Brisbane and Gold Coast

ADICTS pres. the FREESTYLERS (UK) + Plaza de Funk (UK) EASTER SUNDAY 08 APRIL

All About:

All About

+Follow

Add Follows

Stay informed about your favourite artists and events. We'll email you whenever there is new events, news or content posted about your favourite things. Simply select those you want to be notified about View my Follows |  Follow Settings

• Oh Hello
  • Freestylers
  • Plaza De Funk
  • Chris Kelly
  • Sangers & Ra
Cancel Finish

Description:

“Entertainer” is the first to drop later this month on Deekline’s Jungle Cakes imprint; to be followed shortly after by “Mount Zion” and “Subblast” – two collaborative efforts with Wizard; and finally their exclusive remix of the Stanton...

Tools
ADICTS +

Times thanked
< 5
ADICTS pres. the FREESTYLERS (UK) + Plaza de Funk (UK) EASTER SUNDAY 08 APRIL
ADICTS pres. the FREESTYLERS (UK) + Plaza de Funk (UK)
EASTER SUNDAY 08 APRIL

The FREESTYLERS are back! With their brand new album set to drop later this year, they return with a bag of untested broken beat bombs to unleash upon Brisbane on Easter Sunday.

"Entertainer" is the first to drop later this month on Deekline's Jungle Cakes imprint; to be followed shortly after by "Mount Zion" and "Subblast" - two collaborative efforts with Wizard; and finally their exclusive remix of the Stanton Warriors' "Quepa Quepa" which has been the talking point of many trainspotters already this year!

Want more? How bout a little bit of the former Breakspoll Best Breakthrough DJ .... PLAZA DE FUNK! Recently nominated for Best DJ, Best Producer and Best Track @ Breakspoll, PDF hit #40 in last years' Top 50 Breaks DJs; and rightful so as he has decimated Breaks & Enter dancefloors in every appearance he's made.

The FREESTYLERS & PLAZA DE FUNK are joined by Sangers & Ra, NoFI, Chris Kelly vs Kidnyte and Binary Form (GC)!

It doesn't get much better than this!

The last time the Freestylers played a club show in Brisbane, the show sold out. Don't miss out this time; pre-purchase your tickets from Moshtix.com.au or from a Moshtix outlet.

Tickets on sale now!!
Buy Tix Here: http://www.moshtix.com.au/event.aspx?id=55384
ADICTS | www.adicts.com.au | more info: info@adicts.com.au or http://forum.adicts.com.au
beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135
so much on this weekend! can't even remember the last time i would have seen these guys...
some dance to remember, some dance to forget
sang +

Times thanked
< 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by beebop View Post

so much on this weekend! can't even remember the last time i would have seen these guys...

probably at Blah Blah Blah 2010?
ADICTS | www.adicts.com.au | MySpace| FaceBook | more info: info@adicts.com.au or http://forum.adicts.com.au

New Bootlegs @ SoundCloud - www.soundcloud.com/sangersandra
beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135
'10 bbb was incredibly sketchy for me.....i dont think i saw them then unfortunately...too busy trying to peel myself off the floor
sang +

Times thanked
< 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by beebop View Post

'10 bbb was incredibly sketchy for me.....i dont think i saw them then unfortunately...too busy trying to peel myself off the floor

time before that was april 2010 at BarSoma - sold out Sunday party.
ADICTS | www.adicts.com.au | MySpace| FaceBook | more info: info@adicts.com.au or http://forum.adicts.com.au

New Bootlegs @ SoundCloud - www.soundcloud.com/sangersandra
beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135
fun night, until my girlfriend got punched in the face....

i am NEVER EVER going to OH HELLO again, my girlfriend was punched in the face by some blonde skank last night. we had complained about her boyfriend to security and instead of ejecting them from the club immediately, security bought the 3 of them over to where us 2 girls were standing after a 5 minute conversation. the friend confronted both of us with "whats your f**king problem" to which we explained why we had lodged the complaint (his mate had tried to steal my bag 3 times)...security finally decided to kick them out, and the girlfriend punched my friend in the mouth. we told management we wanted to call the police and lay assault charges..."oh she's already run off". DISGRACEFUL. i am disgusted. i am disgusted how security handled it, i am disgusted with how management handled it.

avoid this club.
anarky +

Registered Abuser

Times thanked
< 78
Write a letter to OGLR. I have no trouble writing to them when stuff like this happens. They get enough complaints; it will eventually bite them in the ass.
AMEZ +

Times thanked
< 2
very sorry to hear the above story

beebop, can you please contact me directly on adrian@thearcadecreative.com with your contact details. I'll get to the bottom of this straight away

We have actually got a great record with incidents at Oh Hello! since we opened in august. Also 99% of items that are lost are returned. Obviously the odd rat bag will get in and cause issues.
beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135
thank you adrian, have passed on your details to the person involved.
Ruthykins +

Stay awake little missfit

Times thanked
< 3,426
that is terrible beebop! Hope your mate is okay.
Ya baloney
beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135
thanks ruthy, she is ok...it was more the shock than anything else. i still cannot believe it happened myself, makes me sick.

definitely turns me off going out, and i thought that would never happen!

« Previous Thread Next Thread »