15-Apr-12, 10:21pm #1
Ok, shit title I know, but bear with me.
There's been a shitload of house music coming out of the UK from former dubstep and "bass music" producers. Here's an article from RA that explains it a bit better than me:
What's everyone else reckon?
- And the most sampled song of all time is…
- Sydney DJ questioned in Bali drugs arrest
- 5 clubs in Sydney you can party at after 3am
- FMF Brisbane and Perth photos
- Meet Australia's biggest gurners
- Watch parents spy on festival-going kids
- The first taste of Porter’s album is here
- The Major Lazer Guide to Miami
- Stereosonic's 2013 After-Movie
- 30 Reasons To Be Excited About FMF
- “Gen Y is the shittiest we’ve ever had”
- Flashback to 2000 with our new mixes
- “Don’t be a Dickhead” campaign is here
- Who is the mysterious Golden Features?