Music News

Playground Weekender not insured: "I’m not sure there is a positive end in sight"

Tools
Morphee +

Everybody recognise rastaman to show them some knowledge

Times thanked
< 3,987
Playground Weekender not insured: "I’m not sure there is a positive end in sight"
Lodge disputes with paypal and your credit card company? No Insurance?

As much fun as I had last year, I'm so glad I didnt plan to go again this year, as this really shows the rumours of poor organisation (lack of insurance) and poor handling of the situation by asking punters to raise disputes with their financial institutions, were all true.
ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

Times thanked
< 12,672
No insurance for natural disasters? You're an ISLAND in a fucking RIVER. Epic fail to the power of monumental cock-up.
kzzy +

Saturday October 29th..

Times thanked
< 145
Insurance cost money.
Mickstah +

"Science needs to be applied to beds"

Times thanked
< 3,395
Aw snap, more sad new for an otherwise brilliant festival. :(
TJAY +

Times thanked
< 11
Who the fark doesn't insure an outdoor event? Seriously, I remember years ago a few well known promoters prayed for rain when sales were shit as they'd earn far more from the insurance.

Madness.
Morphee +

Everybody recognise rastaman to show them some knowledge

Times thanked
< 3,987

Quote:

Originally Posted by kzzy View Post

Insurance cost money.

I spose when you dont have any, you cant buy any... and if you cant afford to insure, you probably shouldnt go ahead and put a festival on...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

hiphop mixing is where its at. 30 second snippets. 100+ tracks an hour. just scratch the shit out of a record between em and smash the cross fader like OJ treats a white girl.

pomrocks +

Does it Deep

Times thanked
< 988
Karma's a bitch aint it...
_vk_ +

Times thanked
< 0
muppets
grey +

Times thanked
< 1
What do you think? Post your comment...
tomhosking +

Times thanked
< 7
Paygone Weakender
lawlietskyy +

its showtime ! *Arnold Voice*.

Times thanked
< 418
GOD IS A DJ LIFE IS A DANCEFLOOR
special ed +

spesh

Times thanked
< 2,991
wonder if creamfields is insured for having a rubbish lineup?

« Previous Thread Next Thread »