15-Apr-12, 10:21pm #1
Ok, shit title I know, but bear with me.
There's been a shitload of house music coming out of the UK from former dubstep and "bass music" producers. Here's an article from RA that explains it a bit better than me:
What's everyone else reckon?
- Australia’s first festival on a cruise ship
- Ultra is coming to Bali this year
- Armin van Buuren talks trance in 2015
- 90s rave phat-pants are back
- Someone from Revolver did a Reddit AMA
- Behold, the epic 72-tweet DJ rant
- 'Dancing Man' bullied by club-goers
- Watch DJs tell us the grossest thing they've seen in a club
- Derrick Carter is trolling "Derp House DJs"
- The Prodigy rip into sell-outs
- Die Antwoord just ripped into Drake on Instagram
- Watch Steve Aoki fans literally dance in poo at a show
- Watch the latest viral video making fun of DJing
- Not even Felix da Housecat can get into Berghain