House, Techno and Progressive

Greetings, and a little help?

Tools
MrPhist +

Times thanked
< 1
Greetings, and a little help?
Hello forum! glad to have found you! been looking for a place full of house music enthusiast's that hasn't become a free for all of people promoting their latest soundcloudings.

as for the Little help part, I'm essentially asking you to help me find music I like.

I've started Djing fairly regularly at various venues around where I live, and my thirst for new music is ever lasting/ i want to have a fresh plate every time I look at my CD wallet.

I find it pretty hard to pin-point the kind of stuff im into, so I guess it'd be best to just plug some examples.

/watch?v=3qFFRGRTuBg

/watch?v=KSdr57pfFJo

/watch?v=ttMW4nvFBwQ

/watch?v=-XPicey_NTI&list=UUW6mak57HjigCDq5EJio6cw&index=11& feature=plcp

/watch?v=kPiAjl2LeMU

I've tried to show the extremes of my taste with these I guess, I don't really go any heavier.. plus theres a little present in there for anyone who actually bothers to listen to them.

Much love and thanks in advance for any replys

Phist.

PS the forum wont let me post links cause im a newbie, so they're just youtube addresses without the youtube part.

Last edited by MrPhist: 14-Apr-12 at 03:44pm

Reason: typo

Spicy +

Spergbot 3000

Times thanked
< 749
hey man nice selection. eats everything fuckin rules!

get on beatport and check out the jackmode label. there's bound to be a few tunes in there that you like.
┌П┐(►_◄)┌П┐
MrPhist +

Times thanked
< 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicy View Post

. eats everything fuckin rules!.

yeah he's wicked!

cheers for the reply dude, theres some wicked stuff on that label! especially lovin african love.

I came across these guys called the Munnibrotherz that you might be into if you check em out. A track called Together i think was my fave.

peace and carrots!
Spicy +

Spergbot 3000

Times thanked
< 749
ah nice one cheers. i'm digging that 'deep trust' tune, it's goin in the bag.

speaking of good shit, check out jordan peak. i've been following him lately and posted an older mix of his in the other thread. just interesting tech house sounds i reckon. overall his own stuff can get pretty deep.

what ever happened to swag? those guys were pretty on point when it came to these kind of sounds.
┌П┐(►_◄)┌П┐

« Previous Thread Next Thread »