Page 2 of 2
  Tools
CheelWinston +

not a cop

Times thanked
< 2,015

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post

so what if he is? or are you on here strictly anonomously like myself and do not wish to be identified??? I know a mixer thats either gonna get slapped or apologise to me for going around proclaiming he was going to "belt gonefishin in the head".

nb he didnt call me gonefishin, he used my real name cos thats the one he knows me by irl

I'm not in fear of any repercussions besides embarrassment. No legal ramifications or someone hunting me down.

ok anyway, here goes

I went out to the local pub for 'Origin' which is a football game

a few beers and some rum (aka Qld fight juice) later, some guy comes up to me as I'm exiting the toilets, puts his arm around and says 'maaate, the blues, what happened etc etc [Origin 1]'

I should preface that he looks a bit hipster, maybe some sort of arts student

then another guy comes up and puts his hand in my pocket (no homo)

I grab his arm and say 'what the fuck bro etc etc'

and he says 'oh... you got me... dont worry its a joke'

I go 'yeah fuck mate THIS is a joke' and give him a man slap to the side of his head. I don't know what came over me, I'm not a violent person. I genuinely thought I was being pick pocketed. So I gave him a hit to the side of his head with an open palm. In my mind it was the sort of blow that Bruce Lee would deliver to a guy's nose when he wanted to break the nose, but not drive it through his opponent's brain. kind of like a warning shot. In reality it was probably the sort of hit that a smacked out tranny gives with her handbag.

anyway they start going 'NO REALLY ITS A JOKE', some girl runs up saying 'NO ITS A JOKE, ITS ACTUALLY A JOKE', my mrs comes up saying 'wtf are you doing!?'

and he pulls his hand out and he was actually trying to put money into my pocket. it's some hamish and andy gag, like 'reverse pick pocketing' or something

the girl looks super upset and says something like 'ITS FROM HAMISH AND ANDY DO AMERICA' or whatever

I'm pretty sure I responded with some devastating wit, something like 'I'm not familiar with their entire body of work'... but I was pretty drunk. and I've had some pikey looking cunce try to pick pocket me before.

anyway, if those people are ITMers, I apologise again.

also, come at me bro
Listen to your friend Cheely Zane
He is a cool guy...
gonefishin +

Times thanked
< 391
hipster "joke" malfunction
DrugfuctDonkey +

Times thanked
< 1,956

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheelWinston View Post

I'm not in fear of any repercussions besides embarrassment. No legal ramifications or someone hunting me down.

ok anyway, here goes

I went out to the local pub for 'Origin' which is a football game

a few beers and some rum (aka Qld fight juice) later, some guy comes up to me as I'm exiting the toilets, puts his arm around and says 'maaate, the blues, what happened etc etc [Origin 1]'

I should preface that he looks a bit hipster, maybe some sort of arts student

then another guy comes up and puts his hand in my pocket (no homo)

I grab his arm and say 'what the fuck bro etc etc'

and he says 'oh... you got me... dont worry its a joke'

I go 'yeah fuck mate THIS is a joke' and give him a man slap to the side of his head. I don't know what came over me, I'm not a violent person. I genuinely thought I was being pick pocketed. So I gave him a hit to the side of his head with an open palm. In my mind it was the sort of blow that Bruce Lee would deliver to a guy's nose when he wanted to break the nose, but not drive it through his opponent's brain. kind of like a warning shot. In reality it was probably the sort of hit that a smacked out tranny gives with her handbag.

anyway they start going 'NO REALLY ITS A JOKE', some girl runs up saying 'NO ITS A JOKE, ITS ACTUALLY A JOKE', my mrs comes up saying 'wtf are you doing!?'

and he pulls his hand out and he was actually trying to put money into my pocket. it's some hamish and andy gag, like 'reverse pick pocketing' or something

the girl looks super upset and says something like 'ITS FROM HAMISH AND ANDY DO AMERICA' or whatever

I'm pretty sure I responded with some devastating wit, something like 'I'm not familiar with their entire body of work'... but I was pretty drunk. and I've had some pikey looking cunce try to pick pocket me before.

anyway, if those people are ITMers, I apologise again.

also, come at me bro

awesome.

Deserved a hit to the head for being a Hamish and Andy fan anyways.
Conor- +

Incorrectly using the semi colon; since 1996

Times thanked
< 1,398
Thats quite a story.

I did enjoy it.
borrisGLOWSTICK +

Shinra Rocket no.26

Times thanked
< 7,327

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conor- View Post

Borris, what's you background?

Born in Australia to Latvian parents, moved here at a young age? You seem interesting

Sorry I took so long to reply, actually forgot about the thread.

First born in Oz to Latvian immigrants, was in a bar in Airlie Beach and heard a girl on the phone speaking Latvian, struck up a conversation fast forward a couple years and ended up marrying her and we moved back here.
Crazy people are ace doorslammers.

Full dark, no stars.
CheelWinston +

not a cop

Times thanked
< 2,015
re: the OP

no racism, but I reckon people should be called out for swearing at people in other languages etc. that goes for gronks who say shit like 'you cant even understand fucken english' to immigrants etc too

you didn't swing first either

did the right thing IMO
Listen to your friend Cheely Zane
He is a cool guy...
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

Times thanked
< 7,331

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyKnees View Post

An armed society, that would make me reconsider a lot of the things i do in public. Just sayin'.

All I'm saying is let's take a leaf from feudal Japans book and start carrying around swords again.
DirtyKnees +

Times thanked
< 419
Well i can tell you if that happens i will never 'accidentally' trip over school children that i don't like the look of again.
Page 2 of 2

« Previous Thread Next Thread »