Entertainment and the Arts

The borgias

Tools
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573
The borgias
Anyone watched this? I only heard about it last night but it's already into season 2! It's pretty darn good too.
crabman +

I might be a **** but I'm not a fucking ****.

Times thanked
< 8,299
I heard complaints that the first season was too slow, but thought it was excellent. Forgot that season two was on the way, cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiron View Post

How about you people actually learn a little thing called having a fucking conscious and not being heartless sociopath you piece of shit.

الاستماع إلى ... ال التنفس المدينة.

اسم اللعبة هو ضوء يعمل.
dementruck +

magic crappens

Times thanked
< 954
watched the pilot. jeremy irons was amazing but the rest of the cast were beyond atrocious. cheesy shit.
nah mate
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabman View Post

I heard complaints that the first season was too slow, but thought it was excellent. Forgot that season two was on the way, cheers!

Too slow?

I'm only up to episode 6 and

Spoiler:
they've taken the papacy, lucrezia's married, cesaro is killing everything in sight, della verro is trying to get France to invade, we've had a ton of sex scenes, a rape, and incest.
I thought it was moving rather fast! Given that the Borgia period is like 40 years or something. Gee people have short attention spans!

I think it's up to episode 3 on season 2.
Kiron +

Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

Times thanked
< 347
Season 2 is far better than Season 1. As said before, in Season 1 some of the acting and writing and sets were quite meh, but in Season 2 everything has been really fucking steller so far, in fact Season 2 has been far more entertaining than Game of Thrones which is something I would never say, Episode 5 of Season 2 is fucking god-tier, Episode 6 has been amazing and the preview for Episode 7 looks fucking amazing.

The preview for episode 7 shows Gio coming back from Spain with a bunch of battle hardened Spainard soldier's with gifts from the America's, then Gio commanding a full scale siege and assault of Forli so I'm really looking forward too it.
Yak, yak, yak. Get a job
Kiron22 << Add me to Last.fm bitches so we can Hipster it up together

« Previous Thread Next Thread »