NYE in USA -- Vegas or NY ?

Tools
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,412
NYE in USA -- Vegas or NY ?
Hi guys,

Just looking for a little feedback at the moment, going to be going to USA ( Boston) to seem y family and figured the missus and I would like to do a NYE there as well... We plan on going to both NY and Vegas regardless but either start our trip in Vegas and enjoy NYE there or in New York and have NYE there.

Pretty much if people have experience of being in either place, if you could give some feedback, would be appreciated. Like all music pretty much so more concerned about the atmosphere and what its like to be there at the time. Also when events are released/where/when we should get tickets etc etc... Any info is good info! We have been to NY before but never to Vegas..

Thanks!
deejayvice +

Times thanked
< 0
Hey Dude,
I'm heading to vegas for NYE this year. Ive email Marquee and they said that they won't release tickets and info until 30 days befor. Im looking at either Marque, Pure or XS for NYE. I would say go to Vegas because they have a hole weekend of massive parties with big name Djs playing every night.
Cheers Sean
Let me know if you find out any info.
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,412
Sean,

We had to change our plans a bit in the end so we ended up in NYC for new years and wont be in Vegas until January. Ill email some of the clubs though I think that is a great idea and anything else you find will be much appreciated anwyay!

Thanks!
Sam
Gazza23 +

Times thanked
< 19
Also going to be in Vegas for NYE, very interested in what gigs are announced. Surprised they leave it so late to announce at marquee.

Anyone got any good websites to use to keep in the loop in regards to announcements for gigs and ticketing in the US, going to be there for 2 months.
Travis Moet +

Times thanked
< 1
Going to Las Vegas NYE
If you are going to vegas for NYE or anytime, the best way to reach someone fast from any of the great clubs is to post a message with your concern or question to their facebook page. I attend various clubs monthly in Vegas and find this is the fastest way to get a response.
deejayvice +

Times thanked
< 0
Ok sweet cheers mate. I saw Eric prydz is playing at surrender. With an open bar for a couple hours for $75 great value haha
WyscuL +

Child of Eden

Times thanked
< 33
We are also going to be in Vegas for new years. Might head out to see Prydz
-=-=-==-===-====-===-==-=-=-
Mixcrate mixes
n311y +

Times thanked
< 1
I'm also in Vegas for the New Years weekend and have been researching who's playing where. This is what I've come across so far:

XS
Tiesto
Steve Angello
Deadmau5
Avicii

Surrender
Steve Aoki
Calvin Harris
Skrillex
Eric Prydz

Marquee
ATB
Kaskade
Avicii
Benny Benassi

Tryst
Afrojack

Any recommendations on which is the better of the 4 clubs and in particular which one would be the best for NYE?
TranceArt +

Top 5 .....

Times thanked
< 92

Those lineups are hideous
n311y +

Times thanked
< 1
Yeah Eric Prydz and Tiesto... Hideous...

Ticket bought for Eric Prydz NYE!
deejayvice +

Times thanked
< 0
ive just booked a Cabana for Eric Prydz on NYE so geed. I was meant to see him her a couple NYE ago. so ill have to go to him
delirious t-dub +

Times thanked
< 2
I have been told by a few people Vegas is not a good clubbing experience. Depending on what you are into, even seeing artists you appreciate in normal circumstances can be washed out by a poor atmosphere. I much prefer to NY than Vegas in general, however you do need to know where you are going in NY to know where good places are (I am yet to find these people speak of).
TUNED IN - Summer Sundays @ KILLING TIME - Sunday 9th November - 2PM - Late - FREE FREE FREE - FUNK/DISCO/HOUSE
TUNED IN @ LOOP - Saturday 22nd November - 10pm - Late - FREE FREE FREE - All things House
www.tunedinmelbourne.com

« Previous Thread Next Thread »