Instances of police brutality and other illegal acts [by police]

Tools
Fewsion +

Registered troll

Times thanked
< 101

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubz View Post

If anyone wondered about whether or not Aborigines believe they somehow have the right to act badly because of their race THIS IS THE PROOF THEY DO.

Can't wait for someone to argue with me, won't take long I'm sure. Apparently even when 150 people protest against the police stopping drunk crazed people running down and killing people, there's still a voice on ITM to go "oh now try and see it from their perspective".

Take your KKK hood off for a moment and explain how an idiot like Mundine has any connection with what these kids have done?

My question has nothing to do with trying to see it from another perspective, I'm really struggling enough trying to see from my own perspective how Aboriginals (all Aboriginals this time) are implicated given Mundine's statements.
mischa21 +

yessum

Times thanked
< 3,072
I feel like I lose more and more neurons every time I read this thread.

I think they commit suicide thinking "what's the point"?
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post

mundine also said it has "nothing to do with race", is it just a coincidence that you didn't include that statement when you quoted him???

Nice that you can type, I assumed you were laughing at disabled people in the street again

No coincidence because this IS about race, the Aborigines claim it isn't because by this point they've figured out basic PR dos and don'ts.

If Mundine is happy to claim the other stuff he did then it's clear his entire quote is bullshit, along with the "it's not about race" shite.

I feel sorry for the police I really do.
Gruso +

Times thanked
< 17,383
Very sporting of Mundine to come up with such an adaptable statement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munderp

"(the pedestrians) were pretty much unarmed, cornered, trapped ... and (the car) opened fire at point blank range - to kill."

macc4 +

i don't have cat, it died

Times thanked
< 1,209

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fewsion View Post

Take your KKK hood off for a moment and explain how an idiot like Mundine has any connection with what these kids have done?

My question has nothing to do with trying to see it from another perspective, I'm really struggling enough trying to see from my own perspective how Aboriginals (all Aboriginals this time) are implicated given Mundine's statements.

Mundine is racist, he only supports Aboriginals, muslims and Aboriginal muslims.
gonefishin +

Times thanked
< 391

Quote:

I feel sorry for the police I really do.

what about any indigenous police do you feel sorry for them or should they be exiled and or executed with the others also?
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573

Quote:

what about any indigenous police do you feel sorry for them or should they be exiled and or executed with the others also?

I feel sorry for all police as per my comment. I don't discriminate.

Also I think it's impossible to exile AND execute someone.

"Hah we're going to execute you AND exile you, vile fiend!"
"Hah! You'll never break my spirit! I'll be back! .....wait.....what was the first one again?"
macc4 +

i don't have cat, it died

Times thanked
< 1,209

Quote:

Also I think it's impossible to exile AND execute someone.

"Hah we're going to execute you AND exile you, vile fiend!"
"Hah! You'll never break my spirit! I'll be back! .....wait.....what was the first one again?"

you could exile them with a plane ticket to Indonesia or Thailand, and stash drugs in their luggage
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573

Quote:

Originally Posted by macc4 View Post

you could exile them with a plane ticket to Indonesia or Thailand, and stash drugs in their luggage

They hardly ever execute people any more do they? They just give them 99 year sentences, which is what passes for humour in the South East Asian judiciary systems.
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

Times thanked
< 6,437

Quote:

They hardly ever execute people any more do they? They just give them 99 year sentences, which is what passes for humour in the South East Asian judiciary systems.

We do that too- Marting Bryant got 35 life sentences + 1035 years without parole.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

We do that too- Marting Bryant got 35 life sentences + 1035 years without parole.

Yes but we're talking about drug dealers not psycho killers. But thanks for playing.
John888 +

Times thanked
< 0
The Police are dammed if they do and dammed if they don't.
As hard as it would have been them to make the decision to shoot , they made the right decision.
So how could this have been avoided ? the youths in the stolen car could have done the right thing and stayed at home instead of driving around the X in a stolen car.
For there to be a protest about this is insane , Driving a car at high speed on a footpath is the same as firing a gun down the street.
Well done officers , don't lose too much sleep
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

Times thanked
< 6,437

Quote:

Yes but we're talking about drug dealers not psycho killers. But thanks for playing.

I thought we were talking about ridiculously long sentences obviously designed to keep people in gaol for life. Nobody mentioned a specific crime. (not that I disagree with Bryant's sentence, he should never be released)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

Fewsion +

Registered troll

Times thanked
< 101

Quote:

Originally Posted by John888 View Post

As hard as it would have been them to make the decision to shoot , they made the right decision.
So how could this have been avoided ? the youths in the stolen car could have done the right thing and stayed at home instead of driving around the X in a stolen car.
For there to be a protest about this is insane , Driving a car at high speed on a footpath is the same as firing a gun down the street.

Welcome to the inthemix. What other name do you also post under?
claude glass +

Times thanked
< 760

Quote:

Originally Posted by John888 View Post

The shooting is understandable. Bashing a shot person is not, and from what I'm hearing that action is not going to be supported.
claude glass +

Times thanked
< 760

Quote:

Originally Posted by The3rdPlumpDj View Post

And you read like you have an increasingly detached point of view…

I'm touched you're closely following my world view.
gonefishin +

Times thanked
< 391

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

I thought we were talking about ridiculously long sentences obviously designed to keep people in gaol for life. Nobody mentioned a specific crime. (not that I disagree with Bryant's sentence, he should never be released)

but doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?
Anja +

BMX & 303

Times thanked
< 186

Quote:

Originally Posted by The3rdPlumpDj View Post

Heavy handed my ass. As a society that is fed up with these violent no good degenerates we would expect nothing less than them being given a good flogging upon their capture… the only reason any of these kids do what they do is because society lets them, all I can say is it’s about time!
And shame on the media for highlighting that these kids were indigenous, like that should matter, we would expect that any group of kids, wilfully driving a stolen car through a crowd and mowing down pedestrians to be dealt with all the same, they are just trying to exacerbate the situation and propel the story further by
making it a racial thing. Disgraceful!
At least now they are less likely to reoffend, given that the last time they got shot and beaten for their trouble…

Beautifully put.
Some fuckwits were shot at for behaving like cvnts and putting the public at risk.... Good!
gonefishin +

Times thanked
< 391
I wish I could go around shooting everyone that I thought was being a carnt, sounds like good fun.
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
strawman.
Fewsion +

Registered troll

Times thanked
< 101
Wasn't really an argument, claims of strawman aren't really necessary.
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
seems like a pretty basic strawman to me. take his words (****) and leave some out (putting the public at risk) and make them mean something different, heypresto.
Fewsion +

Registered troll

Times thanked
< 101
There was no attempt at refutation of his point. It was rhetorical.
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
The inference could be taken that the police are trigger happy. Or he was just making a throw away joke unrelated to the discussion which is what I think you meant by rhetorical.
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politi...425-1xlil.html

Sheehan making sense for once
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
Was just about to post that.

Doesn't skirt around the point at all, wonder if it'll hit 1000 comments.
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkdogz View Post

Was just about to post that.

Doesn't skirt around the point at all, wonder if it'll hit 1000 comments.

No coments allowed because it's an ongoing legal matter.

EDIT: YOu can comment, it didn't let me last night though, random.

Last edited by Dubz: 26-Apr-12 at 09:56am

gonefishin +

Times thanked
< 391
I see, so he is wrong nearly all of the time with exception being alignment with "Position Dubz".... that would make sense.
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573

Quote:

I see, so he is wrong nearly all of the time with exception being alignment with "Position Dubz".... that would make sense.

If you're saying that it's possible for one human being to agree with another human being on some things, and not on others, then yes.

Congrats, you've worked out a basic tenent of human interaction, have a gold star.
gonefishin +

Times thanked
< 391
pretty wishfull thinking that somehow criminal junky parents are going to step up to the plate and start being good parents because "it's the right thing to do"... Why waste time even commenting on it?
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
The father of the passenger shot spoke on the news and definitely wasn't a junkie and spoke pretty well too. It was unexpected that he'd have such a delinquent child.
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573

Quote:

The father of the passenger shot spoke on the news and definitely wasn't a junkie and spoke pretty well too. It was unexpected that he'd have such a delinquent child.

Was that the same father who thought they should have used tasers....on a car?
gonefishin +

Times thanked
< 391
yeah thats true, must be pretty easy to get caught up with the wrong crowd when you live in the druitt
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573

Quote:

yeah thats true, must be pretty easy to get caught up with the wrong crowd when you live in the druitt

From the age of EIGHT apparently. Fuck me. How bad do you have to be as a parent for your child to be known to the police from the age of 8??
Fewsion +

Registered troll

Times thanked
< 101
You speak like you're a parent who lives in Mt. Druitt Dubz? Oh, wait, hang on...
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573

Quote:

You speak like you're a parent who lives in Mt. Druitt Dubz? Oh, wait, hang on...

Ah so it's the suburb's fault? Anything to avoid blaming an individual - it's the government's fault, the suburb's fault, god's fault.

The last 20th and early 21st century has been characterised by a move towards individuality over community and a simultaneous move away from personal responsibility.

The winners - lawyers

The losers - everyone else
Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Times thanked
< 1,068
With regards to the police firing on the car, is there not a possibility a stray bullet could've killed an innocent person in the street? Or even a bullet ricochet? What does official police procedure say?

Also neither Sheehan or any OTT police supporters seem to have any answer to punching a subdued suspect several times in the head while they're already on the ground?

Not excusing the perps in anyway, they should be punished big time, but I hardly think it's right to excuse the police behaviour either.

Mundine can just fuck off in any case, he proves every time he opens his mouth what a tool he is. Although it's understandable with how society treats his people

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I killed all my family because they wouldn't suck my dick.

Medium Rurrrr!

See my blog http://ecentreofexcellence.blogspot.com.au/
Fewsion +

Registered troll

Times thanked
< 101

Quote:

Ah so it's the suburb's fault? Anything to avoid blaming an individual - it's the government's fault, the suburb's fault, god's fault.

The last 20th and early 21st century has been characterised by a move towards individuality over community and a simultaneous move away from personal responsibility.

The winners - lawyers

The losers - everyone else

The fault of the suburb? Either you're highly ignorant or you are a troll. No, the suburb didn't steal a car and drive it on the footpath and hit two women and get shot at. But guess how they diagnose the problem of having two youths steal a car and drive it into the Cross at 4am? They'll look at the environment which produced that type of behaviour. Who wins when this is done? Everyone. Who gets it? Everyone but you.
claude glass +

Times thanked
< 760
The best way to read Dubz's posts are with a shock jock voice.
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573

Quote:

The fault of the suburb? Either you're highly ignorant or you are a troll. No, the suburb didn't steal a car and drive it on the footpath and hit two women and get shot at. But guess how they diagnose the problem of having two youths steal a car and drive it into the Cross at 4am? They'll look at the environment which produced that type of behaviour. Who wins when this is done? Everyone. Who gets it? Everyone but you.

Well your point seems to be that because I'm not a parent who lives in Mt Druitt, I can't possibly have an opinion or be right about anything.

Sydney is not downtown Baghdad, there are no environmental excuses.
Dero13 +

Roar Roar Brisbane Roar!!!

Times thanked
< 1,292

Why would you post this helping to promote Anthony Mundine. The guy has a serious chip on his shoulder.

Its all free promo for him to keep his name in the spotlight to boost up profits for his brand & next b-grade fight.

No one takes anything Mundine says seriously.
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510
Aboriginal kids do I rkn.
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510

Quote:

No coments allowed because it's an ongoing legal matter.

EDIT: YOu can comment, it didn't let me last night though, random.

They don't allow comments till the start of the business day.
Dero13 +

Roar Roar Brisbane Roar!!!

Times thanked
< 1,292

Quote:

Aboriginal kids do I rkn.

Rest my case
claude glass +

Times thanked
< 760

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dero13 View Post

Why would you post this helping to promote Anthony Mundine. The guy has a serious chip on his shoulder.

Its all free promo for him to keep his name in the spotlight to boost up profits for his brand & next b-grade fight.

No one takes anything Sheehan says seriously do they? oh wait...
gonefishin +

Times thanked
< 391

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dero13 View Post

Fatty, Sterlo and the Chief have respect for Choc...

Anthony Mundine makes more sense than Dubz imo
Weinertron +

random shoutbox generator

Times thanked
< 934

Quote:

Originally Posted by claude glass View Post

The best way to read Dubz's posts are with a shock jock voice.

fkn

It's actually quite seamless. Dubz = Alan Jones? not wholly implausible

Fuck Everything Forever
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573

Quote:

Fatty, Sterlo and the Chief have respect for Choc...

Anthony Mundine makes more sense than Dubz imo

Yeah but I'd beat him in a fight.
Fewsion +

Registered troll

Times thanked
< 101

Quote:

Well your point seems to be that because I'm not a parent who lives in Mt Druitt, I can't possibly have an opinion or be right about anything.

Sydney is not downtown Baghdad, there are no environmental excuses.

If you're not a parent, then I don't think you're qualified to comment on other parenting. Additionally, if you've never lived in Mt. Druitt then I don't think you're qualified to comment on it as a suburb or on its residents based on a cursory reading of Sheehan's article.

Of course to defend your position you make it an extreme case - "oh I can't possible be right about anything!" - when this was not my argument at all.

At the end of the day anyhow, let's not have downtown Baghdad as our yardstick for environmental excuses for behaviour shall we? Not that anyone suggested we are excusing their behaviour, but even if we were, it's a pretty poor comparison.
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573

Quote:

If you're not a parent, then I don't think you're qualified to comment on other parenting. Additionally, if you've never lived in Mt. Druitt then I don't think you're qualified to comment on it as a suburb or on its residents based on a cursory reading of Sheehan's article.

Of course to defend your position you make it an extreme case - "oh I can't possible be right about anything!" - when this was not my argument at all.

At the end of the day anyhow, let's not have downtown Baghdad as our yardstick for environmental excuses for behaviour shall we? Not that anyone suggested we are excusing their behaviour, but even if we were, it's a pretty poor comparison.

I look forward to you not commenting on anything that you're not an expert on or currently experiencing yourself.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »