Closed thread
  Tools
Andy_Tron +

Times thanked
< 0
Delicious Music and Tron Audio Presents: Delicious Dose - My Aeon, 6th July
Tron Audio and Delicious Music Presents

Delicious Dose

Delicious. What springs to mind when you hear that word? Your Mum’s favorite home baked pie? An ice cream on a hot summers day? Your favorite cocktail perhaps? Well it’s time to redefine the word so closely associated with your taste buds, and give it new meaning to your other senses.

On Friday July 6th, Delicious Dose touches down at My Aeon for a night that will create an aural and visual, extra sensory explosion that will give reason to question the usual associations with the word.

Embarking on epic journey across high seas, battling airhostesses, free champagne and plastic food on flying metal ships; the line-up brings you some of the best music exports from the state of New Zealand. Each bring their own unique vibe to the party. This is one exquisite mix of DJs whose combined experience spans many decades, rocking everything from outdoor doofs to indoor festivals. House, Techno, Progressive, Psy – nothing is off limits. Expect the unexpected, with a few sheep to boot.

Topping it off, My Aeon will be decked out with a Funktion One audio system designed to bring you only the highest quality audio. These systems have been hand picked by international artists and audio engineers the world over to reproduce studio like sounds at live events.

Delicious music. Delicious people. Delicious party. Don’t miss the first installment of what is set to be a night of pure indulgence, dining on an audio meal designed to bring your senses to another level.

10:00 - Calli [House]
11:30 - Adelle [ElectroTechno]
01:00 - Sebastian Wild [Techno]
02:30 - Rips [Psy Trance]
04:00 - Andy Tron [Progressive Fullon]

$10 On the door before midnight, $15 after

deliciousdose . com . au
  • Attached Thumbnails

Click image for larger version

Name:	DeliciousDose.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	35147  
ladyinred +

See you Space Samurai...

Times thanked
< 3,166
Please ensure a What's On is attached
http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...d.php?t=291255

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbomb203 View Post

Sausages make everything better astro. FACT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameszabiela

I have to disagree with regards to the sausages...

Closed thread

« Previous Thread Next Thread »