The Music Studio

Help / tutoring with maschine

Tools
djrollercoaster +

Times thanked
< 0
Help / tutoring with maschine
Hey guys I'm interested in someone teaching me the ins and outs of maschine. I'm currently living in Townsville but please feel free to message me whoever / wherever cause I'm that keen that I would consider travelling, let me know costs etc

Regards Mauro
trouble hifire +

wax addict

Times thanked
< 104
Though I am sure you have its worth mentioning that you watch all of the NI videos to give you a grasp of the basics then checkout some of the Mr Invisible videos on maschine, very cool stuff.

Although I know a fair bit about maschine now after a couple of months of practice im in Brisbane.
http://soundcloud.com/hifire

Catch me playing @

Gangarang @ Rumpus Room 8th of June
Junkyard Sessions @ Rumpus Room 16th of June
Citizen +

Publisher, Entrepreneur

Times thanked
< 6
Whats up Mauro!

I know Maschine pretty well now after using it for 9 months - I'd be more than happy to help you.....BUT... your money would be MUCH better spent here:

http://maschinetutorials.com/

Only $10 a month, and easily the best value for any electronic music learning that I have spent. If you cannot find the answers you are seeking in the many tutorials and discussions on the site, the guys who run the site are very pro-active with answering any questions within a few hours of you posting them.

Yeah, I'm a member (no, I'm not paid to say good stuff about the site) and I honestly thought I'd unsubscribe after a month after getting the answers I needed - but it is a damn good resource, and you won't get yelled at for asking basic questions - as you would on the Native Instruments forum.

Let us know how you go. You can always try it and cancel after a month if you don't like it.

If $10 is too much of a stretch, you can always use the NI forum, but you won't get quite the same amount of support.

Good luck! Maschine is heaps of fun, and once you get familiar, pretty easy to learn and use.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lambretta

Oh I'm sick of all this talk about sexual things, it's so disgusting and it's not natural.

Why cant we just watch normal healthy things such as hundreds and hundreds of people being blown to shit for being foreign by some muscular hero?

Kennyk +

Times thanked
< 8
Media Player
Jeremy Ellis performing on MASCHINE - YouTube

SONIDO
Civic Underground 28th September

ROBERT HOOD (Underground Resistance, M-Plant, Detroit/USA)
Andrew Wowk
Tom Harwood
Ryan Kenna
Andy Myatt

Soundcloud
mute +

Times thanked
< 15
Yes, Jeremy Ellis is sick, but thats probably not going to help out poor old Mauro.
djrollercoaster +

Times thanked
< 0
Thank for the replies. I'm going to check out that website but if no luck I will pm you guys to see where your at, as I'm keen to get into it, I have had a look at ni so many times but just don't seem to click on

« Previous Thread Next Thread »