Sport and Fitness

Derpy wanted in on a 3 way with aircon and little brad but they offered him NOTHING

Closed thread
  Tools
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,319
does he read? get him a kindle (after you load it with books), ive got a psp i dont use i can bring if you like with a bunch of games
they dont like expensive things like ipads in there due to theft, but kindles/psps cost about 100 each or something
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
airconteka +

moving sideways in a forward motion

Times thanked
< 12,621
cheers mate, he's still got double vision so he cant read
Unspoilt by Progress
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,319
fuccckkkkkkckckckckckck, hope that passes soon

let me know once he is able to, im serious, was about to pack it up with a load of other stuff and donate it, might as well go to someone who i remotely know over the internet
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
Anselm +

objects to ITMbook

Times thanked
< 1,610

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro-Boy View Post

I won't be back in Melbourne until Christmas, and won't be actually in a position to buy until early to mid next year. Pretty ken to see what the market does between now and then.

Seems like a sensible plan, I think prices will ease further.
gotamangina +

o.O

Times thanked
< 9,108
Cuddly with a Chance of Blueballs
crabman +

I might be a **** but I'm not a fucking ****.

Times thanked
< 8,299

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

does he read? get him a kindle (after you load it with books), ive got a psp i dont use i can bring if you like with a bunch of games
they dont like expensive things like ipads in there due to theft, but kindles/psps cost about 100 each or something

Get him this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiron View Post

How about you people actually learn a little thing called having a fucking conscious and not being heartless sociopath you piece of shit.

الاستماع إلى ... ال التنفس المدينة.

اسم اللعبة هو ضوء يعمل.
big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 16,159

Quote:

Originally Posted by airconteka View Post

cheers mate, he's still got double vision so he cant read

mp3 player loaded with audiobooks? The entire A Song of Ice & Fire [Game of Thrones] series would keep him occupied for a while.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

mischa21 +

yessum

Times thanked
< 3,072

Quote:

Originally Posted by little_brad View Post

Wifey wants a finance first passport membership. Any tips on how I can pick up a cheap one for less than $35/fort??

if you're a member of MBF it's about that. I think they transfer memberships still so you can try and get one of those because it saves you a joining fee.

otherwise I can try hook you up with a family and friends membership if you like - not sure if they have them on at the moment though. what club would she want to join at?
mischa21 +

yessum

Times thanked
< 3,072
@ Astro - $2k spending money is no where near enough. but come home, live on $2k a month for a few months and see how you fare (esp over the summer party months).

we were looking to buy a house but word on the street (ahem) is that the market is in for a serious fall so we're waiting until June 2013.
it's pretty depressing I must admit. we've been saving madly for the past two years for a house deposit, now we're saving madly for a wedding/honeymoon, then we'll be locked into a mortgage where we'll still have no money. sux.
little_brad +

Times thanked
< 4,989

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

if you're a member of MBF it's about that. I think they transfer memberships still so you can try and get one of those because it saves you a joining fee.

otherwise I can try hook you up with a family and friends membership if you like - not sure if they have them on at the moment though. what club would she want to join at?

Cool thanks, she's with HCF unfortch

She'd prob join mona vale as that's close to home but she also plans on going to north Sydney and st Leonard's so that's why she wanted the passport

Yeah investigate the hook up for sure, thanks
mischa21 +

yessum

Times thanked
< 3,072
she should never pay a joining fee. they're the fee they use to negotiate with. she will have to pay an admin fee which is probably about $80. a good monthly rate is $40f/n but I'll see if there are any deals on.

no one in my office has turned up today. is there a public holiday i don't know about?
rancho +

Oooooooh such a good time

Times thanked
< 7,091
fuck, have missed about 10 pages of dribble. someone give me a run down of the best bits plz.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

well, according to dictionary.com
chilli is hot pepper food etc.
chilly is cold temperature.

big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 16,159
Read it IMO, there was some quality bits in there. Drama, rage, trolling, peaker cuddle stories.
Morphee +

Everybody recognise rastaman to show them some knowledge

Times thanked
< 3,987
What to do...

Mystery Hotel on Wotif - $169 a night. Looking at the other 5 star hotels, I'm almost certain its the Stamford Plaza.
Sofitel - $170 a night

Not sure if I should spend that extra $1 a night for security and knowledge I will get a good hotel, or live on the edge, and risk a shit hotel...

Someone tell me what to do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

hiphop mixing is where its at. 30 second snippets. 100+ tracks an hour. just scratch the shit out of a record between em and smash the cross fader like OJ treats a white girl.

Gussigan +

business dog is all about business

Times thanked
< 3,781

Quote:

Bupa (which is what MBF is now) will also potentially pay some of your gym membership depending which level of cover you're on
Gusface Grillah
miss innocent +

Times thanked
< 1,198
HCF will also pay ~$500 towards gym fees if you get a form signed by a doctor effectively saying its part of a "weight control/loss" program or some such. (sorry brad your wife looks pretty fit, but for $500 i reckon you can wrangle something).
if i could think of something witty to say i'd put it here
Fledz +

Royal Astrological Metaphysician

Times thanked
< 5,721
$1 extra man, go with the Sofitel.
tapout +

tapout 1, utes 0.

Times thanked
< 3,321

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morphee View Post

What to do...

Mystery Hotel on Wotif - $169 a night. Looking at the other 5 star hotels, I'm almost certain its the Stamford Plaza.
Sofitel - $170 a night

Not sure if I should spend that extra $1 a night for security and knowledge I will get a good hotel, or live on the edge, and risk a shit hotel...

Someone tell me what to do.

I went mystery and got the Hyatt for $180, not bad
Morphee +

Everybody recognise rastaman to show them some knowledge

Times thanked
< 3,987

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fledz View Post

$1 extra man, go with the Sofitel.

Yeah, stayed there last time I was in Brisbane, is nice, but, thenI'll never have the satisfaction of knowing what the mystery hotel was..

Quote:

Originally Posted by tapout View Post

I went mystery and got the Hyatt for $180, not bad

On a trip to Melbourne I took the mystery hotel, and got the fkn travelodge...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

hiphop mixing is where its at. 30 second snippets. 100+ tracks an hour. just scratch the shit out of a record between em and smash the cross fader like OJ treats a white girl.

dbushby +

Custom User Title

Times thanked
< 270

Quote:

@ Astro - $2k spending money is no where near enough. but come home, live on $2k a month for a few months and see how you fare (esp over the summer party months).

we were looking to buy a house but word on the street (ahem) is that the market is in for a serious fall so we're waiting until June 2013.
it's pretty depressing I must admit. we've been saving madly for the past two years for a house deposit, now we're saving madly for a wedding/honeymoon, then we'll be locked into a mortgage where we'll still have no money. sux.

I had a whole sperge written up on this but it was just bits and pieces and most likely highly uneducated

June next year sounds about right to purchase. Expect interest rates to rise a bit, but your mortgage will be less overall.
big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 16,159
Lol - Australian entitlement syndrome up in this bitch.

Apparently after removing housing costs of 2k/month leaving more than the after tax minimum wage will have a single male with no dependants on struggle st.

Gooby pls
dbushby +

Custom User Title

Times thanked
< 270
First world problems...
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

Lol - Australian entitlement syndrome up in this bitch.

Apparently after removing housing costs of 2k/month leaving more than the after tax minimum wage will have a single male with no dependants on struggle st.

Gooby pls

Honestly, I'd rather eat a bag of dicks than live like that.
big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 16,159
It's not my idea of a party either - but - the reality is it means that you don't get to piss all your spare cash up the wall, not that you can't eat or heat your house. Fuck you could still have foxtel and brew your own beer.
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335
Yeah, for 30 years.

Then you get cancer.
gotamangina +

o.O

Times thanked
< 9,108
Hey JDood, why is your kiddy going away for so long? That sucks balls
tapout +

tapout 1, utes 0.

Times thanked
< 3,321
I'm currently in a management course today, my god the people training in this sector love to use generational stereotypes, next time they bring up a typical "gen Y" trait I'm going to fucking lose it!
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,319

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

Hey JDood, why is your kiddy going away for so long? That sucks balls

because i married a german
and yeah sux balls
will be last trip for a while though and last long one
big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 16,159
I hope you have planned out a suitable training program that will make use of all your extra time.
little_brad +

Times thanked
< 4,989

Quote:

she should never pay a joining fee. they're the fee they use to negotiate with. she will have to pay an admin fee which is probably about $80. a good monthly rate is $40f/n but I'll see if there are any deals on.

no one in my office has turned up today. is there a public holiday i don't know about?

Sweet thanks

And thanks for the fatty scam Misso, we might have to have a crack at that!!
Gussigan +

Times thanked
< 3,781

Quote:

Originally Posted by tapout View Post

I'm currently in a management course today, my god the people training in this sector love to use generational stereotypes, next time they bring up a typical "gen Y" trait I'm going to fucking lose it!

typical gen Y, can't control himself in meetings
Gusface Grillah
gotamangina +

o.O

Times thanked
< 9,108
That's typical of gen x/baby boomers - always stereotyping.
little_brad +

Times thanked
< 4,989
Which one is Amanda Keller
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,319

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

I hope you have planned out a suitable training program that will make use of all your extra time.

hitting gym in an hour for day 1
big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 16,159

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism View Post

Yeah, for 30 years.

Then you get cancer.

I'm not suggesting it is the go to option here. More that once you have enough cash for the living essentials, beyond that you just find more expensive bullshit to spend it on.
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335
You talking jive about expensive bullshit?
big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 16,159
Dude, I spent $60 on socks the other day. I love expensive bullshit. However, I also recognise that is what it is.
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335
The other day I spent an hour researching how I can get custom action figures made, of myself.
JustinJ +

It was a good speech. Didn't want to interrupt.

Times thanked
< 3,540
My cuz just did the Vancouver marathon in 5:01. Without aircon stroking his own ego - that's slow right?

Times thanked
< 2,101
Very.

Cutoff for Sydney marathon is 5:30.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheelWinston View Post

Enlightened, morally strong sports fans follow the NRL.

gotamangina +

o.O

Times thanked
< 9,108

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism View Post

The other day I spent an hour researching how I can get custom action figures made, of myself.

... to molest.
gotamangina +

o.O

Times thanked
< 9,108

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinJ View Post

My cuz just did the Vancouver marathon in 5:01. Without aircon stroking his own ego - that's slow right?

From Wiki -

"In 2005, the average marathon time in the U.S. was 4 hours 32 minutes 8 seconds for men, 5 hours 6 minutes 8 seconds for women"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335
Mandem run like a bitch.
gotamangina +

o.O

Times thanked
< 9,108
It's an absolutely beautiful day for a run here in Melbourne, so I gave myself the day off, drove 20 minutes to get a stash of biltong & had a cinnamon croissant for lunch instead.

Cool story Nadsel.
big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 16,159

Quote:

Just under 7:10 min/km
rancho +

Oooooooh such a good time

Times thanked
< 7,091

Quote:

it's slow, but it's still an achievement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

well, according to dictionary.com
chilli is hot pepper food etc.
chilly is cold temperature.

Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Times thanked
< 5,526
My new job is like big brother. We use pdas to process jobs but when they see extended periods of downtime on the report they call us to find out what we were doing. I have a shit memory so I've been sweating like a pedo at a playground on each call. Totes writing down my entire days from now on when I'm not solidly working.
little_brad +

Times thanked
< 4,989

Quote:

Originally Posted by rancho View Post

it's slow, but it's still an achievement.

took those words straight outta Glenn's mouth
JustinJ +

It was a good speech. Didn't want to interrupt.

Times thanked
< 3,540
Cool. He did it for charity - leukemia & lymphoma society in canadia.
Gussigan +

Times thanked
< 3,781
there was a guy in a wheelchair at the gym the other day that can bench more than me. FML.

Spoiler:
bet i can squat more than him though...
Gusface Grillah
Closed thread

« Previous Thread Next Thread »