Melbourne

Crews/djs wanted at I know a place

Tools
lowkey +

Times thanked
< 3
Crews/djs wanted at I know a place
Yo, I'm looking for enthusiastic crews/djs who are wanting to put on events/parties/nights/Sunday arvs. I'm the owner of a rad little bar called 'I know a place' in Fitzroy. It's licensed for 80 and the main space is an outdoor courtyard. The outdoor area is mostly covered with a marquee during the colder months and there are heaters aplenty. Now, I'm a dj myself and I put on a monthly Sunday session at the bar with djs I book and I play myself. But being busy with running the business, cooking hot dogs, hosting etc. I don't have the time to do something djing wise on a weekly basis. So what I'm looking for are crews who perhaps want to do a monthly Sunday session type party or even a monthly/weekly or whatever Fri or Sat night. Tunes wise it can't be hard or heavy if that makes sense. Ideally on the disco, house, funk, soul, hip-hop tip...even some old rock...blues, jazz...anything that I think is cool and suits the vibe of the bar.
Anyway, if you are keen hit me up. PM me here or buzz me on 0415 030 974. Please, no time wasters. I'm not looking at booking individual djs for sets, I'm looking for crews, as in a promo crew who have their own djs or a few dj mates who have a bit of a following or are willing to promote their party. (Of course we will help with the promo too).
Cheers,
Clint.
SlicyDicer +

white people are the worst

Times thanked
< 3,178
Place holder. Will ask a few mates who DJ and send you a PM
mjr84 +

Times thanked
< 3
Pm
dj oldfart +

Times thanked
< 0
Shame I dont have time to "promote" as I really think my sound would suit this place
Mixes here Poundmix
KingWicked +

Stuff an' ting

Times thanked
< 3,257
Will come in for a chat
lowkey +

Times thanked
< 3
Cool. Looking forward to it.
lowkey +

Times thanked
< 3
Thanks for the response guys. Looking forward to some great events.
lowkey +

Times thanked
< 3
Bump.
Had some great crews involved so far. Still some nights open though so feel free to hit me up.
davidelbourne +

Times thanked
< 0
email me if ur up for some nice mellow stuff music for the sunday...i could always turn it up if u as requested.

....elbourned@gmail.com

« Previous Thread Next Thread »