Saturday night!

Bonnie Little
great i was in the shower having a nice hot shower, and the shower sliding doors came off and fell apart. water went all over the floor and now we can't have showers, which sucks. i have to wait until monday until someone can come out to fix it. we need a new shower screen door.
Like · · Share · 8 minutes ago ·
Options
Bonnie Little
i shower at least twice a day, so it sucks if i won't be able to have a shower tomorrrow
Like · · Share · 7 minutes ago ·
Poondaddy Shortbread +

Times thanked
< 1,373
From my mate's quite odd, stoner bro who plays the stock market:

‎...TTE...our Oil&Gas...very promising...one of the best performing asset...in our Portfolio...have to Research u more...why doing well in this Global Financial Crisis...Investors not leaving U...Why?...
More like borophyl
trippytrip +

om nom nom

Times thanked
< 7,367
...Why?...

this little gem popped up on my boy's fb feed last night, had to steal it:

Dale *******
STOP LOOKING ME UP ON FACEBOOK USING YOUR FRIENDS LOGINS
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO STOP!!!!! FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING DOG RAT NO MEANS NO FUCK OFF OK FUCK HEAD !!!!!!STOP!!!!!!! U KNOW WHO U ARE!!!!! I AM HAPPY NOW SO LEAVE ME AND MY GIRL TO LIVE OUR LIVES JUST COZ UR LIFE IS ON PAUSE IT DOESNT MEAN MINE HAS TO BE TOO.....DO NOT COME TO MY HOUSE AGAIN FUCKHEAD!!!! ITS ABOUT TIME U GOT THAT PICTURE...OK... FUCKHEAD AND DO US ALL A FAVOR AND PACK UR SHIT UP AND FUCK OFF TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!!!! WHERE THERE IS KNOW METHODS OF COMMUNICATION COZ U CANT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT!!!WHY UR OVER THERE LEAVE THEM ALONE TOO AND EVERYONE KNOWS U JUST USE EVERYONE TO GET WHAT U WANT AND OMG POOR U HUH!! NEVER FORGET THIS EVERYBODY HATES U AND NO BODY FEELS SORRY FOR U THERE ALL JUST LAUGHING AT U IN HOW PERTHETIC U HAVE ACTED!!!! UR SUCH A LOSER AND NOW I HAVE WASHED MY HANDS OF U MY BANK BALANCE IS ONCE AGAIN IN THE BLACK AND MY CURRENT GIRL DOESNT BLEED ME DRY!!!! SO FUCK OFF AND TELL UR FRIENDS TO LEAVE ME ALONE TOOO OHHH BUT U HAVE NONE !!! LOL......... I LOVE COPPING DEATH THREATS AND I WAS SO SCARED I STILL WENT TO WORK THE NEXT DAY......WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO UR VISIT I HAD THE KETTLE ON AND SOME TIMTAMS AS THEY ARE UR FAVORITE!!!!I LOVE RECEIVING 12:44 AM CALLS COZ I LOVE DEATH THREATS AND THIS IS HOW BIG U THINK U R U NEED TO CALL FROM A PRIVITE NUMBER !!!!! OHHHH AND DONT FORGET MY FACE STILL NEEDS TO BE REARRANGED AS U SAID IN MY LOVELY WAKING PHONE CALL !!!! ALL U INTERUPTER WAS ME AND MY GIRL FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND THE THIRD ROUND!!!!!AND TRYING TO GET PREGO!!! DONT FORGET UR JUST A LOW LIFE DOG!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! XX

Twizard +

Life is like a bowl of rice

Times thanked
< 65
Reading all these things just make me angry lol
LOKI'D!!

http://vimeo.com/41618569
trippytrip +

om nom nom

Times thanked
< 7,367
another charming update from sister-in-law...

4 sets of clothing a set of sheets and quilt cover all covered in vomit all before 10.30am ohhh fun morning at our house!!!
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,438
I'd really like to thank the Internet gods for creating the 'My Babies Progress' app on Facebook. Now these bitches can annoy us daily without any effort. FUUUUUUUUUU
Poondaddy Shortbread +

Times thanked
< 1,373
I can only assume that person is moving to WA to be perthetic
More like borophyl
DirtyKnees +

Times thanked
< 419
Some 'tard i went to school with
My food so far today:
3 McDonalds hashbrowns.
A large movie popcorn thing.
Now some ice cream!!

mcdonalds, popcorn and ice cream is something you stop updating your status about before your old enough to become a user of facebook.
Coezi +

Times thanked
< 543

Quote:

Originally Posted by some teen girl

teenages are the most misunderstood people on the earth we treated the like children but expected to act like adults.

lol
HERPA DERPA, HERPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU
HERPA DERPA, HERPADAH DEE
IF YOU ARE WISE, YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME.
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

Times thanked
< 7,331
"NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME"
- Every teenager ever
trippytrip +

om nom nom

Times thanked
< 7,367
she's fucking at it again

recap of my day:
9 sets of clothes covered in vomit
2 lots of bedding covered in vomit
washed floor 3 times 1 more to go
1 boxing class
and just to finish the day off pulled over buy the police on the way home.
tomo is a new day yay!!

may i remind you this woman is raising THREE children. THREE.
GoodLove +

likes this

Times thanked
< 3,682

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poondaddy Shortbread View Post

I can only assume that person is moving to WA to be perthetic

Youre dead to me Poony

Quote:

Quote:

Why do people call it a back pedal every time somebody explains themselves on the internet?

GoodLove +

likes this

Times thanked
< 3,682

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyKnees View Post

Some 'tard i went to school with
My food so far today:
3 McDonalds hashbrowns.
A large movie popcorn thing.
Now some ice cream!!

mcdonalds, popcorn and ice cream is something you stop updating your status about before your old enough to become a user of facebook.

Quoting for whorish username and suggestive av

Quote:

Quote:

Coezi +

Times thanked
< 543

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodLove View Post

Quoting for whorish username and suggestive av

Quoting for attention to detail.

And why are your knees dirty, Dirtyknees?
HERPA DERPA, HERPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU
HERPA DERPA, HERPADAH DEE
IF YOU ARE WISE, YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »