15-Apr-12, 11:21pm #1
Ok, shit title I know, but bear with me.
There's been a shitload of house music coming out of the UK from former dubstep and "bass music" producers. Here's an article from RA that explains it a bit better than me:
What's everyone else reckon?
- 25 Clubs To Discover Before You Die
- Listen: Daft Punk's bonus track
- Listen: Giorgio Moroder's first-ever DJ set
- Laidback Luke's six golden rules for producers
- "Not everyone understands": The genius of Random Access Memories
- What happened in Wee Waa
- Skream on "awful" Boiler Room set: "I was clearly smashed"
- Is Justice dance music’s last great arena act?
- Listen: 100 minutes of Kaskade back to his roots
- Talented but selfish: BT's "rant" on Porter Robinson
- Listen: Sasha on BBC Radio 1 6 Mix
- Listen: Axwell returns with ‘Centre Of The Universe’
- Cream Ibiza completes its A-list 2013 line-ups
- Must-watch: '12 Years of DFA' mini-documentary