The Main Room

9-5 thread VII: The Empire of the Arrogant Coont with the Tipped Hat Strikes Back

Closed thread
  Tools
gurneyhalleck +

totes amazballs

Times thanked
<
Thanked 3,724 Times in 1,057 Posts
9-5 thread VIII - Fear and Loathing the Rage Quit
WalterBrown +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by mliro View Post

yup agreed spaz wanting a lot of sex/STD hunting

I have a few friends who religiously smash tinder and tell me how easy it is, as borris said before I always wonder how many other dudes these prospect’s have hit prior meeting up

how is the bar work going spaz?

I have met up with quite a few,

I've found it seems to be mostly girls with unrealistic expectations, or young girls who have just discovered the world of sex / world of people outside their high-school circle

Also I think a lot of girls out there really get off over the anonymity of it, especially skype. If any girl ever asks you to skype, it's because she wants a stranger to watch her cum, and she wants to watch you. As you mentioned, I am sure she wouldn't go up to the hot guy on the bus and be all "hey, i don't know you, but lets masturbate together" , but I guess skype is relatively safe.

But yeah, 17 year old is a sex freak, she was rubbing herself stupid on skype and her Mum walked in (LOL), she lives 2 hours away in the country, apparently she is meeting up with me on Sunday, but she's all "you're not the jealous type are you? because I have been talking to another guy also", which is great for me because now I won't feel guilty at all

Then the rough sex one is from the Gold Coast and is 24, she wants me to tie her up, anyway, I think I went a little bit too far with the degrading, i dunno, probably not I guess haha

[31/03/2014 4:51:40 PM] REDACTED: LOL ... hmmm easy on the degrading
[31/03/2014 4:52:10 PM] REDACTED: it's fine if your dicks in my mouth but during normal conversation ... nope
[31/03/2014 4:52:11 PM] REDACTED: lolol

Then i've got this Asian girl who loves MMA that I watch UFC with sometimes, this English girl that I met up with at like 3am last week, then this other Asian girl who calls me at like 2am,

If you are not a retard you will get girls off there, you would clean up Milton with those guns, but i figure i'm moving to a country town soon so I might not get to kiss a pretty girl for ages, so i have to try and kiss a few now haha
mliro +

Charlie sheen...

Times thanked
<
Thanked 3,517 Times in 1,294 Posts
take it to the political thread

i would imagine tinder to use the 95:5 rule, 5% of people getting attention from 95% of likes

basically the attractive its a confidence boost, for us that have been shmacked with the ugly stick it isn't too fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by i am an alias View Post

mlirosi brought forth mugs.

WalterBrown +

Times thanked
<
I don't use Tinder, I go on POF, it's free and it seems to have people on there who want to meet up. I dunno. Haven't found anyone who lives in Gladstone yet though
WalterBrown +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by gurneyhalleck View Post

9-5 thread VIIII -Live, Love, Laugh xoxxox

Gruso +

Times thanked
<
Thanked 20,931 Times in 6,226 Posts
Well the bar has certainly been lowered. Let's try to lower the misogyny levels in the next round of erotic fiction / slapperchat.
Closed thread

« Previous Thread Next Thread »